Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,615 members, 7,823,683 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 01:15 PM

Help Me! I Think My Wife Is A Witch. - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Help Me! I Think My Wife Is A Witch. (24104 Views)

Somebody HELP I Think My Fiancee Is Planning Something Dangerous Against Me!!!!! / I Think My Girlfriend Is In Love With Someone Else.. / The Backside Of This Man's Wife Is Driving Him Crazy (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Help Me! I Think My Wife Is A Witch. by iykeklef(m): 10:38pm On Nov 03, 2019
3 years post

1 Like

Re: Help Me! I Think My Wife Is A Witch. by Evercurious(f): 10:58pm On Nov 03, 2019
EmptyCoconutHead:

how did u guys know this?
ever had a similar experience before?

Oga, this isnt new.. It's common these last days.. So many 'mammywater' children around.. OP NEEDS TO SAVE HIS HEAD AND DESTINY.. .HE ISNT SAVE AT ALL.. INFACT HE IS LIVING IN THE MIST OF MARINE SPIRITS AND HE KNEW / KNOWS IT NOT

1 Like

Re: Help Me! I Think My Wife Is A Witch. by Evercurious(f): 11:00pm On Nov 03, 2019
Dramadiddy:
Please do well to send me a pm, I had this same issue youre having, tho Im not married to the person

RUN FOR YOUR LIFE AND DESTINY..
Re: Help Me! I Think My Wife Is A Witch. by Nobody: 11:02pm On Nov 03, 2019
amiskurie:
Something tells me this lady in question is sinaj ,the other day a guy told us he sees all sort of super activities on nairaland.
super activitis how?
Re: Help Me! I Think My Wife Is A Witch. by Evercurious(f): 11:03pm On Nov 03, 2019
frozen70g:

She might not be a witch but belongs but may have mystic powers

Sit her down to tell you more about her and the way forward

PLS DONT ADVISE THIS... HE SHOULD SEPARATE HIMSELF FROM HER ASAP IF HE LOVES HIS LIFE AND DESTINY
Re: Help Me! I Think My Wife Is A Witch. by frozen70g(f): 11:14pm On Nov 03, 2019
Evercurious:

PLS DONT ADVISE THIS... HE SHOULD SEPARATE HIMSELF FROM HER ASAP IF HE LOVES HIS LIFE AND DESTINY

Any kind of advice is needed, his choice is to pick reasonable points

And you think it's easy it's just to sepate and move on just like that

Woman never deal with you before
Re: Help Me! I Think My Wife Is A Witch. by Nobody: 11:30pm On Nov 03, 2019
Who else read this and almost choked on laughter? grin grin.

Op,your wife is not a witch,she is a magician cheesy,awon eyan merlin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Help Me! I Think My Wife Is A Witch. by Akanoaaa(m): 11:57pm On Nov 03, 2019
Am sure by now op would've got solution to his problem. This is almost 4 years thread and you people should stop commenting on this thread. Op needed urgent advice then not now, so any advice giving out now is baseless cuz by now one of them (op or his wife) must have won and I hope op is the winner. @Op, I hope ur wife never use u for contribution o?.

Thread closed!!!

2 Likes

Re: Help Me! I Think My Wife Is A Witch. by millionboi2: 12:24am On Nov 04, 2019
Strahovski1:
Lol.

Let me book first and read.

Ok I've read it.

[s]Well, she might not have any supernatural powers you are thinking. Maybe she heard you talking over the phone about the divorce. Maybe she used a traditional way (stones) to light the gas, maybe she likes sleeping and maybe you just roll under the bed[/s]

Now that's bullsh!t.

Your wife obviously has some metaphysical powers. Perhaps she is a member of a witch coven. And witches are harmless creatures. They are servants of nature unless you threaten them. So in my opinion you have nothing to fear.

Instead talk to her. Don't be afraid. She won't hurt you. If truly she has powers convince her to open up and if she opens up, it's a blessing. Yes. You two will now come together to figure how you can exploit those powers. Common your wife can make fire with her hands without a match stick that means she can do anything. If she can make fire come, she can make a $1000 note come too! Lol no pun intended.

Jokes apart, you guys can have anything you want. If she makes invisible water bathe her she can make anything invisible.

She can even read minds omg! Man sell her to me please. I'll pay

I won't tell you to divorce her. Goto church and cast the spirit by fire. Deliverance and all what typical africans will say. I'll tell you to EXPLOIT it.

Get something good out of it. You can even tell her to make them promote you at work. Alot of stuff. She is like your nuclear weapon. Your asset. That is if you pose no threat to her. Man I wish I was in yor position by now I won't be on NL. Damn.
u are very selfish .......wat abt d nightmare and a full grown man under d bed.
Re: Help Me! I Think My Wife Is A Witch. by millionboi2: 12:25am On Nov 04, 2019
Hmmmmm.mm.

Op, if you are saying the truth, then, I will advice you tread carefully and wisely too.

You may divorce her, but, you can never move away from her. She may make your life hell with her powers.

Just pack all your loads, run to a very powerful church.

All the best.
hahahaha

U startd as if u have a point
Re: Help Me! I Think My Wife Is A Witch. by EmptyCoconutHead(m): 12:29am On Nov 04, 2019
Evercurious:

Oga, this isnt new.. It's common these last days.. So many 'mammywater' children around.. OP NEEDS TO SAVE HIS HEAD AND DESTINY.. .HE ISNT SAVE AT ALL.. INFACT HE IS LIVING IN THE MIST OF MARINE SPIRITS AND HE KNEW / KNOWS IT NOT
since 2016 and we've not heard from him again.
too bad we don't know what's become of him now
Re: Help Me! I Think My Wife Is A Witch. by millionboi2: 12:30am On Nov 04, 2019
Ray360:
hahahahahahahahah!!! the part you said you roll under the bed is funny . forgive me. hahahahahaha!!
a full grown man.....hahaha

And non of dos one shouting take advantage of d power is considering dat.
Re: Help Me! I Think My Wife Is A Witch. by millionboi2: 12:32am On Nov 04, 2019
tkpoint2:
Ha ! Super Story
.....is very possible metaphysics
Re: Help Me! I Think My Wife Is A Witch. by millionboi2: 12:40am On Nov 04, 2019
ST305:

I'm even afraid of divorcing. The day she told me about my plans to divorce, she was talking as if I was being wicked and if she retaliates it won't be good. All those kind of talk.

I think I will see my pastor about this tomorrow evening after service.
hahahahaha
Re: Help Me! I Think My Wife Is A Witch. by coldFLARES1(m): 5:24am On Nov 04, 2019
ST305:

Like my previous quote I'm not here to prove anything to anybody. It's like you don't get me at all.

Like I mentioned, I asked her, she said I rolled under. I did not say I did myself. She told me I did. I find myself under it. She told me I rolled under. It's not my concern how I rolled but WHY did I roll? Look sir I'm not going to prove anything. The information I've given is enough like i said if I'm to say everything it will take a whole day. I summarised and need opinions and advise.

Besides I don't need to narate to you how I told my parents about it and they said 'It's nothing' neither do I need to narate that my parents are not really Christians. I'm the only convert in my family. Ok I should have said that right? I never said my parents don't know.

She told me no sex enphaticaly. What ensued afterwards is not needed to be shared about how I try to put her in for sex still.

Sir please be open minded if you think this is this is a joke good for you but don't try to mess with my intelligence.
I have followed your thread to this point, I would continue. It makes an interesting read not because I would wish it on an enemy.

Your wife mirrors a character in a bookI have read:The Concubine. Ihuoma (I think is her name) had a child for a guy she loved and got married to but guyman died mysteriously. She made attempts at two other relationships but those guys equally met a similar fate as her first love As a matter of fact, the last guy died from an arrow shot by Ihuoma's son who was hunting for a lizard they intended to use as sacrifice to exorcise/appease the spirit husband.

This one is strong! ....and deadly too since you're up against an invisible competitor. No doubts about your wife having a spirit husband. Those guys are the same, they would eventually kill you when they get tired of sharing you with their wife.

You know what I would do because I don't want a further complicated life? I would run! I do not love enough to wrestle a wife from a spirit, as such I won't do a thing to help her get deliverance. That's for her to sort out.

Even man wen e dey drag babe with person wen e dey better placed dey suffer oppression and humiliation, not to talk of person wen dey follow spirit drag woman.

2 Likes

Re: Help Me! I Think My Wife Is A Witch. by Nobody: 5:47am On Nov 04, 2019
@ST305 op are you still alive? Please update this thread, did you install the cameras? grin

1 Like

Re: Help Me! I Think My Wife Is A Witch. by mrLhanray(m): 6:07am On Nov 04, 2019
bro you are in deep sh*t, only God can help you. didn't you pray before marrying her.
its only God that can save you, if you try leave her, she will make your life miserable, except she decides to leave you after your consistent fasting and prayer, cos that's what you need.
Most spiritual problems men go thru are caused by women, most especially wives/girlfriends. The prayer you should have prayed before marrying her, is what you what you will start doing now.
its a two way situation, its either they cast the spirit out of her or she leaves you.

1 Like

Re: Help Me! I Think My Wife Is A Witch. by Nobody: 8:15am On Nov 04, 2019
@Op, ur wife is not a witch! She's a spirit wife,let me say she's a marine, pure and confirmed marine. Your wedding night is not for you that's why she refused you, it's for her husband in the water realm. I just op u are still alive by now, we'll like to receive more update on this, thank you.
Re: Help Me! I Think My Wife Is A Witch. by Nobody: 6:49pm On Jan 02, 2020
Hmmm
Re: Help Me! I Think My Wife Is A Witch. by Impostor: 12:17am On Jan 03, 2020
The danger is that moment you suspect someone is a witch, everything around you will point to that direction just so u can be convinced. I can tell you for free, your wife is not a witch. It's a mind game or a made up story. The most wicked thing to do is to is to accuse her when YOU ARE NOT 100%.
Re: Help Me! I Think My Wife Is A Witch. by mechanics(m): 1:33am On Jan 03, 2020
For her to go church means, she's not a witch, a witch won't go to church at all, just meet a genuine pastor to assist you in prayers but don't use any other means, she will definitely fight back.
Re: Help Me! I Think My Wife Is A Witch. by Nobody: 6:21pm On Sep 04, 2021
ST305:
This is not a Joke. I married my woman about 6 months ago. We dated for about 4 months and I married her. She insisted that I marry her otherwise she moves away. And she was my perfect type of woman so I had no choice.

After our wedding she refused to make love on our wedding night. She said she wasn't in the mood for that. I let her be. For 1 month we did not do anything not like I married her for sex but it's unusual I confronted her and she agreed. We started making love normally.

About 2 months later I started having weird nightmares, seeing all sorts in my sleep sometimes I wake up and find myself under the bed. I asked her regarding me under the bed she said I usually roll and fall then roll under the bed. It's sounds funny but it's not a funny experience. For 2 weeks straight it happened consecutively. Then i changed my sleeping position to the wall so I cannot roll off. I still find myself under my bed. This usually happens when we make love. If we don't it doesn't.

She goes to church with me, prays with me and acts normal but sometimes she is not normal at all. It was Last month, I noticed that she Does not use the mirror and yet her make up is perfect, she does not bath with the shower water and she comes out wet. Excuse me, your wife enters the bathroom you do not hear the sound of running water at all and she comes out wet. How is this possible? I'm running mad. She Does not sit in front of a mirror because there is no mirror in our room and she comes out with a beautiful face.

When she sleeps at night, it takes hours for her to wake up. She might sleep 8pm and wake 11am. When she wakes she looks so stressed and tired (someone who is just waking up).

Last 2 weeks, I was to attend a party my friends organized for me to celebrate us. She told me not to go to the party that she won't go. I went alone with the hope of lying to my friends that she called in sick. Because it doesn't make sense. I got to the party it went well but coming back home I was involved in a motor accident though I survived unhurt it was this morning I started to read meanings into all this. Infact on Sunday, she told our house assistant to fetch some box of matches from the nearby shop. The house assistant was yet to come and I saw my wife cooking rice.

I asked her if she has found some matches, she said no. I don't know what came over me I was dumbfounded. How in the world did she light the gas? Without a match. I did not ask her because I am afraid to ask her. It's as if she can read my thoughts. I was planning on a silent divorce with one lawyer I did not tell her yet. She came to me and said i want to divorce her..hw did she know?

Please if I start counting all this tin it will take a whole day. Please I don't know the section to post maybe religion i don't know.

Please is my wife a witch?

Any update?
Re: Help Me! I Think My Wife Is A Witch. by Bluezy13(m): 8:14pm On Sep 04, 2021
Any update... grin

We are waiting... patiently...
Re: Help Me! I Think My Wife Is A Witch. by RioCarputo(m): 9:18pm On Sep 04, 2021
the wife na confirm marine woman ooo....only God knows the state of OP now...
Re: Help Me! I Think My Wife Is A Witch. by ForChrist1: 1:03am On Jan 16, 2023
Wow shocked shocked
Re: Help Me! I Think My Wife Is A Witch. by Nwaotu10(m): 8:20am On Jan 16, 2023
I hope the op is not long dead? grin
Re: Help Me! I Think My Wife Is A Witch. by Xinpio: 3:48pm On Jan 16, 2023
Op how is it now �
Re: Help Me! I Think My Wife Is A Witch. by Adolfhitler001: 5:19pm On Jan 16, 2023
Them done drink op blood grin grin
Re: Help Me! I Think My Wife Is A Witch. by Rekhina(f): 5:27pm On Jan 16, 2023
ST305:
This is not a Joke. I married my woman about 6 months ago. We dated for about 4 months and I married her. She insisted that I marry her otherwise she moves away. And she was my perfect type of woman so I had no choice.

After our wedding she refused to make love on our wedding night. She said she wasn't in the mood for that. I let her be. For 1 month we did not do anything not like I married her for sex but it's unusual I confronted her and she agreed. We started making love normally.

About 2 months later I started having weird nightmares, seeing all sorts in my sleep sometimes I wake up and find myself under the bed. I asked her regarding me under the bed she said I usually roll and fall then roll under the bed. It's sounds funny but it's not a funny experience. For 2 weeks straight it happened consecutively. Then i changed my sleeping position to the wall so I cannot roll off. I still find myself under my bed. This usually happens when we make love. If we don't it doesn't.

She goes to church with me, prays with me and acts normal but sometimes she is not normal at all. It was Last month, I noticed that she Does not use the mirror and yet her make up is perfect, she does not bath with the shower water and she comes out wet. Excuse me, your wife enters the bathroom you do not hear the sound of running water at all and she comes out wet. How is this possible? I'm running mad. She Does not sit in front of a mirror because there is no mirror in our room and she comes out with a beautiful face.

When she sleeps at night, it takes hours for her to wake up. She might sleep 8pm and wake 11am. When she wakes she looks so stressed and tired (someone who is just waking up).

Last 2 weeks, I was to attend a party my friends organized for me to celebrate us. She told me not to go to the party that she won't go. I went alone with the hope of lying to my friends that she called in sick. Because it doesn't make sense. I got to the party it went well but coming back home I was involved in a motor accident though I survived unhurt it was this morning I started to read meanings into all this. Infact on Sunday, she told our house assistant to fetch some box of matches from the nearby shop. The house assistant was yet to come and I saw my wife cooking rice.

I asked her if she has found some matches, she said no. I don't know what came over me I was dumbfounded. How in the world did she light the gas? Without a match. I did not ask her because I am afraid to ask her. It's as if she can read my thoughts. I was planning on a silent divorce with one lawyer I did not tell her yet. She came to me and said i want to divorce her..hw did she know?

Please if I start counting all this tin it will take a whole day. Please I don't know the section to post maybe religion i don't know.

Please is my wife a witch?
you are a fool for having a special being as wife. She would av killed u if she wants
Re: Help Me! I Think My Wife Is A Witch. by Lance03: 5:37pm On Jan 16, 2023
Rekhina:
you are a fool for having a special being as wife. She would av killed u if she wants
Which dirty special being
See another witch
You better run
I have had more than u said
in Edo state if u get married to a non witch that what is called good woman
Witches in Edo are referred to bad spirit

1 Like

Re: Help Me! I Think My Wife Is A Witch. by Lance03: 5:38pm On Jan 16, 2023
mechanics:
For her to go church means, she's not a witch, a witch won't go to church at all, just meet a genuine pastor to assist you in prayers but don't use any other means, she will definitely fight back.
Witches attend churches
Some pastor are witches
Re: Help Me! I Think My Wife Is A Witch. by Akuruoulo(m): 6:57pm On Jan 16, 2023
ST305:
Thanks for your contributions

Bro she will know u asked for advice regarding her online

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

If Any Man I'm Dating Gets Broke, I'll Leave The Relationship- Lady (Video) / Apostle Samuel Kaunda Fiancee Failed To Show Up At Their Wedding In Zimbabwe / Nigerian Couple Who Met On Twitter Set To Marry

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.