Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,898 members, 7,848,627 topics. Date: Monday, 03 June 2024 at 07:37 AM

2BabaNairaland's Posts

Nairaland Forum / 2BabaNairaland's Profile / 2BabaNairaland's Posts

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (of 12 pages)

Politics / Re: I Wish Peter Obi Will Withdraw His SC Case by 2BabaNairaland: 5:03pm On Oct 11, 2023
I don know say you be GOD or Mother Nature o.

You can label me Igbo/IPOB , I go like am.

KanuIsCursed:

Igbo will never be president
Politics / Re: I Wish Peter Obi Will Withdraw His SC Case by 2BabaNairaland: 5:01pm On Oct 11, 2023
If that can make your free from your generational curse so be it.

Be healed !

KanuIsCursed:
You don't need to worry yourself because peter obi or any Igbo can never be president of Nigeria.
Politics / Re: Why Has Apc Not Started The Regular Tribal War Agaist Atiku / Hausa by 2BabaNairaland: 4:57pm On Oct 11, 2023
I wonder o.

Nah propaganda dey sabi wella.
And them dey do that tay Tay Tay but the masses no dey fall for them anymore.

cmikel:
IF IT WERE PETER OBI

SOCIAL MEDIA WOULD HAVE AWASH WITH TRIBAL REMARKS

GANI , FESTUS, OLU ..... WOULD HAVE TURNED IT INTO IPOB MATTER

THEY ALWAYS USING TRIBAL JABS TO EARN POLITICAL GAINS AGAIST SE PEOPLE

grin grin grin

Politics / Re: Mods Allow Templarlandry To Insult Me But They Ban Me. by 2BabaNairaland: 4:54pm On Oct 11, 2023
The Agbado criminals, they don't take half of what they do to people. Only Mother Nature go handle them when time don mature.

jmoore:
Make una continue this useless moderation.

This dude TemplarLandry posted an insulting comment against me and the mods left his post, didn't ban him.

Last week, another Tinubu supporter that insulted me wasn't banned but when I retaliated, the mods banned me.

Make una continue. I dey watch.

https://www.nairaland.com/7873279/david-hundeyin-criticises-peter-obis#126336795

2 Likes

Politics / Re: Peter Obi Press Conference In Abuja (Video & Full Text) by 2BabaNairaland: 4:21pm On Oct 11, 2023
Consolation !

Raskimonojendor:

We are supporting BAT based on previous performance. Same way we would hire a first class graduate over a pass graduate. Both Obi and Tinubu were governors. While one excelled greatly as a governor, the other failed abysmally.

Past performance is an indicator of future performance.

Ngige >> AdaObi
Obiano >>> AdaObi
Tinubu >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>AdaObi.
Politics / Re: Peter Obi Press Conference In Abuja (Video & Full Text) by 2BabaNairaland: 4:17pm On Oct 11, 2023
Liar and propagandist, we the masses know you better now and can't never fall for this ugly strategy.

Tinubu is a criminal, a thief, a forger, a drug baron. Get it !

emkz:
Notice that Peter Obi never referred to President Tinubu as "President".

If Peter Obi does not accept Tinubu as President, then why does he expect President Tinubu to do what he wants?

He calls on Tinubu to come out and tell Nigerians his real name, date of birth, schools he attended, and where he did his youth service.

But in the unlikely event Tinubu does this, will Peter Obi's mob believe it? He has told us he attended CSU, and the school has confirmed same. They chose not to believe.

Why are they now doubting all David Hundeyin's fabrications?

I now address the President's media team led by Chief Ajuri Ngelale. I know Ajuri's people are reading, and this is useful because it concerns the image of the President.

Ajuri, you people have allowed the Office of the President to be commonized by election losers. Since 1999, no one born of a woman insulted the CinC the way these election losers are doing. Therefore, it is time to ACT! It is time to clip the wings of the opposition. If you think these evil mob leader and his master Atiku would stop, they won't! It is time to start a sustained media attack on Peter Obi and Atiku.

Atiku has a lot of corruption materials in the public domain, especially using his ex-wife, Jennifer Douglas to launder money into the United States from Nigeria. There is a whole report on that. There was also a US Senator sent to jail for Atiku's activities. Remind Nigerians of that report. Also his activities in the sale of FG assets should be released.

As for Peter Obi, he is already a celebrated failure. Release details of his Pandora dealings to the public.

Ajuri, you are too gentle for the job. Therefore, get FFK and Bayo Onanuga and let them face Atiku and Obi.

President Bola Tinubu GCFR, cannot be defenseless against Atiku and Obi. He was a man of courage, but now he is demonstrating needless weakness that may ruin his administration.

Let us forget about 2027 for now. Even if Bola Tinubu sits as President for one week, you guys MUST MAKE IT COUNT!!!

It is time to bring down Atiku and Obi; they don't mean well for the country. They just want to rule.
Politics / Re: Peter Obi Press Conference In Abuja (Video & Full Text) by 2BabaNairaland: 4:06pm On Oct 11, 2023
Useless comment !

Obi , is he not a Nigerian?
He has that right. ...
So I request that you should rather keep mute.

tamonokare:
Obi keep quiet and let God continue with what He's doing.

Atiku has already exposed Tinubu.

It's TINUBU'S turn to expose Atiku.

In life there are times you just sit down and do nothing. You Just watch.
Politics / Re: Atiku Or Saddiq Abubakar Stands Disqualified also, Peter Obi Is Lastman Standing by 2BabaNairaland: 7:58am On Oct 11, 2023
Propaganda, we passed that level so tay .

Odibembem:
New evidence indicates that Atiku Abubakar submitted the WAEC certificate of another person, Sadiqq Abubakar to INEC which is a clear case of impersonation and forgery. His claim that he wrote the exam with that name then changed his name later to Atiku Abubakar and later swore an affidavit to that effect shows that the man is an embodiment of fraud itself cos he claims his primary school documents bear Atiku Abubakar while he joined custom with d name Atiku Abubakar without explanation while Saddiq Abubakar suddenly appeared and disappeared. Indications are that the affidavit may had only been sworn recently and backdated which is fraud in itself. Serious investigations are ongoing as to the real identity of Saddiq and those who perpetrated the affidavit and once that is established, Peter Obi would become the only man standing. Dear Obidients, behold a clear path to Aso Rock. As for Atiku all the assets he used that fake certificate to acquire by virtue of being a Custom officer should be forfeited to the Nigerian state.
Politics / Re: FINALLY!!! Atiku Does The Irreparable Damage To Tinubu Of Nigeria, Also Have Cas by 2BabaNairaland: 7:52am On Oct 11, 2023
Pity yourself and your unborn generation !

Emekaonline:

You guys dont learn from history. Many of you will die young because of sudden increase in your blood pressure. This is how you were expecting big news from America only to be disappointed that Tinubu actually graduated from the school before you switched to claiming he forge the certificate he legitimately earned he submitted to INEC. I pity you and your generation for good
Politics / Re: Buhari Attends Graduation Ceremony Of 1,456 Security Watch Corps In Katsina by 2BabaNairaland: 7:45am On Oct 11, 2023
I dislike both of them. To hell with them all.

Miracle2020:
I will prefer Buhari 100 times than the deranged drug lord.
Politics / Re: Why Do Igbos Bite The Finger That Feeds Them by 2BabaNairaland: 7:43am On Oct 11, 2023
They will continue to bite that finger because that finger is poisonous finger.

If you don't gerrit, forgerrit.

I hope you won't label me Igbo. Anyway I don't care, nah you sabi.

accordadoga26:
Nigeria give them food, water, shelter, education, roads and electricity.

Even during the Biafra war they were not completely eliminated because of the love Nigeria still had for them.

Even after the civil war they were still accommodated and given freedom but how do they pay back their host?

Why do Igbos still want the downfall of Nigeria?

Why do they always want bad news about Nigeria?

Igbos Maka why?

1 Like

Politics / Re: David Hundeyin: FG Sent Two NIA Agents To Kidnap Me In Accra by 2BabaNairaland: 7:36am On Oct 11, 2023
Fvckn you BAT+Stards !

CoronaVirusPro:

Fvck David

Politics / Re: The Certificate Elephant In Abuja By lasisi Olagunju by 2BabaNairaland: 4:42pm On Oct 10, 2023
Supporter of wrong doers/criminals, wellllldooooonnnnnne.

Gboom:

I like this song no be small "Cry cry baby o na wa for you"

1 Like

Politics / Re: David Hundeyin: CPA Verify Has No History Of Tinubu As An Accountant by 2BabaNairaland: 3:48pm On Oct 10, 2023
Said by a mortal when God has not said so.

The end for Tinubu presidency is surely coming.
Let's bet it !

Paraman:
He's just wasting his time

Tinubu will rule till 2031.
Politics / Re: We're All Crooks In Nigeria, We Always Find A Shortway To Any Law - Robert Clark by 2BabaNairaland: 3:12pm On Oct 10, 2023
Came 3rd where?

Is it because Inec selected the druggie-forger as 1st (forged position ?)

benuejosh:
Just like Peter Obi who came third and wants to be declared winner.
Politics / Re: Olisa Agbakoba: This Madness Of Chicago State University Must Stop Now! by 2BabaNairaland: 3:00pm On Oct 10, 2023
Olodo

Ode

Larryndelaw:
Why crying mirror than the bereaved
Politics / Re: Supreme Court: Remove Tinubu Or Reinstate Salisu Buhari & David Lyon by 2BabaNairaland: 8:09pm On Oct 09, 2023
O my God !

Henceforth we all will start forging our certificates and receipts of payment.

garfield1:

It has not been proven beyond that that the cert is fake as CSU says certs can be provided by vendors.
The school also said he's clearly their graduate and certs are ceremonial.this has brought doubts.
The sec school he claimed to have attended is not part of the case so is useless.the document which says F was never submitted to inec so is not part of the case.besides the registrar said the F is a mistake.
Politics / Re: The Vendor Argument Is Dead On Arrival And Keyamo Is Deceiving People by 2BabaNairaland: 7:56pm On Oct 09, 2023
Gbam !

Stricker321:
The CSU registrar swore under oath that the school has never issued any certificate to Tinubu neither have they ever given him any replacement.

If the school never gave him a certificate in the first place, which one did the third party vendors replace for him? How can you replace what was never given to you? grin cheesy

Tinubu forged the certificate he gave to INEC. Simple
Politics / Re: Olisa Agbakoba: This Madness Of Chicago State University Must Stop Now! by 2BabaNairaland: 7:50pm On Oct 09, 2023
These lawyers are so funny. So forgery that has been proven on a black and white is what Nigerians shouldn’t talk about. I read that deposition and it’s so clear we’re dealing with forgery. The idiots talking about 3rd party vendors never read that deposition. The original certificate is still with CSU and was never picked up so where is the vendor narrative coming from?

Then we should wait for Supreme Court to tell us if there’s forgery or not.

Nigeria is doomed, clearly from the recent development. Only the content of the student record is is more than enough reason for Tinubu to tender a resignation. Progressive societies have seen their leader resign for a little error as using a personal email for official government work.

3 different date of births was uncovered during this discovery.

1952 according to Inec record, 1954 according to CSU record , and 1955 according to Tinubu’s application letter.

Claim that he attended Lagos government college in 1970 while the school was established in 1974 portrays Tinubu as a career criminal. Then there’s the issue of whether or not the $460K forfeiture is criminal or civil? Like did this man put a spell on all Nigerians?

Like what is wrong with us?

People that should know better have all betrayed their conscience because of greed for money.

Even if we’re the lone voice we will continue to talk about it for posterity sake.

I wonder how his administration will go out there to market Nigerian economy with so much baggage hanging on his neck

*Copied and Modified

1 Like

Politics / Re: Olisa Agbakoba: This Madness Of Chicago State University Must Stop Now! by 2BabaNairaland: 7:47pm On Oct 09, 2023
akin33:
If we expressing our opinion on an issue has become unlawful, where is our freedom of speech in democratic government? Or we call this regime militacracy. Matters are being debated on Nigeria media houses because the it is Nigeria issue. Secondly, the people have loss hope in judiciary.
Politics / Re: Tinubu Certificate Scandal: Constitutional Implications By Aisha Mohammed Agashi by 2BabaNairaland: 9:50am On Oct 09, 2023
You go explain tire.
Thank God, we heard CSU registrer very loud and clear with his deposition.

drlateef:

Many of you cretins refuse to see the fact that he got his replacement certificate from an authentic third party source. And that at the time of obtaining it from that third source, everything on that certificate was authentic for that year it was produced. The school had board of trustees etc, font was correct and signature was legitimate for that year the certificate was produced. What exactly is the meaning of forgery? How do you forge what you own and belongs to you? Many of the cretins here should answer these questions.
Politics / Re: Tinubu Certificate Scandal: Constitutional Implications By Aisha Mohammed Agashi by 2BabaNairaland: 9:47am On Oct 09, 2023
A thunderous YES !

AntiChristian:

Does that amount to forgery in law?
Politics / Re: Tinubu Certificate Scandal: Constitutional Implications By Aisha Mohammed Agashi by 2BabaNairaland: 9:44am On Oct 09, 2023
A certified vendor recognized by CSU.

But your Tinubu went to Oluwole vendor.

Tinubu is a druggie/forger.

Ola9ja23:
The school clearly stated that they allowed third party replacement.
These are case study of two different countries which mean Certificate is ordinary ceremonial paper in US and CSU claimed that they don't issued any replacement so where do you want Asiwaju to get a replacement from ?

Asiwaju no be IPOBidients mate 🤣😂🤣😀😂
Politics / Re: Rufai Oseni Reacts To NBC Last Warning To Arise TV by 2BabaNairaland: 3:19pm On Oct 08, 2023
... like you and your druggie-forger.

Raskimonojendor:

This dwarf called Rufai is not very bright.

1 Like 1 Share

Politics / Re: CNN, BBC And Reuters News on the CSU Saga by 2BabaNairaland: 3:13pm On Oct 08, 2023
I care no more.
However Tinubu forged the certificate submitted to INEC, that is fact/truth. And no one can't change that in my brain.

ozo13:
I don't do emotions .I wait for the court to do what they are bn paid salary to do
Politics / Re: CSU: You Can't Take Nigeria Back To Desert, APC Chieftain Tells Atiku by 2BabaNairaland: 6:22pm On Oct 06, 2023
Tell your druggie-forger to start packing out of Aso Rock.

Jatuski:

*Urges ex-VP to start preparations for 2027

Former Deputy National Publicity of the All Progressives Congress (APC) Yekeni Nabena, has said Nigerians have moved on with the leadership of President Bola Ahmed Tinubu, hence former Vice President Atiku Abubakar cannot take the nation back to desert.

Nabena said all the noise about Chicago State University certificate is a pre-election matter that has been forgotten.

Atiku Abubakar of the PDP had accused President Bola Ahmed Tinubu of forgery at a press conference on Thursday, October 5.

But in a statement signed on Friday in Abuja, Nabena asked Atiku Abubakar "to rather start preparations for another contest in 2027 as usual rather than dragging the Nation backward."

Nabena said contrary to media propaganda by Atiku and opposition parties; "The registrar of Chicago State University (CSU) Caleb Westberb never said President Tinubu forged the certificate he submitted to the Independent National Electoral Commission (INEC) in Nigeria."

He urged the public to be careful of manipulative reports churning out by the opposition parties to cause confusion and seek public sympathy.

According to the APC chieftain, Nigeria is a sovereign state and until the highest court of the land says otherwise, President Bola Tinubu is still legitimately elected and will continue to pilot affairs of the country.

The Bayelsa born APC chieftain called on party members, supporters of the President and all Nigerians to disregard all attempts by the opposition parties to create unneccessary tension and make the country ungovernable.

Nabena also called attention of Nigerian Justices and Supreme Court to the contempt of court by Ahaji Atiku Abubakar against the matter already in court of law.

He said: "Let me use this medium to tell the former Vice President to start preparing for another election in 2027 as usual. Heating up the polity over pre-election matters will not make him President of Nigeria.

"Atiku Abubakar should know by now that Nigerians have moved on. The country is now enjoying good governance because this administration is responsive and responsible. See what is happening across Ministries, Departments and Agencies; Nigerians will no longer wait for months to get their international passport when they apply, over 204,000 backlog has been cleared within three weeks, think about the welfare packages for the elderly by the Humanitarian Affairs Ministry, the bold step to remove the fuel subsidy that has held the country hostage for a long time, government intervention in all sectors like Aviation, Health, Transport, Economy, Agriculture and security among others. This Renewed Hope Agenda is already working and Nigerians won't allow anyone, including Atiku or Peter Obi to drag the Nation back to desert," Nabena said.
Politics / Re: Tinubu’s NYSC Certificate Submitted To INEC Has Adekunle — Atiku’s Lawyer, Kalu by 2BabaNairaland: 6:18pm On Oct 06, 2023
Are those your names officially known?
Are they in your birth certificate?

If not ...

Bluntemperor:

This is the Worst Lawyer I ve seen o!
Nigerians usually have more than two names,so seeing Adekunle but, telling the world that Bola Tinubu is not there is just Social Media staunt by this Iberibesm of a Lawyer!
Just Propaganda!
I still have names that my Mother called me and are not even recorded in my documents!
Our Politics, especially the Southerners,now supported by PDP Sympathersers is nothing but ' Politics With Bitterness '( PWB).
Terrible and Shameful!

1 Like

Politics / Re: Tinubu’s NYSC Certificate Submitted To INEC Has Adekunle — Atiku’s Lawyer, Kalu by 2BabaNairaland: 6:15pm On Oct 06, 2023
So you mean your education is waisted adventure with this comment here.

It's a pity...

TemplarLandry:
cool So what?

These ignoramuses keep disgracing themselves.
Politics / Re: Tinubu’s NYSC Certificate Submitted To INEC Has Adekunle — Atiku’s Lawyer, Kalu by 2BabaNairaland: 6:14pm On Oct 06, 2023
Shey you go to school sha ?

Ms202309:
Is Adekunle not a Nigerian name
Politics / Re: BREAKING: Tinubu Is The First Nigerian To Forge Pry, Sec & University Results by 2BabaNairaland: 6:04pm On Oct 06, 2023
Gbam
Akoko1stooni:
Since the beginning of Nigeria, no one in Nigeria has achieved this dangerous feat. There is nothing about Tinubu that's not forged.
Politics / Re: Certificate Saga: We Have Now Become A Nation Of Cheats – Sowunmi by 2BabaNairaland: 6:03pm On Oct 06, 2023
Dele F. comes in my mind, a true Omoluabi.

Killerofpigs:
REAL YORUBA OMOLUABI's will NOT VOTE A Tinubu even IN ODUDUWA REPUBLIC.

TINUBU IS A PRODUCT THAT APPEALS TO WORTHLESS BIGOTS...AND TOUTS....

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (of 12 pages)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.