Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,506 members, 7,819,832 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:02 AM

The first 5 things guys look at withing the first 50 secs. Of Meeting a lady - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The first 5 things guys look at withing the first 50 secs. Of Meeting a lady (55145 Views)

Kassandra Okafor Marries Within 1 Month Of Meeting Her Man (Photos) / Ways Of Meeting Single Guys In Lagos / The First 5 Things Ladies Look At Within The First 50 Seconds Of Meeting A Guy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The first 5 things guys look at withing the first 50 secs. Of Meeting a lady by LanceO: 1:00pm On Mar 19, 2016
ladyF:
It just shows what you look out for. I really hope this doesn't go for a greater percentage of men. The world is ruined! grin
He said the first 50secs, this things are almost involuntarily done.......in the long run, a 'not fine' girl could eventually captivate you with her 'fine' personalities.....
Re: The first 5 things guys look at withing the first 50 secs. Of Meeting a lady by MrXlim5618: 1:02pm On Mar 19, 2016
powerfulsettingz:
For me I look out for brain first

Liar. B4 u know weda or not a gurl is intelligent, smthng will have to attract u first. Eyes, boobs, booty, height or whatever it is that gets u.
Re: The first 5 things guys look at withing the first 50 secs. Of Meeting a lady by spafu(m): 1:02pm On Mar 19, 2016
Cutehector:
goat. Did u see anythin like breast in my list? Mumu.
By chest you must have meant a flat plank. Iranu.
Re: The first 5 things guys look at withing the first 50 secs. Of Meeting a lady by Ekaka1(m): 1:02pm On Mar 19, 2016
powerfulsettingz:
In 50s ?? sad
Re: The first 5 things guys look at withing the first 50 secs. Of Meeting a lady by oluwasegun007(m): 1:04pm On Mar 19, 2016
3 - 2 - 4 - 1 - 5

grin grin grin
Re: The first 5 things guys look at withing the first 50 secs. Of Meeting a lady by axiliborha(f): 1:04pm On Mar 19, 2016
Cutehector:
goat. Did u see anythin like breast in my list? Mumu.
so what are you looking at on the chest....is it her heart whether it is pumping or not?

1 Like

Re: The first 5 things guys look at withing the first 50 secs. Of Meeting a lady by eminent007(m): 1:06pm On Mar 19, 2016
slyIsaac:

Ask cutehector na I'm suffer 4rm am...
Why yhu come use

Ok.

#JambQuestion
Re: The first 5 things guys look at withing the first 50 secs. Of Meeting a lady by KennieP(m): 1:07pm On Mar 19, 2016
Men are naturally moved by what the see. It is normal but it has gone worse than that. This simply caused by women themselves with their seductive and LovePeddler-like dressing and outlook.
Re: The first 5 things guys look at withing the first 50 secs. Of Meeting a lady by E383: 1:10pm On Mar 19, 2016
Her nails then.

I look out for an amicable personality (If my hi doesn't get a good response I just ask you for directions and I am gone).

Other things can follow.
Re: The first 5 things guys look at withing the first 50 secs. Of Meeting a lady by xcllaxix(m): 1:10pm On Mar 19, 2016
Fabulocity:
Eyah. see how superficial y'all are. Just looking at physical attributes grin angry
No be physical we dey again abi we don go spiritual?..so if u meet a handsome man for the first 2 minutes u gnore his physical attributes totally and look into his soul directly?..

3 Likes

Re: The first 5 things guys look at withing the first 50 secs. Of Meeting a lady by ofexpryz(m): 1:11pm On Mar 19, 2016
powerfulsettingz:
looking out for brain first? You can never find it cos it's inside the skull. Meaning by there looks ye shall know how smart and decent they are!
Re: The first 5 things guys look at withing the first 50 secs. Of Meeting a lady by princemmab(m): 1:13pm On Mar 19, 2016
I sure say you no fine that na why e pain you

Fabulocity:
Eyah. see how superficial y'all are. Just looking at physical attributes grin angry

1 Like

Re: The first 5 things guys look at withing the first 50 secs. Of Meeting a lady by princemmab(m): 1:15pm On Mar 19, 2016
slyIsaac:

Na so... one glance and yhu don "look out for brain" ...wow dude... Yhu go get xray vision be tat...sad

Or CT scan
Re: The first 5 things guys look at withing the first 50 secs. Of Meeting a lady by ofexpryz(m): 1:17pm On Mar 19, 2016
slyIsaac:
grin. grin

#1.Eyes:One of the most common things men notice first in women,is of course,there eyes.It is said the eyes are the windows to the soul,So it is understandable if we, (naija men), look into her eyes know for sure if she's a Karishika!!

#2.Chest: Its not perversion!!..even if they are locking eyes with the girl..we still have a way of estimating what cup size the girl wears cool... Ts not a thing of shame we are wired tat way wink

#3.Backside:its not uncommon for guys to look at the size of the 'Bottom' of a girl,and if there's more than one guy,it becomes a subject of discussion for at least 5 minutes.. grin

#4.Hygiene:chaii..The biggest turn offs on the first date are Body odour,Dirty fingernail and worse!!,Bad breath...smh... Na these types dey do *shakara* pass sad

#5.Smile:Guys dig it when a girl has a nice captivating smile,sometimes its usually on the top of the list... A girl I know use to practice in front of a mirror,How to smile embarassed

Am not speaking on behalf of all men sha...

for me first is the way they walk and then the way they talk.
Re: The first 5 things guys look at withing the first 50 secs. Of Meeting a lady by glingev(m): 1:17pm On Mar 19, 2016
powerfulsettingz:

How do you figure wats in her brain in 50secs
Re: The first 5 things guys look at withing the first 50 secs. Of Meeting a lady by gagzee(m): 1:25pm On Mar 19, 2016
A girl with a cute eye is my soft spot, even if u no get bobbi. N nyansh....then my biggest turn off, girls dat under thr feet r dirty or black,,,chai I just assume d b.i.t.c.h is a dirty smello
Re: The first 5 things guys look at withing the first 50 secs. Of Meeting a lady by truthspeaks: 1:25pm On Mar 19, 2016
Indeed. Ur xray vision must pass superman own. No be only brain, na pinky
powerfulsettingz:
Re: The first 5 things guys look at withing the first 50 secs. Of Meeting a lady by Barigaboy(m): 1:32pm On Mar 19, 2016
Nyc1 but in my case, I look at d face, the height and every oda things follows. Over the years I found out that u can't just see a ladies character immediately u sight her but physical appearance first. Then close with her will determine if we can take it to another level or just back out. Beautiful lady will only be attractive to d eyes while being close to her will determine if she worth keeping or smart disposal. I can't imagine myself telling a halfcast when she told me she would accept me to be her boyfriend if I do somethings n I reply that well have not promise u that I want to be your man now we r still friends. Doing all dis is not to get your love but just assisting a friend. If sex is all u think u can contribute to a relationship. Oh boy u never start well
Re: The first 5 things guys look at withing the first 50 secs. Of Meeting a lady by refiner(f): 1:37pm On Mar 19, 2016
firstking01:
Ok, what name did your momma give yougrin??

REFINER!!!wink
Re: The first 5 things guys look at withing the first 50 secs. Of Meeting a lady by refiner(f): 1:38pm On Mar 19, 2016
slyIsaac:
Baby why yhu dey alway use tis emoji na " undecided ".. The thing don dey resemble yhu small small o...
grin
make me understand!smiley
Re: The first 5 things guys look at withing the first 50 secs. Of Meeting a lady by refiner(f): 1:38pm On Mar 19, 2016
slyIsaac:
Baby why yhu dey alway use tis emoji na " undecided ".. The thing don dey resemble yhu small small o...
grin
undecidedundecidedundecided.........grin
Re: The first 5 things guys look at withing the first 50 secs. Of Meeting a lady by ideatoprince18(m): 1:43pm On Mar 19, 2016
powerfulsettingz:
...... OGA. CAN U SEE BRAIN
Re: The first 5 things guys look at withing the first 50 secs. Of Meeting a lady by Cutehector(m): 2:05pm On Mar 19, 2016
axiliborha:
so what are you looking at on the chest....is it her heart whether it is pumping or not?
if she's got hairs around there. Irritates me
Re: The first 5 things guys look at withing the first 50 secs. Of Meeting a lady by nikkypearl(f): 2:10pm On Mar 19, 2016
powerfulsettingz:
Look out for brain in 50secs ? Really?
Re: The first 5 things guys look at withing the first 50 secs. Of Meeting a lady by Tobium1(m): 2:26pm On Mar 19, 2016
*comes in, sit down, sipping my bottle of orijin waiting on to see some shediots dat will com and say physical attributes does not matter*
Re: The first 5 things guys look at withing the first 50 secs. Of Meeting a lady by Tobium1(m): 2:35pm On Mar 19, 2016
Chudyfuto:
well as for me its quite different.am not looking for a hollier than thou but if she posses this triat am k
1.*NEATNESS*
2.high I.Q/smartness
3.self displined
4.An independent one
5.jovial and easy going. cause i hate sadist or nagging babes.

All diz in 50 seconds??, niqqa ur lieing is legendary

1 Like

Re: The first 5 things guys look at withing the first 50 secs. Of Meeting a lady by azeecoboy(m): 2:52pm On Mar 19, 2016
Cutehector:
if she's got hairs around there. Irritates me
will she open it for u to see just in 50secs u meet her?
Re: The first 5 things guys look at withing the first 50 secs. Of Meeting a lady by tosyne2much(m): 3:57pm On Mar 19, 2016
Can you see the attributes our leaders of 2moro are looking out for in a lady? Smh cheesy

1 Like

Re: The first 5 things guys look at withing the first 50 secs. Of Meeting a lady by BackOff(m): 4:18pm On Mar 19, 2016
Estharfabian:
Nah...

it's Always Boob before EYES!
that's if You've got the Boob to keep 'em still gawked at.

Some guys won't even Look at your face. they'd just keep staring at the boob. like They see their future innit.

And ofcourse I'm talking Outta experience! grin

Lol.

Future in it?

That's so dope.
Re: The first 5 things guys look at withing the first 50 secs. Of Meeting a lady by Nobody: 4:21pm On Mar 19, 2016
tz good looks, brains and character dat matters
Re: The first 5 things guys look at withing the first 50 secs. Of Meeting a lady by Pdizzle(m): 4:40pm On Mar 19, 2016
Fabulocity:

So we are supposed to see your soul within 50 seconds?

For me, i check out the curves, finger and toenails then the face.
Re: The first 5 things guys look at withing the first 50 secs. Of Meeting a lady by Raydos: 4:55pm On Mar 19, 2016
[size=60pt]I'm Attracted To Girls With Sweet Voice[/size]

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Pre-Wedding Photos Of 2 Corpers Set To Wed In Imo: "From Hello, Hi To Wedding" / Man Hospitalised After Sex With Friend’s Wife In Ebonyi / Lovers Whose Pre Wedding Pics Went Viral Finally Did Their Traditionally Marriag

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.