Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,475 members, 7,823,107 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 01:15 AM

I Just Met A Very Handsome And Intelligent Nairalander - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Just Met A Very Handsome And Intelligent Nairalander (61165 Views)

Meet The Most Handsome And Richest Man On Nairaland / When Your Wife/Girlfriend's Personal Doctor Is Very Handsome & Single (photo) / Man Blasts Girl Who Asked Him For Money But Refused Him Sex Cos They Just Met (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Just Met A Very Handsome And Intelligent Nairalander by castrokins(m): 5:15pm On Mar 18, 2016
No Brainer, Go Back To The Firm And Ask To Meet The Auditor Who Audited Them.

8 Likes

Re: I Just Met A Very Handsome And Intelligent Nairalander by Synzu(m): 5:15pm On Mar 18, 2016
Jadekitana:

Synzu is here grin
Yea... I just had to leave my mark on this lipsrsealed
Re: I Just Met A Very Handsome And Intelligent Nairalander by HARDBUOI: 5:17pm On Mar 18, 2016
Adaure4ever:
And so what? I jammed into a romanceland guy in on monday this week in first bank, i saw a cashier staring at me, waived me to his corner and said, excuse me, Are you on nairaland? I Said yes, are you adaure4ever, I was shocked.. wow. He said he recognised me by my smile and i love smiling always..
Making friends and jamming into people is all part of social media.

ada u beautiful..i wna marrie u cheesy
Re: I Just Met A Very Handsome And Intelligent Nairalander by anigbajumo(m): 5:18pm On Mar 18, 2016
sweetcocoa:
All these mod inspired threads sha.

Endtime liars.

composed pile up lies,End time mods moving trash to FP.
Re: I Just Met A Very Handsome And Intelligent Nairalander by seangy4konji: 5:18pm On Mar 18, 2016
Na the name you just call am...

Bittchhh

PS...Me i call such people eleribu..
Kemiii:
Someone bleep this b*tch pls angry
Re: I Just Met A Very Handsome And Intelligent Nairalander by donkross1(m): 5:19pm On Mar 18, 2016
Op can I talk ?
Re: I Just Met A Very Handsome And Intelligent Nairalander by Elparaiso(m): 5:19pm On Mar 18, 2016
Jadekitana:
Oh yes stalker I just got this job through an uncles connection,i'm under training hence still running errands, I bet in 5weeks time you wouldn't see much of me here to stalk anymore when work has fully started. And by the way I'm looking for a sales person who is also trust worthy incase you know of any! Cheers stalker

He wasn't stalking.
He has an admirable retentive memory.

6 Likes

Re: I Just Met A Very Handsome And Intelligent Nairalander by amazingspiderma: 5:19pm On Mar 18, 2016
My son, if thou be surety for thy friend, if thou hast struck thy hand with a stranger, thou art snared with the words of thy mouth; thou art taken with the words of thy mouth. Do this now, my son, and deliver thyself when thou hast come into the hand of thy friend: Go, humble thyself, so that thou shalt prevail with thy friend. Give not sleep to thine eyes, nor slumber to thine eyelids. Deliver thyself as a roe from the hand of the hunter, and as a bird from the hand of the fowler.
Re: I Just Met A Very Handsome And Intelligent Nairalander by mostwantedguy: 5:21pm On Mar 18, 2016
OP as I see you like this.....na bed room auditing u need.
Auditor ko
Audio Recorder ni grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin[color=#000099][/color]

1 Like

Re: I Just Met A Very Handsome And Intelligent Nairalander by ewizard1: 5:23pm On Mar 18, 2016
grin grin grin
Re: I Just Met A Very Handsome And Intelligent Nairalander by 9jatatafo(m): 5:23pm On Mar 18, 2016
So it's only NL members that use Endtime wait or whatever abi? Endtime don upgrade
Re: I Just Met A Very Handsome And Intelligent Nairalander by 9jatatafo(m): 5:25pm On Mar 18, 2016
mostwantedguy:
OP as I see you like this.....na bed room auditing u need.
Auditor ko
Audio Recorder ni grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin[color=#000099][/color]

Oya define BEDROOM auditing. Not more than 500 words. Hahahahaha
Re: I Just Met A Very Handsome And Intelligent Nairalander by vickylala239: 5:27pm On Mar 18, 2016
Jadekitana:
Can you imagine? Every disappointment is indeed a blessing. While I was seriously sad about my Boss sending me on a yeye official errand I never knew I was gonna meet a very intelligent nairalander cheesy

I got to the firm and was told to wait at the reception that their Almighty boss was in a meeting with someone. I was there for over an hour and was getting really impatient when this tall handsome guy walked in. Think he came to Audit the firm cos the receptionist called him Auditor. He went to drop his bag and came back to gist with the ladies,he was very jovial.

After sometime he turned to my direction and was like "that frown isn't good at all" put a smile on your face,its too early in the day to be frowning like that. I didn't know when I shouted i'v been waiting here,i'm tired already. The next thing I heard was "Endtime tiredness" I was trying to recollect were I'v read that phrase then I remembered twas Nairaland. I became interested in the fellow instantly! No need beating around,i asked if he was a nairaland member,he said he's a guest but I didn't believe him. I suspect he's Thesonofmark though undecided he had beards, full beards.

We gisted about the forum,romanceland especially! He said he doesn't visit romanceland, he only checks career,autos,celebrity and pet because of his dogs. The guy was neat,cute,jovial very very intelligent as we talked about auditing which I plan on getting a professional qualification in. I didn't release my contact because I suspect he's a popular guy here but doesn't wanna disclose that.

If you know you the Auditor I met this morning @ prince Amadi's firm in Oniru, I know you would see this either as a guest or member I don't care, you better be sincere so we can be friends. I still need to learn a lot about auditing from you and a lot of other things cheesy cheesy cheesy wink pm me! We can still meet at BLD on admiralty way, lunch is on me!

This is excellent......

I feel ladies sumtym shuld speak up their mind like this....rather than waiting for them guys....

Pls if ur d guy...already this girl has tried... if Nt for anything already for the respect she has gvn u...

Jst honour ha invite..... tnks

9 Likes

Re: I Just Met A Very Handsome And Intelligent Nairalander by Eyepencil: 5:28pm On Mar 18, 2016
Don't be surprised to find out that this OP is a man.
Romance section kids play ground

1 Like

Re: I Just Met A Very Handsome And Intelligent Nairalander by wo1F(m): 5:30pm On Mar 18, 2016
Jadekitana:

I seriously don't give half a fvck not even a quarter fvck to anybody feeling bad about most of my threads. Especially the ones who rant senselessly, I deduce these things from such persons immediately-- troubled childhood, hunger,frustration hence looking for how to vent it out, hardship, heartbreak, lack of love, bitterness, trying hard to be noticed, emptiness, boredom, betrayal, seeking for approval and being turned down, secret admirers too lame to come forward hence result to insults, chronic inferiority complex amongst others! If you see a happy person you would know even from their words.

Excellent recovery.
Congratulations cos you've just taken back the narrative from all these wolves that almost had you.
Shows you're tough, smart and can hold your ground however slim your odds were.
I like that.
Re: I Just Met A Very Handsome And Intelligent Nairalander by siegfried99(m): 5:31pm On Mar 18, 2016
valdes00:
olosho sure av a way of spicing up dere advert.....

As in ehn undecided

And this biaatch would have a boyfriend oo
Kai

This hoes ain't loyal at all cheesy grin

2 Likes

Re: I Just Met A Very Handsome And Intelligent Nairalander by Nobody: 5:31pm On Mar 18, 2016
See long list of viewing. shocked
Re: I Just Met A Very Handsome And Intelligent Nairalander by agarawu23(m): 5:31pm On Mar 18, 2016
[s]
Jadekitana:
Can you imagine? Every disappointment is indeed a blessing. While I was seriously sad about my Boss sending me on a yeye official errand I never knew I was gonna meet a very intelligent nairalander cheesy

I got to the firm and was told to wait at the reception that their Almighty boss was in a meeting with someone. I was there for over an hour and was getting really impatient when this tall handsome guy walked in. Think he came to Audit the firm cos the receptionist called him Auditor. He went to drop his bag and came back to gist with the ladies,he was very jovial.

After sometime he turned to my direction and was like "that frown isn't good at all" put a smile on your face,its too early in the day to be frowning like that. I didn't know when I shouted i'v been waiting here,i'm tired already. The next thing I heard was "Endtime tiredness" I was trying to recollect were I'v read that phrase then I remembered twas Nairaland. I became interested in the fellow instantly! No need beating around,i asked if he was a nairaland member,he said he's a guest but I didn't believe him. I suspect he's Thesonofmark though undecided he had beards, full beards.

We gisted about the forum,romanceland especially! He said he doesn't visit romanceland, he only checks career,autos,celebrity and pet because of his dogs. The guy was neat,cute,jovial very very intelligent as we talked about auditing which I plan on getting a professional qualification in. I didn't release my contact because I suspect he's a popular guy here but doesn't wanna disclose that.

If you know you the Auditor I met this morning @ prince Amadi's firm in Oniru, I know you would see this either as a guest or member I don't care, you better be sincere so we can be friends. I still need to learn a lot about auditing from you and a lot of other things cheesy cheesy cheesy wink pm me! We can still meet at BLD on admiralty way, lunch is on me!
[/s]
Big lie

Especially when u mentioned a jobless troll as an auditor.

3 Likes

Re: I Just Met A Very Handsome And Intelligent Nairalander by Nobody: 5:32pm On Mar 18, 2016
Jadekitana:

undecided undecided oh well I have never checked your profile, he sounded intelligent. Noted he's not you!
Mrs Phyno, well done ooooo

2 Likes

Re: I Just Met A Very Handsome And Intelligent Nairalander by engrfaruq(m): 5:32pm On Mar 18, 2016
Since you realised the mistake you made, now check my profile and give me a call... but this is last chance.... endtime shakara.
Re: I Just Met A Very Handsome And Intelligent Nairalander by Obiwannn: 5:32pm On Mar 18, 2016
Adaure4ever:
And so what? I jammed into a romanceland guy in on monday this week in first bank, i saw a cashier staring at me, waived me to his corner and said, excuse me, Are you on nairaland? I Said yes, are you adaure4ever, I was shocked.. wow. He said he recognised me by my smile and i love smiling always..
finish the story. What happend next?

u got a nice smile tho
Re: I Just Met A Very Handsome And Intelligent Nairalander by Nobody: 5:33pm On Mar 18, 2016
And why Lalasticlala dey move all jadekitana thread to fp... I go suspect una o angry
Re: I Just Met A Very Handsome And Intelligent Nairalander by Nobody: 5:33pm On Mar 18, 2016
Adaure4ever:
If by any chance u saying d truth, then it would be my pleasure to jam the ever smiling girl
Re: I Just Met A Very Handsome And Intelligent Nairalander by Nicepoker(m): 5:35pm On Mar 18, 2016
End time hook up
Re: I Just Met A Very Handsome And Intelligent Nairalander by agarawu23(m): 5:36pm On Mar 18, 2016
[s]
Adaure4ever:
[/s] another big lie

Smh..

3 Likes

Re: I Just Met A Very Handsome And Intelligent Nairalander by seangy4konji: 5:37pm On Mar 18, 2016
Your brain is working perfectly...

Rollar:
Lol. I find it funny when people feel slighted at my comments. I wonder what will happen the day I do eventually insult someone.
I could've sworn you once said you're self-employed.....something about some kind of lucrative business that your parents sponsored. Now apparently you have a boss you run errands for. Wonder what tomorrow will bring? Guess we'll just have to wait and see. You have yourself a good day ma'am cool

2 Likes

Re: I Just Met A Very Handsome And Intelligent Nairalander by valdes00(m): 5:38pm On Mar 18, 2016
Godmother:

Guys always complain of girls not being bold enough to make the first move. They do now and you call them oloshos. And anyways, that she came here doesn't mean she's interested in the guy romantically. She might just like and want him as a friend.
Sister we knw all Dis stunt na ... na even old stunt sef.... if u bliv Dis story, it means u will bliv if I say I love u....

2 Likes

Re: I Just Met A Very Handsome And Intelligent Nairalander by Nobody: 5:38pm On Mar 18, 2016
agarawu23:
[s][/s] another big lie
Smh..
are u alright, why do love to be an antagonist all the time?
Re: I Just Met A Very Handsome And Intelligent Nairalander by Laveda(f): 5:39pm On Mar 18, 2016
How some useless thread gets to FP these days is what I don't get...

What fuckery.. undecided undecided

Lies everywhere mtcheeew

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Just Met A Very Handsome And Intelligent Nairalander by freshvine(f): 5:40pm On Mar 18, 2016
sweetcocoa:
All these mod inspired threads sha.

Endtime liars.

When are you opening a thread for your own sweet get away now that it pretty obvious Chucky234 is a professional con artist.
Re: I Just Met A Very Handsome And Intelligent Nairalander by Nobody: 5:42pm On Mar 18, 2016
Rollar:
Lol. I find it funny when people feel slighted at my comments. I wonder what will happen the day I do eventually insult someone.
I could've sworn you once said you're self-employed.....something about some kind of lucrative business that your parents sponsored. Now apparently you have a boss you run errands for. Wonder what tomorrow will bring? Guess we'll just have to wait and see. You have yourself a good day ma'am cool

Bundle of contradictions. She should just calm down.

2 Likes

Re: I Just Met A Very Handsome And Intelligent Nairalander by einsteino(m): 5:44pm On Mar 18, 2016
damn I just love ladies who don't beat around the bush.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply)

See Why This Guy Ended His Relationship ( PHOTO ) / Your Parents First Reaction When Your Boyfriend Or Girlfriend First Visited You? / You're Forming If You Can't Eat Chicken Like My Wife On Our Date - Nigerian Man

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.