Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,955 members, 7,817,801 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:58 PM

Ladies Can You Date A Guy Shorter Than You - Romance (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies Can You Date A Guy Shorter Than You (56166 Views)

Ladies, Can You Date A Man That Is Shorter Than You? / Sex Shorter Than 4hours Is Quickee To Me. / Lady: 'Sex Shorter Than 2Hours Is A Quickie" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (23) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ladies Can You Date A Guy Shorter Than You by Toktee(m): 6:57pm On Mar 13, 2016
Pumpkin34:
If he's slightly shorter, no problem because am tall. But if he's really shorter than I am, then it's a big No for me.
So you are not married?
Re: Ladies Can You Date A Guy Shorter Than You by tbliss22(m): 6:58pm On Mar 13, 2016
Posh3:
No way! U know y? Cos am not tall..am just 5'3

Don't mind that op jare, the question should have been "can a tall lady settle for a guy shorter than her?"

But funnily some very short girls (5ft - 5ft3) desires extremely tall guys.
Re: Ladies Can You Date A Guy Shorter Than You by Toktee(m): 7:04pm On Mar 13, 2016
Now i can see why many of the ladies here are advance in gae yet,still eating and sharing apartment with their parents.
Before the old ladies here attack me,iam not short.
Re: Ladies Can You Date A Guy Shorter Than You by SSaemoenl(m): 7:07pm On Mar 13, 2016
Meaning no hope for me or wat? Hope dey because i never found mine.......
Re: Ladies Can You Date A Guy Shorter Than You by Nobody: 7:09pm On Mar 13, 2016
SycophanticGoat:

Oga, shebi you hear wetin happen to that guy for Ondo state? Better be careful or you may be the next. If you're not in Nigeria, then good for you. But if you're in Nigeria, omo watch it oh before them roast your balls with scarce petrol... angry undecided
16 mentions nawaoh
Re: Ladies Can You Date A Guy Shorter Than You by anonym0us: 7:09pm On Mar 13, 2016
Durentt:
I can date a guy shorter than me so far he's cute, dark with red lips nd kindoff looks like wizkid smiley
my current bf is shorter than me, no biggie, i luv him sha
seun this guy is confused... I cover my ass with the blood of Jesus Christ of Nazareth and Israel in middle east in earth
Re: Ladies Can You Date A Guy Shorter Than You by Pumpkin34(f): 7:09pm On Mar 13, 2016
Toktee:
So you are not married?
No, am not.
Re: Ladies Can You Date A Guy Shorter Than You by tbliss22(m): 7:10pm On Mar 13, 2016
But seriously I've seen heavy tall 6ft5 guys with very small joystick
Re: Ladies Can You Date A Guy Shorter Than You by Nobody: 7:10pm On Mar 13, 2016
agongajoseph:
but wizzy is not that handsome, u shud av said Kcee or anybody else
Wizkid is a very handsome boi oh.. sha beauty z n d eye of d beholder smiley
Re: Ladies Can You Date A Guy Shorter Than You by Nobody: 7:11pm On Mar 13, 2016
KingCheezyPuff:
How tall are you if you don't mind sayin'?
I'm petite.
Am 5ft 8in nt too tall but average, d same height with rihanna
Re: Ladies Can You Date A Guy Shorter Than You by anonym0us: 7:12pm On Mar 13, 2016
lezz:
Then I have hope with you grin
Baba why ur lips black and thick like kpomo
Re: Ladies Can You Date A Guy Shorter Than You by anonym0us: 7:15pm On Mar 13, 2016
lezz:
Fine!!!

It beats me how I've never brought myself to look at your DP since we've been here.

And I just did and I gave myself a nasty reality-slap why I haven't asked you out to tell you, you have the best legs in all of nairaland!!!
I'm stealing this verse....u are a good deceiver
Re: Ladies Can You Date A Guy Shorter Than You by myfantasies(f): 7:19pm On Mar 13, 2016
spafu:

You can say that again, my queen.
U called me queen

Now i am blushing

1 Like

Re: Ladies Can You Date A Guy Shorter Than You by Nobody: 7:22pm On Mar 13, 2016
Leriebloom:
m gud, and u?
gr8 this my 0705 978 2185 and u?
Re: Ladies Can You Date A Guy Shorter Than You by Nobody: 7:22pm On Mar 13, 2016
Leriebloom:
m gud, and u?
gr8 this my 0705 978 2185
Re: Ladies Can You Date A Guy Shorter Than You by HaneefahAde(f): 7:26pm On Mar 13, 2016
Is at least 5 ft7 too much to ask
Re: Ladies Can You Date A Guy Shorter Than You by lezz(m): 7:26pm On Mar 13, 2016
anonym0us:
Baba why ur lips black and thick like kpomo
grin grin grin
Why you wear mask for your DP? grin grin grin
Re: Ladies Can You Date A Guy Shorter Than You by tbliss22(m): 7:29pm On Mar 13, 2016
myfantasies:
U called me queen

Now i am blushing

Wooooow!! U're truly an epitome of beauty. Please don't be surprise when people call you "queen" because u are truly one.
Re: Ladies Can You Date A Guy Shorter Than You by Toktee(m): 7:33pm On Mar 13, 2016
Pumpkin34:
No, am not.
So can we know each other?
Re: Ladies Can You Date A Guy Shorter Than You by Nobody: 7:33pm On Mar 13, 2016
Durentt:
Am 5ft 8in nt too tall but average, d same height with rihanna
That's not but just 3in. from 6
Re: Ladies Can You Date A Guy Shorter Than You by Nobody: 7:36pm On Mar 13, 2016
KingCheezyPuff:
That's not but just 3in. from 6
Thats not average? so am short? shocked
Re: Ladies Can You Date A Guy Shorter Than You by lezz(m): 7:37pm On Mar 13, 2016
anonym0us:
I'm stealing this verse....u are a good deceiver
Carry go, I get plenty grin
Re: Ladies Can You Date A Guy Shorter Than You by Nobody: 7:39pm On Mar 13, 2016
Durentt:
Thats not average? so am short? shocked
Actually if we go by US standards I think yer an inch taller than average.
Anyway you way taller than me sad wish I could grow.
Re: Ladies Can You Date A Guy Shorter Than You by olimaintain(m): 7:41pm On Mar 13, 2016
Silkmoth33:
Pisha or I don't believe it! undecided
See me here! undecided
and who the Bleep is this smh
Re: Ladies Can You Date A Guy Shorter Than You by anonym0us: 7:44pm On Mar 13, 2016
lezz:
grin grin grin
Why you wear mask for your DP? grin grin grin
I'm anonymous as my moniker implies... What really motivated u to bear the name lezz are you a lesbian
Re: Ladies Can You Date A Guy Shorter Than You by Nobody: 7:46pm On Mar 13, 2016
KingCheezyPuff:
Actually if we go by US standards I think yer an inch taller than average.
Anyway you way taller than me sad wish I could grow.
LOL. You a lady wat do u need height for? heels are there for u grin
Me wish i was shorter xo dat i cud kiss my man easier tongue
Re: Ladies Can You Date A Guy Shorter Than You by lezz(m): 7:47pm On Mar 13, 2016
tbliss22:

Le.zz d baddest guy, if I was told a fine naija babe will make make u fall flat like this I won't believe it.

U wey set nairaland on fire yesterday with all those your killing vocabs on some naija babes...lolzzzz

In fact by the POWER vested on me I confer on you the "PATRICK OBIAYANGBO" of NAIRALAND!!!

Cheers to dis great guy..... Le.zz!!
grin grin grin grin grin
The girl fine no be lie!!!

No mind that mumu bimbo when write that rubish thread when provoke me die grin grin grin

I have my ladies here on NL who get all the loving I can give, but when they take my love for granted and act like brats, then I spank them to order.

Beleive me, they love the pain and pleasure! cool grin

1 Like

Re: Ladies Can You Date A Guy Shorter Than You by SycophanticGoat: 7:47pm On Mar 13, 2016
YourMain:

Ehhh. I'm 6ft 5 though. undecided. It's okay. I'd be jealous too kiss

So you're trying to tell me that you're 2in taller than I am? angry undecided
Re: Ladies Can You Date A Guy Shorter Than You by lezz(m): 7:52pm On Mar 13, 2016
anonym0us:
I'm anonymous as my moniker implies... What really motivated u to bear the name lezz are you a lesbian
See question!!!

Check up the definition and rephrase.
Re: Ladies Can You Date A Guy Shorter Than You by SycophanticGoat: 7:52pm On Mar 13, 2016
Pumpkin34:
Thanks, I will definitely find out by tomorrow and let you know.

That's cool then... wink
Re: Ladies Can You Date A Guy Shorter Than You by Pumpkin34(f): 7:52pm On Mar 13, 2016
Toktee:
So can we know each other?
tongue No.
Re: Ladies Can You Date A Guy Shorter Than You by Nobody: 7:53pm On Mar 13, 2016
Durentt:
LOL. You a lady wat do u need height for? heels are there for u grin
Me wish i was shorter xo dat i cud kiss my man easier tongue
tongue.....yo dude a shorty grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (23) (Reply)

Pre-wedding Photos Of A Female Nigerian Soldier & Her Fiance / Ladies, Things That You Hate Seeing At A Guy's Place When You Visit? / Plus Size Bride & Her Slim Husband At Their Traditional Marriage (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.