Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,038 members, 7,859,726 topics. Date: Thursday, 13 June 2024 at 05:33 PM

2BabaNairaland's Posts

Nairaland Forum / 2BabaNairaland's Profile / 2BabaNairaland's Posts

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (of 12 pages)

Politics / Re: American Drug Enforcement Agency/ FBI Released Tinubu’s Criminal Records! by 2BabaNairaland: 12:47pm On Oct 23, 2023
I wonder o.

ogododo:

U be God?
Politics / Re: Supreme Court Receives Conflicting Letters From Chicago Uni On Tinubu Certificat by 2BabaNairaland: 12:45pm On Oct 23, 2023
Meaning ?

thependragon:
The Supreme Court has stated that there are conflicting letters from the Chicago State University (CSU) on the certificate of President Bola Tinubu.

https://ikejabird.com/breaking-supreme-court-receives-conflicting-letters-from-chicago-varsity-on-tinubus-certificate/

1 Like

Politics / Re: Atiku VS BAT: Nigerian Supreme Court Judge Confuse On What A Deposition Is by 2BabaNairaland: 12:43pm On Oct 23, 2023
You are in lot of fear, calm down !

Ikaeniyan0:
You're in lots of pains. Calm down

4 Likes 1 Share

Politics / Re: Atiku VS BAT: Nigerian Supreme Court Judge Confuse On What A Deposition Is by 2BabaNairaland: 12:41pm On Oct 23, 2023
thisisit:
Can Nigeria borrow Kenya judges for this case.
Politics / Re: Gbajabiamila, Ribadu, Ganduje, Others Arrive Supreme Court For Tinubu (Pictures) by 2BabaNairaland: 12:30pm On Oct 23, 2023
And what happened in J.J. Rawlings '
time will happen here in Nigeria. And the masses will rejoice again.

Beremx:
Nothing will come out of the court case. All petitions will be thrown out as usual based on technicalities.

Nonsense
Politics / Re: We Urge Tinubu To Get His 1970 Certificate From Govt College, Lagos - Shaibu by 2BabaNairaland: 12:22pm On Oct 23, 2023
Anywhere in the world a simple/single alphabetical mistake caused people a lot of damages unlike with Tinubu but we are waiting to see what supreme court will do with this case.

bestman09:
grin
Ebola tinubu is really a seasoned forger! Unfortunately, tinubu have bought over the countries legal system.

Let's not forget that former Senate president Evans Enwerem was removed as president of the Senate simply because some of his documents bore Evan Enwerem instead of Evans Enwerem
Politics / Re: Profile Of The Supreme Court Judges That Will Determine Obi, Atiku, Tinubu Fate by 2BabaNairaland: 12:04pm On Oct 23, 2023
Smile

Ok nay. I love it.

Mr Fashola, you know I love you but defending Tinubu is not doing you any good.
Mother Nature that knows all in all is not happy with you.
Redeem yourself now !

.[quote author=fergie001 post=126567290][/quote]
Politics / Re: Profile Of The Supreme Court Judges That Will Determine Obi, Atiku, Tinubu Fate by 2BabaNairaland: 11:57am On Oct 23, 2023
Dude, please I need a profile of Tinubu, Nigeria President. We can see for those judges and it is proven worthy.

I am waiting....

fergie001:

Politics / Re: Atiku Media Team Holds World Press Conference by 2BabaNairaland: 6:43pm On Oct 22, 2023
Be rest assured. You are in panic mode now.

Panic don go straight to Agbado league.

BigBlackPreek:
Atiku will explain tire with no evidence

Ashiwaju Jagaban,our president, in him we trust
Politics / Re: Fresh Chicago Varsity Evidence Not Statute Barred, Atiku Replies BAT, APC, INEC by 2BabaNairaland: 6:34pm On Oct 22, 2023
Stay there!
You(APC and Tinubu) think you can dictate to everybody (masses).

Just dey play !
I 4see coup d'Etat / Revolution if Supreme court mess up with the masses.

Just dey play !

Ikaeniyan0:
The supreme court won't accept any new evidence.

1 Like

Politics / Re: “we Removed Fuel Subsidy To Prevent Nigeria’s Collapse” – Tinubu by 2BabaNairaland: 3:28pm On Oct 22, 2023
Goodluck is a man of conscience, he is a man who has fear of God and has the masses at heart but reverse is the case with Tinubu the criminal. This is a fact.

APCNig:

Goatluck and his supporters were not bold and courageous.

Despite all the arrows and swords thrown at Tinubu, despite all strives and after strives by the politicalized NLC, Tinubu has remained steadfast. His focus is on the goal, the struggles, pains, insults and attacks on him will not shake him. That's what we call a leader, not a weak dummy like Goatluck Jonaddaft
Politics / Re: “we Removed Fuel Subsidy To Prevent Nigeria’s Collapse” – Tinubu by 2BabaNairaland: 3:22pm On Oct 22, 2023
... because he is criminal.

Okoroawusa:
I Love Bola Ahmed Tinubu
Politics / Re: “we Removed Fuel Subsidy To Prevent Nigeria’s Collapse” – Tinubu by 2BabaNairaland: 3:20pm On Oct 22, 2023
Yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeh,
Oniro Tinubu
Jaguda Tinubu
Ole Thefnubu
May God judge you accordingly !
Politics / Re: Remitances From Diasporan Nigerians Have Decreased? by 2BabaNairaland: 9:30pm On Oct 21, 2023
I believe it because it is the truth and no one can't hide it.

michlins:
if it makes you happy, believe it
Politics / Re: Remitances From Diasporan Nigerians Have Decreased? by 2BabaNairaland: 4:20pm On Oct 21, 2023
I am not joking because I know for sure that APC lost the 2023 election but Mumu Yakubu rigged Tinubu in.

michlins:
if you ever think that APC lost this election then you must be joking. They won fair and square.

It's actually that the number of stupid people in this country are many. From the people who didn't vote(24ml out of 90ml), to the ones who voted based on ethnic, tribal and religious lines.

We are all suffering it now.
Politics / Re: 2023 Presidential Election Petition Expected Date For Supreme Court Judgement by 2BabaNairaland: 7:34am On Oct 21, 2023
In conclusion, new/fresh evidence will be accepted, for sure.

Spiritmask:
Monday Ubani, former Chairman of the Section of Public Interest and Development Law (SPIDEL), Nigerian Bar Association (NBA), says it will be difficult for the Supreme Court to admit fresh evidence in the appeal of the judgment of the presidential election petition tribunal.

Ubani said this on Channels Television’s Sunrise Daily on Thursday.

Ubani was reacting to the case initiated in the United States by the People’s Democratic Party’s (PDP) presidential candidate in the 2023 election, Atiku Abubakar, where he requested for the release of President Bola Tinubu’s certificate from the Chicago State University with the suspicion that the certificate the President submitted to the Independent National Electoral Commission (INEC) may not be authentic.

He noted that admitting fresh evidence was rare and could only be taken in special circumstances.

“Looking at the facts surrounding it, the admissibility of fresh evidence by the appellate court is very rare, especially if that evidence was available to you while you were initiating the process.

https://businessday.ng/news/article/768700-supreme-court/
Politics / Re: 2023 Presidential Election Petition Expected Date For Supreme Court Judgement by 2BabaNairaland: 7:32am On Oct 21, 2023
Finally criminal can be sent away from Aso Rock.

MS2471:
Finally foolish people can rest

1 Like

Politics / Re: Mr Macaroni Leads Peace Walk To Commemorate #endsars 3rd Anniversary(pics) by 2BabaNairaland: 7:01am On Oct 21, 2023
What are you saying?
You sound double mouthed.

I hope you are not tyrant supporting tyranny or one of the criminals in the country right now.

theophorus:
Ookay.

Can they pack themselves and leave after the unnecessary noise.

We have more important things to do.

The SARS/Swat no be politicians dem be. Dem be fellow Nigerians wen dey Wicked their fellow Nigerians just to satisfy their own Greed.

So make everybody go back to their house to rethink and choose to do-right by everyone they come in contact with and in every assigned Task.

#Peace
Politics / Re: Supreme Court Hears Atiku’s Appeal Against Tinubu On Monday, October 23 by 2BabaNairaland: 8:09am On Oct 20, 2023
From any angle Atiku is taking from, a sane and well meaning Nigerian knows that Tinubu is a forger (a fraud / a criminal ). Take it to Bank !

ivandragon:
Atiku will lose this case.

Not because he doesn't have a 'case', but because he is pursing it from the perspective of a power hungry person & not because he truly wants to unravel the fraud that is BAT.

The thread Atiku should have been pulling on is the 1970 result. That was the damage BAT was scared of & that is the thread that will unravel the fraud.

Politics / Re: Tinubu, The Supreme Court Should Be More Careful by 2BabaNairaland: 1:45pm On Oct 19, 2023
Tinubu and the evil party APC are responsible for everything bad things going on in Nigeria, fact.

seunmsg:

And removing Tinubu will bring down the price of imported rice from 48k to 35k, right?

You think Tinubu is responsible for the inflation that is being felt all over the world? Do you guys really understand the fundamentals that drive the economy?
Politics / Re: Why Do Nigerians Love Tinubu Despite Hardship by 2BabaNairaland: 1:34pm On Oct 19, 2023
Who loves Tinubu?
Shey you dey wine me ni ?

Or are you referring to the Bat//stards
and Agbado'rians supporting their criminal daddy druggie-forger?

Yourprick:
Dollar getting to 1500 before December,but I'm still seeing Nigerians rallying behind him,what type of love is this

2 Likes 1 Share

Politics / Re: N35000 Wage Award: Labour Gives Govs Ultimatum, 61 Million Nigerians To Get N1tn by 2BabaNairaland: 6:48pm On Oct 18, 2023
This your comment suit Tinubu, the liar, the forger, the murderer, the criminal.

LeoDeKing:

Do you know the funniest form of lie? You lying, you know it is a lie, and the person you are telling the lie knows it is a lie, both of you know it is a lie.

It is lies like this that dominated pandora Obituary campaign from beginning till now and the lies continues.

Mbok, what exactly do you intend achieving from these lies?
Politics / Shame And Pity For Once Upon A Time "Great Country": by 2BabaNairaland: 12:55pm On Oct 18, 2023
Shame and pity for once upon a time "great country"

As it stands today, no country in the world can't ever emulate Nigeria on any good thing.
If you disagree with my perspective, then prove me wrong because I stand to be corrected and humble enough to learn.

1 Like

Politics / Re: Only Lagos, Kaduna Generate Revenue To Cover Operating Costs — BudgIT by 2BabaNairaland: 12:44pm On Oct 18, 2023
If I know you physically I will tell every Igbo man or woman to never associate with you in anything.

Your hatred for these people is out of place.
Already, your mental health is derailed, may your family help you to check it.

LeoDeKing:
Pure rigging.

The states that actually generate more revenue than required to cover their operating costs are;
Anambra
Imo
Enugu
Abia
Ebonyi.

This result was clearly rigged and we must reclaim our mandate in court. angry

2 Likes 1 Share

Politics / Re: Babachir Lawal Is A Burden Unto Himself And In Need Of Counseling – APC by 2BabaNairaland: 7:11am On Oct 18, 2023
Thank God that it is not Mumu Yakubu, the chair of Inec that officiated that election, ....

MikeEghator:
Shut up olodo is it the opposition that made Nigeria to get only 3 vote’s when she wanted to become a permanent member of United Nations Human Rights Council

All the negatives happening here is known all over the world so shut up again

The shame of the country is no longer secret
Politics / Re: Babachir Lawal Is A Burden Unto Himself And In Need Of Counseling – APC by 2BabaNairaland: 7:04am On Oct 18, 2023
APC is an evil party, and Tinubu is a criminal full of lies and propagandas.

Burob:
When you tender your Nigerian passport & Oyibo immigration profiles you as a potential terrorist, you will tell them you are not a member of APC?

These Oblivious minded Zombies, that will not hesitate to cut their noses, to spite their ears, all because of self hate for their fatherland, & Bola Tinubu.

1 Like

Politics / Re: Babachir Lawal Is A Burden Unto Himself And In Need Of Counseling – APC by 2BabaNairaland: 6:57am On Oct 18, 2023
Make am loud !

Bro. nah Agbado -rians full ground here in Nairaland forum so my advice be say this good news make it reach other platforms.

You are doing well

KanwuliaExtra:
Look whose talking!
A CERTIFICATE-FORGING PARTY OF GENETIC CRIMINALS!

APC EGBEKEGBE!!!!😂

1 Like

Politics / Re: IREV Is Not An Election Results “Collation System” - INEC Clarifies by 2BabaNairaland: 9:47pm On Oct 17, 2023
Stop!
The masses have brain on their own and are not stupidly stupid.

SoNature:

If you must insult and attack, understand the process first so you don't appear stupid.

Please iRev doesn't collate results. That site is only for people to view the actual results of elections in real time. Finish at your pooling unit and upload the results immediately.

Afterwards, you can independently run the calculations yourself to determine the winner. That way, you know the winner before INEC declares it.
Politics / Re: Tinubu Launches Conditional Cash Transfer For 15 Million Households by 2BabaNairaland: 4:46pm On Oct 17, 2023
Brother keep quiet with this narrative. We are suffering and you are here playing with the life of people.
Nature go make all of you supporting this kind of treatment receive double doses of pain.

Larryndelaw:
You mean Obi that put Anambra money into drinking competition

5 Likes

Politics / Re: Tinubu Launches Conditional Cash Transfer For 15 Million Households by 2BabaNairaland: 4:42pm On Oct 17, 2023

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (of 12 pages)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.