Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,627 members, 7,816,575 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:24 PM

The first 5 things guys look at withing the first 50 secs. Of Meeting a lady - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The first 5 things guys look at withing the first 50 secs. Of Meeting a lady (55130 Views)

Kassandra Okafor Marries Within 1 Month Of Meeting Her Man (Photos) / Ways Of Meeting Single Guys In Lagos / The First 5 Things Ladies Look At Within The First 50 Seconds Of Meeting A Guy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The first 5 things guys look at withing the first 50 secs. Of Meeting a lady by firstking01(m): 8:29am On Mar 19, 2016
slyIsaac:
grin
Looooong shouts, Adaobi, what is keeping this girlsad
Re: The first 5 things guys look at withing the first 50 secs. Of Meeting a lady by sarutobie(m): 8:29am On Mar 19, 2016
A fair face will make me look twice. A good figure will certainly pique my interest. A modest dress sense and I'm all in..

1 Like

Re: The first 5 things guys look at withing the first 50 secs. Of Meeting a lady by popesam1(m): 8:58am On Mar 19, 2016
slyIsaac:
Ah bros yhu wicked o...yhu no go even give her fighting chance?
No fighting chance in my military base
Re: The first 5 things guys look at withing the first 50 secs. Of Meeting a lady by Nobody: 9:11am On Mar 19, 2016
firstking01:
Looooong shouts, Adaobi, what is keeping this girlsad
grin grin
Re: The first 5 things guys look at withing the first 50 secs. Of Meeting a lady by firstking01(m): 9:20am On Mar 19, 2016
slyIsaac:
grin grin
hope you nor say you dey derail your threadgrin
Re: The first 5 things guys look at withing the first 50 secs. Of Meeting a lady by Nobody: 9:25am On Mar 19, 2016
firstking01:
hope you nor say you dey derail your threadgrin
I get idea......How 23rd march go be?
Re: The first 5 things guys look at withing the first 50 secs. Of Meeting a lady by firstking01(m): 9:29am On Mar 19, 2016
slyIsaac:

I get idea......How 23rd march go be?
I'm optimistic it will be bettercheesy, abi you get stuffs in stock for megrin?
Re: The first 5 things guys look at withing the first 50 secs. Of Meeting a lady by refiner(f): 9:37am On Mar 19, 2016
slyIsaac:

Calls refiner grin...Bia ada,the king has finished go n keep the wine Gourd inside and bring his nkpo otaba!! (Snuff box) grin

hnmmm...smh!....as wetin nah!undecided
Re: The first 5 things guys look at withing the first 50 secs. Of Meeting a lady by refiner(f): 9:39am On Mar 19, 2016
firstking01:
Egbon, looooooong snizz kishikishikishikishiembarassed, wait's patiently for the snuffgrin

lol!.....kwantinue waiting!undecided
Re: The first 5 things guys look at withing the first 50 secs. Of Meeting a lady by dazzlingd(m): 10:31am On Mar 19, 2016
powerfulsettingz:
For me I look out for brain first
try to be honest..

This can pass for a simple interview question, your interviewer ask u wat u first noticed wen u arrived at their company and u start speaking too technical.....

Mr xray vision

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: The first 5 things guys look at withing the first 50 secs. Of Meeting a lady by halfhix(m): 10:58am On Mar 19, 2016
Story for d gods!
Re: The first 5 things guys look at withing the first 50 secs. Of Meeting a lady by delors(m): 10:59am On Mar 19, 2016
No 2 is true to the core...
Re: The first 5 things guys look at withing the first 50 secs. Of Meeting a lady by tiwagist(f): 11:00am On Mar 19, 2016
observing...

P Square Back Again? Peter Okoye Advertises A Psquare Event

https://www.nairaland.com/2998858/p-square-back-again-peter

Re: The first 5 things guys look at withing the first 50 secs. Of Meeting a lady by lonelydora: 11:00am On Mar 19, 2016
Correct
Re: The first 5 things guys look at withing the first 50 secs. Of Meeting a lady by Adesiji77: 11:00am On Mar 19, 2016
Another counter thread...
Re: The first 5 things guys look at withing the first 50 secs. Of Meeting a lady by TheSpellChecker: 11:00am On Mar 19, 2016
Withing?

Withing indeed!

That must be a new one. grin
Re: The first 5 things guys look at withing the first 50 secs. Of Meeting a lady by charloski(m): 11:00am On Mar 19, 2016
WTF!!!!...... Who is this op saying this rubbish....

1 Like

Re: The first 5 things guys look at withing the first 50 secs. Of Meeting a lady by Mattew690(m): 11:01am On Mar 19, 2016
Na so

Sharp guy like me go look the YANCH
Re: The first 5 things guys look at withing the first 50 secs. Of Meeting a lady by Maximus85(m): 11:02am On Mar 19, 2016
I don't need to see a lady from the front to know all these. I can determine a cute chic from behind. Face, chest, hygiene etc
Re: The first 5 things guys look at withing the first 50 secs. Of Meeting a lady by Maximus85(m): 11:03am On Mar 19, 2016
Fabulocity:
Eyah. see how superficial y'all are. Just looking at physical attributes grin angry

I'm creating a thread for this.
Re: The first 5 things guys look at withing the first 50 secs. Of Meeting a lady by nikkylara: 11:03am On Mar 19, 2016
Not all guys
Re: The first 5 things guys look at withing the first 50 secs. Of Meeting a lady by banmee(m): 11:04am On Mar 19, 2016
slyIsaac:
grin. grin

#1.Eyes:One of the most common things men notice first in women,is of course,there eyes.It is said the eyes are the windows to the soul,So it is understandable if we, (naija men), look into her eyes know for sure if she's a Karishika!!

#2.Chest: Its not perversion!!..even if they are locking eyes with the girl..we still have a way of estimating what cup size the girl wears cool... Ts not a thing of shame we are wired tat way wink

#3.Backside:its not uncommon for guys to look at the size of the 'Bottom' of a girl,and if there's more than one guy,it becomes a subject of discussion for at least 5 minutes.. grin

#4.Hygiene:chaii..The biggest turn offs on the first date are Body odour,Dirty fingernail and worse!!,Bad breath...smh... Na these types dey do *shakara* pass sad

#5.Smile:Guys dig it when a girl has a nice captivating smile,sometimes its usually on the top of the list... A girl I know use to practice in front of a mirror,How to smile embarassed

Am not speaking on behalf of all men sha...

As for me, back in the day, when i was still a striker, my first focus were legs, then the butt, it has to be well formed, then her brains. In order words, i went down then up. grin
Re: The first 5 things guys look at withing the first 50 secs. Of Meeting a lady by ITbomb(m): 11:04am On Mar 19, 2016
Me

1. Boobz
2. Belly
3. Hygiene and natural looks
4. Height
5. Face
6. Legs
7. Then we talk so that I evaluate the brain
Re: The first 5 things guys look at withing the first 50 secs. Of Meeting a lady by Nobody: 11:06am On Mar 19, 2016
slyIsaac:
grin. grin

#1.Eyes:One of the most common things men notice first in women,is of course,there eyes.It is said the eyes are the windows to the soul,So it is understandable if we, (naija men), look into her eyes know for sure if she's a Karishika!!

#2.Chest: Its not perversion!!..even if they are locking eyes with the girl..we still have a way of estimating what cup size the girl wears cool... Ts not a thing of shame we are wired tat way wink

#3.Backside:its not uncommon for guys to look at the size of the 'Bottom' of a girl,and if there's more than one guy,it becomes a subject of discussion for at least 5 minutes.. grin

#4.Hygiene:chaii..The biggest turn offs on the first date are Body odour,Dirty fingernail and worse!!,Bad breath...smh... Na these types dey do *shakara* pass sad

#5.Smile:Guys dig it when a girl has a nice captivating smile,sometimes its usually on the top of the list... A girl I know use to practice in front of a mirror,How to smile embarassed

Am not speaking on behalf of all men sha...

Everything u just metioned here are not even in line..
wtf..guys look at..appearance how pretty she is is..guys look at hight..if she is taller or if the guy is taller..we look at the face from beginning. To the end..then we admire the lips..if she has a good one..then we look at body structure and not all those

Who EVEN LOOKS AT HYGIENE WHEN YOU KNOW SHE WEAR HER BEST TO SEE YOU..WHAT THE Bleep.WHAT kind OF BASELESS POINT IS THIS.SOMEBODY ELSE WOULD HAVE MADE A BETTER COUNTER THREAD AND NOT THIS GABAGE

1 Like

Re: The first 5 things guys look at withing the first 50 secs. Of Meeting a lady by Ada9103(f): 11:06am On Mar 19, 2016
suzan404:
seconded
. Lolsss. So true jare
Re: The first 5 things guys look at withing the first 50 secs. Of Meeting a lady by ifeomaekol(f): 11:06am On Mar 19, 2016
popesam1:
I look at her leg, if she get yam leg or hmmm.
I go quickly runnnn
lol, what if her legs r covered? U ll request she pull her clothes off b4 u conclude either to run or stay?
Re: The first 5 things guys look at withing the first 50 secs. Of Meeting a lady by sinistermind(m): 11:08am On Mar 19, 2016
Any girl that argues dis is ugly

1 Like

Re: The first 5 things guys look at withing the first 50 secs. Of Meeting a lady by Nobody: 11:10am On Mar 19, 2016
Lol...U guys should carry on!
Re: The first 5 things guys look at withing the first 50 secs. Of Meeting a lady by firstking01(m): 11:10am On Mar 19, 2016
refiner:

lol!.....kwantinue waiting!undecided
c'mongrin, you this girl, what kept youundecided
Re: The first 5 things guys look at withing the first 50 secs. Of Meeting a lady by Nobody: 11:11am On Mar 19, 2016
Fabulocity:
Eyah. see how superficial y'all are. Just looking at physical attributes grin angry

Pls tell us what other attributes we can or should notice in 50sec!.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Run From Girls Who Have Much Female Bestie - Facebook Lady Warns(picture) / Pre-Wedding Photos Of 2 Corpers Set To Wed In Imo: "From Hello, Hi To Wedding" / Worst Thing You’ve Found, From Checking Your Partner’s Phone

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.