Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,614 members, 7,816,521 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:34 PM

The first 5 things guys look at withing the first 50 secs. Of Meeting a lady - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The first 5 things guys look at withing the first 50 secs. Of Meeting a lady (55126 Views)

Kassandra Okafor Marries Within 1 Month Of Meeting Her Man (Photos) / Ways Of Meeting Single Guys In Lagos / The First 5 Things Ladies Look At Within The First 50 Seconds Of Meeting A Guy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The first 5 things guys look at withing the first 50 secs. Of Meeting a lady by ifeomaekol(f): 4:57pm On Mar 19, 2016
Bhella5:
I checked ur dp what do i see...
eh wat did u see?
Re: The first 5 things guys look at withing the first 50 secs. Of Meeting a lady by ifeomaekol(f): 5:01pm On Mar 19, 2016
slyIsaac:

Aunty ify!! My sister's name sake ....how go dey go na ?? wink
fine oooo
Re: The first 5 things guys look at withing the first 50 secs. Of Meeting a lady by Nobody: 5:10pm On Mar 19, 2016
Asss, Face, chest, shape, dress...if she facing u

but if she backing you...yhen its....asss, asss, shape, asss, dress. Then go n do u-turn and drive back to assess the remainder
Re: The first 5 things guys look at withing the first 50 secs. Of Meeting a lady by morganwizzy55(m): 5:56pm On Mar 19, 2016
The first think I see in a lady I won't lie,her boobs, bumz, facial look and stomach... Some of the ladies no get belle but dia own be like papalolo. first i will check if she is mentally OK before I will continue with her
Re: The first 5 things guys look at withing the first 50 secs. Of Meeting a lady by chukuzi: 5:59pm On Mar 19, 2016
powerfulsettingz:
For me I look out for brain first
how are you going to see brains in 50seconds. You bbe wizard.
Re: The first 5 things guys look at withing the first 50 secs. Of Meeting a lady by kepal99(m): 6:01pm On Mar 19, 2016
ladyF:
It just shows what you look out for. I really hope this doesn't go for a greater percentage of men. The world is ruined! grin

What is he supposed to see in a lady in the first 50secs
Re: The first 5 things guys look at withing the first 50 secs. Of Meeting a lady by kossyablaze(m): 7:38pm On Mar 19, 2016
ladyF:
It just shows what you look out for. I really hope this doesn't go for a greater percentage of men. The world is ruined! grin
Bae bn tryna reach u
Re: The first 5 things guys look at withing the first 50 secs. Of Meeting a lady by toprealman: 8:14pm On Mar 19, 2016
Cutehector:
bia nwoke, do I look like a detective?
let me check
Re: The first 5 things guys look at withing the first 50 secs. Of Meeting a lady by UyiIredia(m): 8:19pm On Mar 19, 2016
Fabulocity:
Eyah. see how superficial y'all are. Just looking at physical attributes grin angry

You can't know a person's character 50 seconds of meeting them.
Re: The first 5 things guys look at withing the first 50 secs. Of Meeting a lady by Kenistry(m): 8:24pm On Mar 19, 2016
firstking01:
Eehhen, nnana, biko wetere ya mmaya, calls out to nnana to bring palm wine, drops some in the cupgrin...removes chewing stick from his mouth, spits out some remains of the chewing stick, puapuapua, sips some palm wine, using it to wash off the remains of the chewing stick in his mouthgrin...pours a full cup and drinks all, ahhhhhh, uses tonque to wipe his lipsgrin
none for d ancestors/gods of d land? Dont forget dat next time
Re: The first 5 things guys look at withing the first 50 secs. Of Meeting a lady by firstking01(m): 8:32pm On Mar 19, 2016
Kenistry:
none for d ancestors/gods of d land? Dont forget dat next time
iseeeeegrin
Re: The first 5 things guys look at withing the first 50 secs. Of Meeting a lady by Bhella5(m): 8:44pm On Mar 19, 2016
ifeomaekol:
eh wat did u see?
*Clears throat* i see a full grown woman with a beautiful dark skin.
Re: The first 5 things guys look at withing the first 50 secs. Of Meeting a lady by Henycymama(f): 9:28pm On Mar 19, 2016
slyIsaac:

Na so... one glance and yhu don "look out for brain" ...wow dude... Yhu go get xray vision be tat...sad

lolzz
on't mind the dude, em head dy fit Calcu ladies brain, funny!
Re: The first 5 things guys look at withing the first 50 secs. Of Meeting a lady by Henycymama(f): 9:31pm On Mar 19, 2016
firstking01:
Eehhen, nnana, biko wetere ya mmaya, calls out to nnana to bring palm wine, drops some in the cupgrin...removes chewing stick from his mouth, spits out some remains of the chewing stick, puapuapua, sips some palm wine, using it to wash off the remains of the chewing stick in his mouthgrin...pours a full cup and drinks all, ahhhhhh, uses tonque to wipe his lipsgrin

like you've got lots of time dramatizing this,
Re: The first 5 things guys look at withing the first 50 secs. Of Meeting a lady by BABYLUVLY(f): 9:31pm On Mar 19, 2016
GUYS SEF grin
Re: The first 5 things guys look at withing the first 50 secs. Of Meeting a lady by otunba9ja: 9:58pm On Mar 19, 2016
powerfulsettingz:

I suggest we recommend u 4 brain check.....because how u are going to find out reasonably that a lady gat brain or is intelligent within the first 50 seconds still beatz ma imagination.......

1 Like

Re: The first 5 things guys look at withing the first 50 secs. Of Meeting a lady by megama: 10:36pm On Mar 19, 2016
[quot

e author=slyIsaac post=43903035]grin. ;
#1.Eyes:One of the most common things men notice first in women,is of course,there eyes.It is said the eyes are the windows to the soul,So it is understandable if we, (naija men), look into her eyes know for sure if she's a Karishika!!

#2.Chest: Its not perversion!!..even if they are locking eyes with the girl..we still have a way of estimating what cup size the girl wears cool... Ts not a thing of shame we are wired tat way wink

#3.Backside:its not uncommon for guys to look at the size of the 'Bottom' of a girl,and if there's more than one guy,it becomes a subject of discussion for at least 5 minutes.. grin

#4.Hygiene:chaii..The biggest turn offs on the first date are Body odour,Dirty fingernail and worse!!,Bad breath...smh... Na these types dey do *shakara* pass sad

#5.Smile:Guys dig it when a girl has a nice captivating smile,sometimes its usually on the top of the list... A girl I know use to practice in front of a mirror,How to smile embarassed

Am not speaking on behalf of all men sha...

[/quote]
Re: The first 5 things guys look at withing the first 50 secs. Of Meeting a lady by buoye1(m): 10:48pm On Mar 19, 2016
powerfulsettingz:
What magic do you use to scan the brain at 1st.... Don't be an hypocrite sir... Something will lead to something else
Re: The first 5 things guys look at withing the first 50 secs. Of Meeting a lady by buoye1(m): 10:50pm On Mar 19, 2016
otunba9ja:

I suggest we recommend u 4 brain check.....because how u are going to find out reasonably that a lady gat brain or is intelligent within the first 50 seconds still beatz ma imagination.......
He's just an hypocrite
Re: The first 5 things guys look at withing the first 50 secs. Of Meeting a lady by Nobody: 11:55pm On Mar 19, 2016
a lady's smile makes me weak, plus if she has that azz
Re: The first 5 things guys look at withing the first 50 secs. Of Meeting a lady by Nobody: 12:15am On Mar 20, 2016
Ryt on point about no 1 dem big eyes gat me tripping
Re: The first 5 things guys look at withing the first 50 secs. Of Meeting a lady by Chudyfuto(m): 7:27am On Mar 20, 2016
Tobium1:

All diz in 50 seconds??, niqqa ur lieing is legendary
lolz dude am not a pupil of lai mohammed international sec sch.is all abt your I.Q. when looking at her you can how disciplined and neat she is under 3secs by her mode of dressing and appearance.u than use the remaing seconds to attest to her indepency state of being.it all depend on how u build u IQ
Re: The first 5 things guys look at withing the first 50 secs. Of Meeting a lady by Chudyfuto(m): 7:34am On Mar 20, 2016
realmindz:

oga how u take pass exam...na ur type dey over write for exam come bang...then blame the lecturer.

first 50 seconds oga!
lolz friend i know it will be difficult for you to agree with but wait then until you meet me in person,you will then fathom.
Re: The first 5 things guys look at withing the first 50 secs. Of Meeting a lady by Chudyfuto(m): 7:41am On Mar 20, 2016
Nicepoker:
all in 50seconds. Boy u be chronic liar.
phylosophy can explain that better to you friend.but pls dont use it as a medium to affront me k.am only airing my idealogy.
Re: The first 5 things guys look at withing the first 50 secs. Of Meeting a lady by sirollybest(m): 8:02am On Mar 20, 2016
Physical appeiarance!
Re: The first 5 things guys look at withing the first 50 secs. Of Meeting a lady by Puter4real: 8:13am On Mar 20, 2016
Personally I look at brain first weda she can bring ideals
Re: The first 5 things guys look at withing the first 50 secs. Of Meeting a lady by valslove8715(f): 9:20am On Mar 20, 2016
[quote author=firstking01 post=43912497]tanks dearie, btw, is that you on your dp shocked??[/quote

Yeske
Re: The first 5 things guys look at withing the first 50 secs. Of Meeting a lady by KingRex1(m): 9:30am On Mar 20, 2016
cruzita:
undecided if that's all u check ,your own don finish be that
dats what we check in 50secs...
Re: The first 5 things guys look at withing the first 50 secs. Of Meeting a lady by KingRex1(m): 9:36am On Mar 20, 2016
Estharfabian:
Nah...

it's Always Boob before EYES!
that's if You've got the Boob to keep 'em still gawked at.

Some guys won't even Look at your face. they'd just keep staring at the boob. like They see their future innit.

And ofcourse I'm talking Outta experience! grin
Gosh! So false..

Her eyes comes first. How would it look if i keep staring at ur boobs b4 i initiate a conversation?

Dear, u surrounded by pervs even tho u claim to have attrative boobs.
Re: The first 5 things guys look at withing the first 50 secs. Of Meeting a lady by klassykute(m): 11:30am On Mar 20, 2016
ladyF:
lol ...
Re: The first 5 things guys look at withing the first 50 secs. Of Meeting a lady by ifeomaekol(f): 11:37am On Mar 20, 2016
Bhella5:
*Clears throat* i see a full grown woman with a beautiful dark skin.
ok-happy palm sunday.
Re: The first 5 things guys look at withing the first 50 secs. Of Meeting a lady by firstking01(m): 11:53am On Mar 20, 2016
[quote author=valslove8715 post=43935804][/quote]yua prettygrin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Man Carries His Fiancee On His Shoulder Inside Swimming Pool In Pre-wedding Pics / Noxolo Mampa, The South African Lady Who Bashed Nigerian men Finally Apologized / Run From Girls Who Have Much Female Bestie - Facebook Lady Warns(picture)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.