Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,226 members, 7,839,199 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 02:58 PM

2baga's Posts

Nairaland Forum / 2baga's Profile / 2baga's Posts

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (of 23 pages)

Business / Re: Business I Can Start With 400k In Lagos by 2baga(m): 3:55pm On Oct 03, 2018
jideofor64:
Can guide you on how to make at least $50 to $100 daily in binary trading without the need of having knowledge of binary.Contact me thru my signature.J

There is no single line of contact on your profile and there is no signature at all
Agriculture / Re: List Of 19 Agric Products You Can Export From Nigeria And Make Dollars by 2baga(m): 10:42am On Sep 12, 2018
Nice write up, but it's a little bit abstract, you mentioned the crops but there's no concrete explanation or analysis of where it's needed or contacts.

If you are into any of the businesses mentioned above, you could just call for interested persons to partner with you or invest.
Career / Re: Salary Ranges Of University Lecturers In Nigeria? by 2baga(m): 4:32am On Sep 01, 2018
Kolping:
Just to set the record straight regarding salaries of lecturers in Federal Universities. The salary scale is not hidden - it is set by the National Salaries, Incomes and Wages Commission (NSIWC). It is available on their website for all to see.

NOTE all figures are before deductions such as tax, pension contribution, etc. The figures below are the GROSS salary so the NET salary (i.e. what you get paid in your bank account) will be less than what is listed below.

Total Emolument, which includes academic allowances and rent:
Graduate Assistant (CONUASS 01) - Entry level for graduates with a Bachelor's degree
Minimum salary = 105,281 Naira per month (i.e. 1,263,377 Naira annually)
Maximum salary after 6 years = 120,647 Naira per month (i.e. 1,447,767 Naira annually)

Assistant Lecturer (CONUASS 02) - Entry level for Master's degree holders
Minimum salary = 120,922 Naira per month (i.e. 1,451,071 Naira annually)
Maximum salary after 8 years = 146,241 Naira per month (i.e. 1,754,902 Naira annually)

Lecturer II (CONUASS 03)
Minimum salary = 137,459 Naira per month (i.e. 1,649,509 Naira annually)
Maximum salary after 8 years = 164,970 Naira per month (i.e. 1,979,640 Naira annually)

Lecturer I (CONUASS 04)
Minimum salary = 173,332 Naira per month (i.e. 2,079,995 Naira annually)
Maximum salary after 9 years = 223,667 Naira per month (i.e. 2,684,010 Naira annually)

Senior Lecturer (CONUASS 05)
Minimum salary = 257,625 Naira per month (i.e. 3,091,505 Naira annually)
Maximum salary after 13 years = 371,292 Naira per month (i.e. 4,455,506 Naira annually)

Reader (CONUASS 06)
Minimum salary = 314,018 Naira per month (i.e. 3,768,221 Naira annually)
Maximum salary after 10 years = 417,062 Naira per month (i.e. 5,004,750 Naira annually)

Professor (CONUASS 07)
Minimum salary = 381,695 Naira per month (i.e. 4,580,349 Naira annually)
Maximum salary after 10 years = 501,680 Naira per month (i.e. 6,020,163 Naira annually)

All Graduate Assistant, Assistant Lecturer and Lecturer II staff earn less than 150,000 Naira per month.
A Professor, after ten years in that position, barely takes home 450,000 Naira per month.

Our education sector needs urgent revamp
Business / Re: Free Accurate Forex Signals by 2baga(m): 1:44am On Aug 29, 2018
Looks good
Car Talk / Re: Top 5 Countries Nigerians Import Cars From by 2baga(m): 2:45pm On Jul 24, 2018
hmmm i am learning something new here

kudos @AutoJoshNG
AutoJoshNG:

Back in the days, a large number of cars on Nigerian roads were imported from Europe. However, the tide has changed gradually and "American spec" has become today's cliche. Without an iota of doubt, most of our cars now come from USA.

Today, Autojosh.com is bringing you the top 5 countries Nigerians source cars from as well as the estimated cost of shipping cars from those countries.

United States of America (USA)

The number of cars imported from USA is more than all other countries combined. From Nigerian ports statistics, it is estimated to be about 75% of total car imports. There are several reasons we get lots of imports from here. Some of these reasons are: Availability of varieties, ease of importing cars from USA even if you reside in Nigeria as well as our love for cheap deals from USA car auctions. Several car dealers also buy their cars from USA online auctions. Another reason for this influx is the fact that cars are usually sent home by the large number of Nigerians who reside there.

Cost of shipping from US ports to Nigeria is $750, however, the cost is $950 from Galveston port in Texas.  Trucking cost depends on how far the car is from the closest US port of exit. The least I've paid for trucking is $100 while the max I've paid is $1,495 from Sacramento, California.

Some of the popular websites people search and buy their cars are: cars.com, copart.com,  autotrader mobile app, iaai.com and auctionexport.com

Germany

If you are hell-bent on buying a Peugeot or a Toyota Avensis from USA, the Lord is your strength. However, these cars are found in abundance in Germany and other European countries. Anytime you see a fully loaded car coming out of the Nigerian ports, that's an easy giveaway that that car is just landing from Europe. Some people buy these cars especially the older models just to use them as a box to convey goods to Nigeria.

Shipping cost from Germany to Lagos is also about €340 (Euros).

Some of the popular websites to check cars here are mobile.de, autoscout24.de, autoscout24.com and ooyyo.com

Belgium

Belgium is home of Antwerp Seaport which is the second busiest seaport in Europe after Rotterdam in Netherlands. Several Nigerian bound cars are also trucked to this port from neighbouring European countries before being loaded on a ship.

Shipping cost from Belgium to Lagos is €325 for cars , €425 for small vans and €750 for big vans.  You will also pay €65 (Euros) to courier the documents of the vehicle.

You can check cars available for sale in Belgium on these websites: gocar.be, autoscout24.com and ooyyo.com

Canada

Some cars are cheaper in Canada compared to USA but cost of shipping to Nigeria from Canada can be higher. People also take advantage of the better exchange rate of about N280/Canadian Dollar as against the N360/US Dollar. We expect an increase in the rate cars that will be heading to Nigeria from Canada with the current rate at which Nigerians are relocating to Canada through Express Entry.

One year ago, I got a cheap 2005 Toyota Echo from Copart auction in Halifax. The price was $306 USD. I trucked it to the port for $160 USD and paid $1,350 USD ocean freight to Nigeria. Kindly tell us in the comment section if you have a shipping company that offers lower rates.

These are some websites for searching cars in Canada.. autotrader.ca and kijiji.ca as well as auctions like Copart.

United Arab Emirates (UAE)

UAE is home to many beautiful and luxury automobiles. Some popular vehicles that are imported from UAE are: Prado, Land Cruiser, Lexus LX570, Pajero, Hilux, Hiace etc.. because some of these vehicles are scarce or non-existent in USA.

Cost of shipping a car from UAE to Nigeria is about $750. Some companies also ship and clear your car through Nigeria Customs at a pre-determined rate. In this case, you'll just pick your car at their warehouse in Lagos.

Cars can be shopped from uae.dubizzle.com, dubicars.com, uae.yallamotor.com etc.

Note that any car you are buying may have been tampered with e.g mileage roll-back, repaired accident, flooded cars etc. This is why you are advised to do a VIN (Vehicle Identification Number) check to determine the history of the car you are about to buy.

Don't forget to like, rate, share and tell us the country your car came from. For some of us, it might be China, United Kingdom, South Africa, Japan etc.

https://autojosh.com/top-5-countries-nigerians-import-cars-from/

Celebrities / Re: Ali Baba Reacts To Otedola Bridge, Lagos Tanker Fire by 2baga(m): 3:49am On Jun 29, 2018
GoTV:
sad Even though I'm a born again Christian, the nonsense we Christians do on that road is enough to attract the anger of natural disasters. Christians have claimed Ibadan expressway as their entitlement hereby causing traffic jams with irresponsible church programs that would have been banned in Saudi Arabia or other sane countries. If that tanker driver had not encountered traffic jam due to Christian churches on that road, he would have swerved into the bush and this wasted lives will be saved. Federal government should please ban churches on Lagos Ibadan expressway angry

Excuse you oga born again gotv, the accident occurred on Otedola Bridge and there was no single church or worship center within a radius of 5km in any direction from the spot of the incident.

It happened after close of work on a work day not a weekend while church service was been held.

Next time you feel like saying something important, check your facts.

RIP to the dead

3 Likes

Celebrities / Re: Linda Ikeji: "My First Car In 2007 And The Story Behind It" (Photo) by 2baga(m): 5:45am On Jun 24, 2018
Now this is inspiring

Bigmugu:
@NAIRATREND

Celebrity blogger Linda Ikeji Shares hilarious story of a Car she couldn’t afford back in 2007.

Read story below :-

I bought this car in 2007. It cost 700k back then but I made a down payment of 350k to pay the remaining 3 months later. After 3 months, I’d been able to pay only 100k of the remaining 350k & the car owner came to my house one day to seize the car. Lol. I can laugh now but it wasn’t funny back then. I remember my dad followed me to the man’s house to beg for him to return it to me and give me more time. The man refused. So I was carless for about 2 months but because I knew how important having a car was to my business (I was always running around), I knew it was top priority to raise the balance..
I had a modeling agency back then and so I started going to bother all the ad agencies owing me money.

I became a nuisance at their offices…lol. Before I’d wait for them to call and ask me to come collect my cheque but now, I wanted the money now now. Some managed to give me, some didn’t but I was finally able to raise the 250k balance & got my car back.
Fast forward to 5 years later. Between 2012 to 2018, I’ve probably bought about 15 cars for family, friends and staff. And none was 700k…lol.

Seeing this photo again brought back memories and reminded me of how God works. And how your life can change from not having enough to having so much, you can share with others.

You life can change for the better in an instant and that instant can last forever. Just remember to always hold on to God. He’s watching. He’s seeing your struggles and one day, He’ll hold your hands and never let go. .
God is holding my hand so much right now that I was able to solely finance lindaikeji.tv from advertising money made from another platform he blessed me with…lindaikejisblog. All the crazy equipment we have, studios, office, mansion, content, manpower etc was solely financed 100% by LIB.

God works in ways we sometimes don’t understand! He can make you wait. I waited for 14 years. He hasn’t forgotten you. Be patient. He listens. He’s watching. And He will eventually come to hold your hands when it’s your turn. And when he does, your life will never be the same. Just never stop believing in Him. Your time is near. I declare God’s enormous blessings into your life. Say amen!

https://www.instagram.com/p/BkXJ3NFD5Dj/?hl=en
Romance / Re: The Acrobatic Bride Pre-Wedding Photo by 2baga(m): 7:16am On Jun 11, 2018
Thegeneralqueen:
The man is too big for her sad

Is it your big?
Celebrities / Re: "I Love You Babe, I Really Do" - Wizkid Professes His Love For His Girlfriend by 2baga(m): 4:45pm On Jun 08, 2018
tiwa awa sista
Food / Re: Nigeria Spends N288bn On Fish Importation Annually by 2baga(m): 6:59am On May 25, 2018
Imustreturn:
angry

So we no go chop fish again ehhh

Of course we can chop fish!

I believe the crux of the write up is to show the disparity between what we produce and how much we consume.
It's good news to any savvy and interested entrepreneur to jump on board

1 Like

Sports / Re: Hazard To Opt For Madrid If Chelsea Don’t Meet His Demands by 2baga(m): 8:20am On May 22, 2018
damickey:
Ronaldo is getting old, real madrid needs a better replacement and hazard is a perfect replacement

i doubt you play or even understand football?? (no offence please)

I mean in what way or manner can Hazard be a replacement for C. Ronaldo??

maybe in terms of the marketing sha, but for football input.....mba
Travel / Re: A Trip With My Girlfriend To Obudu Cattle Ranch (pictures) by 2baga(m): 9:55am On May 15, 2018
is it your quote grin grin grin

Daisy17:

Did you have to quote the whole post?
Business / Re: How To Start Small And Earn Big In Less Than Six Months! by 2baga(m): 2:48pm On May 14, 2018
how does it work, where do you source your product from and how much to transport it to Lagos?
(if Lagos is the main focus for the sales)
oife642@gmail.com
Travel / Re: A Trip With My Girlfriend To Obudu Cattle Ranch (pictures) by 2baga(m): 2:03pm On May 14, 2018
Sweet narratives

OBALORLA:

After a terrible road trip on Friday, I remained indoor for most part of Saturday. I took breakfast but couldn’t remember what it tasted like. Chidinma dragged me out of bed after noon to brush my teeth and shower. Clad with just my boxers short, I collapsed face-down on the 50″ by 100″ foam she used as bed. It was obvious we weren’t traveling to Obudu cattle ranch again that day.

Suya Arcade
Towards evening, I felt a lot better and ready for the night stroll she had always longed for. the time was 5:14, the destination was Mary Slessor Avenue Bogoberi- home to Suya Arcade, a really popular spot where suya vendors (mostly northerners) jostled to get the attention of every potential customer. “oga come, I go sell am well for you.” Madam, my meat fresh well well.” For a moment, I felt what ladies go through when walking alone in a street filled with unserious boys.

We finally made our way to the third stall. Chidinma chose him.

This stainless plate was used in serving us some diced suya as sample.

Popularly dubbed the white queen of Calabar, Mary Mitchell Slessor is most famous for having stopped the common practice of infanticide of twins in Calabar.

We bought suya, went into a pub just opposite the arcade to have some drinks before buying two bowls of ice cream for the road from a cream store on the other side of the road before retiring back to Eburutu Army cantonment. Sleep came faster than I envisaged and I wasn’t angry she took me that early.

Calabar To Obudu Cattle Ranch
6am on Sunday was like every other day. Save for the aches I was still feeling from Friday’s trip everything was perfect. We had cleaned up and packed our things. Chidinma was also a minimalist so my bag was enough to take the things we’d need for a 2-day road trip to Obudu cattle ranch.

The streets of Calabar were as gentle and clean as ever. Even when cars honk, it was mild, so soothing that you’d wish they never stopped.

On getting to the motor park by 7am, there was no bus going straight to Obudu, so we agreed to join that which was going to Abuja (paying N1,000 each) so we could stop on transit at Abuochicie to join another to Obudu for N500 each.

Abuochicie: Look closely, this kind of bikes are the only ones used over here

“These journeys were not as easy as I’ve mentally calculated them.” I thought as I stole a fearful look at the digital clock on my phone’s screen. Four hours was what it took to get to Obudu from Calabar. If you think Obudu is the same as Obudu cattle ranch, you aren’t thinking right just like I wasn’t because on getting to Obudu, we were told we’d still need to take a shared cab to Utanga (for N500 each). This journey also took about an hour and half. We paid N250 each to a biker who took us to ‘bottom hill’ the popular name the locals call the main gate of the ranch.

The dusty road which leads to Obudu Town.

Climbing up
At the checkpoint, bikes and their riders clustered as though a ghastly accident just happened. we tore our way through, paying deaf ears to a number of them calling out to inform us they can take us up. “The cable cars nkor?” Chidinma asked a middle-aged man who I’m sure was in charge of the gates. “dem no dey work. Ranch people don strike.” He replied as though he’s just sipped a bitter medicine. His face was unwelcoming. A lady beckoned on us to come into a tiny room which served as the reception. It was where visitors were registered. We paid N200 each as entrance fees. I wondered what the management actually do with the data entered into this log book aside collecting money.

https://i2.wp.com/www.nomadicnegro.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/05/20180501_130043.jpg?resize=768%2C432
Bottom Hill

I was trying to sign in when a short man clad in padded suit walked in gently, tapped me and his carefully arranged teeth shone as our faces met. He introduced himself as John, a Driver guide. I wouldn’t have given him much attention but for his outspokenness.

Since the road which leads up the hill is somewhat dangerous, His job is to drive people up the hills while he tells them stories about the ranch.

I think I had my first real adrenaline rush here. Thousands of uncoordinated thoughts paced in my head. The same way it did when I went alone to explore Owu Fall in Kwara state only that this time, I managed it poorly. My heart stopped pumping blood. I initially thought it was in solidarity with the striking staff of the Ranch. My tongue dried but water wasn’t what I wanted. Chidinma looked back at me at intervals. The look she wore needed an assurance from me that all this wasn’t a dream.

As we ascended, the temperature moved steadily towards zero, I the breeze coiled up with the cold tearing through my pores. My bones became so cold. Chidinma grabbed my now trembling knee caps with both of her hands, as though they had threatened to fall off. I barely felt I had joints. Fog rushed recklessly into my mouth. When I tried looking down to see how high we’ve climbed, my eyes caught a view of the mountains, scattered in their numbers, reminding me of the aged market women who sold garri on the busy streets of Bodija market in Ibadan.

At every major turn, my mind skipped. Chidinma would clinch tighter, pressing her nails against my skin. I could have protested but it gave me joy. John tried telling us stuffs about the famous resort but the wind was bent on thwarting his efforts.

We Finally Made It To The Top!
At this point I wished the journey wouldn’t end as my legs still seemed on motion even though both were firm on the ground. Our first stop was a GTB cash point, the only one on the ranch. I mentally calculated how much the bank would be making from daily transactions and what’d happen should the machine be temporarily unable to dispense cash. The screeching of the machine jolted me from my revere. It wasn’t my business anyways, I shrugged as I dragged my money forcefully from the machine’s teeth. I flashed back quickly to how I started saving for this trip on Cowrywise. John kicked his bike to life and he sped through the sloppy road leading to the residential parts of the ranch. The time was many minutes past 5pm.

The Ranch
The ranch itself is a small community of people whose primary occupation was subsistence farming. their proceeds were mostly sold to visitors on the ranch. Those who weren’t farming either sold foods or engage in the business of hospitality which was pretty huge there. The is a primary school which served the whole community, a redeemed church, a police station and also a honey factory.

Though small, its relevance is immeasurable.

After giving us the price ranges of all accommodation options, we decided we’d be going for the cheapest which costs N12,000/night. John promised to come back the next day to give us a tour of the most important places on the ranch, but he still has a final mission before calling it a day with us. He needed to take us to buy food and shop for a few items for the night.

The window you see on the left is that of our room.

We were there in no time. we bought one plate each of FuFu and Eba with Oha and Egusi respectively. John rode us back home like a donkey on drugs. I tipped him N1,000 for his troubles with a promise to give him more should he show up the next day as promised. I could easily tell that he was happy. “I will come by 7:00 sharp tomorrow!” he blurted as he disappeared into the intense fog.

It was so cold that on getting to the bathroom, it took a lot of self convincing before agreeing to pour water on my skin. I couldn’t really tell which it was between the fufu and stress of the trip. All I knew was that sleep overpowered me yet again.

Monday Morning Came, And It Did Fast!
John’s knock jolted us out of bed at exactly 7am. He must have been there many minutes before the knock. “Please give us 15 minutes ooo!” Chidinma blurted as she dashed into the bathroom. I opened the window to be sure it was morning, I saw nothing. Only fog.

We were ready 20 minutes later and with a loosed smile, John dictated our itinerary. I’m sure his smile is a built-in feature. He rode like he smiled, effortlessly, making us disappear into the clouds till we saw nothing behind us.

First point of call
African hut

These huts have been specially built (about 20 of them) to give you a feel of a rural setting though with modern interior. Perfect for couples due to its size and look. It costs N28,500 to sleep in any of them per night.

Mountain villa

More expensive than the African hut at N75,000 per night. these villas are awesome for group of friends or a small family who’d like to have a nice timeout. Each one has 3 rooms, kitchen, toilet and a pent house.

Presidential villa

Heavily guarded. A night goes for as much as N250,000

Beachive nature reserve canopy
Then we left the residential space for the jungle. John led the team, moving like he’s got no joints. His small frame found it easy among the dead sticks obstructing the path.

This canopy walk is 60m long and 25m high above ground level. Beachive nature reserve canopy

John shot this

On leaving the Beachive nature reserve canopy, John rode us further and even higher into the mountains. He wanted to show us the highest point on the ranch where he said we could see a waterfall and an aerial view of the snakelike road which led to the top of the ranch from the bottom. On getting to the cliff, the weather changed rapidly, as if trying to hide something from us, like a teenager who’s about being caught watching porn. The fog got thicker, we gave up shortly afterwards.

The waterfall was supposed to be pouring from the right, but look at how angry the fog is.

John smiled sheepishly as he directed us to take few steps leftward. Chidinma couldn’t hear him probably due to the strong wind (which took away speeches as soon as they were vomited) or carried away by the countless selfies she was taking. Her lips were red, not pink as they normally were. I felt like grabbing her and plant a kiss on them, I wanted to add moisture on them but I felt for John. He’s here with no one.

I was glad we rode on this road instead of using the cable cars. I couldn’t wait to ride down. I needed to savour it once more.

“Babe, we need to go now.” I said loudly as I made my way to the parked bike. John followed me briskly like a toddler going with his mother to the market for the first time. Chidinma didn’t bulge, she took even more pictures and we had no choice than to wait till she’s fine.

On getting to our cabin, we quickly stuffed our things into my brown backpack including the bottle of honey we had bought near the honey factory in the ranch.

My mind skipped anytime we rode past any oncoming vehicle or bike due to the narrowness of the road. I tried thinking about how difficult it’d be to find my body should the bike tilt off the road but Chidinma’s grip brought me out of my reverie. She searched my face as though I had hidden her lost usb cord under my eyelid. She wanted to know why I wore a wry smile. I planted a long kiss on her lips as the heavy breeze forced out a tear from her eyes. John was talking but none of us answered. He kept quiet shortly after, leaving the wind and sound from the bike to do the talking.

We Finally climbed down!

John rode out of the ranch adding more speed to the lonely road guided on both sides by mountains and forests. All covered in green. We made a 1800 turn to see the Scary looking cattle head hung at the centre of the gate. I wished we could stay for just another night. I regretted not saving more than I had done on Cowrywise . The bike propelled faster than it had been running, I was absent-minded, refusing to acknowledge the present. I placed my focus on what was ahead and all that had happened before climbing up the ranch. I avoided every temptation to give myself a spoiler of this amazing movie!

Tips On Touring Obudu Cattle Ranch

- Try not to go during a public holiday. Prices are unnecessarily high. The room we paid N12,000 for would have gone for N7,000 on a good day.
- Try as much as you can to come along with your girlfriend/wife/anyone you can hug tightly because it is severely cold up there.
- The best route to take if you are coming into Cross River by road is through Enugu. I advise you fly!
What to bring along
-Sweater
-Socks
-Camera
-Basic toiletries
-Cash (loads of it)

Have you ever been to Obudu cattle ranch? What was your experience like.

Have you never been there? Why haven’t you?
I document all my travel adventures on nomadicnegro.com

Source:http://www.nomadicnegro.com/a-trip-with-my-girlfriend-to-obudu-cattle-ranch/
Agriculture / Re: Special Pig Feed For Good Feed Conversion For Sale by 2baga(m): 12:49pm On Apr 21, 2018
It seems he's not responding here, maybe if we try his WhatsApp line for inquiries
Technology Market / Re: Android TV Box (watch IPTV And Dstv Free). Mobile And TV Set by 2baga(m): 3:34pm On Apr 06, 2018
interesting
Science/Technology / Re: Thread For Solar System/Electricity Owners in Nigeria. by 2baga(m): 5:36pm On Apr 02, 2018
surrogatesng:
3kva 3000 watt 12v modified sinewave inverter for sale.It can power your tv,home theatre,lighting point,bedside fridge.It can run for 10hrs on a 200ah battery.This is the only 3000 watt 12v inverter in the market.Pay on delivery for lagos residents only.Price is 80,000 Naira.To order call 08170368264

How reliable is the device??

Does it come with guarantee??
Satellite TV Technology / Re: Forget Dstv Online Streaming Is The Best For Viewing Centre by 2baga(m): 5:30pm On Apr 02, 2018
You are on point. There's nothing like streaming online. You get to choose as you like.
Science/Technology / Re: Amazing Inventions That Should Totally Exist by 2baga(m): 6:57am On Mar 27, 2018
No. 7 is already in use in naija. Just enta any owambe without drinks been opened, thirsty men go open any drink with their thick rings

1 Like

Agriculture / Re: The Goldmine In Plantain Farming – Regular Sources Of Income by 2baga(m): 12:09pm On Mar 19, 2018
BoluwGoldenFarm:
Is plantain plantation still profitable

Yes ,yes ,yes & forever yes

Why not join us this season

Your price quote for the outright sale of agric lands are so expensive....
Car Talk / Re: 15+ Cheap Accessories Every Uber,oga-driver & Taxify Driver Should Have by 2baga(m): 9:43am On Mar 09, 2018
AutoJoshNG:
1. Phone Mount/Holder
It keeps your phone in place and makes it easy to use .You can also use this to turn your phone into a low budget dash cam .

₦1,200.00

2. Multi USB Charger
Not just for you, but also for your passengers. They might need to charge their phones.Consider a scenario where their battery is dead and the only way they can pay you is via mobile transfer. You should get this .

₦1,200.00

3. Anti-Sleep Device
This is quite self explanatory.It works by blaring an alarm into your ear if you tilt you head too much(e.g. dozing off).Quite helpful, right ?

₦900.00

4. Sun Shade
Just in case the sun is really hot, your passengers might need some shade .It's good to have it, so no one would try to sue you for burning their skin with the sun, Nigerians are weird you know

₦940.00

5. Steering Lock
An extra line of security, you can’t be too safe .

₦2,800.00

6. Air Freshener
No one likes a smelly car, don’t gamble with your ratings .

₦1,730.00

7. Automatic Tyre Inflator
Quite easy to use and portable too.

₦3,000.00

8. Night And Day Visor
Shields you from sun in the day time and blinding headlights at night.

₦1,200.00

9. Vacuum Cleaner
Cleanliness cannot be over emphasized

₦1,800.00

10. Spare Tyres
You should always have at least one in your boot

11. Jumper Cables
You never know when the need would arise .You might need one

₦2,300.00

12. Tool Box And Flash Light Combo
This is one of my favourites, its a tool box with various sizes of spanners,screw drivers and an inbuilt flashlight, in case your car breaks down at night.

₦4,400.00

13. First Aid Kit
No one prays for an accident, but its good to always be prepared, every second counts when a life is involved

₦3,400.00

14. Fire Extinguisher,Wheel Spanner and C-Caution Combo
All essential !, you should not be driving a car if you don’t have all these

₦5,500.00

15. Dash Cam
If you don’t want to use your phone as a makeshift dash cam, you should get a proper one, specifically built for that purpose.A video is a vital tool in court in case of conflict resolution.

₦8,500.00

16. Car Wash Liquid
This is more of a very essential care care product , than an accessory.If you still wash your car with detergent, you are slowly damaging your car’s paint .This wash liquid is specially formulated to keep your car sparkling and preserve its paint.It foams well and can handle about 100 wash cycles.

₦4,599.00

By Donald3d

https://autojosh.com/15-accessories-every-uber-taxi-driver/

Lalasticlala
Mynd44
Ishilove
Marpol
Semid4lyfe
Obinoscopy
Seun

NICE

1 Like

Religion / Re: How Adeboye's Disobedience Built A Global Brand - Leke Beecroft by 2baga(m): 4:23pm On Jan 28, 2018
Indeed in depth

Worthy reading
HigherEd:
HOW ADEBOYE’S DISOBEDIENCE BUILT A GLOBAL BRAND

Part 1: The Inconsequential Brand

By Leke Beecroft

On July 5, 1909, Ogunribido Ogundolie Akindolie was born at number 12 Odo-Alafia Street, Odojomu in a part of the old Southern Protectorate of Nigeria now Ondo State, Nigeria. Ogunribido grew up worshipping Ogun (the Yoruba divinity of iron and war) and was already receiving tutorship as a babalawo (a priest and healer in the indigenous tradition). His desire to know the true God led him into the Anglican Church where he was baptized at the age of 18 and briefly attended a Church Missionary Society (CMS) mission school to acquire western education. That same 1927, Akindolie was baptised and changed his name to Josiah Olufemi Akindayomi. Still spiritually unfulfilled, he left the Anglican Church 4 years later (1931) to follow a local prophetess Captain Christiana Emmanuel Abiodun: who belonged to the Aladura, or “owners of prayer.” The Church which was a white garment Church was known as the Cherubim and Seraphim Society and had just broken away from the Orimolade group.

The turning point for Josiah came when, at the age of 31, he had an encounter with God. He dreamt and woke up the next morning with a sore on his leg. Then he heard the voice telling him to submit to God's will and to serve him. Without the use of medication, the Lord healed the sore on his leg. On July 25th 1941, Akindolie left Ondo town on a long trek to Ile-Ife, a town sixty kilometres away and regarded in Yoruba cosmology of the “centre of the world.” He soon became a prophet of C&S in Ile-Ife. As an itinerant preacher, Josiah wandered the roads of western Nigeria in all-white garments, ringing a bell and winning converts through his healing abilities. That same 1941, he met and married Esther Egbedire and shortly after he was ordained as a ‘woli’ (Prophet), they soon left Ile-Ife for Lagos in 1947 according to him based on God’s instruction. In Lagos that same 1947, he worshipped with the Eternal Sacred Order of the Cherubim and Seraphim Church at its Ibadan Street, Ebute-Metta branch (Mount Zion Parish), where Prophet Onanuga, the immediate successor to Prophet Moses Orimolade, the church founder, was the leader. He was still with the church in 1947 when a zeal for a better service and a deeper experience with God prompted him to start a daily prayer fellowship which met at 9, Willouhgby Street, Ebute-Metta, Lagos. By 1948 the Fellowship had metarmorphorsed into “Egbe Ogo Oluwa:” Society for the Glory of God, which was to become the nucleus around which the future RCCG was to be built.

Initially there were nine members; however the fellowship gradually grew as the news of the miracles that occurred in their midst spread. It became so popular that it drew not only members of the church, but others from the neighborhood. Convinced that the Aladura were going astray, Akindayomi began to communicate with some Pentecostal missionaries who were based in South Africa. By 1952 he felt persuaded to leave the Cherubim and Seraphim Church. Eventually that year, Akindolie was excommunicated from C&S for gross insubordination and for nursing independent ambitions as a church leader. His renown soon attracted a small group of followers that he organised into a Bible study group called Egbe Ogo Oluwa , the Glory of God Fellowship (GGF). Most of the members of this group were (former) clients who had benefited from the healing prayers of the prophet. Akindayomi soon moved the activities of the GGF from the C&S church premises to his private apartment, fuelling the suspicion that he harboured an intention to break away from the C&S. When efforts to get him to bring the GGF under the oversight authority of the C&S failed, he was formally excommunicated in 1952 , together with all the members of the GGF, for gross insubordination to constituted ecclesiastical authority of the C&S.

The roll call of 9 men which later increased to 13 that started the group are: Brother Josiah Akindayomi (founder), Brother J.A. Fakunmoju, Brother Makun (the first ordained pastor in the church). Brother J.A. Adekoya, Brother S.K. Padonu and Brother S.A. Olonode. Others were Brother Fadiora, Brother Ilenusi, Brother Okuwobi and Brother Fetuga. The other three brothers were Brother Adefeso, Brother G. A Adefunwa and Brother Matiluko. In 1954, the group became affiliated to the Apostolic Faith Mission (AFM) of South Africa though it had no link with South Africa. Akindayomi changed the name of the group to the Redeemed Apostolic Mission (RAC). By 1956, the RAC changed its name once more to The Apostolic Faith Mission of South Africa. In the same year, the name was changed yet again to the Apostolic Faith Mission of West Africa after learning that Nigeria is not in Southern Africa.

The affiliation with AFM of South Africa ended after Nigerian independence in October 1960 because of the apartheid policy of the South African government. In the same year, it changed its name yet again. The name of the church was said to have been revealed in a vision. Allegedly the letters forming the name of the church appeared in the English alphabet to Akindayomi, who could neither read nor write apparently due to his very brief stint in school. Miraculously he was able to scribble down the individual letters which Bro. Olonode one of his lieutenants who was educated was said to have interpreted as the REDEEMED CHRISTIAN CHURCH OF GOD.

Essentially, the founding of the Redeemed Christian Church of God is a direct consequence of the excommunication of Akindayomi, together with his small band of followers, from the C&S in 1952 . On being driven out the C&S, he quickly reconstituted the Glory of God Fellowship into a church, and changed the name to the Glory of God Church (Ijo Ogo Oluwa) (GGC). The GGC was a church like its parent group (C&S) in all respects. Not satisfied with its present name, and suffering from a crisis of identity, the GGC was changed to the Redeemed Church (RC) (Ijo Irapada) later in 1952 . Yet again in 1954 , RC modified its name to the Redeemed Apostolic Church (RAC). Four years after its inception, the RAC sought and got affiliated to the Apostolic Faith Mission of South Africa (AFM), a White mission Pentecostal church jointly founded by John G. Lake and Thomas Hezmalhalch in 1908. The affiliation was a strategy to acquire respectability as well as to fend off undue scrutiny and suspicion by the colonial government which uncomfortable with indigenously founded Christian Churches. In the 1950/60s it was quite fashionable for Nigerian independent churches to affiliate with overseas ministries for expansion purposes as well as to prevent persecution from the colonialists and to receive funding aids. However, according to Akindayomi, God strongly instructed the Redeemed Christian Church of God (RCCG) not to merge with any foreign or overseas body. The series of affiliations and changes in name eventually ended in 1960 when the church finally settled for the Redeemed Christian Church of God (RCCG), a name it has continued to hold.

Josiah banished practices which were similar to those of the indigenous religions, along with any suggestion of worldliness. Men and women were also strictly separated at services and there were no musical instruments. Akindayomi also refused to take collections (offerings) for fear of the corrupting influence of money. Those willing to give would put their money in a certain box at the end of the service. This box was only opened once at the end of the month. He banned polygamy and members who committed fornication or adultery were publicly flogged in church or made to cut grass in church then sit at the back of the church during services for a given period. The church continued to meet at 9 Willoughby Street until they acquired some land and relocated to their headquarters at 1-5 Redemption Way, Ebute-Metta, Lagos (formerly 1a Cemetery Street).

Akindayomi claimed God promised that the RCCG would eventually reach “the ends of the earth.” But the Church had not spread very far by the 1970s, in part because Akindayomi spoke only Yoruba, which limited his ability to evangelize beyond the bounds of his tribe. The next leader of the church, he knew through prior revelation, needed to be “a man of books,” capable of reaching the wider world. In the early 1970s, Akindayomi now in his 60s, started to look for an educated successor. In 1973, an academic named Enoch Adejare Adeboye, a 31 year old man (born March 1942) seeking a cure for his first daughter’s persistent illness along with his wife wandered into the RCCG. The moment Adeboye, a lecturer in Mathematics Department at the University of Lagos, appeared in 1973, a vision told the 66 year old Rev Akindayomi that he had found his inheritor. Bedevilled with problems of desire for prestige (to become the youngest African University Vice-Chancellor), alcoholism, womanizing (including friends of his wife) and heavy involvement in fetish, Enoch Adeboye gave his life to Jesus Christ in 1973. In 1974, Deeper Life, a fellowship headed by another academic from the University of Lagos (UNILAG) and which had began to grow rapidly after just a year used the RCCG Church facility at Ebute Metta Church temporarily when Kumuyi could no longer use his university accommodation. At the time, the Deeper Life Fellowship was just one year old.

Later in the 1970s, the Church council drew up a church constitution to meet government requirements with a proviso to elect a successor from among the General Council of the church. However, Akindayomi who could not read, did not understand what was going on and told them that the constitution was for the government while God will choose his own to lead the church. The constitution gave Akindayomi the title of General Superintendent. Adeboye soon became one of the interpreters translating Akindayomi's sermons from Yoruba to English. He was ordained a pastor of the church in 1975. On 28 June 1975, Akindayomi first travelled outside Nigeria with Enoch Adeboye; he visited Tulsa, Oklahoma in the U.S.

The RCCG at inception in 1952 embraced all the hallmarks of Aladura Christianity and spirituality, such as belief in visions and dreams as channels of divine communications, the power of prayer to bring about healing, prophecy and prognostication, and the spiritual efficacy of sacred objects, such as consecrated water, candles, sacred hills, rivers and places. In addition, the nascent church paid attention to the spiritual needs of women. As the church embarked on a systematic appropriation of doctrine through formal and informal relationships with Pentecostal formations, it gradually started shedding its Aladura identity and at the same time taking on a Pentecostal form. Akindayomi dropped the title of prophet inherited from the C&S and took on the title of “Reverend.” Similarly, he stopped wearing the long white robe used by prophets in the C&S and started dressing in formal business suits and a hat.

In 1979, Akindayomi unveiled his succession plan to Pastor Osho and Adeboye among others. Akindayomi among other things instructed that the RCCG Logo must never be changed or redesigned. He added that the Church was not to own schools. At this period, the Christ Apostolic Church (CAC) had voluntarily surrendered 20 of her secondary schools to the government as she was unable to finance them. Josiah Olufemi Akindayomi eventually died on November 2 and was buried on December 6, 1980 at Atan public cemetery in Yaba, Lagos, Nigeria.

The RCCG borrowed so much from Classical Pentecostal churches, such as the Assemblies of God Church (AOG), the Four Square Gospel Church, the AFM and the Faith Tabernacle. The RCCG cultivated the doctrines of other flourishing Classical Pentecostal churches around it; from 1952 to 1982 , it adopted and used the Sunday School Manual of the AOG as its own. It was only in 1982 that it designed its own under the successor, Enoch Adeboye. In the 1970 s, the RCCG stabilised and Akindayomi was able to attract the first crop of educated members. In 1979 , he again paid a repeat visit to the USA for a similar event like the first he had earlier attended. These visits to the U.S. marked the beginning of the doctrinal and social re-orientation of the RCCG. In addition to visiting the USA, Josiah went on a pilgrimage to Jerusalem and Rome before his death. Akindayomi died after 28 years of founding, leading and transforming an Aladura church to a Classical/Holiness Pentecostal church- With about 39 branches as well as about 2,000 members in total registered at the National Convention in 1981, RCCG largely remained an inconsequential brand.

Part 2: Disobedience to Particular Orders
Monday 29th January 2018

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=1268771853266683&id=444807728996437

Satellite TV Technology / Re: Viewing Centre Owners Thread by 2baga(m): 2:30pm On Jan 26, 2018
pls what is the subscription like??

and how many channels in total
otunba272:

Got it here in LAGOS bro.
Nairaland / General / Re: A Big Whale Killed In Ese-Odo, Ondo State (Photos) by 2baga(m): 12:49pm On Jan 16, 2018
DoctorGenerator:
This whale was killed in the boundary between Ese-odo/ ilaje LGA in ondo state. He was grounded on shallow sea shore.

And you have the nerve to call this a BIG WHALE?

Guy you dont know how big a whale can grow
Adverts / Re: We Allow Installment Payments For The Purchase Of ICT Gadgets: Phones/Laptops by 2baga(m): 2:59pm On Jan 11, 2018
this is a real nice concept

1 Like

Phones / Re: Oukitel K6000 Plus For 21k On Jumia by 2baga(m): 2:26pm On Jan 09, 2018
hmmm ok, i pray you all land your purchases in good condition... the wait has been...... shocked shocked shocked

1 Like

Business / Re: Innocent Chukwuma's Wife: "I Was Slapped By EFCC Official" (Video) by 2baga(m): 6:06am On Dec 21, 2017
dafeyankee:
This Innoson is a criminal.

And his wife a liar.

He got caught trying to swindle the bank.

What you don't know, you don't know

Read and learn
#Innoson group Vs GTBank :
30 Key Points you need to know about their dispute

1 - At all Material time , Innoson Nigeria Ltd operates a Current Account with GTBank .

2 - Innoson obtained , and had repaid same , a loan of N1.3billion from GTB Which was secured with a legal mortgage of its properties valued at more than N1.4billion .

3 - Innoson discovered that GTBank imposed excess and unlawful charges in its Current account .

4 Innoson Group Complained to GTBank on his discovery of access charges on his account .

5 - Both parties ( Innoson and GTBank ) agreed to invite an independent auditing firm that will be agreed by both parties .

*6*- At the end , MULTI-WINGS Consulting Firm of Auditors was invited to properly audit Innoson Nigeria Ltd Current account No 0043753636 domiciled with Nnewi Branch of GTBank . The audit covers a period from March 2004 to Dec 2011 .

7 - After the account was audited , it was discovered that GTBank has been illegally deducting excess bank charges on its overdraft facility to the Innoson to the tune of seven hundred and Eighty-Six Million, Two Hundred and Five Thousand , Nine Hundred and Fifty-Five Naira , Ninety Nine kobo ( N786,205,955.99).

8 - GTBank was shocked at the audit report when the report was forwarded to it .They replied in their letter to Innoson on 20th January , 2012 that it will investigate the issue raised and will get back to Innoson on the Conclusion of its investigation .

9 - In the month of September 2012 , GTBank wrote to Innoson that from their personal audit report , the excess bank charges was Five Hundred and Fifty-Nine Million , three Hundred and Seventy-Two naira ,Nine kobo ( N 559.3Million).

10 - Innoson agreed to their version and decided to accept payment from it in the spirit of amicable resolution.

*11*- Innoson also requested that the said agreed amount of N559.3million be paid with a 22% interest rate because Innoson had been repaying all his loan with GTBank at 22% interest rate.

12 - GTBank refused and said that the best they can repay excess and illegal deduction is at 7% interest rate . This led to another disagreement between Innoson and GTBank .

13 - As a result , in 2012 , Innoson sued GTBank at Federal High Court Awka with Suit No : FHC/Awk/Cs/2012 .

14 - Federal High Court, Awka delivered Judgement in favour of Innoson in excess of N4.7billion against GTBank.

Delivering Judgement in suit no : FHC /Awk/ CS / 139/2012 , the FHC awarded N4.7billion to Innoson Motors against GTBank .
The court also ordered GTBank to pay 22 % (percent ) interest on the Judgement debt until all the payment had been made to Innoson .

15 - In 2013 , GTBank appealed against the judgement to the Court of Appeal, Enugu Division, appoxite appeal No: CA/E/288/2013 .

16 - The Court of Appeal , Enugu in a Considered ruling ordered GTBank to pay the Judgement debt of N6billion Inclusive of the accrued interest and any interest that would subsequently accrue thereon into an interest yielding account in the Name of the Chief Registrar of the Court .

17 - In its various affidavits, particularly at the Court of Appeal in suit no : CA/E/288/2013 , GTBank deposed that if it pays the outstanding Judgement debt of N6billion , much less the N8.5billion , it could go bankrupt and be out of business .

18 - GTBank went to the Supreme Court .The case is still in the Supreme Court , while the Judgement debt is about N8billion now to be paid to Innoson by GTBank .

#Another Cases:
IBADAN Cases : Innoson /GTBank/Nigerian Custom Service :

19 - Nigerian Customs Service Auctioned Innoson goods .

20 - Innoson challenged the action Nigerian Custom Service for auctioning its goods at Federal High Court , Ibadan .

21 - On July 29 ,2011, In a Garnishee Order Absolute , the Federal High Court sitting in Ibadan ordered GTBank to Pay Innoson #2,048,737,443,67 (#2billion) from Nigerian Customs account in GTBank .

22 - Rather than Comply with the Garnishee Order Absolute of the Court , GTBank on February 6, 2015 appealed the Judgement , but the Court of Appeal in Appeal no. CA/1/258/2011 affirmed the Judgement of the Federal High Court and ordered GTBank to pay the Judgement debt of #2,048,737,443.67 (#2.048billion) to Innoson .

23 - GTBank , instead , appealed to the Supreme Court against the Court of Appeal's decision where GTBank claimed through a motion in suit no : Sc /694/2014, that the Court of Appeal Judgement in Ibadan (CA/I/258/2011) was procured by suspicious means .

24 - On May 12, 2017 , Supreme Court in its wisdom and rightly , dismissed that unfounded and exasperating claim of GTB against Innoson .

25 - As a result , Innoson commenced a N400 billion suit against GTBank , in the suit No: FCT /HC/CV/2448/2017 at the High Court of the Federal Capital Territory, Abuja .

#Another issues

26 - Consequently , in order to save itself from paying the outstanding Judgement debts to Innoson , the GTBbank filed a petition against Innoson alleging forgery which led to the suit No : FHC /L/565C/2015 by Police .

27 - On February 17, 2016 , Police properly and Competently withdraw the charges against Innoson , saying they needed to properly investigate the bank's complaints first and see if they had merits .

28 - On September 1 , 2014 , GTBank secured an ex parte order on Innoson Nigeria Limited, dated September 1, 2014 with suit no FHC/L/CS/1119/2014 , filed before a Federal High Court in Lagos , between GTBank and Innoson Nigeria Limited , issued by *Justice Okon Abang* , ordering that , pending the hearing and the determination of the substantive suit , all Commercial Banks in Nigeria were restrained from accepting in any manner whatsoever to any mandate or instruction presented to them by Innoson Companies or any of its agents or nominees for withdrawal of any sum of money standing to the credit of any account maintained by the company in all the banks.

29 - However , on June 10, 2015 , *Justice Saliu Saidu* of the Federal High Court , Lagos , in a Considered ruling set aside the ex parte order of September 1, 2014 , by Justice Okon Abang and the writ of summon as well .

30 - Innoson then slammed a N30 billion suit on Guaranty Trust Bank for what it had suffered in monetary terms and reputational terms during the months when the accounts of its companies in all Nigerian banks were frozen.
With Innoson winning both cases at the High Court and both cases at the Appeal Court, and GTB appealing, both cases are awaiting the verdict of the Supreme Court. Meanwhile the fresh N30 billion naira suit has just gone to the High Court to start its legal journey.

In all , Innoson has won two High Court cases and two Appeal Court cases all against GTBank .

Innoson as at today has Judgement debt over about N10billion based on 22% interest rate against GTBank .

#Questions for EFCC :

(i) Now where is the EFCC coming from in all these ?

(ii) Does EFCC actually understand their duties here ?

(iii) Is EFCC by their action not sabotaging Nigerian economy ?

(iv) If EFCC should to arrest any of the parties , shouldn't GTBank who dubiously deducted Innoson money from his account and have debt of about N8billion to pay Innoson that they should arrest ?

Ikechukwu Emeka Onyia ©️2017

For :Team #FreeInnoson
TV/Movies / Re: Watch “the Wedding Party Movie” At The Pefti Cinema For Just N500 by 2baga(m): 1:10pm On Dec 18, 2017
drexzie:
Hey Friends, guess what!!! the Wedding Party 2 will be showing at the Pefti Cinema from Wednesday, December 20 for just N500… Yes you heard that right, just five hundred Maura only.
Who else is excited?
Share this news with all your loved ones and enjoy this season together at the Pefti Cinema.
Don’t dull

See details below

ok so where is the location of the Pefti Cinema??
Jobs/Vacancies / Re: 26 Best Websites To Learn Incredibly Useful New Skills by 2baga(m): 7:25am On Sep 07, 2017
Nice collection of really informative sites
Particularly interested in the design and photography
IbnIbrahim:
1. CreativeLive

CreativeLive broadcasts free live classes with the world's top experts in photography, business, design, craft, and audio. There are over 1,000+ classes with seasoned experts in every industry.

2. OfficeHours

Connect with experienced professionals in any industry, for 10 minutes of free, 1-on-1 advice over video chat.

3. Coach.me

A free personal coaching and goal-tracking app with access to over 750+ personal coaches and a vibrant community to help you define and achieve your goals.

4. edX

Join over 5 million learners in highly actionable online classes backed by Harvard, MIT, and other prestigious universities & organizations from around the world.

5. General Assembly

Take in-person or online classes, taught by certified experts, on a wide range of technology, business, design, and marketing-related topics.

6. Treehouse

If you want to learn how to build a website, app, or launch an online business, Treehouse has over 169,000 students learning from well over 1,000 online classes on these topics.

7. Skillcrush

Learn the most in-demand digital skills from Skillcrush's various immersive, 3-month Career Blueprint programs that are designed to give you marketable new tech skills, quickly.

8. HighBrow

Get short, digestible, daily lessons delivered straight to your email inbox each morning on topics related to happiness, creativity, history, and more.

9. Lynda

As one of the first large online education platforms, Lynda features over 4,000 classes in business, design, development, photography, and much more.

10. Coursmos

Get access to bite-sized micro video & audio classes from top professionals in personal development, health & wellness, business, and more.

11. CodeAcademy

Learn to code for free, in HTML, CSS, Javascript, Ruby, and more.

12. Skillshare

Join over 1 million students in learning creative skills from over 1,000 online courses taught by successful professionals in business, design, writing, and more.

13. Ted Talks

Watch incredibly motivating short talks and lectures about education, leadership, life, purpose, passion, and so much more.

14. Udacity

Earn nano degrees in web development, building mobile apps, data science, and more.

15. Coursera

Choose from over 1,500 online courses on machine learning, project management, data analysis, and other technical skills.

16. MIT's OpenCourseWare

Access all of the learning materials used in every MIT class, directly through their OpenCourseWare project.

17. 99u

Insightful articles, videos, and workbooks featuring insights and tutorials from well-known experts in business, design, health, and more.

18. Udemy

Browse from over 35,000 online courses from teachers and experts around the world on web development, photography, business, and more.

19. SkilledUp

Get access to online courses, articles, and audio recordings from experienced developers, marketers, and entrepreneurs.

20. OpenSesame

Choose from over 20,000 online training courses designed specifically for navigating challenges in your business.

21. Babbel

Learn any language in this fun, engaging online learning platform.

22. Savvy.is

Connect with, and learn from industry experts over live 1-on-1 video consultation sessions.

23. Thinkful

Choose from group workshops, part-time, or full-time live 1-on-1 learning from certified professionals in development, design, and data science.

24. SitePoint

Access thousands of video tutorials, online books, and classes for web developers & designers.

25. Khan Academy

Free online classes in math, science, art, computer programming, history, economics, and more.

26. Duolingo

Join this free creative online platform that teaches you how to speak new languages through bite-sized lessons, challenges, and resources
Crime / Re: Mob Burns Down Two Banks In Apapa After Policemen Shot Three Tanker Drivers Dead by 2baga(m): 4:53pm On Jul 19, 2017
wow may God help us ooh
TV/Movies / Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by 2baga(m): 8:40am On Jul 17, 2017
And now my watch begins grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (of 23 pages)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 172
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.