Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,134 members, 7,860,076 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 03:53 AM

2BabaNairaland's Posts

Nairaland Forum / 2BabaNairaland's Profile / 2BabaNairaland's Posts

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (of 12 pages)

Politics / Re: Another Glitch?: LP Queries Tribunal, APC Over Header On The CTC Judgement by 2BabaNairaland: 7:09pm On Sep 10, 2023
Wanna know. Drop it here!

crestedaguiyi:
There is another error on that document that is presently escaping public eyes . I will wait for their explanation before pointing that out .
Politics / Re: Another Glitch?: LP Queries Tribunal, APC Over Header On The CTC Judgement by 2BabaNairaland: 7:07pm On Sep 10, 2023
...and it's wrong to give Apc's copy or photocopy to others.

Don't defend the wrong but the wright.

What is wrong is wrong and what is wright is wright.

buygala:
As a lawyer myself, I have never seen where the CTC of a Court document, more importantly a Judgement, will bear the imprint the mark of a party to the case.

The only explanation for this is that Tinubu's legal team applied for the Judgement CTC, got it, then electronically added their mark to the scanned copy before uploading it online, for full disclosure of the uploaded CTC's source.

If that's the case, I see nothing wrong with that..

Before Obi and Atiku's team cry blood and raise their usual false alarm, they should try getting a physical CTC of the judgment themselves, and see whether it also has that Tinubu Legal team mark.

1 Like

Politics / Re: Another Glitch?: LP Queries Tribunal, APC Over Header On The CTC Judgement by 2BabaNairaland: 7:03pm On Sep 10, 2023
And you are not God.

And I hope you will not suffer for eternity ? Think about it !

minakom:
Labor party will cry till eternity. They'll be in the history book for being a political party that cried for mandate for ten centuries. I can assure you that LP and Obi's Grand Children will still go to court in the year 2097.
Politics / Re: Another Glitch?: LP Queries Tribunal, APC Over Header On The CTC Judgement by 2BabaNairaland: 7:02pm On Sep 10, 2023
For this 2023 election, the grassroots belong to Peter G. Obi.

You are acting like toddler without knowing. The Tribunal acted like toddler too.

If you don't gerrit, forgerrit.

contentmakerPRO:
Why are these people acting like a todler? Is this what opposition has reduced to? And do you think court of appeal in their lowest thinking capacities will make such mistakes when it is not only 10 person working and printing the documents same time. And they also have all the party reps there also. Instead of them start restrategizing to grab more power from state house of assembies to federal in order to solidify their strength, they are busy doing busy body. When the election days are close by, they will be relaying on social media statistics to win election.
Just wait until 2027 election time is close, atiku PDP will still do LP shege and betray them, sebi th3y are following them upadan bow, something that shoyuld have happened pre election and drop all their egos.
Now i believe that they dont have anything to offer than to thinking of grabbing power through all means. But i bet you, if elections are held next time, they will loose woefully than before.
Elections in nigeria are won from the grassroots on the day of election, not this type of unfounded accusations that hold no water. LP never learn her lessons, still following pdp strategies up and down.
Politics / Re: Tinubu Welcomes Tribunal Verdict, Calls For Joint Efforts To Build The Nation by 2BabaNairaland: 6:48pm On Sep 10, 2023
... useless agbaya !!!

Dennisochampa:
.....useless pikin!!!
Politics / Re: Peter Obi’s Supporters Don’t Know Politics’ – Wike by 2BabaNairaland: 6:53pm On Sep 08, 2023
So thuggery is the name of the game.
Tomorrow is not too far. We shall meet.

enemyofprogress:
“I know that he [Obi] won’t win the election. Let me tell you the truth, I am a realist. For me, the way the election went, it was a tough election. I give it to INEC”

“Yes, as a young man, people would have preferred that he won but look at how the votes went.

“There is this generational change, the young people were tired. So, for them, the only hope they had was to vote for Obi as a younger person compared to other candidates.

“But unknown to them, that is not the reality of Nigerian politics. They didn’t take into cognisance that ethnicity is a factor. They didn’t take into cognisance that religion is a factor, not only competence; that is the reality of Nigerian politics.”

Wike also blasted Obi for rejecting the tribunal judgement.
“Did Peter Obi not win at the Supreme Court when he was removed as governor? Did he pay bribe? Let him tell the world now,”

“When he was removed as a governor, did he not reclaim his mandate at the Supreme Court? Judiciary was right but now that the decision happened, judiciary is wrong.”

1 Like

Politics / Re: Omokri To Obidients: Your Crying Won’t Be Ariwoola At Supreme But “Ariwo Mogbe!” by 2BabaNairaland: 6:49pm On Sep 08, 2023
If you don't care then keep quiet.

Peterobiisathie:
who cares if you Laboured in vain again

4 Likes 1 Share

Politics / Re: Tinubu Welcomes Tribunal Verdict, Calls For Joint Efforts To Build The Nation by 2BabaNairaland: 6:47pm On Sep 08, 2023
Ode, Omoale thinking that everyone oppose your views is Igbo.

Dennisochampa:
.. So wetin you talk no be insult abi..... Ekuke
Politics / Re: INEC Is Not Mandated To Collate Or Transmit Results Electronically - Tribunal by 2BabaNairaland: 6:46pm On Sep 08, 2023
You are the one living in delusion and perdition.
Tomorrow doesn't belong to anyone but God and thankfully you are not God to decide what will happen tomorrow.

You can't gerrit so forgerrit.

thesicilian:

You're living in delusion.
The same corruption you have been enjoying all these years, now that it has come to bite you in the face you're crying foul.
3rd place claiming first. Prove your case now, wahala.

If you people like don't learn from this. Keep insulting and alienating all your potential allies. 2031 you'll still not get the votes.
Politics / Re: INEC Is Not Mandated To Collate Or Transmit Results Electronically - Tribunal by 2BabaNairaland: 7:22am On Sep 07, 2023
What stupi/dity did you tell them? That Inec can make millions of Naira vanished just like that and you are happy about it. Corruption go finish you.

thesicilian:
We told them all these from the beginning but they chose to live in delusion.
I am patiently waiting to see how Obi and Atiku will address their headless mobs
Politics / Re: INEC Is Not Mandated To Collate Or Transmit Results Electronically - Tribunal by 2BabaNairaland: 7:14am On Sep 07, 2023
I can't figure it out, seriously.

nairalanda1:
So why did we waste money on IREV and BVAS then?

1 Like

Politics / Re: Warning To Nigerian Politicians by 2BabaNairaland: 6:59am On Sep 07, 2023
Only foolishness would make one cooperate with a greedy and corrupt man like Thief/Nubu.

Iamanoited:
ATIKU AND PETOBI, TIME TO COOPERATE WITH TINUBU AND MOVE NIGERIA FORWARD.
Politics / Re: Tinubu Welcomes Tribunal Verdict, Calls For Joint Efforts To Build The Nation by 2BabaNairaland: 10:06pm On Sep 06, 2023
Soon you go talk say Obidients are only those that can insult .

Dennisochampa:
.... Your PA and your ma
Politics / Re: Tinubu Welcomes Tribunal Verdict, Calls For Joint Efforts To Build The Nation by 2BabaNairaland: 10:05pm On Sep 06, 2023
If I had to be one of the lawyers of Atiku or Obi , I don common from that courtroom tey tey

silvoclaira:
lipsrsealed

7 hours of Grammer...
to justify Legalized Crime...
Let the lawlessness continue!
Politics / Re: Tinubu Welcomes Tribunal Verdict, Calls For Joint Efforts To Build The Nation by 2BabaNairaland: 10:01pm On Sep 06, 2023
You and who?
You failed from day 1.

Dennisochampa:
As it should be....

Let's focus on nation building for a prosperous Nigeria....
Politics / Re: ‘’ My Last Hope Is This Judgment’’ – Woman Laments At PEPT (VIDEO) by 2BabaNairaland: 6:55pm On Sep 06, 2023
Because you think they are Bat/Stard-touts.
confusedlady:

I don't know why obidients are sitting on the Internet lamenting the judgment of the tribunal? By now I thought they would be on the streets in their millions protesting and demonstrating against the judgment.
Twitter/X audio demonstration!
Politics / Re: Labour Party Rejects Tribunal Judgement, To Consult On Next Line Of Action by 2BabaNairaland: 6:50pm On Sep 06, 2023
That is my fear.

Emmexguy123:
Supported.
Those judges are very reckless and lacking the mentality to put a country on the good track.

I wonder how the world will be looking at us from now henceforth because everyone is watching our national Shame.
Politics / Re: Governor Akeredolu Dies In Ondo State. by 2BabaNairaland: 6:46pm On Sep 06, 2023
Foo-lish comment !

So unfortunate that you are among human beings !

ChiefJusticeFuc:
Deport his IPOB wife asap.

1 Like

Politics / Re: What Is Tinubu Doing In India ? Summit Is On 9th And His Name Not On List by 2BabaNairaland: 10:12pm On Sep 05, 2023
See re- tardedd's answer.
Pity yourself !

So unfortunate !

Sangoamadioha1:
He went to clap for them. Are you satisfied now 🙄

7 Likes 3 Shares

Politics / Re: Presidemt Tinubu Departs Nigeria Today For G-20 Summit In India by 2BabaNairaland: 10:07pm On Sep 05, 2023
Go and preach to your druggie lord.And to you I say "Back to sender"

Amen

Mubiola360:
whatever you wish your fellow man ,so will it be to you too. AMEEN
Politics / Re: Presidemt Tinubu Departs Nigeria Today For G-20 Summit In India by 2BabaNairaland: 10:03pm On Sep 05, 2023
Bitter for what!
The hatred go consume your spirit !
Raf4:

Keep hating. That bitterness will soon consume your so soul and body.
Politics / Re: Presidemt Tinubu Departs Nigeria Today For G-20 Summit In India by 2BabaNairaland: 6:10pm On Sep 04, 2023
Do not be frightened ! GOD Almighty shall hear the cry of the cheated ones.

I do have no power but Allah does !

oluwaseyi0:

he will die there bawo? small small na
Politics / Re: Presidemt Tinubu Departs Nigeria Today For G-20 Summit In India by 2BabaNairaland: 6:08pm On Sep 04, 2023
I wish no one bad/wrong. But Mother Nature always hear the cry of the masses and when time comes he handles the evil leaders without mercy.

If you don't gerrit, forgerrit.

OkayDaddy:

Many of those who wished Buhari death are dead today.

UGM will keep killing your people as Una no wan get sense. The bad you wish others will come back to haunt you.
Politics / Re: Presidemt Tinubu Departs Nigeria Today For G-20 Summit In India by 2BabaNairaland: 6:05pm On Sep 04, 2023
God shall hammer any leader that is making mankind suffer. If this cloth fit you, get it .

bestower:
Pray to be your father or any of your family member.,If wishes were horses
Politics / Re: Presidemt Tinubu Departs Nigeria Today For G-20 Summit In India by 2BabaNairaland: 6:03pm On Sep 04, 2023
I am not God. But HE the creator shall hammer any leader that is putting suffering on His people.
I am not God.

Sleekfingers:

You guys said, the same thing about Buhari.

What makes you so sure that, you won't die before him? Brainless child omo Iran kiran jatijati
Politics / Re: Presidemt Tinubu Departs Nigeria Today For G-20 Summit In India by 2BabaNairaland: 6:01pm On Sep 04, 2023
Killing millions of Nigeria with hunger/poverty is not wrong, wright?

Mother Nature shall take its course not me.

yewit37486:

Wow. This your comment is so wrong. You've forgotten you don't have anyone's life in your hands, including your own. Please, let's be mindful of our words, the effects of what we say goes beyond the online world.
Politics / Re: Presidemt Tinubu Departs Nigeria Today For G-20 Summit In India by 2BabaNairaland: 5:59pm On Sep 04, 2023
Reason why he can't never be my father let alone being my uncle.

OluwaSegun0509:
Pls becareful and watchful about what you post online. If this man were to be your father, and someone made this kinda statement, would have clapped for such a person tat the person did well?

Politics / Re: Presidemt Tinubu Departs Nigeria Today For G-20 Summit In India by 2BabaNairaland: 5:58pm On Sep 04, 2023
Sill-y e.tyrant warrior intimidation, do me nothing tangible.

Raf4:

The probability of you being liquidated by UGM bullets this Monday is far higher than the probability of what you just wished Tinubu coming to pass.
Politics / Re: Presidemt Tinubu Departs Nigeria Today For G-20 Summit In India by 2BabaNairaland: 5:56pm On Sep 04, 2023
Sill-y e.tyrant intimidation, do me nothing.

medolab90:

Be yarning dust o, if hand touch o no cry o
Politics / Re: PEPT: You Couldn't Challenge Actual Results In Court, Yet Claim To Win Election! by 2BabaNairaland: 5:55pm On Sep 04, 2023
Well said.
I believe in "one day thing" where the Nature agrees with the spiritual atmosphere to shack humanity to humble itself. Same thing applies / happens to anyone (leader/s) who enslaved their citizens.

Felimax:

Likewise a lot of people will be held as scapegoats our civil institutions are not yet so strong. Almost every form of civil organization are laced with one form of conspiracy to another.

Our Tribal and Religious affiliations are another set of the problem. Any nation where a paltry 3% of people are controlling the masses that nation can never do well.

The time has come in our dear nation where we have to prove beyond reasonable doubt that power belong to nothing but the people.

If it's true that combined together LP & PDP are the vast population then the will of the people should prevail.

INEC for Christ sake cannot shift the goalposts to favour the ruling party and still have the boldness to disregard the outcome.

How many people Nigeria Army fit kill?
Can they kill us all?
The day we conquer fear that day Nigeria will be liberated.

1 Like

Politics / Re: PEPT: You Couldn't Challenge Actual Results In Court, Yet Claim To Win Election! by 2BabaNairaland: 7:49am On Sep 04, 2023
Odili is underestimating one thing, the violence of the masses when they feel cheated. No one can't predict it.

E go shock everyone what will happen in Nigeria. You never believe there is Mother Nature / GOD.

Felimax:
Too bad a lot of people could not see beyond the smoke screen.

Odili has just told you how the tribunal will decide like it or not.
Most of us are so myopic and unable to juxtapose between logics primarily is the reason why we are where we are as a nation and where if cares is not taking we will continue to be till God knows when.

Tinubu is one of the dumbest politician but has somehow craftily shown that he is the smartest but this is a fat lie.

We have allowed emotions to derail our every sense of magnanimity and ability to know the end from the beginning.

Every smart Nigerian knows that it will be easier for a Carmel to pass through the eyes of a needle than for Obi to be the president of Nigeria even if it's glaring that he won.

Except God takes it upon Himself and do something drastic nothing will stop the tribunal from declaring in favour of Tinubu.

Worst is, this will be the last we will hear of Obi.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (of 12 pages)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.