Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,072 members, 7,859,890 topics. Date: Thursday, 13 June 2024 at 08:54 PM

2BabaNairaland's Posts

Nairaland Forum / 2BabaNairaland's Profile / 2BabaNairaland's Posts

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (of 12 pages)

Politics / Re: Supreme Court To Deliver Judgment On Atiku, Obi’s Appeals Against Tinubu by 2BabaNairaland: 6:18pm On Oct 25, 2023
Really empty !

Baatunde:
Your response exactly describes your allegations.....EMPTY with no substance grin

Politics / Re: Supreme Court To Deliver Judgment On Atiku, Obi’s Appeals Against Tinubu by 2BabaNairaland: 6:17pm On Oct 25, 2023
Even Tinubu the fraudster, the criminal knows that he didn't win. Thank you his corrupt Inec chair Mumu Yakubu.

emperor863:

Even obi the liar knows he did not win the election. Is is only brainwashed folks like you that believe he won. If he had won he would have presented polling booths result sheets at the tribunal. Instead the fool was talking about disqualifying the winner.

Nonsense.
Politics / Re: Supreme Court To Deliver Judgment On Atiku, Obi’s Appeals Against Tinubu by 2BabaNairaland: 4:27pm On Oct 25, 2023
Empty!

Baatunde:
You people are relentless with these your lies. How did you know the masses voted for Obi? You saw it in your dreams abi na wetin your pastors told you. Apart from the MASSES in Iboland that voted for Obi , are you saying the masses in SW and core North also voted for Obi, why then was that difficult to prove at the tribunal if it was this apparent to you

Politics / Re: Bloomberg: The US Targeted His Assets. Nigeria Made Him Budget Minister by 2BabaNairaland: 4:25pm On Oct 25, 2023
Location please

PythonTutorial2:
As long as we keep celebrating criminals, it will be difficult for Nigeria to progress.

Meanwhile, do you want to learn Python Programming Language quickly and get started with Data Science ? Check below 👇
Politics / Re: If You Are To Choose Between The Present Government And A Military Government by 2BabaNairaland: 4:19pm On Oct 25, 2023
He wrote this because Tinubu, the fraudster / the criminal confiscated the votes of the masses with the help of Mumu Yakubu and the corrupt judges.

eleniyan2020:
you write this rubbish because Obi no win abi,tell me one reason why we should vote obi if not because is from your region!
Politics / Re: Hunger Has Made Them To Forget About Muslim Muslim Ticket. by 2BabaNairaland: 4:11pm On Oct 25, 2023
Is that all ?

Shijawesss:
No Christian have complain of hunger or hardship only the head slammers .

They try to frustrate Christians but the God we serve turn everything around.

Who are complaining daily?

Northern muslims who all wanted Muslim-muslim ticket .
Politics / Re: Hunger Has Made Them To Forget About Muslim Muslim Ticket. by 2BabaNairaland: 4:08pm On Oct 25, 2023
Na so ooo !

Chinjo2:
Lass Lass na everybody go chop the breakfast.
Politics / Re: Supreme Court To Deliver Judgment On Atiku, Obi’s Appeals Against Tinubu by 2BabaNairaland: 4:06pm On Oct 25, 2023
You stop being tribalistic, we know that the masses voted Obi.

If not for corrupt people like Inec and judiciary, you will not be in this position of spreading rubbishh.

emperor863:

Stop being emotional. He is right, obi or any Igbo can not rule this country. Any ticket that fields an Igbo man like LP is doomed. You can do nothing but to raise insults and curses, however the truth remains unchanged.
Politics / Re: Supreme Court To Deliver Judgment On Atiku, Obi’s Appeals Against Tinubu by 2BabaNairaland: 4:02pm On Oct 25, 2023
At your age look at the rubbish criminal you are supporting against the masses.

anonymous1759:

At your age look at the rubbish you’re spewing 🤮
Politics / Re: Supreme Court To Deliver Judgment On Atiku, Obi’s Appeals Against Tinubu by 2BabaNairaland: 3:57pm On Oct 25, 2023
Which lies vs Tinubu?
Everything said against Tinubu is a proven truth.
The Man Tinubu is a great liar, fraudster, a criminal. Every sane Nigerian knows this except the Bat//stards like you.

We are in together. Go and buy your fuel @10 Naira or sachet of pure water @10 Kobo. You must receive sense this year.

seunmsg:

How you convinced yourself that there is sense in what you posted is beyond my comprehension. How did you allow the lies by the opposition to get you so emotional and illogical to this extent? Everything you posted up there are lies fed into your brain by a very bitter and hateful opposition movement. There is nothing like that in any FBI file anywhere in the world.

The Supreme Court is a court of law and evidence and not a court of social media lies and hateful conjectures. They don't rule based on sponsored social media propaganda. Atiku and Peter filed their appeals against the PEPC judgement and they have both adopted their briefs of argument. Even Atiku that wanted to present a new evidence was allowed to move his motion for new evidence on Monday. All the parties have closed their cases so the only thing left is judgement. Even if the FBI files contains every of the lies you listed above, it won't count again as the court is bound to rule based on evidence presented to the court and not what is on social media.

Finally, you will do yourself a lot of good by purging your system of the lies that have been fed into you. President Bola Tinubu graduated from CSU with distinction and that is clear to every sensible person. Even David Hundeyin had to grudgingly accept on twitter that Tinubu truly attended and graduated from CSU. The FBI files are about the investigation into the narcotics connection and even at that, it can't contain anything damning because FBI never sued Tinubu directly for drug dealing. If they have evidence of any wrong doing, they would have have sued him long time ago. The appeals will be dismissed rightly tomorrow and Bola Tinubu will rule till 2027 at the first instance. The earlier you accept this reality, the better for your mental health. Stop allowing opposition mess up with your brain with their evil lies. Just like the CSU records, absolutely nothing new will be revealed from the FBI files.
Politics / Re: Supreme Court To Deliver Judgment On Atiku, Obi’s Appeals Against Tinubu by 2BabaNairaland: 3:44pm On Oct 25, 2023
I 4see it (Coup d'Etat or Revolution) coming.

ogbonti:

at least when the military take over based on the supreme court miscariage of justice and the FBI files - even the USA will support the coup

this people dont know what they are playing with - military no dey follow law ooo - they will throw these judges into jail and seize their

properties and humiliate them until stroke catch all of them for prison - i hope the IMPUNITY they are about to cook, they can eat it?

this reminds me of 1983 - shagari won awo and zik at the supreme court and smiling he has up 1987 to rule Nigeria

until the coup announcement by Brigadier Sanni Abacha 3 months later on Dec 31, 1983 grin grin grin
Politics / Re: Murray-Bruce: Let Us Try To Rescue Our Economy, After Tomorrow's Judgement by 2BabaNairaland: 3:31pm On Oct 25, 2023
God has given us another opportunity through the SC. If SC fail to rescue Nigeria and her economy tomorrow, please forget any good things (economy) to celebrate under the evil party (APC).

We (the masses) are in together. No APC supporter will buy fuel @10 Naira or sachet of pure water @10 Kobo.

fergie001:
Murray-Bruce is the founder of Silverbird Group of Companies and a former Senator, Bayelsa East Senatorial District

SOURCE: Benedict Murray-Bruce

Politics / Re: Their #AllEyesOnJudiciary Crusade Failed Woefully - Reno Omokri by 2BabaNairaland: 10:55pm On Oct 24, 2023
Like you and other criminals.

MICHEALADEX:
Obi is simply foolishing around
Politics / Re: Their #AllEyesOnJudiciary Crusade Failed Woefully - Reno Omokri by 2BabaNairaland: 10:53pm On Oct 24, 2023
Shebi the talk say this man nah pastor. Which pastor behave like this ?

adefitim:

By Reno Omokri
Politics / Re: Obi: Only Through Judiciary Can The Public Be Protected From Identity Fraudsters by 2BabaNairaland: 8:12pm On Oct 24, 2023
You and who ?

Your criminal Tinubu will never know peaceful sleep.

-"No evil deed will go unpunished. Any evil done by man to man will be redressed.If not now then later. If not by man then by God. For the victory of evil over good can only be temporary' - Late Dele Giwa

PaperWorld:
Let's focus on Tinubu 4 years instead of these unnecessary court cases.

1 Like 1 Share

Politics / Re: Ghana Reprimands David Hundeyin For Falsification by 2BabaNairaland: 8:01pm On Oct 24, 2023
Useless, criminal your entire family and generations suffering continue.

creativehubb:

His suffering and yours have begun, useless traitors.
Politics / Re: Lagos To Prosecute Managers For Reopening Sealed Restaurant by 2BabaNairaland: 7:03am On Oct 24, 2023
Lawlessness country !

Yankiss:
Well, they believe in their connections and oga at the top syndrome. I do not think that the managers on their own broke the seal. I don't think they have that gut. There's someone giving contradictory order from somewhere. Anyway, it's Sanwo-Olu's duty to place effective deterrent and make these fat cats know that he meant business. This arraignment should not be audio.

2 Likes 1 Share

Politics / Re: Why Do Igbos And Yorubas Hate Each Other So Much? by 2BabaNairaland: 6:39am On Oct 24, 2023
Omo, you said it all.

hegelian:

exactly!! the formation of APC is what destroyed this nation and its weak unity and tinubu and his minions are at the centre of it..they tried to recruit the northerners but now northerners eyes are opening....
Politics / Re: Why Do Igbos And Yorubas Hate Each Other So Much? by 2BabaNairaland: 6:36am On Oct 24, 2023
You are one of them, you can't say otherwise.

Cruise777:
cool

Yorubas don't hate Ibo

Ibos are just trying hard to form victims

Ghana hate Ibo

Malaysia hate Ibo

North hate Ibo

Muslim hate Ibo

Yoruba hate Ibo

Politics / Re: Ghana Reprimands David Hundeyin For Falsification by 2BabaNairaland: 6:25am On Oct 24, 2023
Are you expecting Nigeria APC government to admit it ?

We all know how evil this APC government operate.

emkz:
David Hundeyin feeds off lies, controversies and pulling people down.

Here are his claims:

(1) He lied that Nigerian Government was after his life.
https://businessday.ng/news/article/david-hundeyin-begs-ghana-to-resist-nigerias-repatriation-call/

(2) He lied that Nigeria wanted him extradited.

(3) He lied that MC Oluomo and K1 sent thugs to look for him https://saharareporters.com/2023/10/21/musician-wasiu-ayinde-mc-oluomo-have-provided-thugs-travel-round-and-look-me-nigerian

(4) He lied that Tinubu had dual citizenship
https://www.google.com/amp/s/newscentral.africa/nigerian-journalist-hundeyin-claims-president-elect-tinubu-has-dual-citizenship/

(5) He lied that Tinubu never attended CSU.
Politics / Re: Ghana Reprimands David Hundeyin For Falsification by 2BabaNairaland: 6:22am On Oct 24, 2023
You will suffer.

creativehubb:
This guy will suffer...fear Ghana deport that clown and take back your passport from him, he is a wayward kid
Politics / Re: Alaba Market Finally Sealed by 2BabaNairaland: 7:21pm On Oct 23, 2023
This kind of comment should not be encouraged here.

accordadoga27:
Hehehe

God bless Sanwolu

Lagos is our heritage.

Lagos must be kept clean.

I will also suggest those 2x4 shops should be demolished, good structures erected and leased out to the good people of SW, SS, North & MB at subsidised rates.
Politics / Re: Tinubu: What Transpired In Supreme Court Today by 2BabaNairaland: 6:21pm On Oct 23, 2023
Celepope:
This forum has a lot of people with funny thinking. If not that the judges are being economical with their futuristic intent, a deposition made with both parties duely represented be it on a boat cruise or by the beach ought to be presentable in any court of law. You guys forgot that this deposition was ordered by a court judge. So where it was made shouldn’t be questioned at all by the so called corrupt Supreme Court judge. Lastly, on the issue of third party Vendor issuing certificate, anyone who graduated from a US school should know that the school always have an accredited third party Vendor that issues their Certificate for them. The big question should be, is the accredited Vendor by CSU the one that issued the certificate submitted by Tinubu to INEC? If not then that certificate should be considered as being forged .
Politics / Re: Tinubu: What Transpired In Supreme Court Today by 2BabaNairaland: 6:17pm On Oct 23, 2023
You are funny and ...

The law doesn't permit you to write your result or present your birth certificate on any sheet of paper because people saw you where you where born. Or have any of your employers permitted such for your credentials ?
Think am well my brother.

Bluntemperor:

God bless you brother,as you have Oil in your brains!
The opposition will still come with different methods of wasting their time and Nigerians time for frivolous and mundane matters - when they know throughly that they only exists for stomach infrastructures and by coming 4- yrs,they will be back at Supreme Court again!
Court Matters is on Law and Facts,not in frivolous charges!
Politics / Re: Tinubu: What Transpired In Supreme Court Today by 2BabaNairaland: 6:11pm On Oct 23, 2023
The law doesn't permit that. Or have any of your employer permitted such for your credentials ?

Dsimmer:

I was referring to all the senseless fools who don't have a brain to know the meaning of student transcripts and if you're one of them, then it fits! Tinubu can even write on the mud to say he graduated from CSU as long as CSU confirmed him as their graduate!
Politics / Re: Tinubu: What Transpired In Supreme Court Today by 2BabaNairaland: 6:09pm On Oct 23, 2023
If I am a lawyer, I would have reply him in similar way: what would you gain by asking me that question? / What would you gain if you give a wrong judgement?

seeteazain:
Why will a judge who is suppose to be neutral ask a lawyer, "what will you gain if you win this appeal"?. That comment is enough reason to demoralize the lawyer, thus, he had no option than to withdraw the appeal.
Politics / Re: Tinubu: What Transpired In Supreme Court Today by 2BabaNairaland: 5:48pm On Oct 23, 2023
SensetionalGoal:
I thought some people are educated in this forum but I just realized they are bunch of noise makers who can't read and comprehend...

Tinubus US lawyer was there when CSU representative deposition took place that makes it legal and can be tenderd in any court of law as evidence.

Let me be just be watching you clowns
Politics / Re: Tinubu: What Transpired In Supreme Court Today by 2BabaNairaland: 5:43pm On Oct 23, 2023
Jostoman:
We no get time to argue with Any APC nairaland lawyer this time around. Before una go carry all our comment go give judge for court to read for us as judgement the way una do during tribunal.
Politics / Re: Tinubu: What Transpired In Supreme Court Today by 2BabaNairaland: 5:42pm On Oct 23, 2023
It is like you killed someone but since there was not an eye witness to testify against you , you and your lawyer think you will win the case, but I tell you , you will be surprised with the outcome.

Wait ...

Mynd44:

I said this earlier and someone was arguing with me. If you cannot call the desponent to testify in court, it is mere hearsay as it is assumed that the respondent didn't have a chance to ask questions thereby not defended his/herself. The deposition itself is merely a waste of time if it was not in open court.

As for this
forgery being a criminal offence have to be proved beyond any doubt else you are just playing around
Politics / Re: Tinubu: What Transpired In Supreme Court Today by 2BabaNairaland: 5:38pm On Oct 23, 2023
Yes

The masses have case against Tinubu, no be joke.

Maize247:
Be the judge yourselves, do these people have case
Politics / Re: Tinubu: What Transpired In Supreme Court Today by 2BabaNairaland: 5:34pm On Oct 23, 2023
I pity you and your children and unborn ones.

Criminals in Nigeria space, so disgusting.

tolue42:

I just pity Obi and Atiku lawyers, their "shopping" of money is coming to an end as soon as possible.
Politics / Re: There Are Conflicting Letters From CSU On Tinubu’s Certificate - Justice Okoro by 2BabaNairaland: 2:54pm On Oct 23, 2023
E tire me o.

Racoon:
Only a crooked criminal speaks or behaves this way. Tinubu is a confirmed crooked rough gbajue criminal. So a court disposition under oath is what our supreme court judges are now calling a "letter"? Chai! Nigeria is under criminal cartel.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (of 12 pages)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.