Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,898 members, 7,848,628 topics. Date: Monday, 03 June 2024 at 07:39 AM

2BabaNairaland's Posts

Nairaland Forum / 2BabaNairaland's Profile / 2BabaNairaland's Posts

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (of 12 pages)

Politics / Re: Nigeria Supreme Court Hiding On Technicality To Dismiss Credible Cases. by 2BabaNairaland: 6:48pm On Oct 16, 2023
Suffer not dey tire BAT/-stards. They like to shout Oga me Sir in their empty stomachs.

Fortunately for them, them dey buy fuel @N50 / litre and bag of gari @N750.

eeetuk:
Nigeria Supreme Court Hiding on Technicality to Dismiss Credible Cases.
By eeetuk

Nigeria Supreme Court is the greatest fraudulent government run, created and funded enterprise on earth. At my issue with this court is it hides under a scheme called “Technicality” to dismiss credible appealed cases—thereby destroying people lives and their dreams for ever. Members of Nigeria Supreme Court do not rely on facts as stated in the 1999 constitution of Nigeria to rule on cases. Instead, they use their personal opinions to deliver judgement. They run a court like a beauty contest. They do not read the constitution to understand what the founding fathers intended. They do not interpret and apply the laws as they were design to do by the founding fathers. I have plenty examples that I am going to cite here to help you to understand what the Nigerian Supreme court is likely going do in Atiku Abubakar case. But for time constrain, I will start here with just a few.

Ahmed Lawan vs Bashir Machina (2023).
Senator Ahmed Lawan and Bashir Machina are from Yobe state and both are in APC party. In 2022, Senator Lawan was running for president under APC platform, while Bashir Machina was running to replace Senator Lawan as the next senator, Yobe north. Bashir Machina won APC senate seat, Yobe, North. When Ahmed Lawan did not win APC presidential ticket, APC party chairman in Yobe state replaced Bashir Machina with Ahmed Lawan and sent Senator Lawan name to INEC as Yobe senate candidate. Bashir Machine who already secured the senate seat for APC in Yobe appealed his replacement to both lower and appeal courts in Yobe state and won in both appeals. But APC and Senator Lawan appealed the victory of Bashir Machina to the Nigerian Supreme court and won. The decision was 3 to 2 in favor of Senator Lawan. The Nigerian supreme court in citing its reason for ruling for Senator Lawan called it technicality. Is that fair?

Godswill Akpabio vs Udom Ekpoudom (2023)
In 2023 Godwin Akpabio was running for presidency of Nigeria on the platform of APC. He did not run for senate in Akwa Ibom state—North west senatorial district. But Mr. Udom Ekpoudom did. And during the APC party primaries in Akwa Ibom Mr. Udom Ekpoudom won the election to secure his senate seat for Akwa Ibom State, North west. After Godwin Akpabio lost his chance to secure APC presidential ticket, he forged a form, wrote his name and sent it to INEC in the Nigerian capital, Abuja. In the overnight hours at INEC office, Mr. Udom Ekpoudom name was replaced with Akpabio.

Mr. Ekpoudom appealed to both the lower court and the appeal court and won. But Akpabio appealed Mr. Ekpoudom victories to the Nigerian Supreme court. The Nigeria Supreme nullified Ekpoudom victories and handed Akpabio a ticket to run for senate in Akwa Ibom State—North west. In nullifying Mr. Ekpoudom election, Nigeria Supreme Court said this: “held that the appellate court lacked the jurisdiction to meddle in the issue of nomination of candidate for an election, which it said was within the purview of an internal affair of a political party” and term for technicality. Again, is that fair? You be the judge.

I am writing this to get Atiku Abubakar and his supporters not to get overly excited about what the Supreme court will do in the alleged forged certificate by Bola Tinubu. Nigeria Supreme court does not rule on the case based upon the provisions of 1999 constitution of Nigeria. It looks for money first and money second. I never consider Nigeria supreme court as an institution of integrity because it has none. You can look into above cases I have cited and decide for yourself whether any good thing can come out of Nigeria Supreme court.
Again, it is your call, not mine.

Politics / Re: Why Jail Elnora Daniel, President Of CSU From 1998 To 2008 By Osondu Nworu by 2BabaNairaland: 6:36pm On Oct 16, 2023
Answer the question!

Cruise777:

Can you swear with your Family life Tinubu didn't win?!

Is Obi best for Ibo 40 million people
Politics / Re: "Breaking News: BBC Reaffirms Authenticity Of Tinubu's Chicago State University by 2BabaNairaland: 6:31pm On Oct 16, 2023
... because the matter is in Supreme court. ... Not because of BBC Agbado fraction.

LegendHero:
There is one thing that I find weird.

Somehow ever since BBC drop that headline that Tinubu certificate wasn’t forged, the “certificate” noise died down naturally.

So does that mean foreign media still carry more weight than our local media? How is it that when local media report it, no one seems to believe but when foreign media does it, it suddenly killed the noise.

Nigeria media still has a long way to go.

How can one headline just kill almost 8 month of propaganda? Salute to BBC.

1 Like 1 Share

Politics / Re: "Breaking News: BBC Reaffirms Authenticity Of Tinubu's Chicago State University by 2BabaNairaland: 6:29pm On Oct 16, 2023
Which BBC ?
Agbado fraction, ok.

spy9ja:
The British Broadcasting Corporation (BBC) is reaffirming the accuracy of its report, released last week, which stated that President Bola Ahmed Tinubu’s Chicago State University (CSU) certificate is authentic.

In response to concerns raised by specific individuals, the global media organization is standing by the veracity of its coverage.

A letter signed by the BBC Complaints Team, sent to one of its audience members over the weekend, expressed regret that there are individuals dissatisfied with“our findings on this matter”.

The BBC letter reads: “Dear Audience Member. Thank you for taking time to write to us.

We recieved a number of complaints on our investigative report on the authenticity of Nigerian president, Bola Tinubu attending and graduating from Chicago State University' and the forgery allegation concerning the certificate he submitted to the Nigerian electoral body before the presidential election in 2023.

Thank you for taking your time to write us. We regret that you are unhappy with our findings on this matter.

We have looked into this over again and the BBC has not seen any evidence that the certificate is in anyway forged.

We have again contacted Chicago State University' and they confirmed for the umpteenth time that Bola Tinubu' graduated from the University in 1979 with a Bachelor's degree.

We believe our text piece on this matter has been informative and responsible, reporting known facts.
We therefore stand by our journalism on the Tinubu's certificate matter. The document submitted has same font, seal and signature with other diploma issued by CSU around 1990s and we can boldly confirmed this. The fact that the replacement certificates was not issued directly by CSU did not invalidate it. Third party vendors are legally permitted to issue replacement Diplomas on behalf of some US colleges and universities, which are brought to the university for vetting and signing by the vendors before it release it to the owner and the CSU allows this practice as well.

So therefore, we believed those saying otherwise on the matter are either ignorant of the colleges and university system in the US or are deliberately playing political mischief over it. So, we stand by our journalism on the subject matter.

Source: BBC

1 Like 1 Share

Politics / Re: Emenike: House Demolition: Igbos Are In Trouble, This Is Pure Wickedness by 2BabaNairaland: 12:33pm On Oct 16, 2023
Sense maker, have you compensated the victims who owned the land legitimately?

Stop this kind of politics.
Tomorrow will surely be your turn to cry the same fate.

Cruise777:

Am sure if you get the helpless feeling of terrible flood just once and you survive you won't side anyone
Politics / Re: Nnamdi Kanu Victim, Not Villain – IPOB Lawyer Tells Ohanaeze Meeting With Tinubu by 2BabaNairaland: 12:29pm On Oct 16, 2023
I am not Igbo but I said it before and I am saying it again that majority of my in-laws, the Yoruba support wrong things most of times. Very few have fear of God and have human feelings and defend wrong doing.

Very bias set of individual

LeoDeKing:
And the victim mentality continues

Is the zoo not falling again?

1 Like

Politics / Re: Emenike: House Demolition: Igbos Are In Trouble, This Is Pure Wickedness by 2BabaNairaland: 12:24pm On Oct 16, 2023
Sense maker, shame on you !

Cruise777:

Just listen to yourself as a third party POV... Do you even make sense

2 Likes

Politics / Re: Emenike: House Demolition: Igbos Are In Trouble, This Is Pure Wickedness by 2BabaNairaland: 12:19pm On Oct 16, 2023
Majory of you supporting wrong things. It is the trade mark of majority of my in-laws, the Yoruba. You play very wrong diplomacy, you vent on wrong arguments and narrative.

It is wrong for any government in the world to demolish people legit property without compensation.

Stop playing politics with everything, shame on you all.

Cruise777:
cool

Victim mentality

Lagos has a master plan that dates back military era

Lagos has designated water ways and erosion path

Igbos and all tribe work at Alausa and Ministry of Land and housing

1 Like 1 Share

Politics / Re: This Shoe Belongs To only One Presidential Candidate In Nigeria. Guess by 2BabaNairaland: 7:39am On Oct 16, 2023
Fraudster that is the name suit best your druggie-forger Tinubu.

yarimo:
It belongs to The one and only agulu fraudster
Politics / Re: Obidient Family Support Gov Uzodinma’s Re-election by 2BabaNairaland: 7:24am On Oct 16, 2023
Lies ! No Obidient will support anything from the evil party APC.

Ebubu:

https:///hope_uzodimma1/status/1713501754405356023?s=46&t=ys-cZV4zkR89r8VbDR8jeg
Politics / Re: Bayelsa, Imo And Kogi Election Results Will Be Uploaded To IREV - INEC by 2BabaNairaland: 7:01am On Oct 16, 2023
May thunder fire Mumu Yakubu, Inec chairman. Seeing this corrupt man irritate me die.

7 Likes

Politics / Re: Between Sen. David Mark/sen. Saraki Who Made The Better Senate President? by 2BabaNairaland: 6:58am On Oct 16, 2023
Saraki any day anytime
Politics / Re: I Don’t Like Tinubu But His Style Of Thinking Outside The Box Is Commendable by 2BabaNairaland: 10:57pm On Oct 15, 2023
... evil supporter, criminals!

Isokotolopia:
I like his push for CNG revolution, removing the forex access for imports of those 43 items on the list. I think these are good steps from a layman perspective.

But spending an alleged #422,000,000 In just 7 days in NY for UNGA shows insincerity in his much touted cutting cost of governance.

Instead of Atiku, let MC Oluomo rule Nigeria.

Southern President or nothing
Politics / Re: Obidients Are An International Disgrace by 2BabaNairaland: 10:55pm On Oct 15, 2023
Bat/stards are irremediable/condemned fools.

yarimo:
Obidients are illiterate fools
Politics / Re: Obidients Are An International Disgrace by 2BabaNairaland: 10:52pm On Oct 15, 2023
Bola Ahmed Tinubu, the druggie-forger is an international disgrace and you that is supporting his criminality ... you are criminal and disgrace worldwide not Obidients.

yoruboid:
Mentioning the FBI six times in a tweet

These guys keep disgracing the country

From their attacks on the CSU to the BBC and now the FBI

This is getting out of hands

1 Like

Politics / Re: Atiku To Tinubu: The World Knows You As A Serial Forger And Liar by 2BabaNairaland: 10:39pm On Oct 15, 2023
Liar , go to court and challenge him.
Atiku is in court as instructed by Mumu Yakubu.
So Oga go to court!

ecolime:
ATIKU ABUBAKAR IS THE MOST CORRUPT POLITICIAN IN AFRICA

Some of the facts that proves that Atiku Abubakar is highly corrupt are:

1. The US Congress in a report titled "KEEPING FOREIGN CORRUPTION OUT OF THE UNITED STATES" USING FOUR CASE HISTORIES: featured Atiku Abubakar as one of the four most notorious cases of money laundering in the world.

2. During the Obasanjo Administration from 1999 to 2008, Atiku Abubakar was then Vice President of Nigeria. During this period he used his fourth wife, Jennifer Douglas, a US citizen to transfer and launder more than $79.7 million dollars of stolen public fund and bribe monies to the USA including:

A. $40 million dollars shared to him from the money embezzled in the N121 billion naira national ID card fraud,

B. $1.7 million dollars bribe money paid to him by Siemens AG, a German company, for contracts in the Telecoms, Oil and Gas, and Computer/ICT sectors and

C. over $38 million dollars paid to him by companies around the world for miscellaneous services including bribery for contracts, import tax evasion, given help to drugs traffickers using customs officers and weapons smuggling for millitary men through the Nigerian ports.

3. Atiku's co-conspirators in the bribery scandal Williams Jefferson and Siemens AG of Germany were both tried and convicted in the USA and Williams Jefferson went to jail. Atiku intends to get immunity from prosecution by running for the post of president of Nigeria.

4. Both the BBC, VOA and many other international media reported that in a probe ordered by the Nigerian President Olusegun Obasanjo Atiku Abubakar was indicted of diverting $125 million dollars from a public trust fund into his private businesses.

5. A senate subcommittee investigating the PTDF indicted Atiku Abubakar of diverting $145 million naira of public fund as loans to his friends. The senate committee reffered the fraud to the EFCC for prosecution. The case is still pending.

6. Atiku was involved in Drug trafficking through the nation ports.

7. Atiku was involved in weapon smuggling through the nations ports.

8. Atiku masterminded the national ID card fraud that cost Nigeria N121 billion naira.

9. Atiku is involved in the stealing of import tax. Atiku connived with the Vaswani brothers of India to steal more than $400 million dollars of import tax on rice importation over a period of 3 years.

10. Atiku and his company INTELS were involved in most of the fuel subsidy frauds that cost Nigeria $35 billion dollars.

11. Atiku owns a private university, A set of luxury hotels, a Radio station and many other business. He also owns a private jet.

12. Atiku has a harem of six wives and a village of 26 children. The cost of maintaining Atikus wives and children is more than the annual budget of an average state in Nigeria.

With these few points of mine I hope I have been able to convince you that Atiku Abubakar is the most corrupt pollitician in Africa.

Credit: Computergenius.

1 Like

Politics / Re: Enrol Your Children In Schools Or Go To Jail – Senate Bill by 2BabaNairaland: 10:17am On Oct 15, 2023
When you jail the parents, shebi your fvcknnnnn law go take care of the child.
Fvcknnnnn senators/ fvcknnnnn looters.
Politics / Re: Peter Obi Should Not Let Atiku Drag Him Into Tinubu Certificate Saga by 2BabaNairaland: 10:11am On Oct 15, 2023
Supporter of criminals

CoronaVirusPro:
That’s impossible!

Losers are always united.

Atiku and Obi will always stick together.
Politics / Re: Peter Obi Should Not Let Atiku Drag Him Into Tinubu Certificate Saga by 2BabaNairaland: 10:06am On Oct 15, 2023
Fvcknnn narrative !
newscraft2023:
PETER OBI SHOULD NOT LET ATIKU DRAG HIM INTO TINUBU CERTIFICATE SAGA

I want to respond to the certificate issue over president Bola Ahmed Tinubu. It's so surprising to me that many Nigerians today are crying foul of the certificate of the president we have, even when we have idea of those we elected as president.

Even when we know them we still vote them to power and continue to complain.

I must first establish this that I am not a supporter of President, Bola Tinubu. I never supported him and I am not still supporting him. But where he is right, I will talk and where he is wrong I will also talk. I am set to remain a voice of robust opposition to the government, even if I will be the lone voice. Though we are not out to work f against the government, but to put the government on their toes. And act as checks and balances where it is needed.

Now on the case of the Chicago CSU certificate. First and formost, even according to the constitution, any one intending to contest as president only need secondary school certificate to be qualified. That shows the value placed on education in our dear country. Meaning that a lot is even wrong with our political process or political requirements. If we must have a nation and want to take the issue of certificate very important. Then we are going to start the correction from our political process and precisely, our political requirements. That is when we can now boldly talk and fight on anything that has to do with the issue of certificate of our politicians

Within the last 20 years, so many politicians have come with certificates that are fake or none existence. But in the case of president Bola Ahmed Tinubu, the certificate is becoming an issue now, because the person fronting the certificate saga, precisely, Alhaji Atiku Abubakar was a man that lost in the Tribunal. After loosing at the Appeal Court Tribunal, in his desperation, Alhaji Atiku Abubakar thought of what else to use to fight, then he took up the issue of the certificate. Yet this same issue of the certificate is already a case before the Supreme Court in Nigeria. And without even waiting for the court to make judgement they already started persecuting, maligning and doing different kinds of things on social media space and political space. Because they just want to malign our president.

Now that Chicago State University CSU has finally confirmed that there is a Tinubu that attended the university, and that the court is yet to decide why not wait for the court to decide rather than passing judgement on social media?

Obviously Atiku is only looking for those to join him to malign the president then he will return to Dubai only to come back to Nigeria again to take presidential ticket as usual.

My advice to Mr. Peter Obi is that he should focus on resolving the internal crisis in the Labour Party that has divided the party into two rather than joining Atiku on this issue before the verdict of the court.

Fellow Nigerians we still have 2027 ahead of us, let's focus on preparing on how to take over our dear country.
Politics / Re: Atiku Also Used Fake Pry., Secondary Sch. Certificates To Run For President -BAT by 2BabaNairaland: 10:02am On Oct 15, 2023
Même pipe, même tabac .

3 Likes

Politics / Re: Rufai Oseni Should Always Double Check On His Facts by 2BabaNairaland: 10:50pm On Oct 14, 2023
E dey pain !

Cry me river !

PStacks:
Let Rufai Oseni Swear by Ogunlaka and Ayelala that Peter Obi Has Never Given Him Shi-shi all the Times they keep Inviting Gregory to Arise TV.

Peter Obi has now turned Arise TV to his Second Home.

Station of Lies, By Liars for Liars. Awon Werey Arise TV. Obidients Television.

They Must Arise from all these Lies and Outright Falsehoods they use in miss informing their gulluble Obidients bunch. Awon Oniroh. Propagandists. Very myopic set of People with narrow minds and Piorochial thinking.

rufaioseni is always happy to hear Bad News about Current Government and Nigeria in General. It tingles him and makes him jump around on Television behaving like werey, like Ehornor. Like Eran Oko. Like Eniyan ti wan ti shepe fun.

There is difference between Journalism and Amebo.

Rufai is just spreading Beer Parlour Gossips and Amebo on that their Useless Arise TV

Rufai Oseni Has done more Harm to Obidients Movements than they can ever imagine.

Stuffing lies and falsehoods and Dubiousness into their Heads.

Any lie you hear from Any Obidients, if you check well, it's from Arise TV. If you further check, it's Rufai Oseni, Very Useless Good for nothing Guy.

Obidients are not just headless Mobs, They don't mean well for this Country.

Obidients wants to Sit on Twitter to Govern Nigeria.

I have never seen people that lost elections and still has mouth like Obidients..

How Can 3rd Position Ever Become 1st Position is what I can never wrap my head around..

Rufai Oseni has turned himself to Judge and Jury and Chief justice for Obidients and President of Obidients Supreme Court.

Wan ma ti Arise TV pa las las ni.

National Broadcasting Commission should just seal up that Arise TV Premises Once and for All to reduce the prevalence of fake News in this Country...
Politics / Re: Neither Tinubu Nor Atiku Forged Credentials With INEC-Kperogi by 2BabaNairaland: 12:11pm On Oct 14, 2023
God bless you for standing on the truth. Let whosoever want to change the narrative to know that I have brain and I can think for myself.
Tinubu forged all his certificates, shikena.

Feintline:
There is no grammar to modify criminality.
Tinubu forged the certificate he tendered to inec.
CSU publicly denied the certificate tendered to inec. CSU boldly said it did not come from them.
Infact , tinubu not only engaged in forgery. His documents reveal identity theft, false informations like the so called government college, discrepancies in age, etc. So much criminalities.

Tinubu himself, in Chatham house before the election told the world that he has received his " replacement certificate" from CSU.
CSU under oath said , we did not issue him.

Any person trying to dilute or cover these criminalities is also a criminal.
Mr kperogi, I advice you keep quiet else we officially baptize you as a criminal accomplice.

1 Like 1 Share

Politics / Re: Neither Tinubu Nor Atiku Forged Credentials With INEC-Kperogi by 2BabaNairaland: 12:08pm On Oct 14, 2023
Speak for yourself. I have brain to think for myself.

Tinubu forged his certificates, shikena.

treesun:
By Farooq A. Kperogi

https://www.farooqkperogi.com/2023/10/neither-tinubu-nor-atiku-forged.html
Politics / Re: Aneke: Tinubu’s Chicago Files Uncover History Of Falsehood, Forgery by 2BabaNairaland: 3:31pm On Oct 13, 2023
You are mistaken his name to druggie man forger called Tinubu.

Raskimonojendor:
Who is Aneke again. Is that the name of an animal, place or thing....?

12 Likes

Politics / Re: Atiku Has Forged Cameroonian Certificate, Onoh Alleges by 2BabaNairaland: 8:03am On Oct 12, 2023
Why this evil party APC like propagandas like this?

enemyofprogress:
Atiku has forged Cameroonian certificate, Onoh alleges
Atiku
Our Reporter October 11, 2023

President Bola Tinubu’s former spokesman in the southeast, Dr Josef Onoh has accused the 2023 presidential candidate of the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) Atiku Abubakar of being a Cameroonian citizen with ‘Siddiq’ as his first name.
Onoh’s allegation followed a recent disclosure of the discrepancy in Abubakar’s West Africa School Certificate which bears Siddiq as his first name instead of Atiku that he is generally known as.

President Tinubu’s media aide, Tunde Rahman had questioned Atiku’s certificate discrepancy after Atiku dragged his principal to the Chicago State University for authentication of the President’s credential, but Atiku in his reply defended that he swore to an affidavit that Siddiq Abubakar is the same person as Atiku Abubakar.

Onoh however in joining the altercation said that the real Siddiq Abubakar that Atiku claimed he changed his name is a Cameroonian and not Nigerian adding that Atiku had to use the alleged forged certificate and deposed to an alleged affidavit in other to gain admission in Ahmadu Bello University, ABU, as a Nigerian.

Onoh further alleged that Atiku used same to climb in the Nigerian civil service and became the Vice President of Nigeria because as at the period in question, digital technology wasn’t available and Atiku was able to continue benefiting from the alleged forgery.

“Even the purported copy of the alleged affidavit he claimed he deposed to in respect to his change of name in 1973 bears no official stamp or seal. Most documents executed during in the 70’s mostly had a postal stamp on them. So only Siddiq alias Atiku can explain where he obtained the affidavit he’s parading.

“Saddiq Abubakar and Atiku Abubakar are not same person. Atiku needs to realise that Nigeria isn’t a play station mortal combat computer game where he, Atiku, thinks he’s the character ‘Shang Tsung that can transform into you, or one of the two partners’

“I’ve always told Nigerians that Atiku’s attacks on President Tinubu were and still are always ad hominem. When he says something about Tinubu, he’s actually revealing something about himself and it isn’t pretty. Today it’s clear he has revealed more information surrounding his mysterious personality.

“During the campaign I made it clear that Atiku was a Cameroonian and not a Nigerian and he has never come out to refute it till date. I’m shocked at the desperation a Cameroonian flesh and blood is fighting a Nigerian to become our president through a back door when we Nigerians already voted him out in the polls.”

According to Onoh, Chapter VI, Part I, Section 131 of the constitution states that a person may be qualified for election of the office of the president if: They are a citizen of Nigeria by birth; They have attained the age of 35 years (40 before 2018);

“It’s important to note that they laid emphasis on being Nigeria by birth. Atiku’s Father, Grandfather are not Nigerians but Cameroonians. Ganye, which incorporates Atiku’s birthplace of Jada was the headquarters of British Cameroons, but following the plebiscite, joined Nigeria.

“I stand to be corrected about the historical origin of Atiku’s Jada, it is, however, instructive to note that when Mr Abubakar was on November 25, 1946 born to a Fulani trader and farmer Garba Abubakar, Jada village and other parts of Chamba land in the then Northern Cameroon were still known as British Cameroon. So Atiku isn’t Nigerian by birth because he was already born in 1946 before the plebiscite was conducted in 1961 to balkernize Nigeria and Cameroon where Jada which was part of northern Cameroon.”

Onoh said the French system of assimilation had compelled people of Jada, including Abubakar’s father and grandfather to be full Cameroonians in flesh and blood.

“So Saddiq Abubakar is a Cameroonian who his alleged forged WAEC certificate was used by Atiku to gain admission in Nigeria and also profit and plunder our common wealth. He’s explanation for changing his name doesn’t make sense.

“The Same Atiku claimed that at the age of eight, he was enrolled in the Jada Primary School Adamawa, but as who, Siddiq or Atiku? After completing his primary school education in 1960, he was admitted into Adamawa Provincial Secondary School in the same year, alongside 59 other students, it will help Nigerians if one person alive out of the claimed 59 student can come out and affirm he or she were classmates with Siddiq alias Atiku.

“He graduated from secondary school in 1965 after he made grade three in the West African Senior School Certificate Examination, and I ask if it was Siddiq the Cameroonian or an imposter that now goes by another name?

“He claimed that after secondary school, Siddiq alias Atiku studied a short while at the Nigeria Police College in Kaduna, so since he didn’t change his name by then, it’s important to go through police admission records and verify if it was Siddiq or Atiku that enrolled for the short course, let’s unravel the mystery.”

“He stated in his records that he left the College when he was unable to present an O-Level Mathematics result, and worked briefly as a Tax Officer in the Regional Ministry of Finance, from where he gained admission to the School of Hygiene in Kano in 1966.

“One vital question unanswered is this: Atiku claimed that in the year 1965, he changed his name from Siddiq Abubakar; Mr Abubakar declared at the Chief Magistrate’s Court Registry in Lagos on August 18, 1973.

“So as a staff of the then Regional ministry of finance Atiku would have been required by law to have notified the ministry of such change as he was receiving salary as Siddiq Abubakar and not Atiku Abubakar. So what official identity was he parading from 1965?

“He claimed he changed his name and what official document does he have for such change in 1965 that he had to wait till 8years later in 1973 to comply with the legal requirements for such change. He graduated with a Diploma in 1967, having served as Interim Student Union President at the school. In 1967 when he enrolled for a Law Diploma at the Ahmadu Bello University Institute of Administration, on a scholarship from the regional government. After graduation in 1969, during the Nigerian Civil War, he was employed by the Nigeria Customs Service and every Nigerian know his sad anticident and record of service in the customs.

Read Also: Atiku’s desperation and the future of Nigeria
“Only someone who’s attempting to hide a criminal past or an impostor will go to such length to change his name when he had already started life and a successful career with such a name. I ask.. “what is Atiku hiding?

“It’s safe to conclude that Former president Obasanjo knows a lot about Siddiq alias Atiku Abubakar that Nigerians might never know.

In 2021, Abubakar claimed he completed and passed his Master’s degree in International Relations at Anglia Ruskin University I will soon request for his transcript to ascertain the true identity of who actually enrolled in the university and a copy of the alleged certificate from Anglia Ruskin university England. I hope he won’t attempt to block the release of his academic records.

“Atiku’s only contribution to our current democracy is to promote false information and propaganda against our president. To create public sympathy amongst the gullible ahead of his planned 2027 presidential campaign which he will fail again. He’s free to contest in Cameroon,” Onoh said.

Copied
Politics / Re: Dele Momodu Releases Atiku’s School Calendar (Photos) by 2BabaNairaland: 8:01am On Oct 12, 2023
Criminal supporting criminals.
Your evil days are numbered, inshallah.

AntiChristian:
All these media war no go do anything!

Supreme court will absolve BAT and the Osubidients would continue their bushbaby wailing as usual!
Politics / Re: Dele Momodu Releases Atiku’s School Calendar (Photos) by 2BabaNairaland: 7:59am On Oct 12, 2023
Criminal supporting criminals !
Your evil days are numbered by God grace.

Goodvibes007:
But we also saw Tinubu's year book and idiots still said he forged.

Anyway, mr Momodu. This is a bad Photoshop. We can't even see the pictures clearly.
Foreign Affairs / Re: Flashback: When USA,UK Classified Nelson Mandela As A Terrorist (video) by 2BabaNairaland: 7:35am On Oct 12, 2023
Politics / Re: BBC Says NO EVIDENCE, So Case Closed by 2BabaNairaland: 5:17pm On Oct 11, 2023
What b Bbc or Who be Bbc?
Nigeria masses ?

blamingthedevil:
BBC says NO EVIDENCE, so case closed
Politics / Re: A Sneak Preview Of What The Apex Court Might Do To The Forgery Case by 2BabaNairaland: 5:16pm On Oct 11, 2023
Fashola aka fergie1, you not get shame but God/Mother Nature go shame you.
Watch !

fergie001:
This doesn't need any legal postulation.... The Supreme Court will return Tinubu and lambast the appellants for going on a circus show.

David Lyon's case is different. His case was pre-election and was well-marshalled from the "get-go".

A. The case of inconsistencies of names has been overtaken by recent Supreme Court Judgements. David Lyon's is no more obtainable today.

B. That was also the Electoral Act 2010, this is Electoral Act 2022. There is a slight distinction between a false affidavit and forgery. Even that of David Lyon wasn't forgery but false representation of his affidavit on his INEC forms.

These issues were not canvassed at the lower Courts. The onus is on the petitioner to prove beyond any reasonable doubts. You cannot ambush the other Party by bringing up fresh issues on Appeal at the Supreme Court.

Just maybe if these issues had some "teeth" at the pre-hearing stages, there might have been some success.

Again, whatever he has entered there has been over-taken by virtue of the fact that they are pre-election and fall under Section 29(5) of the Electoral Act.

Again, honorary citizenship grants neither rights nor privileges but is just a symbolic gesture.
Politics / Re: No Evidence Nigeria's President Forged College Record - BBC by 2BabaNairaland: 5:08pm On Oct 11, 2023
Nobody is falling for this BAT:stards narrative.

We the masses know better now and nothing can change that.

omohayek:

Original article here: https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-africa-67067854

No doubt the usual suspects will now claim that Tinubu has supposedly "paid off" the BBC for this report, that the BBC is part of some imaginary "Lagos-Ibadan media" cabal, or that Chiagozie Nwonwu & Fauziyya Tukur (2 of the 3 authors of the article) are both secretly "Agbadorians" writing under Igbo and northern names ...
Politics / Re: I Wish Peter Obi Will Withdraw His SC Case by 2BabaNairaland: 5:06pm On Oct 11, 2023
Bro. no one is falling for that narrative or propaganda from the BAT:Stards.

We the masses know better.

SoNature:

Oga, there's nothing like Igbo presidency.

You people should stop using that phrase.

How many times do you hear about Hausa presidency or Yoruba presidency?

You can only have a Nigerian president of Igbo extraction, not Igbo presidency.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (of 12 pages)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 95
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.