Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,475 members, 7,823,106 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 01:11 AM

Help Me! I Think My Wife Is A Witch. - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Help Me! I Think My Wife Is A Witch. (24095 Views)

Somebody HELP I Think My Fiancee Is Planning Something Dangerous Against Me!!!!! / I Think My Girlfriend Is In Love With Someone Else.. / The Backside Of This Man's Wife Is Driving Him Crazy (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Help Me! I Think My Wife Is A Witch. by ForChrist1: 7:06pm On Jan 16, 2023
Lostchild
Littlechild
Lastchild

Any advice for this man based on your deep life experiences?

1 Like

Re: Help Me! I Think My Wife Is A Witch. by Siirjoe(m): 7:33pm On Jan 16, 2023
Then she probably knows that you came to Nairaland to report Her and seek further r Advise

1 Like

Re: Help Me! I Think My Wife Is A Witch. by Nobody: 7:36pm On Jan 16, 2023
Lol, 6 years ago post.
Re: Help Me! I Think My Wife Is A Witch. by Aklee4994(m): 7:37pm On Jan 16, 2023
Strahovski1:
Lol.

Let me book first and read.

Ok I've read it.

[s]Well, she might not have any supernatural powers you are thinking. Maybe she heard you talking over the phone about the divorce. Maybe she used a traditional way (stones) to light the gas, maybe she likes sleeping and maybe you just roll under the bed[/s]

Now that's bullsh!t.

Your wife obviously has some metaphysical powers. Perhaps she is a member of a witch coven. And witches are harmless creatures. They are servants of nature unless you threaten them. So in my opinion you have nothing to fear.

Instead talk to her. Don't be afraid. She won't hurt you. If truly she has powers convince her to open up and if she opens up, it's a blessing. Yes. You two will now come together to figure how you can exploit those powers. Common your wife can make fire with her hands without a match stick that means she can do anything. If she can make fire come, she can make a $1000 note come too! Lol no pun intended.

Jokes apart, you guys can have anything you want. If she makes invisible water bathe her she can make anything invisible.

She can even read minds omg! Man sell her to me please. I'll pay

I won't tell you to divorce her. Goto church and cast the spirit by fire. Deliverance and all what typical africans will say. I'll tell you to EXPLOIT it.

Get something good out of it. You can even tell her to make them promote you at work. Alot of stuff. She is like your nuclear weapon. Your asset. That is if you pose no threat to her. Man I wish I was in yor position by now I won't be on NL. Damn.
Lol
you want kill local man with laugh �

1 Like

Re: Help Me! I Think My Wife Is A Witch. by Rekhina(f): 10:18pm On Jan 16, 2023
Lance03:

Which dirty special being
See another witch
You better run
I have had more than u said
in Edo state if u get married to a non witch that what is called good woman
Witches in Edo are referred to bad spirit
crowd mentality is but fools mentality
Re: Help Me! I Think My Wife Is A Witch. by imagrg(m): 10:25pm On Jan 16, 2023
Help!
I think you are a wizard too.
Re: Help Me! I Think My Wife Is A Witch. by mechanics(m): 1:54pm On Jan 17, 2023
Lance03:

Witches attend churches
Some pastor are witches
hmmmm, witches don't go to where their powers won't work for them.
Re: Help Me! I Think My Wife Is A Witch. by Danlax(f): 3:44pm On Jan 17, 2023
First thing I noticed here is that she has a spiritual husband and he gets jealous anytime you sleeps with her..! That's why you normally get ur self under the bed..! But my brr this is not funny at all , cuz yo going nowhere... She reading ur mind is the highest threat to You... If you're a Christian, hmu on WhatsApp, imma give you contact of a prophetesses who gonn' help yo outta this shit..!
Re: Help Me! I Think My Wife Is A Witch. by Texcyndy: 8:15pm On Jan 17, 2023
iykeklef:
3 years post
Now it is recycling itself after 3 years again.
There is something about the thread.
Who knows what happened to the OP afterwards?
Re: Help Me! I Think My Wife Is A Witch. by Josbreed: 9:21pm On Jan 17, 2023
You wife can make it rain just like Storm in THE X-MEN, she can create fire just like that guy in THE FANTASTIC 4, she can read mind like Professor Xavier in THE X-MEN. Dude, your wife is a Super Hero aand you are complaining.
Re: Help Me! I Think My Wife Is A Witch. by dbestuncle: 10:24pm On Jan 17, 2023
If she is your wife n you thing she is possessed then most likely she is possessed.
However divorce isn't the best solution.
Seek Godly counsel.
She may need deliverance

ST305:
This is not a Joke. I married my woman about 6 months ago. We dated for about 4 months and I married her. She insisted that I marry her otherwise she moves away. And she was my perfect type of woman so I had no choice.

After our wedding she refused to make love on our wedding night. She said she wasn't in the mood for that. I let her be. For 1 month we did not do anything not like I married her for sex but it's unusual I confronted her and she agreed. We started making love normally.

About 2 months later I started having weird nightmares, seeing all sorts in my sleep sometimes I wake up and find myself under the bed. I asked her regarding me under the bed she said I usually roll and fall then roll under the bed. It's sounds funny but it's not a funny experience. For 2 weeks straight it happened consecutively. Then i changed my sleeping position to the wall so I cannot roll off. I still find myself under my bed. This usually happens when we make love. If we don't it doesn't.

She goes to church with me, prays with me and acts normal but sometimes she is not normal at all. It was Last month, I noticed that she Does not use the mirror and yet her make up is perfect, she does not bath with the shower water and she comes out wet. Excuse me, your wife enters the bathroom you do not hear the sound of running water at all and she comes out wet. How is this possible? I'm running mad. She Does not sit in front of a mirror because there is no mirror in our room and she comes out with a beautiful face.

When she sleeps at night, it takes hours for her to wake up. She might sleep 8pm and wake 11am. When she wakes she looks so stressed and tired (someone who is just waking up).

Last 2 weeks, I was to attend a party my friends organized for me to celebrate us. She told me not to go to the party that she won't go. I went alone with the hope of lying to my friends that she called in sick. Because it doesn't make sense. I got to the party it went well but coming back home I was involved in a motor accident though I survived unhurt it was this morning I started to read meanings into all this. Infact on Sunday, she told our house assistant to fetch some box of matches from the nearby shop. The house assistant was yet to come and I saw my wife cooking rice.

I asked her if she has found some matches, she said no. I don't know what came over me I was dumbfounded. How in the world did she light the gas? Without a match. I did not ask her because I am afraid to ask her. It's as if she can read my thoughts. I was planning on a silent divorce with one lawyer I did not tell her yet. She came to me and said i want to divorce her..hw did she know?

Please if I start counting all this tin it will take a whole day. Please I don't know the section to post maybe religion i don't know.

Please is my wife a witch?
Re: Help Me! I Think My Wife Is A Witch. by Billmos: 10:37pm On Jan 17, 2023
She is no witch but she is posses her spirit husband usually put u under d bed she is of d marine world.u need to start going to a powerful church not d one u are attending now.

2 Likes

Re: Help Me! I Think My Wife Is A Witch. by Littlechild(m): 12:50am On Jan 18, 2023
ForChrist1:
Lostchild
Littlechild
Lastchild

Any advice for this man based on your deep life experiences?

The wife is not a witch. She is a marine mermaid woman. She has unhidden raw power that is manifesting physically. You can easily detect a marine woman via their character and ways. Most of them are married to spiritual kings.

Witches is hard to detect because they transform and use the image of other innocent people to operate.

The man need to prepare for more brutal battle ahead. Or he should run away from that marine woman. There are some people you can not save. He should flee and save his own life first. If not the marine powers will try to kill him someday.

3 Likes

Re: Help Me! I Think My Wife Is A Witch. by frozen70(f): 10:59am On Jan 18, 2023
ST305:
This is not a Joke. I married my woman about 6 months ago. We dated for about 4 months and I married her. She insisted that I marry her otherwise she moves away. And she was my perfect type of woman so I had no choice.

After our wedding she refused to make love on our wedding night. She said she wasn't in the mood for that. I let her be. For 1 month we did not do anything not like I married her for sex but it's unusual I confronted her and she agreed. We started making love normally.

About 2 months later I started having weird nightmares, seeing all sorts in my sleep sometimes I wake up and find myself under the bed. I asked her regarding me under the bed she said I usually roll and fall then roll under the bed. It's sounds funny but it's not a funny experience. For 2 weeks straight it happened consecutively. Then i changed my sleeping position to the wall so I cannot roll off. I still find myself under my bed. This usually happens when we make love. If we don't it doesn't.

She goes to church with me, prays with me and acts normal but sometimes she is not normal at all. It was Last month, I noticed that she Does not use the mirror and yet her make up is perfect, she does not bath with the shower water and she comes out wet. Excuse me, your wife enters the bathroom you do not hear the sound of running water at all and she comes out wet. How is this possible? I'm running mad. She Does not sit in front of a mirror because there is no mirror in our room and she comes out with a beautiful face.

When she sleeps at night, it takes hours for her to wake up. She might sleep 8pm and wake 11am. When she wakes she looks so stressed and tired (someone who is just waking up).

Last 2 weeks, I was to attend a party my friends organized for me to celebrate us. She told me not to go to the party that she won't go. I went alone with the hope of lying to my friends that she called in sick. Because it doesn't make sense. I got to the party it went well but coming back home I was involved in a motor accident though I survived unhurt it was this morning I started to read meanings into all this. Infact on Sunday, she told our house assistant to fetch some box of matches from the nearby shop. The house assistant was yet to come and I saw my wife cooking rice.

I asked her if she has found some matches, she said no. I don't know what came over me I was dumbfounded. How in the world did she light the gas? Without a match. I did not ask her because I am afraid to ask her. It's as if she can read my thoughts. I was planning on a silent divorce with one lawyer I did not tell her yet. She came to me and said i want to divorce her..hw did she know?

Please if I start counting all this tin it will take a whole day. Please I don't know the section to post maybe religion i don't know.

Please is my wife a witch?

I think you need to seat her down and talk peace talk with her

With this kind of mystic power, you can't pull out of the marriage just like that

If you guys go well, you can make good use of her powers
Re: Help Me! I Think My Wife Is A Witch. by Nobody: 3:15pm On Jan 18, 2023
Littlechild:

The wife is not a witch. She is a marine [mermaid] woman. She has unhidden raw power that is manifesting. You can easily detect a marine woman via their character and ways. Most of them are married to spiritual kings.

Witches is hard to detect because they transform and use the image of other innocent people to operate.

The man need to prepare for more brutal battle ahead. Or he should run away from that marine woman. There are some people you can not save. He should flee and save his own life. If not the marine powers will try to kill him someday.
How do you know all these?
Re: Help Me! I Think My Wife Is A Witch. by Autobot05: 3:41pm On Jan 18, 2023
But where is OP in the first place grin
God forgive me .. but hope it's not what I'm thinking ??

1 Like

Re: Help Me! I Think My Wife Is A Witch. by Height2: 4:46pm On Jan 18, 2023
Autobot05:
But where is OP in the first place grin
God forgive me .. but hope it's not what I'm thinking ??

LMAO. We dey expect OP

1 Like

Re: Help Me! I Think My Wife Is A Witch. by Littlechild(m): 11:51pm On Jan 18, 2023
ForChrist1

I will write a thread on how to detect marine women. I will mention you.

1 Like

Re: Help Me! I Think My Wife Is A Witch. by Littlechild(m): 12:05am On Jan 19, 2023
Nia69:
How do you know all these?

From experience.
I will quote you somewhere.
Re: Help Me! I Think My Wife Is A Witch. by ForChrist1: 6:24pm On Jan 21, 2023
Littlechild:
ForChrist1

I will write a thread on how to detect marine women. I will mention you.

Thanks

1 Like

Re: Help Me! I Think My Wife Is A Witch. by Crownwhale(m): 6:41pm On Jan 21, 2023
She is water goddess

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

If Any Man I'm Dating Gets Broke, I'll Leave The Relationship- Lady (Video) / Apostle Samuel Kaunda Fiancee Failed To Show Up At Their Wedding In Zimbabwe / Nigerian Couple Who Met On Twitter Set To Marry

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.