Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,131 members, 7,860,067 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 03:33 AM

2BabaNairaland's Posts

Nairaland Forum / 2BabaNairaland's Profile / 2BabaNairaland's Posts

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (of 12 pages)

Politics / Re: NLC: I Was Beaten, God Must’ve Taken Time To Create Me – Ajaero Narrates Ordeal by 2BabaNairaland: 9:57am On Nov 02, 2023
Are you sure of what you wrote here ?
Can you prove it ?
Xscape1993:
You are solely responsible for your current ordeals. You prefer money to the plights of Nigerians.

5 Likes

Politics / Re: NLC: I Was Beaten, God Must’ve Taken Time To Create Me – Ajaero Narrates Ordeal by 2BabaNairaland: 9:54am On Nov 02, 2023
Meaning?

benuejosh:
He's very lucky.
Politics / Re: Joe Ajaero To Undergo Ophthalmic Investigation, Brain Scan by 2BabaNairaland: 9:47am On Nov 02, 2023
Just imagine !
Is this a sane country ?

So unfortunate ! God of thunder, please hear our cry/supplications !

dre11:

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2023/11/nlc-president-to-undergo-ophthalmic-investigation-brain-scan/
Politics / Re: Judge Threatens To Order Emefiele’s Arrest Over $53m Debt by 2BabaNairaland: 9:41am On Nov 02, 2023
Who ordered him to do so ? - M. Buhari.
Please deal with that fact.

lexylaw40:
Emefiele was Nigerias proxy president for good 8 years..imagine him granting Dangote a 3.5 billion dollars loan. When Nigeria was every where begging for 2 billion from China. The little we have Emefiele still carry go dash 1 man

15 Likes 1 Share

Politics / Re: Rufai Oseni Is Not A Journalist —Dele Elempe by 2BabaNairaland: 9:36am On Nov 02, 2023
The truth and the fact remains that Rufai O. is a confirmed and certified journalist and he does his work very well.
If you disagree with that, go to court and stop distracting and disturbing us with long write up that will not put food on our tables.

Go to court !

adefitim:
Rufai Oseni and the Journalism Profession: A Critical Perspective

By Dele Elempe

The expectation on Rufai Oseni, Arise News TV Channel's anchor by members of the rational public, not the usual friends is too high for him, as a matter of fact. Rufai is not a journalist as a matter of fact. He studied Animal Anatomy and Physiology from the University of Agriculture in Abeokuta, and also studied at the Lagos Business School. He is a very bright mind, no doubt. He has been a guess lecturer in prestigious institutes like Cambridge and Sussex Universities. He has led trainings for senior executives. He is a mentor and presided over several technology conferences.

However, there a question mark on his formal education in the field of journalism apart from his experience in several media houses.

First, journalism has its core codes and ethics all around the world no matter the differences in cultural traditions. The most common shared elements are the principles of Truthfulness, Accuracy, Fact-based Communications, Independence, Objectivity, Impartiality, Fairness, Respect for Others, Public Accountability among others. Except there is a clandestine agenda or a populist propaganda Oseni is pursuing, he seems not to be conscious of all these afformentioned ethical values of the journalism profession which is adjudged to be the fourth estate of the realm that serves as the watchdog and an intergral part of democracy. In his duty as an anchor, Oseni finds it difficult to be objective, to be impartial, to be fair and to respect others. He is particularly pessimistic and gives an idea of one pursuing an agenda. This obvious trait has been condemned by several scholars within the journalistic profession and outside it - basically members the our rational community.

Just recently, Oseni had a very difficult time with one of the guests, Jesutega Onokpasa, on Arise TV which has sent ripples of questions about Oseni's consistent unprofessional conduct as an anchor. This was the second time he had such clash with the same guest. The first was when a guest, a lawyer and a Senior Advocate of Nigeria, SAN, cast serious aspersions on the Supreme Court of Nigeria. Oseni entertained that illegality but was quick to reprimmand Jesutega, who himself is a lawyer, for calling the other guest to order. That is not how to be impartial, that is not how to be objective, that is not how to be fair and that is not how to practice journalism. As a journalist(anchor) apart from knowing the nuances of the profession, one ought to also know the legal limits of guest on your shows. One of such character that Oseni entertains in his illegalities is Dele Farotimi. He makes very emotional and illegal statements on programmes with careless abandon and thinks them as the eternal truth. He finds a kindred spirit in pessimism with Oseni. However, this will be left for another day.

There are ways Television, TV, interviews are conducted, which are thought in elementary studies in journalism. Interviews can be filled with emotions depending on the subject. So hammering interviewees with 'gotcha-style' questioning or asking tough questions too much can make the guest to feel uncomfortable. You must have it in mind that you are conducting an interview which will benefit your station, not an interrogation of a suspect. What Oseni does is to interrogate his guest especially those on the other side(which shows his partiality) as if they are before the Inquisition.

Another very sour point in Oseni when he interviews is his inability to actively listen. As an interviewer, you seek information, clarification, story, news...you are bound to listen more than talk even if you disagree.

The truth is, the ability, which Oseni does not possess in ample measure, to interview effectively and make your guest feel at ease is a very important part of journalism. This is so because with effective interviews, valuable information can be gathered. So you must build trust so that the information you seek can be given. An interviewee is likely going to express himself freely if he feels comfortable and the conversation is flowing. Oseni distrupts interviews and makes his guests to feel they are at war with him because of their political affiliations. Yes, ask tough questions, hard-hitting questions, but do so with so much candour that will elicit answers from the guest. If they do not yield desired results, rephrase your questions or move on to others. This is a valued skill as a journalist.

On the 30th of October, while interviewing Onokpasa, Rufai said and I quote:

"Patriotism means supporting your country at all times, but also the government when they deserve it. Mr Onokpasa I put it to you that you came to misrepresent the facts as it regards subsidy removal. President Tinubu announced subisdy on inauguration and that was effectively pulling out subsidy. So you saying he didnt remove subsidy, quoting the PIA law that has been there for a while is a misrepresentation of facts."

The above is very poor and appalling coming from an interviewer and a supposed journalist. It is not only confrontational, it is not conversational and appealing.

He went on to interject the said Mr Onokpasa who was about to respond by saying "let me finish please." This is a subtle order on your guest you did not pay to appear on the programme. Onokpasa would go on to accuse Oseni of raising his voice on him. Was it a mortal combat the audience were expecting to see or they were glued to your programme to gather information from the other side? Oseni must spell out what he wants actually.

Onokpasa, a lawyer, accused Oseni of practising sensationalism, which I quite agree with. He said he was rude to him, which an interviewer must avoid. "I am your guest. You will respect me." At some point, Onokpasa threatened to walk out of the studio, and Oseni obliged him to do so if he so wished, something no journalist who knows the dos and donts of the profession will ever do. How do you tell your unpaid guest to leave your studio if he wants? How can you tell a guest that if he is not comfprtable, he is free to walk out while laughing? Where is your sense of apology if he felt uncomfortable with your conduct?

I am aware a lot of persons outside the profession might not be able to understand my points as I speak from a professional perspective, however the blantant partisanship and abandonment of professional objectivity and conduct must be discussed within the hallowed chambers of objectivity. And that is what Dr Ruben Abati seems to be doing to forestall the total breakdown of Arise TV.

One observation that must be noted is that Oseni, as an anchor, insert himself into narrative during interview sessions not as an anchor he is, but as a celebrity and as the 'voice of the people.' But we recall his 'Nigerian Attitude' when he was apprehended in Lagos drivinf against the traffic laws.

Another of his uncomely attitude is his apetite for preaching morals and good governance - making so much statements and attempting to put words in the heads and mouths of guests. "I put it to you that..." This he does very often instead of sticking to asking the necessary questions. Larry King once said if it takes more than three sentences to ask a question, it is a bad question. It seems Oseni is oblivious of this.

Lalasticlala
Mynd44
Seun
Obinoscopy
Nlfpmod

7 Likes 1 Share

Politics / Re: What Kind Of Foolery Is This by 2BabaNairaland: 7:36am On Nov 01, 2023
Foolish antelopes BATstards Agbado illiterates that will not make the lion die of starvation.

In another words:
The lion will die of starvation if there are no foolish antelopes BATstards illiterates like yarimo.

yarimo:
Message for Illiterate Obidients grin grin grin

2 Likes

Politics / Re: Did President Tinubu Kill Central Bank of Nigeria governor Godwin Emefiele ? by 2BabaNairaland: 9:25pm On Oct 28, 2023
Rucky, the bulla billing/ the intimidator
quickberry:

DSS will arrest you soon. So that you can explain what you know about it.
Politics / Re: Was Reno A GEJ Mole All These Times ? by 2BabaNairaland: 7:50am On Oct 28, 2023
Prove it in court and stop the infantile propaganda.

HitlerWasRight:

Obi stealing campaign funds is something GEJ will never forget nor forgive.

Politics / Re: Was Reno A GEJ Mole All These Times ? by 2BabaNairaland: 7:47am On Oct 28, 2023
Go to court !

HitlerWasRight:

Obi stole #200bn meant for the GEJ-Sambo 2015 SE PDP presidential campaign funds.

The greatest mistake GEJ did was to appoint that thief as his SE campaign director.

Obi not only alienated longstanding PDP members by this appointment but outrightly refused to disburse funds for mobilisation to PDP wards.

This saw to the voter apathy in the SE.

Obi is the worst thing to happen to PDP.

Even Atiku picking Obi the thief saw to SE PDP not happy with the choice.

And in 2023 , the idiot Obi went ahead to coral SE votes in his highly ethno-religious campaign which turned out to be a wasted votes.

Obi is the worst thing to happen not only to GEJ but PDP.

Politics / Re: Yoruba: The Ethnic Group That Rejected Their Presidential Candidate by 2BabaNairaland: 7:32am On Oct 28, 2023
Stop that the bulling/ intimidation. I can not work. As me why ?

You may know the answer but ...
kunle4toyeyaho:
A crooked criminal?Supreme court has confered legitimacy on Tinubu's government.I advise you to be careful of what you say in public space, otherwise you might be invited by DSS
Politics / Re: Economic Hardship: Before You Put All Your Blame On Tinubu. by 2BabaNairaland: 7:27am On Oct 28, 2023
Urchin? I am not. It seems we both misunderstood urself.
As you can see, I am not someone that glued to social media stuff let alone Nairaland forum. Rarely I come online because I am a very busy man meaning I have something tangible doing.

Sincere apologies

Artiiclebeast:

Hahaha

Your misery and frustration is understandable.

Channel it into something productive so as not to end up tearing an artery and dying of internal bleeding.

Hunger kill you, miserable urchin.

I'm not responsible for your pathetic and frustrated life.

Channel your anger and frustration towards Baba Blue.
Politics / Re: Economic Hardship: Before You Put All Your Blame On Tinubu. by 2BabaNairaland: 7:03pm On Oct 26, 2023
Ask yourself if you are okay?
Damn you !

Artiiclebeast:

Are you sure you are okay?
Politics / Re: Why Everybody They Laugh Tinubu And Ariwoola by 2BabaNairaland: 6:59pm On Oct 26, 2023
BAT//stards are really insane people

AuschwitzPrefec:
Obidients are certified lunatics that belong in a facility for the criminally insane.

1 Like

Politics / Re: Tinubu's Supreme Court Victory, A Sad Day For Nigeria, The Way Forward by 2BabaNairaland: 6:52pm On Oct 26, 2023
You see here in Nairaland forum, BAT//stards fool am wella.

But in all honesty, you said it all.
So keep speaking the truth.

Bebigiby1:
When Mahmood the INEC Chairman told Dino at the collation center during the presidential election to "Go To Court" I guess now we understand what he meant by that statement. The Supreme court judges today has once again dispelled any doubt that Nigerians may have on them doing the right thing by validating illegality and a criminal as Nigeria's president. It is glaring that what was read today as judgement was pre-made, packaged and cooked up presentation by the government. The fact that Judges blatantly swept the CSU forged document under the carpet on live television before the world is a great injustice to the Nigerian people. Even though the judge based his decision on the 180 days allowed for fresh evidence as been immutable, it still doesn't negate the fact that 180 days can be extended since the new CSU forgery evidence was already before the court. This judicial betrayal by the supreme court judges shows how weak our institutions including the Judiciary are today. There is no doubt that even if the CSU evidence was presented within the stipulated 180 days, these supreme court Judges will find another reason to dismiss it....Nigerians should understand that our Justice system that produced Akpabio and Lawal as Senators (Two men who didn't contest as candidates in the 2023 senatorial elections) can not be trusted, in fact our Judicial arm of government just like the INEC et al is another lapdog of the ruling APC party.... Indeed, Buhari's evil government did major damage to this country..... For Ganduje the dollar man to be sleeping in court today tells you all you need to know about our judiciary.... you can see him and Gbaja below having a nice time....

This judgement in favor of Tinubu and APC against the overwhelming evidence of perjury and forgery which should automatically disqualify Tinubu is a verdict on Nigeria........ With what that happened today, Nigeria's fate is sealed as a failed nation devoid of morals or dignity..... Tinubu's win at the supreme court is a boost for criminality and everything bad in Nigeria.... Students can now proceed to forge academic records without any consequences.... politicians vying for political office can present forged documents to INEC and win election without any consequences.... Tinubu's victory at the supreme court is the final nail to the death of our constitution and what is left of our moral compass as a nation..... If Nigerians don't protest this injustice done to them then it is a sign of acceptance and we have no reason to complain when labelled as a failed nation or evil nation..... It is also glaring that there is nothing left to hold on to as far as Nigeria's international image is concerned.....

Above all, one major lesson that we all can learn from today's judgement is that Nigeria's electoral system flaws is foundational.... The truth is that no one can clearly prove who wins a presidential election except INEC and if INEC is compromised then there is no way to upturn the results since it is the custodian of electoral materials and evidence.... We may not be able to redeem Nigeria in it's current form but we can chart a new future for it.....There is need to restructure our political landscape.... To forestall against such widespread injustice and create opportunity for good people to lead, there must be a deliberate effort to push for a decentralised system of government and this cannot happen until Nigerians, especially the youths do away with tribal and religious sentiments.

It is almost over for Nigeria..... This APC government has indeed destroyed what is left of our public institutions.... A SAD DAY INDEED....
Politics / Re: Tinubu's Supreme Court Victory, A Sad Day For Nigeria, The Way Forward by 2BabaNairaland: 6:49pm On Oct 26, 2023
Go and arrest him, ydiott !

Iamanoited:
Bebigidy is TALKING NONSENSE. He should be ARRESTED.
Politics / Re: Economic Hardship: Before You Put All Your Blame On Tinubu. by 2BabaNairaland: 6:40pm On Oct 26, 2023
Keep explaining !

Evil ones
Evil party
Damn your Tinubu !

Artiiclebeast:
Na so...

The blame game continues.

This time, GEJ seems to be lucky to have been left out of it... grin

Buhari's handling of the economy is to be blamed abi?

So, why did BAT promise to continue from where Buhari stopped in his "great work" of handling the economy?

Una go explain tire.
Politics / Re: Supreme Court Says 25% Of Votes In FCT Not Compulsory by 2BabaNairaland: 3:09pm On Oct 26, 2023
how majority of you BAT//stards who are not in government will cope till Tinubu's tenure of hardship ends should be your worries.

BAT//stards, I want to see you buy your fuel @ 10 Naira and your pure water sachet @ 10 Kobo.

spiSeyi:

PBAT and APC has taught everyone a political lesson, I hope your likes didn't learn it the hard waycheesy grin

1 Like

Politics / Re: Supreme Court Says 25% Of Votes In FCT Not Compulsory by 2BabaNairaland: 3:06pm On Oct 26, 2023
The question is not "how will some people cope today rather how majority of BAT//stards who are not in government cope till Tinubu's tenure of hardship ends.

BAT//stards, I want to see you buy your fuel @ 10 Naira and your pure water sachet @ 10 Kobo.

Dialpad:
How will some people cope today ? Now they will realize that there is a big difference between social media and Supreme Court
Politics / Re: Supreme Court Says 25% Of Votes In FCT Not Compulsory by 2BabaNairaland: 3:01pm On Oct 26, 2023
Move on where ?

But I am happy. Now the Fct matter go rest. Everybody now know say you don't necessarily need to win Abuja...

spiSeyi:
Justice Okoro Thank God it's not Justice Ariwoola that said this, BAT knew that PO lacks the political acumen and structures to win the national election when he was saying since the 1ST day that LP would labor in vain grin
We told them to move on but they refused, dog wey go lost no go hear the hunter whistle grin grin . Let this enter your skulls in case you might want to raise any false hope in the future "No court can unseat any Nigerian President after being sworn in as a president", once INEC declares you as the presidential election winner in Nigeria nothing can unseat you except death cool
Politics / Re: I Still Blame Peter Obi For Tinubus Victory by 2BabaNairaland: 2:56pm On Oct 26, 2023
Nonny95:

You're a fuul.

You're not blaming Kwankwaso that took Kano votes?

What do you guys see Igbos as?

This is an election for goodness sake. As a Nigerian you're qualified to be voted for.

Did Atiku allow Jonathan to finish his second tenure? Mûmu
Politics / Re: I Still Blame Peter Obi For Tinubus Victory by 2BabaNairaland: 2:54pm On Oct 26, 2023
May God destroy your fvcknnnnn brain for this rubbishh you typed here.

LikeAking:
Peter Obi was as too desperate…

If he was patient, he would have teamed up with Atiku to defeat Tinubu.. Same way Tinubu teamed with with Buhari to defeat GEJ..

Defeating an incumbent is not beans anywhere in the world..

The Agulu man just dash Tinubu presidency..

Tinubu would have lost this election if not for PO’s lack of tact and unreasonable political strategy..

Imagine a whole Tinubu loosing Lagos..

I still blame PO for all we are suffering in Nigeria today…

Same PDP that gave Hume the fame.. PO messed up..

At the end nothing come out..

PO gained nothing..

He achieved nothing…

I blame Peter Obi..

1 Like 1 Share

Politics / Re: The Appellants Claimed To Have Won But Failed To Provide The Figures - Court by 2BabaNairaland: 2:44pm On Oct 26, 2023
... like you mumsy and popsy.

Sannisege:
Obi is a disgrace
Politics / Re: "Just Before Dawn": Obi Writes On Judiciary After Filing Petition At Supreme Co by 2BabaNairaland: 8:42am On Oct 26, 2023
... and you will buy fuel @10 Naira and sachet of pure water @10 Kobo.

Those people you mentioned, majority are living well and they are also supportive. But you and the masses go suffer am . Keep supporting wrong doings. ...

muykem:
In next few hours, Obidients will go in the way of TAN, articulated. Their memories will be erase from our minds and they will fully fused into IPOB. Members outside that region will be their first target.
Politics / Re: Dangers Of Supreme Court Affirming Tinubu by 2BabaNairaland: 8:25am On Oct 26, 2023
Nobody is wishing the country "bad" as you mentioned.
Call a spade, a spade. You don't cheat on Nature.

jconsulting:
Continue wishing the country bad and wait for the country to favour you.

Election is won by ballot , if you don't trust the SC judges, is not to late btw now and afternoon, you can enroll in Law school and become a SC judge so that you can judge the case in your own imbecility way.
Politics / Re: Is There Any Nation That Has More Wicked,Greedy & Corrupt Leaders Than Nigeria? by 2BabaNairaland: 7:58pm On Oct 25, 2023
Nah only you I can ask this question.

Do you know this person?

*Copied
HARD FACTS ABOUT BOLA AHMED TINUBU FOR THE SUPREME COURT

1.) Bola Ahmed Tinubu was actually born as Amoda Ogunlere in a Village called Iragbiji, in Osun State. He grew up as a street boy in Ibadan and shuttles in and out of Lagos.

2.) He engaged in identity theft and adopted Bola A. Tinubu, the name of his female identity theft victim, as his new name.

3.) He got hold of his victim’s Cambridge GCE A’Level certificate through her family member and travelled to the USA with the stolen identity.

4.)The Cambridge GCE A’Level examination in Tinubu’s possession used to be called “IJMB”. It was designed deliberately by the British mainly for northern students who were finding the regular GCE A’Level examinations too difficult. Southerners write the regular GCE A’Level examinations conducted by WAEC.

5.) Armed with the A’Level result, Tinubu sought admission into Richard Dailey College (also known as South West College, in Chicago, USA).

6.) His admission required him to present his O’Level result but because he did not have his identity theft victim’s O’Level results, he created the imaginary Government College, Lagos as the school that he attended and sat for his O’Level exams in 1970. The school was actually established in 1973.

7.) Tinubu was nonetheless admitted into the Richard Dailey College because the American Education System operates on the basis of Cumulative Credit Hours, which means you can be admitted into a College and continue to write other related subjects to correct your entry qualification deficiency before graduation.

8.) Tinubu later transferred from Richard Dailey College to CSU. Based on the documents released by the CSU, it is only the Admission Letter (Exhibit CSU 0020) and the Students Registration Letter (Exhibit CSU 0025) that referred to him as “Mr. Tinubu”. In both letters, the “Mr. Tinubu” phrase and his residential address were superimposed on the letters, with obvious differences in words placement and alignment, character and fonts, and alphabet size. In one of the letters, his name and address were even handwritten.

9.) While it is true that Tinubu attended the CSU, he did not graduate because the CSU informed him in June 1979 that he cannot graduate without passing 3 outstanding mandatory courses - Math 101 & 104; and ENG 222 (Exhibit CSU 0026). Also, there is no transcript evidence from CSU to confirm or show that Tinubu passed these 3 courses. The Transcript showed that Tinubu failed these courses. That is why he didn’t graduate and that is why CSU never graduated him or gave him a graduation certificate. He did not Graduate because he never took his “Carry Over” courses.

CSU further confirms they never issued Tinubu any Certificate and did not give him the certificate he submitted to INEC.

10.) His failure to graduate from CSU was what motivated him to print his own “oluwole” (Fake) Diploma that he submitted to INEC. The question is- why would anyone submit a forged diploma to INEC when he or she can get the genuine version within 24 hours of requesting for it from CSU. And up until today, he still has not requested for the ORIGINAL CERTIFICATE from CSU but has continued to use the fake one which CSU stated did not come from them.

11.) Also, the supposed Classmate of Tinubu that claimed Tinubu contested with him for the presidency of the CSU Accounting Students Association clearly protected himself under oath by limiting his deposition to Tinubu’s ATTENDANCE at CSU, avoiding any mention of GRADUATION. He surely knows the implication of lying on oath, so he refused to speak on Graduation.

12.) The above revelations are the reasons why Tinubu has been juggling his academic records in a bid to hide the identity theft and his non-graduation.

COPIED*

yarimo:
No wonder someone said
Politics / Re: David Hundeyin: I Am The Reason Why Supreme Court Will Give Ruling On 26th by 2BabaNairaland: 7:48pm On Oct 25, 2023
Delusion bawo?

Spandau:

Why do you like wallowing in delusion bayi? Are you people for real? Same way you claimed Buhari had died and has been replaced by one Jubril from Niger. Dem take impossible lies swear for all of una?
Politics / Re: David Hundeyin: I Am The Reason Why Supreme Court Will Give Ruling On 26th by 2BabaNairaland: 7:18pm On Oct 25, 2023
Are referring to Tinubu?

Modified*
HARD FACTS ABOUT BOLA AHMED TINUBU FOR THE SUPREME COURT

1.) Bola Ahmed Tinubu was actually born as Amoda Ogunlere in a Village called Iragbiji, in Osun State. He grew up as a street boy in Ibadan and shuttles in and out of Lagos.

2.) He engaged in identity theft and adopted Bola A. Tinubu, the name of his female identity theft victim, as his new name.

3.) He got hold of his victim’s Cambridge GCE A’Level certificate through her family member and travelled to the USA with the stolen identity.

4.)The Cambridge GCE A’Level examination in Tinubu’s possession used to be called “IJMB”. It was designed deliberately by the British mainly for northern students who were finding the regular GCE A’Level examinations too difficult. Southerners write the regular GCE A’Level examinations conducted by WAEC.

5.) Armed with the A’Level result, Tinubu sought admission into Richard Dailey College (also known as South West College, in Chicago, USA).

6.) His admission required him to present his O’Level result but because he did not have his identity theft victim’s O’Level results, he created the imaginary Government College, Lagos as the school that he attended and sat for his O’Level exams in 1970. The school was actually established in 1973.

7.) Tinubu was nonetheless admitted into the Richard Dailey College because the American Education System operates on the basis of Cumulative Credit Hours, which means you can be admitted into a College and continue to write other related subjects to correct your entry qualification deficiency before graduation.

8.) Tinubu later transferred from Richard Dailey College to CSU. Based on the documents released by the CSU, it is only the Admission Letter (Exhibit CSU 0020) and the Students Registration Letter (Exhibit CSU 0025) that referred to him as “Mr. Tinubu”. In both letters, the “Mr. Tinubu” phrase and his residential address were superimposed on the letters, with obvious differences in words placement and alignment, character and fonts, and alphabet size. In one of the letters, his name and address were even handwritten.

9.) While it is true that Tinubu attended the CSU, he did not graduate because the CSU informed him in June 1979 that he cannot graduate without passing 3 outstanding mandatory courses - Math 101 & 104; and ENG 222 (Exhibit CSU 0026). Also, there is no transcript evidence from CSU to confirm or show that Tinubu passed these 3 courses. The Transcript showed that Tinubu failed these courses. That is why he didn’t graduate and that is why CSU never graduated him or gave him a graduation certificate. He did not Graduate because he never took his “Carry Over” courses.

CSU further confirms they never issued Tinubu any Certificate and did not give him the certificate he submitted to INEC.

10.) His failure to graduate from CSU was what motivated him to print his own “oluwole” (Fake) Diploma that he submitted to INEC. The question is- why would anyone submit a forged diploma to INEC when he or she can get the genuine version within 24 hours of requesting for it from CSU. And up until today, he still has not requested for the ORIGINAL CERTIFICATE from CSU but has continued to use the fake one which CSU stated did not come from them.

11.) Also, the supposed Classmate of Tinubu that claimed Tinubu contested with him for the presidency of the CSU Accounting Students Association clearly protected himself under oath by limiting his deposition to Tinubu’s ATTENDANCE at CSU, avoiding any mention of GRADUATION. He surely knows the implication of lying on oath, so he refused to speak on Graduation.

12.) The above revelations are the reasons why Tinubu has been juggling his academic records in a bid to hide the identity theft and his non-graduation.

*COPIED*

ganisucks:

https://twitter.com/DavidHundeyin/status/1717130336914608158
Politics / Re: Hard Facts About Bola Ahmed Tinubu For The Supreme Court by 2BabaNairaland: 7:11pm On Oct 25, 2023
It will plunge Tinubu in another trouble if he tries it.

forgiveness:
If dem catch you to prove your allegations now, you go start to they cry.
Politics / Re: Peter Obi Tweets On P&ID & Supreme Count's Judgement Scheduled For Tomorrow by 2BabaNairaland: 6:55pm On Oct 25, 2023
Like your mumsy and popsy.

Thankfully your criminal and fraudster forger Tinubu is not stupid if not he would have failed into his criminality hole long time ago. He tried.

Obiedun:
Peter Obi is stupid
Politics / Re: INEC: Tinubu Appoints 9 RECs, Advocate Transparent Electoral Conduct by 2BabaNairaland: 6:42pm On Oct 25, 2023
There are many things wrong with Nigeria, I swear.

Modified* If you are in power you can't never see it or agree with me but once you are out you see it clearly like us who are apolitical.

Just imagine President appointing RECs !

chokekachy:

https://ait.live/inec-electoral-commission-tinubu-appoints-9-resident-electoral-commissioners/?fbclid=IwAR1lbo6j42BjtN1p1imq1LWm2NAqwOlmo4LmzDrckBPU87B6ex7DSwL6S38
Politics / Re: INEC: Tinubu Appoints 9 RECs, Advocate Transparent Electoral Conduct by 2BabaNairaland: 6:38pm On Oct 25, 2023
Confirmed !

hollandis:
Tinubu is a thief

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (of 12 pages)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 92
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.