Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,609 members, 7,816,510 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:24 PM

The first 5 things guys look at withing the first 50 secs. Of Meeting a lady - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The first 5 things guys look at withing the first 50 secs. Of Meeting a lady (55125 Views)

Kassandra Okafor Marries Within 1 Month Of Meeting Her Man (Photos) / Ways Of Meeting Single Guys In Lagos / The First 5 Things Ladies Look At Within The First 50 Seconds Of Meeting A Guy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The first 5 things guys look at withing the first 50 secs. Of Meeting a lady by macsymphony: 11:41am On Mar 19, 2016
I dont lookouk for much ooo...all i need is the lady to talk with me for 30minutes...alot would have settled themselves in that discussion
Re: The first 5 things guys look at withing the first 50 secs. Of Meeting a lady by andrewsmart(m): 11:42am On Mar 19, 2016
mine is ,ur face 2ndly,ur eyes 3rdly,d way she speak fourthly,her breast size n body size.I love dem small. fifthly,d back size bcus I love love small body n big pant
Re: The first 5 things guys look at withing the first 50 secs. Of Meeting a lady by ifeomaekol(f): 11:45am On Mar 19, 2016
Nicepoker:
we guys have this ability to dictate the structure of her legs. Even if she wears baggy trousers. U think I can't figure out tiny legs like spaghetti inside the trouser?
lol.
Re: The first 5 things guys look at withing the first 50 secs. Of Meeting a lady by shearer1982(m): 11:46am On Mar 19, 2016
Cutehector:
The op must be a serious pervert. Nw here is my list

1. Ur shoes. I measure a girl's worth by her footwear, and not just that, her toe nails. Some of them are so unhygenic they dnt even do pedicure, mchew! Dirty things

2. Their fingers. Same thing I was sayin in number one.. please try and do some manicure eh

3. Ur hair. OK. I just dnt like all those wigs dey put on.. hate artificial.

4. Teeth. Some of dem still have brown teeth. cheesy

5. Chest

6. Ass

7. Legs.

So True.!
Re: The first 5 things guys look at withing the first 50 secs. Of Meeting a lady by ifeomaekol(f): 11:48am On Mar 19, 2016
popesam1:

I have an inner eyes to discover that
ok-inner eyes indeed.
Re: The first 5 things guys look at withing the first 50 secs. Of Meeting a lady by BeauHomme: 11:50am On Mar 19, 2016
Fabulocity:
Eyah. see how superficial y'all are. Just looking at physical attributes grin angry

Superficial ke!shocked

Within the first 50 seconds of meeting her, he should already be checking out her spiritual attributes? smileygrin

2 Likes

Re: The first 5 things guys look at withing the first 50 secs. Of Meeting a lady by Krismart(m): 11:50am On Mar 19, 2016
Fabulocity:
Eyah. see how superficial y'all are. Just looking at physical attributes grin angry
From seen u get to unseen
Re: The first 5 things guys look at withing the first 50 secs. Of Meeting a lady by Cutehector(m): 11:53am On Mar 19, 2016
toprealman:
what about their ears, nose, neck, chin, cheek and temple (guess you didn't know this is also a part of the body)
bia nwoke, do I look like a detective?
Re: The first 5 things guys look at withing the first 50 secs. Of Meeting a lady by Nobody: 11:56am On Mar 19, 2016
cruzita:
undecided if that's all u check ,your own don finish be that
Did you read what ladies notice in guys? None said anything 'mental' ... They are all finished cry
Re: The first 5 things guys look at withing the first 50 secs. Of Meeting a lady by Bhella5(m): 11:57am On Mar 19, 2016
ifeomaekol:
ok-inner eyes indeed.
I checked ur dp what do i see...
Re: The first 5 things guys look at withing the first 50 secs. Of Meeting a lady by eminent007(m): 11:58am On Mar 19, 2016
ladyF:
It just shows what you look out for. I really hope this doesn't go for a greater percentage of men. The world is ruined! grin

Hmmmm, Lady F, this is quite unusual.
Where's your usual signature @ the end of every post?
Probably you were in a hurry to be FTC huh?
#JustSaying

Have a blessed weekend.
Re: The first 5 things guys look at withing the first 50 secs. Of Meeting a lady by Wowzer(m): 11:58am On Mar 19, 2016
For me it's:
1. Body Odour
2. Mouth Odour
3. Dress Sense...If she looks unkempt
4. How She Speaks / Mannerism
5. Dentition

Any other qualities is a plus. I don't look out for backside or front side. Cos you never know what's in there till you see its true nature. Those are secondary.
Re: The first 5 things guys look at withing the first 50 secs. Of Meeting a lady by popesam1(m): 11:58am On Mar 19, 2016
ifeomaekol:
ok-inner eyes indeed.
Yes. Make sure we don't come across, I will discover everything is 50seconds
Re: The first 5 things guys look at withing the first 50 secs. Of Meeting a lady by Nobody: 11:58am On Mar 19, 2016
iykekelvins:
Op.. You nailed it cool
wink
Re: The first 5 things guys look at withing the first 50 secs. Of Meeting a lady by zukko(m): 11:59am On Mar 19, 2016
Cutehector:

1. Ur shoes. I measure a girl's worth by her footwear, and not just that, her toe nails. Some of them are so unhygenic they dnt even do pedicure, mchew! Dirty things

2. Their fingers. Same thing I was sayin in number one.. please try and do some manicure eh

5. Chest

6. Ass

7. Legs.

seconded.....her face and legs first
Re: The first 5 things guys look at withing the first 50 secs. Of Meeting a lady by Sike(m): 12:00pm On Mar 19, 2016
Modest is my first
Re: The first 5 things guys look at withing the first 50 secs. Of Meeting a lady by Nobody: 12:00pm On Mar 19, 2016
Ada9103:
. Lolsss. So true jare
abi nah
Re: The first 5 things guys look at withing the first 50 secs. Of Meeting a lady by bigsmoke2(m): 12:01pm On Mar 19, 2016
1 body figure / manner of walking
2 posterior
3 face
4 anterior
Re: The first 5 things guys look at withing the first 50 secs. Of Meeting a lady by Nobody: 12:03pm On Mar 19, 2016
charloski:
WTF!!!!...... Who is this op saying this rubbish....
Oga tis is the Op...yes how can I help yhu
Re: The first 5 things guys look at withing the first 50 secs. Of Meeting a lady by eminent007(m): 12:05pm On Mar 19, 2016
Estharfabian:
Nah...

it's Always Boob before EYES!
that's if You've got the Boob to keep 'em still gawked at.

Some guys won't even Look at your face. they'd just keep staring at the boob. like They see their future innit.

And ofcourse I'm talking Outta experience! grin

Abeg help me tell the op jare.
Experience bah? Let me see your picture to confirm.
Re: The first 5 things guys look at withing the first 50 secs. Of Meeting a lady by Depope01(m): 12:06pm On Mar 19, 2016
Krismart:
From seen u get to unseen
You can't study her within the first five seconds.......... ; shocked
Re: The first 5 things guys look at withing the first 50 secs. Of Meeting a lady by tr3y(m): 12:06pm On Mar 19, 2016
Estharfabian:
Nah...

it's Always Boob before EYES!
that's if You've got the Boob to keep 'em still gawked at.

Some guys won't even Look at your face. they'd just keep staring at the boob. like They see their future innit.

And ofcourse I'm talking Outta experience! grin

Experience?

with that your boob wey be like tortured niipples grin
Re: The first 5 things guys look at withing the first 50 secs. Of Meeting a lady by Ghost447(m): 12:09pm On Mar 19, 2016
Fabulocity:
Something physical must attract a man first before digging into the innermost part.
Re: The first 5 things guys look at withing the first 50 secs. Of Meeting a lady by eminent007(m): 12:10pm On Mar 19, 2016
Cutehector:
goat. Did u see anythin like breast in my list? Mumu.

Please no vex o.
What's the difference between a woman's chest and her breast?
Re: The first 5 things guys look at withing the first 50 secs. Of Meeting a lady by royalharry(m): 12:12pm On Mar 19, 2016
powerfulsettingz:
For me I look out for brain first

Remember its for first 50secs, its easier to see the physical things before you get to assess the brain later.
Re: The first 5 things guys look at withing the first 50 secs. Of Meeting a lady by azeecoboy(m): 12:13pm On Mar 19, 2016
i dont just know the reason...
boobs of a Gurl leads,while others follow cool

1 Like

Re: The first 5 things guys look at withing the first 50 secs. Of Meeting a lady by cyril700(m): 12:13pm On Mar 19, 2016
Fabulocity:
could that B d reason u r hiding ur pics?
Re: The first 5 things guys look at withing the first 50 secs. Of Meeting a lady by ClintonDal(m): 12:15pm On Mar 19, 2016
ladyF:
It just shows what you look out for. I really hope this doesn't go for a greater percentage of men. The world is ruined! grin
So what should he look out for in the first 60sec? Ask her bunch of intelligent questions or rather take a sample of her brain tissue and analyze it undecided undecided Mtchew.... na eyes dey first chop food before mouth o

1 Like

Re: The first 5 things guys look at withing the first 50 secs. Of Meeting a lady by ClintonDal(m): 12:18pm On Mar 19, 2016
powerfulsettingz:
For me I look out for brain first
*singing* why the Bleep you lying, why you always lying. Oh my God, why always lying grin
Re: The first 5 things guys look at withing the first 50 secs. Of Meeting a lady by JayJustus(m): 12:22pm On Mar 19, 2016
the BootyO or nothing else...if your behind has a bright future I can tame you... #JustSaying
Re: The first 5 things guys look at withing the first 50 secs. Of Meeting a lady by realmindz: 12:23pm On Mar 19, 2016
Chudyfuto:
well as for me its quite different.am not looking for a hollier than thou but if she posses this triat am k
1.*NEATNESS*
2.high I.Q/smartness
3.self displined
4.An independent one
5.jovial and easy going. cause i hate sadist or nagging babes.
oga how u take pass exam...na ur type dey over write for exam come bang...then blame the lecturer.

first 50 seconds oga!
Re: The first 5 things guys look at withing the first 50 secs. Of Meeting a lady by missingrib(f): 12:25pm On Mar 19, 2016
Cutehector:

5. Chest

6. Ass

7. Legs.

see all of una dey choose......hmmmmm...every male have his list... and in real life they chase anything in skirt...mctheeee

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Man Carries His Fiancee On His Shoulder Inside Swimming Pool In Pre-wedding Pics / Noxolo Mampa, The South African Lady Who Bashed Nigerian men Finally Apologized / Run From Girls Who Have Much Female Bestie - Facebook Lady Warns(picture)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.