Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,619 members, 7,816,543 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:55 PM

The first 5 things guys look at withing the first 50 secs. Of Meeting a lady - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The first 5 things guys look at withing the first 50 secs. Of Meeting a lady (55128 Views)

Kassandra Okafor Marries Within 1 Month Of Meeting Her Man (Photos) / Ways Of Meeting Single Guys In Lagos / The First 5 Things Ladies Look At Within The First 50 Seconds Of Meeting A Guy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The first 5 things guys look at withing the first 50 secs. Of Meeting a lady by popesam1(m): 11:11am On Mar 19, 2016
ifeomaekol:
lol, what if her legs r covered? U ll request she pull her clothes off b4 u conclude either to run or stay?
There is no way I would not find out, even if she covered everything
Re: The first 5 things guys look at withing the first 50 secs. Of Meeting a lady by babamadiba(m): 11:11am On Mar 19, 2016
slyIsaac:

Na so... one glance and yhu don "look out for brain" ...wow dude... Yhu go get xray vision be tat...sad
leave make he dey deceive em self.
Re: The first 5 things guys look at withing the first 50 secs. Of Meeting a lady by lielbree: 11:12am On Mar 19, 2016
ladyF:
It just shows what you look out for. I really hope this doesn't go for a greater percentage of men. The world is ruined! grin
It does. Men are moved by what they see
Re: The first 5 things guys look at withing the first 50 secs. Of Meeting a lady by Ryocaj(m): 11:13am On Mar 19, 2016
For me it's # Backside # Stature #Complexion #Face # Dress sense

1 Like

Re: The first 5 things guys look at withing the first 50 secs. Of Meeting a lady by lielbree: 11:13am On Mar 19, 2016
powerfulsettingz:
For me I look out for brain first

Story
if u see a girl who is dressed as a mad person would u approach her?
Re: The first 5 things guys look at withing the first 50 secs. Of Meeting a lady by Nobody: 11:13am On Mar 19, 2016
powerfulsettingz:

Maga in 50 sec how do u know a girl has brains in that time undecided
Re: The first 5 things guys look at withing the first 50 secs. Of Meeting a lady by Junior66(m): 11:13am On Mar 19, 2016
Cutehector:
The op must be a serious pervert. Nw here is my list

1. Ur shoes. I measure a girl's worth by her footwear, and not just that, her toe nails. Some of them are so unhygenic they dnt even do pedicure, mchew! Dirty things

2. Their fingers. Same thing I was sayin in number one.. please try and do some manicure eh

3. Ur hair. OK. I just dnt like all those wigs dey put on.. hate artificial.

4. Teeth. Some of dem still have brown teeth. cheesy

5. Chest

6. Ass

7. Legs.

You hate artificials but your type of lady must do pedicure and manicure. Where are u comung from sef?

1 Like

Re: The first 5 things guys look at withing the first 50 secs. Of Meeting a lady by babamadiba(m): 11:14am On Mar 19, 2016
Mjshexy:
Oh puleaseee...how can u just see a stranger from afar & the first thing u notice is her intellect? Abeg stop the lies jare, every guy notices a lady's physical attributes first & then decides if he wants a chat or not...
gbam!

2 Likes

Re: The first 5 things guys look at withing the first 50 secs. Of Meeting a lady by SOSOGENTLE(m): 11:14am On Mar 19, 2016
I don't agree, for me the first thing I look at in a lady is her feet. Then her reaction towards your conversation with her. The rest na jara
Re: The first 5 things guys look at withing the first 50 secs. Of Meeting a lady by TaiKuun(m): 11:14am On Mar 19, 2016
Okay good one OP.

i also try to talk to a girl. Then i watch how she replies. I can read how intelligent she is, though not always 100% accurate
Re: The first 5 things guys look at withing the first 50 secs. Of Meeting a lady by ikombe: 11:15am On Mar 19, 2016
powerfulsettingz:
I smell lies undecided
Re: The first 5 things guys look at withing the first 50 secs. Of Meeting a lady by midayy(f): 11:15am On Mar 19, 2016
Different strokes for different folks grin
Re: The first 5 things guys look at withing the first 50 secs. Of Meeting a lady by ifeomaekol(f): 11:19am On Mar 19, 2016
popesam1:

There is no way I would not find out, even if she covered everything
hw?
Re: The first 5 things guys look at withing the first 50 secs. Of Meeting a lady by iykekelvins(m): 11:20am On Mar 19, 2016
Op.. You nailed it cool
Re: The first 5 things guys look at withing the first 50 secs. Of Meeting a lady by luciouscookie: 11:21am On Mar 19, 2016
Her height, chest, face and nyash. cool
Re: The first 5 things guys look at withing the first 50 secs. Of Meeting a lady by Chudyfuto(m): 11:21am On Mar 19, 2016
well as for me its quite different.am not look for a hollier than thou but if she posses this triat am k
1.*NEATNESS*
2.high I.Q/smartness
3.self displined
4.An independent one
5.jovial and easy going. cause i hate sadist or nagging babes.
Re: The first 5 things guys look at withing the first 50 secs. Of Meeting a lady by Chudyfuto(m): 11:22am On Mar 19, 2016
well as for me its quite different.am not looking for a hollier than thou but if she posses this triat am k
1.*NEATNESS*
2.high I.Q/smartness
3.self displined
4.An independent one
Re: The first 5 things guys look at withing the first 50 secs. Of Meeting a lady by AnanseK(m): 11:25am On Mar 19, 2016
powerfulsettingz:

So with your X-ray eyes you will just see the brain that first few seconds you saw the lady? You will see the grey matter, white matter and the lobes and things chei!
Re: The first 5 things guys look at withing the first 50 secs. Of Meeting a lady by TaiKuun(m): 11:26am On Mar 19, 2016
SOSOGENTLE:
I don't agree, for me the first thing I look at in a lady is her feet. Then her reaction towards your conversation with her. The rest na jara
people are looking at better features, you are looking for feet

Your problem ehn, no be for here o
Re: The first 5 things guys look at withing the first 50 secs. Of Meeting a lady by Nicepoker(m): 11:26am On Mar 19, 2016
Op first is the milk industry. Then her face. followed by the legs. Using xray vission u view her backside.
Re: The first 5 things guys look at withing the first 50 secs. Of Meeting a lady by Nobody: 11:27am On Mar 19, 2016
The Thread says ''First 50 secs'' and not Days and some dudes are mentioning ''Brains''...

The first thing any dude will notice is definitely the Lady's Physical Assets(Facial Beauty, Bustline, Backside).....

It aint about being a Pervert.. Its Natural....

1 Like

Re: The first 5 things guys look at withing the first 50 secs. Of Meeting a lady by alagba333(m): 11:28am On Mar 19, 2016
Funny
Re: The first 5 things guys look at withing the first 50 secs. Of Meeting a lady by Nicepoker(m): 11:28am On Mar 19, 2016
Chudyfuto:
well as for me its quite different.am not looking for a hollier than thou but if she posses this triat am k
1.*NEATNESS*
2.high I.Q/smartness
3.self displined
4.An independent one
all in 50seconds. Boy u be chronic liar.

1 Like

Re: The first 5 things guys look at withing the first 50 secs. Of Meeting a lady by Nobody: 11:28am On Mar 19, 2016
Not disputing the op,but better still guys should look out for history. The body/movement of any lady can tell much about the, just like a weather land; #Better see her feets to know if she is neat(does she bathe well) and to also know what type of spoon she was born with : #Check out for anguish on her skin to know if rough or violent : #The curvature of her curves to know if loose, (quote me and i will explain) : #The way she walks to know if cultured : #The way she looks at things/people if plastic, and lastly her general make-up if she is an editted or photoshoped soul.
Re: The first 5 things guys look at withing the first 50 secs. Of Meeting a lady by alagba333(m): 11:28am On Mar 19, 2016
Neatness and smiles attracts.... I no like saddist and woebegone looks
Re: The first 5 things guys look at withing the first 50 secs. Of Meeting a lady by antispexish(m): 11:29am On Mar 19, 2016
In the first 50 seconds?
It definitely will be height, width breast... sorry breathe and curvature. Though that's getting harder cus of the padding trend going on now.

If giving more minutes, ill look at manners, general behavior and signs of intelligence or presence of a brain.
I dnt bother with cleaningness until subsequent sittings, she might be a gold coffin.
And to those that will say the first thing I notice are not important, then stop getting padded up and wearing high heels.
Re: The first 5 things guys look at withing the first 50 secs. Of Meeting a lady by Nicepoker(m): 11:31am On Mar 19, 2016
ifeomaekol:
lol, what if her legs r covered? U ll request she pull her clothes off b4 u conclude either to run or stay?
we guys have this ability to dictate the structure of her legs. Even if she wears baggy trousers. U think I can't figure out tiny legs like spaghetti inside the trouser?
Re: The first 5 things guys look at withing the first 50 secs. Of Meeting a lady by Eromsboy: 11:34am On Mar 19, 2016
powerfulsettingz:

Bros, na lie. Every man looks at these five things first before talking about brains. Looking at them doesn't necessarily mean you must toast them. Men are just wired to be who they are-men.

How do you know a lady with 'brains'? Is it not after getting attracted to her that you would know if she has 'brains' or not?
Re: The first 5 things guys look at withing the first 50 secs. Of Meeting a lady by flokii: 11:36am On Mar 19, 2016
most of those pretty ladies have bad hygiene..

you see them with dirty fingernails... tho. majority fix nails to cover it up

Buh on a norm.. I'll notice Man. U & Barca grin

her spoken English too.. then beauty mayb
Re: The first 5 things guys look at withing the first 50 secs. Of Meeting a lady by popesam1(m): 11:36am On Mar 19, 2016
ifeomaekol:
hw?
I have an inner eyes to discover that
Re: The first 5 things guys look at withing the first 50 secs. Of Meeting a lady by 2sexycom(m): 11:38am On Mar 19, 2016
ladyF:
It just shows what you look out for. I really hope this doesn't go for a greater percentage of men. The world is ruined! grin
that's what he looks out for. Not me.

Me:

Beauty

Intelligence

Height--how tall.

Body size--don't like fat

Manners
Re: The first 5 things guys look at withing the first 50 secs. Of Meeting a lady by toprealman: 11:41am On Mar 19, 2016
Cutehector:
The op must be a serious pervert. Nw here is my list

1. Ur shoes. I measure a girl's worth by her footwear, and not just that, her toe nails. Some of them are so unhygenic they dnt even do pedicure, mchew! Dirty things

2. Their fingers. Same thing I was sayin in number one.. please try and do some manicure eh

3. Ur hair. OK. I just dnt like all those wigs dey put on.. hate artificial.

4. Teeth. Some of dem still have brown teeth. cheesy

5. Chest

6. Ass

7. Legs.

what about their ears, nose, neck, chin, cheek and temple (guess you didn't know this is also a part of the body)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Noxolo Mampa, The South African Lady Who Bashed Nigerian men Finally Apologized / Run From Girls Who Have Much Female Bestie - Facebook Lady Warns(picture) / Pre-Wedding Photos Of 2 Corpers Set To Wed In Imo: "From Hello, Hi To Wedding"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.