Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,763 members, 7,824,189 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 03:55 AM

2baga's Posts

Nairaland Forum / 2baga's Profile / 2baga's Posts

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (of 23 pages)

Science/Technology / Re: What Are Some Popular AI Art Generators Available Online? by 2baga(m): 4:56pm On Jul 23, 2023
I remember back in the days
It used to be what you see is what you get.... Not anymore
reanson:
Artificial intelligence (AI) has revolutionized many fields, including art. With the advent of AI, it has become possible to create entirely computer-generated artworks. Several online AI art generators are available that can create unique and stunning art pieces. This answer will discuss some popular AI art generators available online.

DeepDream: DeepDream is an AI art generator developed by Google. It uses a neural network to create dream-like images from existing photos. Users can upload their photos, and the tool will transform them into surreal, psychedelic images.

Bluewillow AI: Bluewillow AI is an AI art generator that uses natural language processing (NLP) to generate artwork based on written descriptions. Users can describe the artwork they want to create, and the tool will generate a unique piece of art. The tool uses advanced NLP algorithms to understand the context and generate artwork that matches the user's description.

Prisma: Prisma is an AI art generator that can turn your photos into artwork inspired by famous artists. It uses a neural network to analyze the photo and apply the style of the selected artist to create a unique image.

Artisto: Artisto is a video editing app that uses AI to apply artistic filters to videos. Users can apply filters inspired by famous artists to their videos to create stunning visual effects.

DeepArt.io: DeepArt.io is an AI art generator that uses neural networks to create artistic images. Users can upload their photos and select a style inspired by famous artists to create a unique piece of art.

AI Portraits: AI Portraits is an AI art generator that uses machine learning to create portrait images. Users can upload their photos, and the tool will generate a portrait image in the style of a famous artist.

In conclusion, AI has revolutionized the field of art, making it possible to create stunning artworks entirely generated by computers. Several online AI art generators are available that can create unique and beautiful art pieces. Some popular ones include DeepDream, Prisma, Artisto, DeepArt.io, AI Portraits, and Bluewillow AI.
Travel / Re: The Underrated Cotonou (benin Republic) by 2baga(m): 1:15am On Mar 06, 2023
It appears our tag of giant of Africa 🌍 has not translated into improved quality of life.

Gatess:
THE UNDERRATED COTONOU

Since I was born till date, we Nigerians have always looked down on a lot of neighboring countries like Cameroon, Togo, Benin Republic etc.
Well, you are not to be blamed if you are among those who look down on some of these countries, even when we have not had an opportunity to cross border.

Well I was one of those people who actually looked down on most of these countries until I had an opportunity to sail round west Africa and the narratives changed.

Meanwhile I was completely marvelled the first time I visited Cotonou, the business hub of Benin Republic about 4 years ago when Patrice Talon newly took office
Two years after I re-visited, after touring round other west African countries. I spent 3 days here and without a waste of time, I concluded to relocate down to this place based on the level of development I saw, the security, serenity etc.

Finally I am now living here and I have no regret so far.

I will say this country is blessed with the best president who is working tirelessly to improve the living conditions of his beloved citizens and I am glad hearing citizens saying positive things about the president.

Things You Don't Know About Benin Republic...

*They have currently have one of the best roads/road network in west Africa
* The maintain law and order
* Security is good
* Security personnels are friendly and don't intimidate anyone. If caught intimidating you, he or she will severely be punished
" If you are caught in a robbery attack which involves gun, forget it, u are gun forever.
* Electricity is 247. No low voltage or unecessarily interruptions.
* Steady clean water supply by the government at an affordable rate
* 247 transport system cos of good security
* Night life is topnotch.. in fact their balling na night with street light almost every nook and cranny of the city.
* Amazing beaches with super duper fun.
* Nice Bilingual schools for your kids
*Stress free movement without traffic jam.
* Policemen scattered at every nook and cranny of the town to maintain law and order and not for stop and search.
* Drugs are only bought or sold at a registered pharmacies and not from quacks or roadside vendors
* Foreigners almost have same right with citizen and can't be treated anyhow
*Women are like egg here. Any maltreatment or mistreatment, you will face the law.
*Public school, go to sch by 7:30am and return home for break by 12noon and return back to school by 3pm to dismiss between 6-7pm Monday- Friday
* You can choose to relocate from your rented apartment after a month or two cos of the privilege of monthly payment plan
* Their money now more valuable than naira in black market
*This is the only safe transit route coming from other African countries to Nigeria. Of course you should know how that helps an economy.
*Internet is steady and fast but a bit expensive
*Pepper body no common here like naija
* ETC

Business Opportunities
From My Findings So Far...

*Tailoring is a place to explore especially when you sew English wears and Nigerian attires
* Sales of any kind of electronics which you can bring from Nigeria and Togo cos they are cheaper over there and expensive here.
* Sales of second hand phones and laptops, not forgetting their accessories too. Very lucrative
* Nigerian foods are in high demand especially areas where Nigerians live more. U go sell tire
* Sales of sewing machines(more of manual)and it's accessories are in high demand cos this is their major skill work with hairdressing.
* Phone and laptop repairs needs serious attention here cos most of the engineers are not competent enough
* Sales of motor parts/bike parts. Both are very good biz here too.
* Bilingual schools are still in high demand in some places including teachers.
* Transportation biz- As a naija man, u will do better plying from border to town, if you are a smart. As an okada rider, concentrate around Tokpa, Misebo and Beach, you will be fine too.
Those who are into okirika(2nd clothes, shoes & bags), it's still very profitable till date but you must have a good contact for you not to be cheated.
Etc

Let me drop my pen here for now. I will be sharing some photos of the places I have been to like the beaches etc . So stay tuned as we will be dropping more information to give you a comprehensive info about the country generally.
Phones / Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by 2baga(m): 4:59pm On Mar 04, 2023
Olamak1:
You can upgrage your Umidigi A11 Promax to Android 13 ( Tiramisu) unofficially. The Android 13 custom ROM is running smoothly on the device ,even smoother than the stock ROM.
The only condition for installation is that you must be a computer literate with the knowledge of ADB and FASTBOOT.
If you're interested, Pm me, and I'll send you the ROM download link and my flashing guide.

This is nice to know.

Please let us connect. If i come into ikorodu, where and how do i reach you.

Thanks
Family / Re: Lady Confused As DNA Test Reveals Her Baby Isn’t Her Husband’s Biological Child by 2baga(m): 2:02pm On Dec 04, 2022
She is the mother of the child and has the full custody of the child.

She can do it at anytime

bros1234:

You cannot do a DNA test secretly. This is a hoax
Family / Re: Lady Confused As DNA Test Reveals Her Baby Isn’t Her Husband’s Biological Child by 2baga(m): 1:30pm On Dec 04, 2022
If the baby is a girl child, there is a 75% possibility that it was swapped at birth if she actually delivered a MALE child.
So pe otilo shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

ibechris:

U are confusing the confusion.

She is the carrier of the pregnancy,there is not dispute about who carried the pregnancy according to her. The only contention here is that,the DNA shows that the baby was not fathered by her husband.

And it is by conviction that she claimed that it is her husbands child. After all,we are not there to know who is telling us the truth.

Now,having eliminated all these,there is a slim possibility that her child was exchanged at the hospital or what do u think or her DNA test may have been giving to another person.

Nigeria factors might be at play here...After all ,my younger brother was misdiagnosed at the hospital some years back where his genotype result was given to another person and another as his which almost crippled his wedding.

Think about this.
Phones / Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by 2baga(m): 10:31am On Aug 01, 2022
Bentizil:

Pls can you a review, I plan to get one from Lilachiever.

Wow I'm not much of a writer grin

The unit I got from lilachiever has been splendid. It comes with the transparent silicone casing. No single scratch on it. I especially like the premium feel of it in my palm. I would have preferred a pouch that covers the screen though. The screen 1080 X 2460 is so sharp and bright, easy to read even in the direct sunlight.

8gb/128gb memory is quite adequate and should you want more it comes with a dedicated memory card slot that can be expanded up to 256gb. I was initially skeptical about the "open box" status of the device and took my time to try out so many of the functions like Thermometer, camera, charging port, speaker (only 1 speaker), the side mounted finger-print scanner etc. it was all satisfactory hence i made the purchase. Till date no single regret. The battery lived up to the hype. With the included charger It goes from 12% to 99% in less than 45mins.
On standyby the battery dropped from 100% to 97% 10pm - 7am next day. with average use it went from 98% to 49% with mobile data on for the entire day.

The design is cool, most guys mistook it for some of this high end premium devices.

It is really heavy without been bulky. It scores 8/10 in my opinion

1 Like

Phones / Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by 2baga(m): 2:06pm On Jul 31, 2022
AJdDon:
Shey A11 pro and A13 get "double tap" function for screen wake up? @lilachiever

A11 Pro Max has this flip function to wake up the screen very sharp and responsive.

Shoutout to Lilachiever to hooking me up. I'm loving my piece expect me to return for another pickup soonest
Business / Re: Guide To Sheabutter Opportunities, Export, Extraction And Refinery In Nigeria by 2baga(m): 11:05am On Jul 24, 2021
Ltrust1:
The export business remains one of the most profitable businesses in the world, including Nigeria, with profit margins going anywhere from 30% to in some cases over 100%. With the growing clamour by the Nigerian government for entrepreneurs should go into the export business, the need to effectively educate people on everything they need to know and to show them how to make their first one million Naira from the export business in Nigeria has become very paramount.
This Online course will teach anyone everything they need to know on how to build a successful export business from scratch, present a live case study, and show you how to export lucrative highly-valued commodities profitably from Nigeria. It also has a section that shows the reader how to start out as a broker.

This online course and Export training program is perfect for beginners in the export business in Nigeria, as it will take you from a novice to an export professional, and help you either make money by starting your own export business in Nigeria, or by becoming an export consultant or broker.

Quite informative
Travel / Re: What You Need To Do If You Get Lost In An Unfamiliar City In Nigeria by 2baga(m): 2:04pm On May 12, 2021
Nice one

obembet:
I would say it is quite hard to get lost anywhere when you have GPS enabled navigation maps (Like google maps, Bing Maps, Here WeGo, MapQuest, Waze etc).

However, lets assume that you do not have such a navigation device, or your phone battery is drained off, or worst of all these - you lost your phone...

Here's what you can do:

LAGOS

If you ever get lost in Lagos, just find your way to Oshodi, Berger, Ojota, Iddo or Jibowu, from these places, you can even get a bus going to Jerusalem.

IBADAN
In Ibadan find a bus to Iwo Road. From there, choose anywhere you are going on earth.

KADUNA

In Kaduna, just ask of Central Market (Kazuwa/Kasuwa - depending on your tongue), from there, you can take a bus to Jamaica.

ABUJA

In Abuja, find your way to Berger Roundabout, from there, ask for anywhere on earth. You will get a bus going there.

ONITSHA

In Onitsha, just go to Upper Iweka (pronounced as Oppy Iweka). You can even get a bus directly to Singapore.

CALABAR

In Calabar, simply find your way to Etim Edem Park, you can get to Iceland in seconds from there!

ENUGU

In Enugu, find your way to Holy Ghost Old Park. From there, even angels can take you to your destiny.

KANO

In Kano, find your way to New Road or Sabongari. You can take direct bus to Iraq from there.

PORT HARCOURT

In Port Harcourt, just find your way to Rumuola, Garrison, Mile 1, Lagos, Rumuokoro Roundabout or Waterlines. Even where planes cannot reach, you will get buses that go there from those places mentioned.

ILORIN

In Ilorin, find your way to Post Office or Taiwo Road. You can from these places enter Malaysia

BENIN

In Benin, find your way to Ringroad, New Benin, Iyaro or Oluku junction, you can get a bus that is heading to Italy directly.

YENAGOA

In Yenagoa, just go to Tombia Roundabout, believe me the rest will be history.

LOKOJO

In Lokoja, just find your way to Ganaja Junction, if you cannot find a bus going to where you are going in Ganaja Junction, then you are going nowhere.

UYO

In Uyo, take a taxi to Plaza, leave the rest of where you are going to the drivers.

JOS

In Jos, go to Terminus. From there, you can even get a bus to your destiny.

WARRI

In Warri, find a bus to Effurun Roundabout or Enerhen Junction. From there you will smile to anywhere you are going to.

AGBOR

In Agbor, find your way to Uromi Junction. The buses there can even take you to China without Visa.

OWERRI

In Owerri, just go to Control. They can even control you to ur destiny.

ILESHA

In Ilesha, just go to Roundabout, You can even get a bus directly to Los Angeles

IFE

In ife, just go to Lagere, You can even get a bus directly to California

OSOGBO

Just go to Oke fia, You can even get a bus directly to Manchester

Nairaland, kindly add your, this might be of help in future.

1 Like

Properties / Re: Can 2 Million Naira Build Me A 3 Bedroom Bungalow? by 2baga(m): 8:06am On Aug 17, 2020
It is very much possible, with proper planning

Nezero:
I built mine with about that amount.
3 bedrooms,1 living room, 1 kitchen , 1 toilet/bath, 1 dining room. I used less than 1500 blocks. All plastered and tiled. Electrical wiring done. No fence.

No well or running water yet

It's small though. The whole house is 33 by 22. I used 9 bundles of roofing sheets. I used Louvre windows.

If you really mean it, you can do it.
It could be better but I trusted the wrong person..

Do a lot of homework. I got plenty of info on Nairaland.. like how to calculate no. of blocks. Foundation, window, lintel and roof levels.

https://www.nairaland.com/4491449/how-calculate-number-blocks-cements

God help you

1 Like

TV/Movies / Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by 2baga(m): 12:01pm On Aug 09, 2020
Interesting

TakeYourChance:
Ladies and gentlemen, a better and cheaper alternative to watch movies and series that I've been enjoying for almost 3 years is www.vueflix.co.uk

Price = ÂŁ10 per month (obviously cheaper than DStv)

Number of channels = over 15,000 channels from around the world, including much more football leagues

Device = works on your phone, laptop and other devices

Unique feature = you can even customize channels

Education / Re: 7 Reasons Why Degree Holders Are Poor By Malam Mamuda Kabir DUTSINMA by 2baga(m): 1:24pm On Jul 22, 2020
this is so real
childuptojoy:
This write-up was sent to me by one of my lecturers in school and I feel like sharing it on Nairaland

7 REASONS WHY DEGREE HOLDERS ARE POOR?
Writen by

*MALAM MAMUDA KABIR DUTSINMA*
1. I have a very painful truth to dish out to graduates out there: Your degree or certificate is not the cure to poverty; the cure to poverty is your ability to see and seize opportunities. In this Article, the word P.O.O.R means: Passing Over Opportunities Repeatedly.

2. Dear Graduates, if somebody offers you an amazing opportunity, but you are not sure you can do it, say yes then learn how to do it later!, never should you say you don’t know. School rewards people for their memory. Life rewards people for their creativity and ability to solve problems. School rewards caution; life rewards daring. School hails those who live by the rules. Life exalts those who break the rules and set new ones.

3. Being on top of your class does not necessarily guarantee that you will be at the top of life. The world is filled with poor graduates but rich opportunists! Kevin Ngo once said, “If you don’t make the time to work on creating the life you want, you’re eventually going to be forced to spend a lot of time dealing with a life you don’t want”.

4. Your certificates and degrees are meant to help you garner the experience and expertise needed to fulfill your dreams; they are not your destination! I have watched pitiably many graduates with degrees and certificates languishing in poverty looking for jobs that don’t even exist while people with keen eyes for opportunities reach the pinnacle of success in the most unlikeliest of ways.

5. Do you have a graduate or degree holder around you that is poor? I bet you have as they are everywhere! I have a very painful truth to dish out to graduates out there: Your degree or certificate is not the cure to poverty; the cure to poverty is your ability to see and seize opportunities.

BASICALLY, there are seven (7) reasons why degree holders are poor.

1. THEY DON’T THINK BEYOND THEIR CERTIFICATES

Albert Einstein said, “Education is not the learning of facts, but the training of the mind to think.” Have you ever heard creativity term “Think outside the box”? One of the major reasons why most graduates are poor is simply because they can’t see and think beyond their certificates.
I have seen engineering students work as bankers. I have seen medical doctors with great skills in web and graphic designs. I have seen lawyers that are very dexterous with finances. The list is endless!

The basic truth of life is that the skills that are needed to be much sought after and become more successful in life are not really found within the walls of the classrooms. Your certificate is just a proof that you are teachable, it does not suggest what you are totally capable of doing. You are full of possibilities when you think beyond your degrees and certificates.

2. THEY PRIORITIZE THEIR CERTIFICATES MORE THAN THEIR GIFTS AND TALENTS

I have often advised some of my colleagues, never to leave their gifts dormant while pursuing and hunting for jobs with their certificates. There must be a complementary balance in the pursuit of your passion and in the search for jobs.

Everybody is gifted for something, but the winning edge comes from our ability to work on our gifts and bless the world with it. The very best way to develop yourself is in the direction of your natural talents and interest. In order to live a fulfilled and impactful life, we need to work harder on our gift than our job. We need to discover our gift, develop it, and sell it. Don’t bury your TALENT with your certificates.

3. THEIR CERTIFICATES PREPARE THEM FOR A WORLD THAT NO LONGER EXIST

It has been found that most of the skills taught in schools are becoming obsolete in the present world. The world has changed a lot, and so are people’s need! It is imperative to know that the present form of university education does not prepare students for the future.

Graduates are becoming endangered species in the face of a changing world. Our archaic methods and approaches of learning are preparing graduates for a world that no longer exist, as we are churning out degree holders every year with certificates that have face value but no intrinsic worth. Most learning institutions are filled up with lecturers and pseudo-educators with lecture notes, methods and approaches that have lost relevance in a changing world.

4. THEY KNOW LESS ABOUT THEMSELVES BUT MORE ABOUT THINGS

Certificates and degrees don’t reveal people to themselves; they at most measure our IQ (Intelligent Quotient). I have often tell people that there is no Recovery without Discovery. A poor man is simply someone that has not discovered himself.

The more you discover yourself, the more you realize the treasures that are hidden deep within you. We carry inside ourselves latent treasures that can only be unveiled through self-discovery.

5. CERTIFICATES AND DEGREES CAN KILL INITIATIVES

Degrees and certificates can close up your minds to ideas while initiatives open it up. If you are not careful, your degrees and certificates can close up your mind. The purpose of education is to keep your mind perpetually opened towards limitless possibilities!

Fred Smith saw an opportunity for overnight delivery of anything anywhere in the USA, and ultra- fast delivery anywhere in the world, FedEx was born. It will be interesting to know that Fred Smith got a grade “C” in a Yale economics class for an idea that the professor belittled as unworkable.
Fred Smith’s company became the first American business to make over ten billion dollars in annual profit. Beginning with just 186 packages delivered the first night, FedEx now delivers in over two hundred countries using over 6,030 aircraft, 46,000 vehicles and 141,000 employees.

6. DEGREES AND CERTIFICATES POSITION YOU TO LOOK FOR JOBS AND NOT FOR OPPORTUNITIES

Our certificates and degrees prepare graduates to look for jobs and not open our eyes to life-changing opportunities. You are not poor because you don’t have a job; you are poor because you are not seeing and seizing opportunities.

Being POOR is simply Passing Over Opportunities Repeatedly! What keeps people ahead in life is not their education or degrees, it is simply the opportunity that they seized. Jobs may be scarce but not opportunities.

As long as there is a problem to be solved, there will always be opportunities. It is a waste of our education, exposure, and experiences if after we graduate from school, all we think about is searching for a job. An enlightened and educated mind should be able to see and seize opportunities.

7. CERTIFICATES AND DEGREES PREPARE PEOPLE TO LOOK FOR SECURITY AND NOT TO TAKE RISKS

We must be willing to make mistakes and take breakthrough risks. Taking risks and learning from mistakes help us in knowing what works and what does not! When Thomas Edison was being questioned by a mischievous journalist on how he felt for having failed for 999 times before getting the idea of the light bulb, his response stunned the whole world when he confidently said, “I have not failed 999 times, I have only learned 999 ways of how not to make a light bulb”.

Many graduates and degree holders are becoming progressively poor because the skills required in the modern world to get rich are not taught in schools and institutions. By 2025, we’ll lose over five million jobs to automation. This means that future jobs will look vastly different by the time many people graduate from the university.

Future jobs will involve KNOWLEDGE PRODUCTION/CREATION and innovation, and people that are only equipped with skills found in the classroom will definitely be a misfit in an ever-changing world. Skills like critical thinking, creativity, people’s skill, STEM skills (e.g Coding), complex problem-solving skills etc. are central to living a more comprehensive and productive life.

8 THEREFORE, in conclusion, My humble and candid advice to graduates and students in institutions is to think wide, deep and outside the box. Take volunteer jobs, and don’t be afraid to navigate fields that are different from your field of learning. Your future career will require you to pull information from many different fields to come up with creative solutions to future problems.

Start by reading as much as you can about anything and everything that interests you. Once you get to college, consider double majoring or minoring in completely different fields. Trust me, it’ll pay off in the long run.

Don’t limit yourself to the classroom. Do something practical. Take a leadership position. Start a business and fail; that’s a better entrepreneurship. Contest an election and lose. It will teach you something political science will not teach you. Attend a seminar. Read books outside the scope of your course.

Think less of becoming an excellent student, but think more of becoming an excellent person. Don’t make the classroom your world, but make the world your classroom. Step forward and try something extra. Invest in something you believe! Real financial security and freedom is not in your job, but in your passion, gifts, talents, and your ability to see and seize opportunities.

Writer by
MALAM MAMUDA KABIR DUTSINMA
Health / Re: My Skin Has Gone Bad. I Need Help! (Disturbing Photos) by 2baga(m): 10:13pm On Jul 13, 2020
Get in touch with @pampermeorganics on Instagram and Facebook. Try to avoid chemical products on your face ooh.
That is too close to your eyes, but I am sure you you will see visible difference in a matter of days

It is well with you

SaAyomikun:
Hi Nairaladers,

I've noticed these acen-like spots on my face since around 5 years ago. Then, I didn't pay much attention cause I was erroneously convinced into believing it was caused by eating too much oil. Well, I cut down my oil consumption totally and those spots remain there.

The shocking part is they exist only around my eyes. The remaining of my face is smooth except around my eyes.

I have used several ointments including Ytacan and Funbact- A, still no difference.

Recently, somebody prescribed an ointment called "RETIN-A" for me but before using it, I wish to seek advice from the good people of this forum.

Please, do I go ahead to buy the RETIN-A or there's a better option?
I need advice, please.

1 Like

Crime / Re: 'One Million Boys' Storm Oworonshoki In Lagos. Youths Resist Them (Video, Photo) by 2baga(m): 1:49pm On Apr 21, 2020
This should be handy in case of emergency

Otuegbe:
LAGOS STATE POLICE EMERGENCY NUMBERS

This is the Emergency Numbers in case of the persistent Robberies we are hearing.
The police are ready to swing into action.
.EMERGENCY NUMBERS OF LAGOS STATE POLICE COMMAND

COMMAND CONTROL ROOMS
1 CONTROL 1 09010512285
2 CONTROL 2 09010512286
3 CONTROL 3 09010512287
4 CONTROL 4 09010512288

1 AREA COMMANDER'A' LION-BUILDING 09010511296

2 DPO VICTORIA ISLAND DIVISION 09010511297

3 DPO DOLPHIN, ESTATE DIVISION 09010511298

4 DPO IKOYI DIVISION 09010511299

5 DPO ONIKAN DIVISION 09010511300

6 DPO ADENIJI-ADELE DIVISION 09010511301

7 DPO EBUTE-ERO DIVISION 09010511302

8 DPO LION-BUILDING DIVISION 09010511303

9 AREA COMMANDER 'B' APAPA 09010511304

10 DPO TRINITY DIVISION 09010511305

11 DPO LAYENI DIVISION 09010511306

12 DPO KIRIKIRI DIVISION 09010511307

13 DPO AJEGUNLE DIVISION 09010511308

14 DPO IJORA-BADIA DIVISION 09010511309

15 DPO APAPA DIVISION 09010511310

16 DPO AMUKOKO DIVISION 09010511311

17 DPO TOLU DIVISION 09010511312

18 AREA COMMANDER 'C' SURULERE 09010511313

19 DPO IPONRI DIVISION 09010511314

20 DPO AGUDA DIVISION 09010511315

21 DPO SURULERE DIVISION 09010511316

22 DPO ORILE DIVISION 09010511317

23 DPO BODE-THOMAS DIVISION 09010511318

24 DPO SABO DIVISION 09010511319

25 DPO YABA DIVISION 09010511320

26 DPO DENTON DIVISION 09010511321

27 IDDO POLICE POST, DENTON 09010511322

28 AREA COMMANDER 'D' MUSHIN 09010511323

29 DPO ASWANI DIVISION 09010511324

30 DPO MUSHIN DIVISION 09010511325

31 LADIPO POLICE POST, MUSHIN 09010511326

32 DPO ISOLO DIVISION 09010511327

33 DPO AJAO-ESTATE DIVISION 09010511328

34 DPO AGO OKOTA DIVISION 09010511329

35 DPO EJIGBO DIVISION 09010511330
[4/8, 21:49] +234 806 776 8373:

36 ALAKARA DIVISION 09010511331

37 DPO ITIRE DIVISION 09010511332

38 DPO IJESHATEDO DIVISION 09010511333

39 DPO ILASAMAJA DIVISION 09010511334

40 AREA COMMANDER 'E' FESTAC 09010511335

41 DPO OJO DIVISION 09010511336

42 DPO TRADE FAIR DIVISION 09010511337

43 DPO OKOKOMIAKO DIVISION 09010511338

44 DPO SATELLITE DIVISION 09010511339

45 DPO ONIREKE DIVISION 09010511340

46 DPO FESTAC DIVISION 09010511341

47 DPO IBA DIVISION 09010511342

48 AREA COMMANDER 'F' IKEJA 09010511343

49 DPO IKEJA DIVISION 09010511344

50 DPO MAKINDE DIVISION 09010511345

51 DPO ALAUSA DIVISION 09010511346

52 DPO AKINPELU DIVISION 09010511347

53 DPO OJODU DIVISION 09010511348

54 DPO ILUPEJU DIVISION 09010511349

55 DPO MOSAFEJO DIVISION 09010511350

56 DPO MAN-CENTRE DIVISION 09010511351

57 DPO SHOGUNLE DIVISION 09010511352

58 AREA COMMANDER 'G' OGBA 09010511353

59 DPO ALAKUKO DIVISION 09010511354

60 DPO PEN-CINEMA DIVISION 09010511355

61 DPO DOPEMU DIVISION 09010511356

62 DPO ABATTIOR DIVISION 09010511357

63 DPO IJAYE-OJOKORO DIVISION 09010511358

64 DPO ELERE DIVISION 09010511359

65 DPO ISOKOKO DIVISION 09010511360

66 DPO OKO-OBA DIVISION 09010511361

67 DPO IJU DIVISION 09010511362

68 AREA COMMANDER 'H' OGUDU 09010511363

69 DPO SHOMOLU DIVISION 09010511364

70 DPO OGUDU DIVISION 09010511365

71 DPO KETU DIVISION 09010511366

72 DPO ISHERI DIVISION 09010511367

73 DPO OWOROSOKI DIVISION 09010511368

74 DPO ONIPANU DIVISION 09010511369

75 DPO IFAKO DIVISION 09010511370

76 DPO ANTHONY DIVISION 09010511371

77 DPO BARIGA DIVISION 09010511372

78 DPO ALAPERE DIVISION 09010511373

79 DPO ALADE DIVISION 09010511374

80 AREA COMMANDER 'J' ELEMORO

81 DPO MAROKO DIVISION 09010511376

82 DPO EPE DIVISION 09010511377

83 DPO OGOMBO DIVISION 09010511378

84 DPO ILASAN DIVISION 09010511379

85 DPO ELEMORO DIVISION 09010511380

86 DPO LANGBASA DIVISION 09010511381

87 DPO AKODO DIVISION 09010511382

88 DPO AJAH DIVISION 09010511383

89 DPO ODO-NOFORIJA DIVISION 09010511384

90 DPO LEKKI FREE ZONE DIVISION 09010511385

91 AREA COMMANDER 'K' MOROGBO 09010511386

92 DPO ISHASHI DIVISION 09010511387

93 DPO ILEMBA-HAUSA DIVISION 09010511388

94 DPO BADAGRY DIVISION 09010511389

95 DPO IJANIKIN DIVISION 09010511390

96 OWODE POLICE POST, SEME 09010511391

97 DPO M
Health / Re: Coronavirus: US Now Global Epicentre Of Pandemic by 2baga(m): 12:13am On Mar 27, 2020
This is so mind boggling, Trump was so optimistic that it will never come to this
Family / Re: My Husband Gave Me An STD That Nearly Killed Me by 2baga(m): 3:29pm On Feb 08, 2020
you really need time to heal, but please forgive yourself first and find a way to re-connect with your husband......

Dominiondominio:
I’m a 26 years old woman married to a 37 years old man. We have been married for almost 3 years.

We don’t have kids yet and 6 months ago I ended up in hospital with sepsis. The doctors originally thought it was caused by a kidney infection but later found that it was caused by Pelvic Inflammatory disease.

They repeatedly asked about my sexual history but I have only slept with one person in the past 3 years - my husband. I ended up having to have emergency surgery as the infection would not respond to the IV antibiotics they were giving me. I was in hospital for 10 days and have potential long- term damage which will affect my ability to have children.

I recently found out that my husband has cheated on me a number of times throughout our marriage and that the Pelvic inflammation was caused by untreated Gonorrhoea.

When I was discharged from hospital, he admitted that he has been cheating on me with a single mother of 4 (unprotected sex ) And he got the gonorrhea! How irresponsible! I am completely devastated and don't want to believe that the love of my life could be so callous. I very nearly died and if it were not for the brilliant doctors who quickly recognised my symptoms.

Of course the woman my husband got the gonorrhea from denied everything and I bet she won’t go get treated and will continue to spread this nasty and dangerous disease! She is done with having kids so why would she care, right?

Well, I do want to have kids and I won’t let my fertility and health taken away! the emotional damage caused by the infidelity itself is horrible. I feel angry, dirty, and ugly. All I want to do is cry all day. I can’t talk to anyone about it because I feel so ashamed. The person I trust the most is my mother but i don't want to break her heart. I know that to her my happiness matters the most and I think she would be angry at me the rest of her life if I told her that I still love my husband.

My husband feels remorseful and said he would never cheat on me again. He said he would choose me over any lifestyle and that he would give up everything for me. I have a very hard time trusting him again and I still don't know what I want from this whole thing. I just can't understand why my husband would have sex with a disgusting, nasty woman and betray me on so many levels. My pride got hurt so badly. I feel so ugly and worthless. My libido is absolutely gone. I feel empty inside. Then all the sudden I feel horrible, horrible anger and I want to break everything in sight. On some nights I can't sleep and sometimes I want to sleep all day. Most days I'm not even hungry and I have to force myself to eat something.

I feel like I will never be happy again. I used to be a happy, confident, bubbly person, now my zest for life is gone. Is this normal? Will these feelings ever go away?
Travel / Re: DIY Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa - Part 2 by 2baga(m): 2:58pm On May 23, 2019
Keep up with the good work guys

you are inspirational
zanyzara:
We are still marching on. Join the movement.

Roll call in no particular order.

Bellong
Jukeblam
Tyosho
Malkingburg
Sammywemmy
Cuteannie02
Akinnawou
Pinoralia
Kempguy47
Sesal
Oknee
Ome240
Jamson
Bolaobby
Vinsmuft
Chidike
Incemay
Martinoonline
Funkyjo
Catchdwind4rmkd
Bnimz
Greeneophyte
Majiouk2002
Baenoz
Disectur
Yoctek
Eladua
Blitzenkreig66
Royal54
Doyen06
Yeeshas
Babylove01
Samge
Duch1020
Ozymigrant
Sofi05
Iceberg54
Lalaazo
Nosula
Teejah80
Omooloriredade
Hephziebah
Sujydee
Olalekankad
Ibiyemiara
Humanshado
Ifexsco
Kamotisha
Mctowel01
Yinlak
Johnsontade
Scrollmeout
Hordunayodt
Zoew
Manga5
Aussy4life
00francis
teewhysafe
Bellacious
NNBB2012
afolaseg
SallyAUS
Cottyekundayo
Solace5
misoke
neks01
afosahid
emmabogs
alphadoor
jayooh
Aub430
Michealmo
Trastar
Spyroxy1
Uchenna2017
Piusford
Gloom
Timikenzo2
Suzzyallen
Happy4lucy
Babahammedah
IdNG
Veryconcluded
TRed
Wapu

#keeponkeepingon #lightinthetunnel

Zany.
Travel / Re: Living In Australia/life As An Australian Immigrant by 2baga(m): 5:01pm On May 14, 2019
Mzally:
Hello house,

My family and I have our PR and we are planning to relocate in Dec. For those living in Sydney how easy is it to secure a good school for kids of age 6 and 8 years. Wouldn't it be too late to get a good school assuming we arrive in December 15th.

I would like to have a word with you please
Travel / Re: Living In Australia/life As An Australian Immigrant by 2baga(m): 8:46pm On May 04, 2019
So Sydney Australia is the magic town where things are happening

Hephziebah:
Hi everyone, I will be sharing my story whilst trying not to repeat points already shared by others.

PHCN frustrated me out of Nigeria earlier than I planned so I was quite scattered on the day I was leaving. I flew Emirates and the flight left as scheduled with me being one of the last to check in due to my 'overload syndrome'(I just found it extremely difficult fitting my entire existence into 2 suitcases!). For people like me that can pack for Africa, 23kg is very small so you are better off focusing on things you might not get here. For the ladies, it might be useful to bring black hair products and hair extensions (though they sell expression here but its so tiny and does not come out as nice as the Naija one). Hair cream and relaxers are important as there only two places I know in the whole of Sydney that sell black hair products and one might not have the luxury of time to go there always.

Stopover at Dubai was good as IOM arranged for someone to meet and usher me to the boarding gate for the connecting flight. I was very happy and impressed because I thought they had done me enough favour already by making the ticket available at half price grin

We also had another stopover in Thailand which I did not like, because the ticket read DXB-SYD. This stopover was however not long (just about an hour and a half) so I finally got to Sydney after about a day of travel. I found Sydney to be a lot like the UK in many areas so things did not feel very strange afterall.

I stayed with a friend for a few days and got my own accommodation a few days later. However, I had to move out of the house after just a month because I was not comfortable. Like others have said, it is very important to ask about all the conditions before moving into any house. Do not allow any landlord to fool you by saying they will send the documentation later(after you move in), it is most likely a trap because at this point, you would have paid and will most likely be bound to fulfill the minimum lease period.

I chose to live in Sydney and the major factor that informed my choice was the availability of jobs in my field. This, and other factors like ease of travel with the public transport system (as I did not intend to drive immediately) helped me decide. In fact, I had a spreadsheet when I was still in Nigeria where I was doing a comparison between Sydney and Melbourne based on the factors I considered important to me.

As I do not drive, I use public transport and spend about $60 per week on travel. The trains are more reliable than the buses so when renting, be sure to ensure that you get a place close to the train station if not driving. You really don't want to have a lot to do with the buses because they can really test your patience.

I shared my job search strategy in an earlier post on the other thread.

I will be back to share more of my experience as time goes on.

2 Likes

Phones / Re: Nokia Users, Get In Here!!! by 2baga(m): 4:25pm On Apr 18, 2019
yungsmart:
pls what is the difference between Nokia x6, 6.1, 6.1plus b'cos u guys are scattering my brain I love that phone and want to get one detailed review please?
which should I go for?

They are all variants but your best bet is Nokia 6.1Plus
Health / Re: What Is The Best Cure For Insomnia? by 2baga(m): 10:29am On Mar 19, 2019
finnestdope:
Please I'm asking this for a friend.

To the doctors and health practitioners we have here, how can one end sleepless nights?

I met this friend recently (a girl actually) on a WhatsApp group chat. It was 1am and I was bored by what I was doing so I started replying to the messages in the group chat. This girl replied too and I jokingly asked her why she was still awake at that time, she didn't seem so comfortable to answer the question in the group chat so we went private.

She explained that for over 5 years now she doesn't sleep at night. I was moved cos I'm the type that value sleep a lot.

Please what can she do to start sleeping again? According to her, she has taken so many medications yet to no avail. What could be a lasting solution to this.

She is not my girlfriend please, I'm just concerned and trying to help

Your opinions are highly appreciated.
Thanks

In case I made mistakes in my grammar, please pardon me.

There must have been an underlying factor that causes such inability to put aside all the stress from the day in order to sleep at night, it's a thing of the mind mostly.

The shortcut is to calm down the hyperactivity of the mind stress pattern with an activity that will lull you to sleep.

If you're married, sex with your spouse will do the needful.

If not, try reading the book of Chronicles any of the chapters I guarantee you, she will sleep.
Phones / Re: Nokia Users, Get In Here!!! by 2baga(m): 2:14pm On Mar 07, 2019
kcwitch:

For 93k or any better deal?

If you go for a brand new phone you will definitely enjoy it..........if cash is not an issue
Phones / Re: Nokia Users, Get In Here!!! by 2baga(m): 2:12pm On Mar 07, 2019
BBAMY:
Can these Nokia phones background be changed from white to dark. And do they have high MaH batteries

you can always change your launcher or make use of the inbuilt settings to modify your appearance to taste

My Nokia 8.1 is loading...... Nokia 6.1 will shortly be available to a lucky new owner
Phones / Re: Nokia Users, Get In Here!!! by 2baga(m): 2:10pm On Mar 07, 2019
GrahamGeorge:
Hello everyone I use a Nokia 6.1
Wanted to know if it supports MTN 4G?

Nokia 6.1 supports all the 4g gsm network in the country presently
Phones / Re: Nokia Users, Get In Here!!! by 2baga(m): 1:48pm On Mar 07, 2019
NigeriaB:

Are u using 2 sim cards in Ur phone? I'm seeing 2 network bars on d home screen

Yes please, its a dual sim hybrid tray phone.
Super fast, Although I am already looking to upgrade again......
The Nokia 8+ dey enta eye

Contact me if you are interested in my sweet Nokia6.1 Plus
4gb Ram....
64gb In-built memory with the latest Android 9 Pie update sleek
Phones / Re: Nokia Users, Get In Here!!! by 2baga(m): 7:51am On Feb 23, 2019
gambus007:

My nokia 6.1 plus does not support MTN 4G, Try putting Mtn LTE sim to check if 6.1 will display 4g signal. Am sure of some 6.1 plus doesn't support

My Nokia 6.1 plus suppors all 4g LTE in the country. I'm guessing you have X6 not 6.1 plus. The Chinese rom

Career / Re: How To Increase Your Income In Nigeria by 2baga(m): 3:48am On Oct 23, 2018
nice tips

1 Like

Politics / Re: Doyin Okupe: The Number Of Votes Atiku May Get In 2019 To Win Buhari by 2baga(m): 7:49am On Oct 18, 2018
1010ner:
Start with as low as $10. Make 40% of investment trading crypto currencies and binary options? Visit my signature.

Your web page does not deliver any messages
Let's do business.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (of 23 pages)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 116
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.