Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,520 members, 7,816,275 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:36 AM

The first 5 things guys look at withing the first 50 secs. Of Meeting a lady - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The first 5 things guys look at withing the first 50 secs. Of Meeting a lady (55119 Views)

Kassandra Okafor Marries Within 1 Month Of Meeting Her Man (Photos) / Ways Of Meeting Single Guys In Lagos / The First 5 Things Ladies Look At Within The First 50 Seconds Of Meeting A Guy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The first 5 things guys look at withing the first 50 secs. Of Meeting a lady by Nobody: 12:29pm On Mar 19, 2016
ifeomaekol:
ok-inner eyes indeed.
Aunty ify!! My sister's name sake ....how go dey go na ?? wink
Re: The first 5 things guys look at withing the first 50 secs. Of Meeting a lady by Ghost447(m): 12:29pm On Mar 19, 2016
powerfulsettingz:
For me I look out for brain first
Within 50 seconds? You must be God then.
Re: The first 5 things guys look at withing the first 50 secs. Of Meeting a lady by buchilino(m): 12:30pm On Mar 19, 2016
Fabulocity:
Eyah. see how superficial y'all are. Just looking at physical attributes grin angry

WEN WE LOOK AT A WOMAN, WAHALA, IF WE DONT LOOK AT THEM, THEY CALL US (MEN) GAY. SO WHICH DO U GUYS WANT
Re: The first 5 things guys look at withing the first 50 secs. Of Meeting a lady by frankblinkz(m): 12:31pm On Mar 19, 2016
op nairaland is for matured ppl, are u afraid of calling BREAST.... biko rephrased dat word chest to its correct word...For me i look at boobs,eyes,pussy,then legs,before talking of height...hmmmmm dats all
Re: The first 5 things guys look at withing the first 50 secs. Of Meeting a lady by chivic(m): 12:31pm On Mar 19, 2016
The first and second I look out for is the face and height,the last is the back side.(all this within 50seconds)however after this period,character and mode of speech will come in.This ultimately will determine if I will like to go out with her.
Re: The first 5 things guys look at withing the first 50 secs. Of Meeting a lady by Nobody: 12:34pm On Mar 19, 2016
eminent007:

Please no vex o.
What's the difference between a woman's chest and her breast?

No mind cutehector he dey suffer from Anomic aphasia grin
Re: The first 5 things guys look at withing the first 50 secs. Of Meeting a lady by forap(m): 12:34pm On Mar 19, 2016
Op is almost 100% right, without those you may not bother to futher look for the main things like brain and character
Re: The first 5 things guys look at withing the first 50 secs. Of Meeting a lady by Happywoman(f): 12:35pm On Mar 19, 2016
slyIsaac:

grin

I tire oo
Na to carry x-ray for eyes win an
Re: The first 5 things guys look at withing the first 50 secs. Of Meeting a lady by Joysmith: 12:36pm On Mar 19, 2016
nonsence
Re: The first 5 things guys look at withing the first 50 secs. Of Meeting a lady by realmindz: 12:37pm On Mar 19, 2016
with my sharp eyes, I scan thru and analyse her full body shape, then her face, her skin, height. my first attraction is her excellent dress sense
Re: The first 5 things guys look at withing the first 50 secs. Of Meeting a lady by Mbediogu(m): 12:40pm On Mar 19, 2016
ladyF:
It just shows what you look out for. I really hope this doesn't go for a greater percentage of men. The world is ruined! grin

Be honest ladyF. What else should we be looking for? Cash, or things that are better imagined until tested and tasted? Waiting to hear from ur side. Cheers.
Re: The first 5 things guys look at withing the first 50 secs. Of Meeting a lady by refiner(f): 12:40pm On Mar 19, 2016
firstking01:
c'mongrin, you this girl, what kept youundecided

who is this gal?....dats not d name my momma gave me!undecided
Re: The first 5 things guys look at withing the first 50 secs. Of Meeting a lady by NobleMimy: 12:41pm On Mar 19, 2016
proevan:
Not disputing the op,but better still guys should look out for history. The body/movement of any lady can tell much about the, just like a weather land; #Better see her feets to know if she is neat(does she bathe well) and to also know what type of spoon she was born with : #Check out for anguish on her skin to know if rough or violent : #The curvature of her curves to know if loose, (quote me and i will explain) : #The way she walks to know if cultured : #The way she looks at things/people if plastic, and lastly her general make-up if she is an editted or photoshoped soul.

Explain

1 Like

Re: The first 5 things guys look at withing the first 50 secs. Of Meeting a lady by LaExpert: 12:42pm On Mar 19, 2016
cruzita:
undecided if that's all u check ,your own don finish be that

Fabulocity:
Eyah. see how superficial y'all are. Just looking at physical attributes grin angry

Superficial?

Oya, what else should a man see in a woman within the first 50 seconds? cheesy
Re: The first 5 things guys look at withing the first 50 secs. Of Meeting a lady by Nobody: 12:43pm On Mar 19, 2016
refiner:

Baby why yhu dey alway use tis emoji na " undecided "..
The thing don dey resemble yhu small small o...

grin
Re: The first 5 things guys look at withing the first 50 secs. Of Meeting a lady by Nobody: 12:43pm On Mar 19, 2016
actually what i look out for at first time is the feet
Re: The first 5 things guys look at withing the first 50 secs. Of Meeting a lady by firstking01(m): 12:44pm On Mar 19, 2016
refiner:

Ok, what name did your momma give yougrin??
Re: The first 5 things guys look at withing the first 50 secs. Of Meeting a lady by Nobody: 12:45pm On Mar 19, 2016
LaExpert:

Superficial?

Oya, what else should a man see in a woman within the first 50 seconds? cheesy

Ghen!! LaExpert has spoken.... grin
Re: The first 5 things guys look at withing the first 50 secs. Of Meeting a lady by eminent007(m): 12:45pm On Mar 19, 2016
slyIsaac:

No mind cutehector he dey suffer from Anomic aphasia grin

And what's Anomic Aphasia
Re: The first 5 things guys look at withing the first 50 secs. Of Meeting a lady by Nobody: 12:49pm On Mar 19, 2016
Happywoman:

I tire oo
Na to carry x-ray for eyes win an
grin
Re: The first 5 things guys look at withing the first 50 secs. Of Meeting a lady by Nobody: 12:50pm On Mar 19, 2016
eminent007:

And what's Anomic Aphasia

Ask cutehector na I'm suffer 4rm am...
Why yhu come use
Re: The first 5 things guys look at withing the first 50 secs. Of Meeting a lady by JhimmySpark(m): 12:51pm On Mar 19, 2016
Fabulocity:
... Within ur first 50seconds of meeting a guy, if not his physical attributes wetin u wan decode? Im spiritual and supernatural attributes??
Re: The first 5 things guys look at withing the first 50 secs. Of Meeting a lady by adeyeye5353(m): 12:51pm On Mar 19, 2016
Hdbdjdodrbdjrorpjdjsmzbsbsbish
Re: The first 5 things guys look at withing the first 50 secs. Of Meeting a lady by Ekakamba: 12:51pm On Mar 19, 2016
6. the sole, once it's a threat to my bedsheet then forget her.
Re: The first 5 things guys look at withing the first 50 secs. Of Meeting a lady by firstolalekan(m): 12:51pm On Mar 19, 2016
[s]
ladyF:
It just shows what you look out for. I really hope this doesn't go for a greater percentage of men. The world is ruined! grin
[/s]

Re: The first 5 things guys look at withing the first 50 secs. Of Meeting a lady by firstolalekan(m): 12:53pm On Mar 19, 2016
powerfulsettingz:
Olodo

You will open her head abi

2 Likes

Re: The first 5 things guys look at withing the first 50 secs. Of Meeting a lady by Nobody: 12:53pm On Mar 19, 2016
powerfulsettingz:
You go tear her head before you go see the brain be that.
Re: The first 5 things guys look at withing the first 50 secs. Of Meeting a lady by Ekakamba: 12:53pm On Mar 19, 2016
how's that without considering her physical attributes? You be her lecturer? Pretender. grin
powerfulsettingz:
Re: The first 5 things guys look at withing the first 50 secs. Of Meeting a lady by valslove8715(f): 12:54pm On Mar 19, 2016
firstking01:
Eehhen, nnana, biko wetere ya mmaya, calls out to nnana to bring palm wine, drops some in the cupgrin...removes chewing stick from his mouth, spits out some remains of the chewing stick, puapuapua, sips some palm wine, using it to wash off the remains of the chewing stick in his mouthgrin...pours a full cup and drinks all, ahhhhhh, uses tonque to wipe his lipsgrin

Dramatic!!!
love it more than d write up.
Re: The first 5 things guys look at withing the first 50 secs. Of Meeting a lady by spafu(m): 12:55pm On Mar 19, 2016
Fabulocity:
How do we see the none physical attributes with the time frame specified by the OP?
Re: The first 5 things guys look at withing the first 50 secs. Of Meeting a lady by firstking01(m): 12:57pm On Mar 19, 2016
valslove8715:

Dramatic!!!
love it more than d write up.
tanks dearie, btw, is that you on your dp shocked??
Re: The first 5 things guys look at withing the first 50 secs. Of Meeting a lady by Nathanieloo7(m): 12:58pm On Mar 19, 2016
make I no lie Na dey selling point I dey look first bweast and ynash

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Man Carries His Fiancee On His Shoulder Inside Swimming Pool In Pre-wedding Pics / Noxolo Mampa, The South African Lady Who Bashed Nigerian men Finally Apologized / Run From Girls Who Have Much Female Bestie - Facebook Lady Warns(picture)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.