Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,580 members, 7,823,518 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:13 AM

Help Me! I Think My Wife Is A Witch. - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Help Me! I Think My Wife Is A Witch. (24102 Views)

Somebody HELP I Think My Fiancee Is Planning Something Dangerous Against Me!!!!! / I Think My Girlfriend Is In Love With Someone Else.. / The Backside Of This Man's Wife Is Driving Him Crazy (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Help Me! I Think My Wife Is A Witch. by cognize: 7:35pm On Mar 15, 2016
ST305:
This is not a Joke. I married my woman about 6 months ago. We dated for about 4 months and I married her. She insisted that I marry her otherwise she moves away. And she was my perfect type of woman so I had no choice.

Since she was your perfect type why complain?

ST305
After our wedding she refused to make love on our wedding night. She said she wasn't in the mood for that. I let her be. For 1 month we did not do anything not like I married her for sex but it's unusual I confronted her.[/quote:

Bros u r in for a very long thing(one chance)

[quote author=ST305
About 2 months later I started having weird nightmares, seeing all sorts in my sleep sometimes I wake up and find myself under the bed. I asked her regarding me under the bed she said I usually roll and fall then roll under the bed. It's sounds funny but it's not a funny experience. For 2 weeks straight it happened consecutively. Then i changed my sleeping position to the wall so I cannot roll off. I still find myself under my bed. This usually happens when we make love. If we don't it doesn't.

She goes to church with me, prays with me and acts normal but sometimes she is not normal at all. It was Last month, I noticed that she Does not use the mirror and yet her make up is perfect, she does not bath with the shower water and she comes out wet. Excuse me, your wife enters the bathroom you do not hear the sound of running water at all and she comes out wet. How is this possible? I'm running mad. She Does not sit in front of a mirror because there is no mirror in our room and she comes out with a beautiful face.

When she sleeps at night, it takes hours for her to wake up. She might sleep 8pm and wake 11am. When she wakes she looks so stressed and tired (someone who is just waking up).

Last 2 weeks, I was to attend a party my friends organized for me to celebrate us. She told me not to go to the party that she won't go. I went alone with the hope of lying to my friends that she called in sick. Because it doesn't make sense. I got to the party it went well but coming back home I was involved in a motor accident though I survived unhurt it was this morning I started to read meanings into all this. Infact on Sunday, she told our house assistant to fetch some box of matches from the nearby shop. The house assistant was yet to come and I saw my wife cooking rice.

I asked her if she has found some matches, she said no. I don't know what came over me I was dumbfounded. How in the world did she light the gas? Without a match. I did not ask her because I am afraid to ask her. It's as if she can read my thoughts. I was planning on a silent divorce with one lawyer I did not tell her yet. She came to me and said i want to divorce her..hw did she know?

Please if I start counting all this tin it will take a whole day. Please I don't know the section to post maybe religion i don't know.
T
Please is my wife a witch?

If u ask meee! na who I go ask. D matter u dey sooo e heavy 4 head.

Bros! Ur case strong! See fastor wey dey see road fast!
Re: Help Me! I Think My Wife Is A Witch. by cocoberry(f): 7:41pm On Mar 15, 2016
What happened to d Bae u were dating before meeting her?

U made ur wife girlfriend, carry girlfriend put for house as wiffy.

ST305:

We met in a bank. It was raining and she was stranded so I gave her a lift back home. We exchanged numbers and from there. .
Re: Help Me! I Think My Wife Is A Witch. by MzOnajin1(f): 7:46pm On Mar 15, 2016
Ab025:

You can even spend four years courting ur partner before marriage and still find out strange, new things about him/her after marriage.

No be today, people pretend alot o!!
I know, but four month courtship with someone u re going to spend d rest of ur life with, it's too short. My opinion
Re: Help Me! I Think My Wife Is A Witch. by MzOnajin1(f): 7:48pm On Mar 15, 2016
ITbomb:

How many months is normal, make I learn abeg
Bros I dunno ooooooo, but four month is too short for someone u re going to spend d rest of ur life. People can pretend

1 Like

Re: Help Me! I Think My Wife Is A Witch. by firstking01(m): 7:49pm On Mar 15, 2016
ST305:

I'm even afraid of divorcing. The day she told me about my plans to divorce, she was talking as if I was being wicked and if she retaliates it won't be good. All those kind of talk.

I think I will see my pastor about this tomorrow evening after service.
very good, but have you asked her abt this her strange lifestyle??
Re: Help Me! I Think My Wife Is A Witch. by cognize: 8:06pm On Mar 15, 2016
Strahovski1:
Lol.

Let me book first and read.

Ok I've read it.

[s]Well, she might not have any supernatural powers you are thinking. Maybe she heard you talking over the phone about the divorce. Maybe she used a traditional way (stones) to light the gas, maybe she likes sleeping and maybe you just roll under the bed[/s]

Now that's bullsh!t.

Your wife obviously has some metaphysical powers. Perhaps she is a member of a witch coven. And witches are harmless creatures. They are servants of nature unless you threaten them. So in my opinion you have nothing to fear.

Instead talk to her. Don't be afraid. She won't hurt you. If truly she has powers convince her to open up and if she opens up, it's a blessing. Yes. You two will now come together to figure how you can exploit those powers. Common your wife can make fire with her hands without a match stick that means she can do anything. If she can make fire come, she can make a $1000 note come too! Lol no pun intended.

Jokes apart, you guys can have anything you want. If she makes invisible water bathe her she can make anything invisible.

She can even read minds omg! Man sell her to me please. I'll pay

I won't tell you to divorce her. Goto church and cast the spirit by fire. Deliverance and all what typical africans will say. I'll tell you to EXPLOIT it.

Get something good out of it. You can even tell her to make them promote you at work. Alot of stuff. She is like your nuclear weapon. Your asset. That is if you pose no threat to her. Man I wish I was in yor position by now I won't be on NL. Damn.
U must be an igbo man!
Re: Help Me! I Think My Wife Is A Witch. by Adasun(m): 8:08pm On Mar 15, 2016
Strahovski1:
Lol.

Ok I've read it.

[s]Well, she might not have any supernatural powers you are thinking. Maybe she heard you talking over the phone about the divorce. Maybe she used a traditional way (stones) to light the gas, maybe she likes sleeping and maybe you just roll under the bed[/s]

Now that's bullsh!t.

Your wife obviously has some metaphysical powers. Perhaps she is a member of a witch coven. And witches are harmless creatures. They are servants of nature unless you threaten them. So in my opinion you have nothing to fear.

Instead talk to her. Don't be afraid. She won't hurt you. If truly she has powers convince her to open up and if she opens up, it's a blessing. Yes. You two will now come together to figure how you can exploit those powers. Common your wife can make fire with her hands without a match stick that means she can do anything. If she can make fire come, she can make a $1000 note come too! Lol no pun intended.

Jokes apart, you guys can have anything you want. If she makes invisible water bathe her she can make anything invisible.

I won't tell you to divorce her. Goto church and cast the spirit by fire. Deliverance and all what typical africans will say. I'll tell you to EXPLOIT it.

Get something good out of it. You can even tell her to make them promote you at work. Alot of stuff. She is like your nuclear weapon. Your asset. That is if you pose no threat to her. Man I wish I was in yor position by now I won't be on NL. Damn.
all those things woun't last.and once it is taken,u wil be miserable nd hate ur lyf.

Op don't listen to him.find a gud man of God to deliver her period!

1 Like

Re: Help Me! I Think My Wife Is A Witch. by Nobody: 8:24pm On Mar 15, 2016
Let's hire a city hunter to scout her out grin
Re: Help Me! I Think My Wife Is A Witch. by ST305: 8:32pm On Mar 15, 2016
cocoberry:
What happened to d Bae u were dating before meeting her?

U made ur wife girlfriend, carry girlfriend put for house as wiffy.

I wasn't dating any. I never said I did.

1 Like

Re: Help Me! I Think My Wife Is A Witch. by ST305: 8:34pm On Mar 15, 2016
firstking01:
very good, but have you asked her abt this her strange lifestyle??

I asked her last night she said she was tired that we can talk about it later. That's how she keep on posting me. Although I plan on sitting her down tonight once she gets back from work.
Re: Help Me! I Think My Wife Is A Witch. by dejt4u(m): 9:00pm On Mar 15, 2016
Hilarious.. grin
Strahovski1:
Lol.

Ok I've read it.

Now that's bullsh!t.

Re: Help Me! I Think My Wife Is A Witch. by firstking01(m): 9:02pm On Mar 15, 2016
ST305:

I asked her last night she said she was tired that we can talk about it later. That's how she keep on posting me. Although I plan on sitting her down tonight once she gets back from work.
Ok, wateva the out is let us know 2moro
Re: Help Me! I Think My Wife Is A Witch. by Nobody: 9:03pm On Mar 15, 2016
She could be a jinn in human form. There is something we call Rukiya. That's what she needs. The evil would be cast out of her, that's if jinns are working through her.

You don't need a church, man. You've been going to one and nothing has changed. Let me find other nairaland threads that will make you understand what I'm talking about.

Alternatively, you can download some verses of the Quran like ayatul Kursiy, play it into your home while she is there and notice her reactions.

Check out this thread for more information https://www.nairaland.com/209195/islam-exorcism

@St305

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Help Me! I Think My Wife Is A Witch. by Nobody: 9:05pm On Mar 15, 2016
One chance straight, this sounds like a movies
Re: Help Me! I Think My Wife Is A Witch. by nikkypearl(f): 9:06pm On Mar 15, 2016
See as I dey laff cheesy cheesy
Re: Help Me! I Think My Wife Is A Witch. by fart: 9:08pm On Mar 15, 2016
you are an illiterate. that is your only problem. you cant be helped
Re: Help Me! I Think My Wife Is A Witch. by CertifiedFreak(m): 9:13pm On Mar 15, 2016
Dude, you should try sleeping under the bed for a change, you never can tell.

1 Like

Re: Help Me! I Think My Wife Is A Witch. by fart: 9:32pm On Mar 15, 2016
your story is funny sha o grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Help Me! I Think My Wife Is A Witch. by olac21(m): 9:36pm On Mar 15, 2016
That's why it is advisable to pray before you marry!this one na one chance I swear!now the way out-engage yourself in a hard fasting and prayers!God can deliver you from this evil woman you call your wife!ps(things like that happen in life)
Re: Help Me! I Think My Wife Is A Witch. by amiskurie(m): 10:14pm On Mar 15, 2016
ST305:

I'm even afraid of divorcing. The day she told me about my plans to divorce, she was talking as if I was being wicked and if she retaliates it won't be good. All those kind of talk.

I think I will see my pastor about this tomorrow evening after service.

Now I want to believe u,bt do write your will because that pastor is clueless and wont save u.he can only worsen ur plight.if he's a true pastor,she wouldn't attend with.

I ve seen worse things,u initially narrated your story like it wasn't real.

Don't forget to mention the name of your church o.
Re: Help Me! I Think My Wife Is A Witch. by amiskurie(m): 10:23pm On Mar 15, 2016
firstking01:
Ok, wateva the out is let us know 2moro

Op is not the one typing,he's descending already and now at the 5th heaven...2 to go.
grin
Re: Help Me! I Think My Wife Is A Witch. by mekonglobal(m): 10:37pm On Mar 15, 2016
If she knowns about divorce without u telling her who says she cant kn about dis one here. My brother nothing is bigger than God, there re men of God in charge of dis kind of issue, seek them asap.
Re: Help Me! I Think My Wife Is A Witch. by ST305: 10:39pm On Mar 15, 2016
lolaed:
She could be a jinn in human form. There is something we call Rukiya. That's what she needs. The evil would be cast out of her, that's if jinns are working through her.

You don't need a church, man. You've been going to one and nothing has changed. Let me find other nairaland threads that will make you understand what I'm talking about.

Alternatively, you can download some verses of the Quran like ayatul Kursiy, play it into your home while she is there and notice her reactions.

Check out this thread for more information https://www.nairaland.com/209195/islam-exorcism

@St305

Thank you sir.
Re: Help Me! I Think My Wife Is A Witch. by amiskurie(m): 10:40pm On Mar 15, 2016
But your claims are questionable

WHY : after finding yourself many times under the bed,even after u changed to the wall side.IT'S JUST THIS MORNING YOU SEE IT AS STRANGE.

WHY: what sort of bed will a grown human be able to roll under it.IS IT MY GRANDMA BED?

WHY: strange things like that has been happening to you and nairaland is the first to know.MUMMY NKO?

WHY: she said she was tired during the wedding night and she denied u sex.WHAT THEN MAKES YOU NOT MAKE ATTEMPT TO,WHY U DID AFTER A MONTH?

WHY: you said you see meanings to these just this morning.WHY DID YOU TELL YOUR LAWYER YOU WANTED DIVORCE?

st305 and mzSt666.

Well,if u don't mind..I can confront her for you.seriously!

1 Like

Re: Help Me! I Think My Wife Is A Witch. by ST305: 10:41pm On Mar 15, 2016
Sir,

I am nt concerned whether anyone believe or not. Just advise me. Infact, assume it's not real it's a nollywood movie just assume you are the one what will you do?

amiskurie:

Now I want to believe u,bt do write your will because that pastor is clueless and wont save u.he can only worsen ur plight.if he's a true pastor,she wouldn't attend with.

I ve seen worse things,u initially narrated your story like it wasn't real.

Don't forget to mention the name of your church o.

1 Like

Re: Help Me! I Think My Wife Is A Witch. by amiskurie(m): 10:52pm On Mar 15, 2016
ST305:
Sir,

I am nt concerned whether anyone believe or not. Just advise me. Infact, assume it's not real it's a nollywood movie just assume you are the one what will you do?

If I was you,I would have tear race long time.

but if it was me as her husband and I love her,I will tell her not to worry that I will understand her stories- that she's found a save place.that what are the forces involved.it could be a case of reincarnation,or jinn.I would ask her if she really wishes to let go of the forces.if not I would know how to live perfectly and us it to my family advantage..or maybe impact our world
Re: Help Me! I Think My Wife Is A Witch. by ST305: 10:52pm On Mar 15, 2016
amiskurie:
But your claims are questionable

WHY : after finding yourself many times under the bed,even after u changed to the wall side.IT'S JUST THIS MORNING YOU SEE IT AS STRANGE.

WHY: what sort of bed will a grown human be able to roll under it.IS IT MY GRANDMA BED?

WHY: strange things like that has been happening to you and nairaland is the first to know.MUMMY NKO?

WHY: she said she was tired during the wedding night and she denied u sex.WHAT THEN MAKES YOU NOT MAKE ATTEMPT TO,WHY U DID AFTER A MONTH?

WHY: you said you see meanings to these just this morning.WHY DID YOU TELL YOUR LAWYER YOU WANTED DIVORCE?

st305 and mzSt666.

Well,if u don't mind..I can confront her for you.seriously!

Like my previous quote I'm not here to prove anything to anybody. It's like you don't get me at all.

Like I mentioned, I asked her, she said I rolled under. I did not say I did myself. She told me I did. I find myself under it. She told me I rolled under. It's not my concern how I rolled but WHY did I roll? Look sir I'm not going to prove anything. The information I've given is enough like i said if I'm to say everything it will take a whole day. I summarised and need opinions and advise.

Besides I don't need to narate to you how I told my parents about it and they said 'It's nothing' neither do I need to narate that my parents are not really Christians. I'm the only convert in my family. Ok I should have said that right? I never said my parents don't know.

She told me no sex enphaticaly. What ensued afterwards is not needed to be shared about how I try to put her in for sex still.

Sir please be open minded if you think this is this is a joke good for you but don't try to mess with my intelligence.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Help Me! I Think My Wife Is A Witch. by Greene66: 10:55pm On Mar 15, 2016
ST305:

Like my previous quote I'm not here to prove anything to anybody. It's like you don't get me at all.

Like I mentioned, I asked her, she said I rolled under. I did not say I did myself. She told me I did. I find myself under it. She told me I rolled under. It's not my concern how I rolled but WHY did I roll? Look sir I'm not going to prove anything. The information I've given is enough like i said if I'm to say everything it will take a whole day. I summarised and need opinions and advise.

Besides I don't need to narate to you how I told my parents about it and they said 'It's nothing' neither do I need to narate that my parents are not really Christians. I'm the only convert in my family. Ok I should have said that right? I never said my parents don't know.

She told me no sex enphaticaly. What ensued afterwards is not needed to be shared about how I try to put her in for sex still.

Sir please be open minded if you think this is this is a joke good for you but don't try to mess with my intelligence.

Guy don dey vex.. lol na so some nairaland people dey do. Pray they don't find themselves in such situation.

May God help you brother.
Re: Help Me! I Think My Wife Is A Witch. by amiskurie(m): 10:56pm On Mar 15, 2016
Something tells me this lady in question is sinaj ,the other day a guy told us he sees all sort of super activities on nairaland.
Re: Help Me! I Think My Wife Is A Witch. by Nobody: 10:59pm On Mar 15, 2016
Bro. I don't envy you. An even scared typing this.
Re: Help Me! I Think My Wife Is A Witch. by amiskurie(m): 11:11pm On Mar 15, 2016
st305

Do you know enuf members of her family and frnds?,did you think she had lived all her life so far here like most other people.

I was thinking that entrance u walked through for her introduction might be another world,HER WORLD.it happens!

Seun

Lalasticlala

Obinoscopy

Mynd44

Farano

Dani1luv

Ben10

1 Like

Re: Help Me! I Think My Wife Is A Witch. by sinaj(f): 11:37pm On Mar 15, 2016
amiskurie:
Something tells me this lady in question is sinaj ,the other day a guy told us he sees all sort of super activities on nairaland.
undecided

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

If Any Man I'm Dating Gets Broke, I'll Leave The Relationship- Lady (Video) / Apostle Samuel Kaunda Fiancee Failed To Show Up At Their Wedding In Zimbabwe / Nigerian Couple Who Met On Twitter Set To Marry

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 89
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.