Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,990 members, 7,810,762 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 02:50 PM

Help Me! I Think My Wife Is A Witch. - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Help Me! I Think My Wife Is A Witch. (24030 Views)

Somebody HELP I Think My Fiancee Is Planning Something Dangerous Against Me!!!!! / I Think My Girlfriend Is In Love With Someone Else.. / The Backside Of This Man's Wife Is Driving Him Crazy (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Help Me! I Think My Wife Is A Witch. by blazer234: 5:55am On Mar 17, 2016
Strahovski1:

Oh shut up.

There is a difference between Witchcraft and Voodoo. Witchcraft deals with harnessing the powers of nature from herbs and natural terrestial powers. Voodoo is demonic. That entails worshiping of a demon/god to get powers and horrible sacrifices.

Go and make your research. Then come back to tell me who is deficient in knowledge. Many of you cannot differentiate between African Voodoo and Witchcraft.

So Mr-better-informed, in your shallow mind, you see witchcraft as good, abi? You need serious deliverance, I mean very serious one.
Did the op report seeing his wife mixing herbs? Man, you have lost it.
Re: Help Me! I Think My Wife Is A Witch. by Dramadiddy(m): 1:37pm On Mar 17, 2016
ST305:
I really appreciate all the help from this forum.

I invited her to another powerful church program this evening since one nairalander said my church is not strong enough.

She agreed to go with me and also agreed to see the pastor with me. She acts like there is nothing.
thts how they act, try and get on with the deliverance then you'll know theres something
Re: Help Me! I Think My Wife Is A Witch. by Prechicliff(f): 6:35pm On Mar 17, 2016
run for ur life mister!!!!
Re: Help Me! I Think My Wife Is A Witch. by texanomaly(f): 9:26pm On Mar 17, 2016
blazer234:

Ok. What about the foot message I mentioned earlier? wink

I was ignoring that part. tongue
Re: Help Me! I Think My Wife Is A Witch. by Nobody: 9:45pm On Mar 17, 2016
texanomaly:

cool
Re: Help Me! I Think My Wife Is A Witch. by ST305: 9:54pm On Mar 17, 2016
Dramadiddy:
thts how they act, try and get on with the deliverance then you'll know theres something

Yes the pastor prayed for her yesterday evening. She was ok nothing special happened. She even collected the pastor number and thanked the pastor.

Maybe she is trying to prove something
Re: Help Me! I Think My Wife Is A Witch. by Dramadiddy(m): 11:03pm On Mar 17, 2016
ST305:

Yes the pastor prayed for her yesterday evening. She was ok nothing special happened. She even collected the pastor number and thanked the pastor.

Please do well to send me a pm, I had this same issue youre having, tho Im not married to the person

1 Like

Re: Help Me! I Think My Wife Is A Witch. by blazer234: 11:34pm On Mar 17, 2016
texanomaly:

Not in ur best interest.......trust me; I know what I'm yapping 'bout wink

1 Like

Re: Help Me! I Think My Wife Is A Witch. by texanomaly(f): 12:33am On Mar 19, 2016
Re: Help Me! I Think My Wife Is A Witch. by Nobody: 12:06am On May 27, 2018
Re: Help Me! I Think My Wife Is A Witch. by pedrilo: 2:51am On May 27, 2018
Strahovski1:
Lol.

Let me book first and read.

Ok I've read it.

[s]Well, she might not have any supernatural powers you are thinking. Maybe she heard you talking over the phone about the divorce. Maybe she used a traditional way (stones) to light the gas, maybe she likes sleeping and maybe you just roll under the bed[/s]

Now that's bullsh!t.

Your wife obviously has some metaphysical powers. Perhaps she is a member of a witch coven. And witches are harmless creatures. They are servants of nature unless you threaten them. So in my opinion you have nothing to fear.

Instead talk to her. Don't be afraid. She won't hurt you. If truly she has powers convince her to open up and if she opens up, it's a blessing. Yes. You two will now come together to figure how you can exploit those powers. Common your wife can make fire with her hands without a match stick that means she can do anything. If she can make fire come, she can make a $1000 note come too! Lol no pun intended.

Jokes apart, you guys can have anything you want. If she makes invisible water bathe her she can make anything invisible.

She can even read minds omg! Man sell her to me please. I'll pay

I won't tell you to divorce her. Goto church and cast the spirit by fire. Deliverance and all what typical africans will say. I'll tell you to EXPLOIT it.

Get something good out of it. You can even tell her to make them promote you at work. Alot of stuff. She is like your nuclear weapon. Your asset. That is if you pose no threat to her. Man I wish I was in yor position by now I won't be on NL. Damn.
u watch films too much. U will end up dead. Notin goes for notin. Mk sure to check the time of my comment.
Re: Help Me! I Think My Wife Is A Witch. by Kobicove(m): 4:35am On May 27, 2018
ST305:

My financial status is ok sir. At least for now. I haven't had any issue money wise

Does her reflection appear in a mirror if she stands in front of it?

1 Like

Re: Help Me! I Think My Wife Is A Witch. by Johnholmes: 8:33am On May 27, 2018
You see why I support sex before marriage? undecided

1 Like

Re: Help Me! I Think My Wife Is A Witch. by okk4sure: 11:54am On May 27, 2018
U nid to b extremely careful bcs dia 1 golden rule dt can cmplicate ur issues wt her & dts is cheating.U nid to go fr spiritual consultation wt a highly spiritual man of God or priest to knw mch abt her.
Re: Help Me! I Think My Wife Is A Witch. by umbo: 7:46pm On Nov 02, 2019
hmmm
Re: Help Me! I Think My Wife Is A Witch. by Starz825(m): 8:19pm On Nov 02, 2019
AwesomeDuru:
You should be happy you have a wife like her.. Imagine, a wife that can predict accidents, misfortunes, etc. It's a good thing! Just do everything you can to keep her happy, you'll see your life gunning for the peak!

Lalasticlala you should keep an eye on this thread incase he comes back to tell us his wife turned into a snake.
Na to dey play bet 9ja be that ooo...
Re: Help Me! I Think My Wife Is A Witch. by Evercurious(f): 8:25pm On Nov 02, 2019
Ray360:

bro, I wanted to advise him, but I just couldn't contain the laughter. imagine a full-fledged man rolling under the bed like a cylindrical log of wood. hahahaha.. oboy. Mr Op, Your wife is from the metaphysical world.

Its her spirit husband that rolls her physical husband away from the bed..

Hmmmmm...she has strong ties with the spirit world and she isnt ready to let go of them.. Her earthly husband will know no peace.. He should go for deliverance
Re: Help Me! I Think My Wife Is A Witch. by Evercurious(f): 8:31pm On Nov 02, 2019
ST305:

Dont bother yourself.. Your wife has got very strong ties with the spirit world .. Her spirit husband inclusive.. AND SHE ISNT READY TO LET GO OF THEM
Re: Help Me! I Think My Wife Is A Witch. by Kanixt(m): 8:43pm On Nov 02, 2019
hahaha you made my day
Re: Help Me! I Think My Wife Is A Witch. by ilevic(m): 9:04pm On Nov 02, 2019
I'm sure she knew you posted this
Re: Help Me! I Think My Wife Is A Witch. by Bigbayour: 11:31pm On Nov 02, 2019
Which type of bec are u ysing in 2019 that is do high to contain gou rolling under...haba..

This is a movie story
Re: Help Me! I Think My Wife Is A Witch. by Ken4Christ: 12:27am On Nov 03, 2019
She is more than a witch. Your only way out is to genuinely give your life to Christ and be filled with the Holy Spirit with the evidence of speaking in tongues. Then, you need to confide in a Pastor that is genuine. Get committed in your service to God. Otherwise, you are a dead man. But if you get born again and filled with the Holy Spirit and live a Holy life, she will divorce you.

2 Likes

Re: Help Me! I Think My Wife Is A Witch. by makeherscream(m): 12:28am On Nov 03, 2019
And she is gunna ask you about this post

Ask her some questions ooo
Re: Help Me! I Think My Wife Is A Witch. by frozen70g(f): 7:46pm On Nov 03, 2019
ST305:
This is not a Joke. I married my woman about 6 months ago. We dated for about 4 months and I married her. She insisted that I marry her otherwise she moves away. And she was my perfect type of woman so I had no choice.

After our wedding she refused to make love on our wedding night. She said she wasn't in the mood for that. I let her be. For 1 month we did not do anything not like I married her for sex but it's unusual I confronted her and she agreed. We started making love normally.

About 2 months later I started having weird nightmares, seeing all sorts in my sleep sometimes I wake up and find myself under the bed. I asked her regarding me under the bed she said I usually roll and fall then roll under the bed. It's sounds funny but it's not a funny experience. For 2 weeks straight it happened consecutively. Then i changed my sleeping position to the wall so I cannot roll off. I still find myself under my bed. This usually happens when we make love. If we don't it doesn't.

She goes to church with me, prays with me and acts normal but sometimes she is not normal at all. It was Last month, I noticed that she Does not use the mirror and yet her make up is perfect, she does not bath with the shower water and she comes out wet. Excuse me, your wife enters the bathroom you do not hear the sound of running water at all and she comes out wet. How is this possible? I'm running mad. She Does not sit in front of a mirror because there is no mirror in our room and she comes out with a beautiful face.

When she sleeps at night, it takes hours for her to wake up. She might sleep 8pm and wake 11am. When she wakes she looks so stressed and tired (someone who is just waking up).

Last 2 weeks, I was to attend a party my friends organized for me to celebrate us. She told me not to go to the party that she won't go. I went alone with the hope of lying to my friends that she called in sick. Because it doesn't make sense. I got to the party it went well but coming back home I was involved in a motor accident though I survived unhurt it was this morning I started to read meanings into all this. Infact on Sunday, she told our house assistant to fetch some box of matches from the nearby shop. The house assistant was yet to come and I saw my wife cooking rice.

I asked her if she has found some matches, she said no. I don't know what came over me I was dumbfounded. How in the world did she light the gas? Without a match. I did not ask her because I am afraid to ask her. It's as if she can read my thoughts. I was planning on a silent divorce with one lawyer I did not tell her yet. She came to me and said i want to divorce her..hw did she know?

Please if I start counting all this tin it will take a whole day. Please I don't know the section to post maybe religion i don't know.

Please is my wife a witch?

She might not be a witch but belongs but may have mystic powers

Sit her down to tell you more about her and the way forward
Re: Help Me! I Think My Wife Is A Witch. by kingxsamz(m): 8:11pm On Nov 03, 2019
frozen70g:

She might not be a witch but belongs but may have mystic powers
Sit her down to tell you more about her and the way forward
And you're telling him this after three years?

2 Likes

Re: Help Me! I Think My Wife Is A Witch. by Marley147: 9:06pm On Nov 03, 2019
ST305:

We met in a bank. It was raining and she was stranded so I gave her a lift back home. We exchanged numbers and from there. .
which state do you both live in. Let me give you a number that you can call for cancelling

1 Like

Re: Help Me! I Think My Wife Is A Witch. by risos(m): 9:36pm On Nov 03, 2019
You think abi, good cos only a witch can identify a witch.... Meanwhile u want say make she use her spiritual power upgrade ya life
Re: Help Me! I Think My Wife Is A Witch. by EmptyCoconutHead(m): 9:36pm On Nov 03, 2019
Dramadiddy:
Please do well to send me a pm, I had this same issue youre having, tho Im not married to the person
hi how is your issue? and can u gist us?
Re: Help Me! I Think My Wife Is A Witch. by EmptyCoconutHead(m): 9:38pm On Nov 03, 2019
Evercurious:

Its her spirit husband that rolls her physical husband away from the bed..

Hmmmmm...she has strong ties with the spirit world and she isnt ready to let go of them.. Her earthly husband will know no peace.. He should go for deliverance

oshiiteoku:
Hahahaha, ur wife get spirit husband from the mammy water kingdom and na her jealous spirit husband dey push u under the bed while he sleeps on top bed,u don enter one chance,she is a kind witch and likes u a lot otherwise u would have been a beggar by now,just confront her quietly,she might open up to u and she can open a magic shop while u become her P.A, u people might turn to tb joshua and make mega box,she is ur golden hen,i no talk oo,make she no come find me magically
how did u guys know this?
ever had a similar experience before?
Re: Help Me! I Think My Wife Is A Witch. by echibuogwu(m): 10:23pm On Nov 03, 2019
The pastor ain’t strong... I will advice u to thread carefully, try not to provoke her, show her love or at least pretend... if she wants u dead, u will already be dead by now. There’s a reason she denied u sex at first and there’s probably a reason she puts u under the bed after the sex, she tried to stop u from going to the party cos of the accident maybe she doesn’t want u in harm.
ST305:

Re: Help Me! I Think My Wife Is A Witch. by echibuogwu(m): 10:24pm On Nov 03, 2019
That guy has a point
EmptyCoconutHead:

how did u guys know this?
ever had a similar experience before?
Re: Help Me! I Think My Wife Is A Witch. by frozen70g(f): 10:28pm On Nov 03, 2019
kingxsamz:

And you're telling him this after three years?

That's when I saw the post on family section

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

My Sister's Pre-wedding Photos / Why Is Dating More Difficult After The University? / A Nairalander And His Fiancée In A Birthday Pose

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.