Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,133 members, 7,860,071 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 03:42 AM

2BabaNairaland's Posts

Nairaland Forum / 2BabaNairaland's Profile / 2BabaNairaland's Posts

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (of 12 pages)

Politics / Re: Today The Chicago Court Begins The Release Of Bola Ahmed Tinubu by 2BabaNairaland: 10:51pm On Sep 25, 2023
Tinubu is not fooling me but you because I know the truth and hold unto it.

johnog4sure:
Tinubu is just fooling you all, he knows nothing will happen, Nigeria is dead already, the supreme court aint gonna do shit! ...I am not a Tinubu supporter...just have it in mind that Nigeria will remain a criminal entity.

2 Likes

Politics / Re: How can you in good conscience, defend this Tinubu? (The seed you sow today..) by 2BabaNairaland: 7:50am On Sep 25, 2023
Gbam !

Stone03:

His point is that you call space a spade. Tinubu is a national disaster take it or leave it
Politics / Re: How can you in good conscience, defend this Tinubu? (The seed you sow today..) by 2BabaNairaland: 7:46am On Sep 25, 2023
No No No, we shall never support criminality. Tinubu is a criminal, full stop🛑
AfonjaConehead:
Please this is Nigeria,let's leave the Tinubu alone.

Bu the time all these noise gets tinubu out and a northerner takes over,all these noise will stop.

We know how to attack ourselves in the south but whenever a northerner takes power,all the roforofo will stop.
South be wise and support Tinubu. Let's put aside his bunch of coneheaded structures
Politics / Re: How can you in good conscience, defend this Tinubu? (The seed you sow today..) by 2BabaNairaland: 7:42am On Sep 25, 2023
Jerrywhite77:
The seed you sow today will eventually grow up to become a tree tomorrow.

I'm a young Nigerian in my mid 30's, just about 2 years in marriage. I'm a secondary school teacher and I reside in Benin city. I had to talk a little about my self so u can understand from which perspective I'm viewing this?

What has happened to our sense of reasoning in this country?

1. We celebrate success even when we know it's from a questionable source.

2. We normalize fraud and try to defend it by saying "oyibo stole our resources in the past, so it's our turn to take their own" Or " Mugu fall, guy man chop" Or " Na their greed make them fall mugu" Probably because we don't see our victims or even know some of them go on to becoming depressed and sometimes commit suicide or die from depression.

3. We even defraud market women, young people, the uninformed that are going through the same hardship your government has subjected us to.
There was a case in Benin some years back about a girl who had just gained admission into Uiben and her single mother opened a bank acctount for her and started saving her acceptance fee and hostel accommodation fee bit by bit before she will be needing it. She then got a message from her friend on Facebook not knowing her friends account had been hacked. She lost the money to a Ponzi scheme and out of fear, couldn't tell her mother about it. She went ahead to drink sniper and died. The boy who defrauded her may have just been a kid himself. He would probably go on to spend the money on clubs and hotels. I heard the news from 'man around town crew' on ITV radio.
Sad right?

I had to write all of the above for context.

If you followed the just concluded election, u will know Tinubu wasn't really people's favorite. It was obvious because the man had too much baggage and most Nigerians did not enjoy APC's last 8 years.

He had a questionable past because he would not reveal informations like where he grew up, the primary and secondary schools he attended.

People weren't sure of his age and health status.

He had dealings with drug traffickers that even lead him to forfeiting a very large sum of money.

He dodged interviews and debates because he knows this questions will come up.

There were a lot of discrepancies in his CSU certificate which u are aware of.

Maybe some of these were propaganda and you saw through it and still went ahead to support him

Now that he's fighting so hard for his details not be released. Shouldn't that tell you this man truly has something to hide?

Shouldn't that tell you this man is actually shady?

How can you in good conscience still defend him?
Is it that we have lost all our sense of morals?

Or don't u know that if America truly has a secret damning file on the president of Nigeria, they could use it to blackmail him and use him to do their biddings even when it's clearly not for the benefit of Nigerians.

Let's stop being political and try being rational with this because if we allow this to stand and act like there's nothing wrong with it, then we are planting a very dangerous seed who's fruit we won't like in time to come.

Instead of throwing jabs, talk about the issues
Do u really think there's no cause for alarm?
Politics / Re: INEC In Trouble, Tinubu Certificate Different, May Leave Office Soon by 2BabaNairaland: 6:21pm On Sep 24, 2023
He not serious minded or you prefer the criminal to rule you and destroy the little integrity that remains for Nigeria.

Burob:
This your statement shows that you are not serious minded.

2 Likes

Politics / Re: Obi Is Useless, Abi? by 2BabaNairaland: 5:54pm On Sep 24, 2023
Common mortal, keep talking like you are God.

Bliss24:

Ok, decieve yourself as well, Obi isn't going to govern Nigeria

Soludo, Umahi, Moghalu are better qualified
Politics / Re: US Judge Delays Release Of Tinubu’s CSU Records After Appeal by 2BabaNairaland: 10:19pm On Sep 22, 2023
After Tinubu's delay tactics, the world will still know that he is really a criminal.

I pity Nigerians in and out.

LegendHero:
Lol. This is the game Tinubu is playing:

—The final day for Atiku brief of argument at the Supreme Court is sept 28th.

—From what I’m seeing, Tinubu lawyers might file the reply that same 28th for this Chicago court and by then Atiku no go fit include any new evidence in his Supreme Court filing. Even tho technically, Supreme Court shouldn’t accept new evidence.

—After the 28th would have passed, Tinubu will now allow Chicago state to release his certificate and etc.

Like that Atiku could have wasted all his effort. People that are novice won’t understand Tinubu game.
Politics / Re: Police Deploy In Lekki As Youths Stage Protests Over Death Of Mohbad by 2BabaNairaland: 8:06am On Sep 21, 2023
No
Lazy most Yoruba youth !

kmaster007:
Lazy Nigeria youth
Politics / Re: Fuel Subsidy Is Back Secretly by 2BabaNairaland: 7:43am On Sep 21, 2023
APC is evil and their members are 👿😈👿 reincarnate.

A day is coming when they will be wiped away from Nigeria politic, that I 4see.

5 Likes 1 Share

Politics / Re: I Was Misquoted For Eight Years – Femi Adesina by 2BabaNairaland: 7:38am On Sep 21, 2023
You sound stupid. You are fooling yourself not the masses.

treesun:

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2023/09/i-was-misquoted-for-eight-years-femi-adesina/
Politics / Re: Tribunal Judgement: Police Declare 24-hr Curfew In Kano by 2BabaNairaland: 7:34am On Sep 21, 2023
legallysly:

Kano State still has a Governor who has his right of Appeal within a limited time frame (from the date of the judgment). In electoral matters, a Notice of Appeal operates as an automatic stay of execution (of the trubunal's judgment) until the appeal itself is heard and determined.

Where the Court of Appeal is in agreement with the Tribunal, the Governor still has the option of repeating the above mentioned process at the Supreme Court and can remain Governor of his state until the apex court gives its decision. It is only where the decision of the Supreme Court is in agreement with those of the Tribunal and Court of Appeal (and quite frankly, at this stage, there will be concurrent findings of both lower courts which the Supreme Court hardly tampers with) that he is then mandated to leave (since there is no further right of appeal).

It's still a long journey ahead, unless he is persuaded not to appeal against the decision of the Tribunal.
Politics / Re: President Tinubu Giving Juicy Appointments To Only Yorubas - APC Group (PCAN) by 2BabaNairaland: 1:26am On Sep 21, 2023
Very soon the table will turn and you will complain of the same thing people are pointing out now.

Pakute:
If you don't like it, go to biafra court. Why are zoo chanters having running stomach over Nigeria matter?
Politics / Re: No Hope For You At The Supreme Court – Umahi Advises Peter Obi by 2BabaNairaland: 1:22am On Sep 21, 2023
Untruthfully, Umahia is not Peter Obi's friend therefore he is not in any position to tell or say truth to Peter Obi. He Omahia can only vomit lies from his mouth.

AllenSpencer:
Bitter truth!

In life, you need a friend who can look into your eyes and tell you the truth!

Those around Peter won’t make Heaven
Politics / Re: Who Is The First Drug Lord To Become President In World's History? by 2BabaNairaland: 7:59pm On Sep 20, 2023
The answer is : President of Nigeria, the drug Lord, the criminal eBola Ahmed Tinubu.

1 Like

Politics / Re: Peter Obi Disgraced Nigeria In Bangladesh. Video. by 2BabaNairaland: 12:46pm On Sep 20, 2023
See this fvc-y foo-l ish Bat//stard kid that can not eat twice daily tagging me as an Igbo man.

plaindealer:

If you are too poor to afford food, get a job and stop sitting at home..
Politics / Re: Peter Obi Disgraced Nigeria In Bangladesh. Video. by 2BabaNairaland: 7:29am On Sep 19, 2023
Propagandist, does this your evil mind change the cost of food items in the market?

plaindealer:
https://twitter.com/JohnFanimokun/status/1703847841414725986

What an embarrassment, when you lie and make up dumb, ignorant, and idiotic facts, you end up sounding uneducated and unintelligent.

How hard is it to sound intelligent, pronounce and clearly articulate your thoughts?

...but we are talking about Peter Obi, a known dullard, a grandmaster liar, a 3-rate rejected loser...

This is just too sad..

Politics / Re: Why Peter Obi The Most Hated Easterner Ever by 2BabaNairaland: 4:17pm On Sep 18, 2023
Pierocash:
Nobody hates Obi, only the enemies of good governance hate him, and this people are not even up to 1% of the electorates.

Obi is the Most loved politician in Nigeria right now. He is the poster boy of naija politics. Forget those hate articles you see them promote here, those doing it are not even up to 5 with different monikers , they only pay them 20k per month. Hungry failures, ignore them
Politics / Re: Why Peter Obi The Most Hated Easterner Ever by 2BabaNairaland: 4:16pm On Sep 18, 2023
... Only Agbado//rians, the evil party supporters hate Peter Obi.

Fortunately, we the good masses of Nigeria love Peter Obi and wish him well.

ubest1:
By statistic Peter Obi remain the most hated easterner far ahead of Nnamdi Kanu and Ojukwu of blessed memory. Peter is being hate not because he looked young neither because his corrupt but breaking Nigeria political structure.

Since after the civil war no Igbo man/woman has ever gain 500k votes in any Nigeria election which the other five regions politicians believe no Igbo man can ever win Nigeria presidency through election, the mindset make the two major political parties big players feels Igbo are completely out of game to risk giving out their ticket

Any time general election approaches the North/SW will thrown in the civil war hate and Biafra breakout stories just to dim the Igbo chances, it keep going until Peter Obi decided to break the existing political protocol.

At first nobody took Obi serious believing he won't even have up to 200k votes talkless of winning states, but after the election all their calculation was rubbished, the winning of Lagos, Abuja and some Northern states make everyone know eastern president is just a stone throw.

Every Nigeria politician knows last election Obi may have not gotten the 24 states spread but he comfortably had the highest number of votes nationwide. Those politician who feel Easterner cannot produce a president is now wishing & doing everything dad so LP and PDP won't merge and handover the ticker to Obi why PDP produce VP.

If anyone observed during the election Obi was never hated by Nigerians especially the youth in all regions but the political class make it look so, 2027 election may likely be Southern affairs let watch-out, God bless Nigeria.

2 Likes

Politics / Re: 2023: Atiku, Peter Obi Gave Victory As Donation To Tinubu – Soyinka by 2BabaNairaland: 1:53pm On Sep 18, 2023
I lafff o.
Evil one claiming Holy. Calling people names "gbajue".

I lafffffffffff o

confusedlady:

Oga speak English.
I wish you would just step away from the headless nsogbu nsogbu propaganda for one minute,stop being rude for a minute and try to understand that the egos of Obi,Atiku and Kwankwaso got in the way when they refused to step down for each other,but rather chose to contest the election as three different parts instead of as one and as such helped Bola Ahmed Tinubu to cruise to victory.
But I know you will not think because all members of the headless mob are programmed not to think but just ape whatever the gbajue leader tells them.
Sports / Re: Quality Plain T-shirt @3,300 Only by 2BabaNairaland: 11:25am On Sep 18, 2023
It is too expensive for reseller like myself
Plaintees302:
Available in all sizes and colors
Payment on delivery within Lagos only
We waybill Nationwide
WhatsApp 07083470648

Location= Iyana location
Politics / Re: Soyinka's Evil Legacy by 2BabaNairaland: 10:56am On Sep 18, 2023
Do you know what greatness means?

Soyinke may be called successful one in his own capacity but he is not among the greatest ones.

BentizilL:
Mention one person from your tribe that's greater than Soyinka... grin

You think it's by crying on nairaland? cool
Politics / Re: Soyinka's Evil Legacy by 2BabaNairaland: 10:53am On Sep 18, 2023
Gbam !

SSFeedsNigeria:
When they talk about the most evil Nigerians that lived. People often mention the likes of Abacha, Shekau, Anini, Jango etc. However, we often overlook wOle Soyinka, the man that introduced cultism to Nigeria. Not only did Soyinka seize a radio station and kidnap workers at gun point, he also brought cultism to Nigeria.

Today, thousands of Nigerian youths are dying everyday because of this evil menace called cultism. It has distracted youths from education, craft and other productive ventures but instead made them lazy, violent, junkies and social deviants.

Reports has it that uncountable number of youths are killing themselves in large numbers within Sagamu and some other places across Ogun and the entire SW and beyond. The menace has now gone out of hand!

wOle Soyinka has destroyed Nigerian youths. He is an evil man and posterity will judge him badly.

Spits!

1 Like

Politics / Re: Pictures Of Peter Obi In Bangladesh by 2BabaNairaland: 10:52am On Sep 18, 2023
Fvc-y evil one and supporter of criminals.

jeromestarks:
Foolish politician.

2 Likes

Politics / Re: 2023: Atiku, Peter Obi Gave Victory As Donation To Tinubu – Soyinka by 2BabaNairaland: 10:42am On Sep 18, 2023
You are idio-t fvk-y retard-dedd thinking that I come from poor background like you. Check how many duration I stay grue to Nairaland or socio media daily. I am very busy man bambina, the supporter of the evil party Apc

BentizilL:

Mention one person in your lineage that's fit to be Soyinka gateman...

You call a man old to be your grandfather foolish man? Your papa na foolish man.. idiot.. angry
Politics / Re: 2023: Atiku, Peter Obi Gave Victory As Donation To Tinubu – Soyinka by 2BabaNairaland: 10:39am On Sep 18, 2023
In your si-lly fvk-y mind that was what happened or you have been feeding with that vomit of the evil party APC.

confusedlady:

Doesn't change the fact that Obi,Atiku and Kwankwaso split PDP votes into three places and thus handed victory to Bola Ahmed Tinubu on a platter of gold. So Prof Soyinka is very right and correct.
Politics / Re: 2023: Atiku, Peter Obi Gave Victory As Donation To Tinubu – Soyinka by 2BabaNairaland: 10:04pm On Sep 17, 2023
Politics / Re: United States Court Confused As Atiku Lawyers Unleashed by 2BabaNairaland: 3:41pm On Sep 13, 2023
I trust Sandra Ezekwesili, former media personal of 99.3 Fm.

Elsudani2:

Nigerian media houses have all gone mute in reporting the case Atiku filed in the US against Chicago State University and Tinubu.

Imagine the case was against Atiku or Peter Obi.

Corn-Media 🌽

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (of 12 pages)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.