Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,008 members, 7,838,527 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 02:43 AM

2baga's Posts

Nairaland Forum / 2baga's Profile / 2baga's Posts

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (of 23 pages)

Phones / Re: New Internet Data Provider: Cyberspace 4g Lte by 2baga(m): 3:47pm On Jan 10, 2017
olysexy:
still hoping to read more testimony.... am planning on getting it myself

I just came out of their office on 36 Saka Tinubu str and The young lady at the desk claimed that they have strong signal at airport road Oshodi side.

Just for fun I asked her what happens next if after purchase no signal is found at my place.... She says I can bring it back!!!

1 Like

Business / Re: Brief Summary Of All My Business Encounter In 2016. - I Take A Bow by 2baga(m): 1:52pm On Jan 10, 2017
aleshsenior2000:
Long live Ymodulus.

You took the words right out of my mouth

1 Like

Science/Technology / Re: Tobi Ayanwoye Develops Alarm Footmat, Solar-Powered Mower & Grinder by 2baga(m): 2:20pm On Jan 04, 2017
lilmax:
it isn't rocket science

At his age can you do such.....Why are you so bitter??
Car Talk / Re: Documents Needed When Buying A Used Car by 2baga(m): 5:28pm On Jan 03, 2017
nurey:
1. custom documents fully stamped and check whether all things correspond like name and model of car, VIN and all payments were made. Mostly like 6 or more papers could be photocopy if multiple cars were cleared by one dealer but make sure it is a clear crisp document not faded crap and don't take the nobody will ask you for customer paper crap, it could spell doom or stolen vehicle.

2. CMR (computerized motor registration) original copy

3. Current insurance (original copy)

4. Vehicle licence (original copy)

5. Road worthiness certificate (original copy)

6. Plate number allocation (original copy)

7. Original proof of ownership fully stamped

8. You will collect two printed and signed documents
a. Change of ownership document
b. Receipt of purchase from previous owner

There are some other documents you may need like
1. Tinted permit doc
2. police report/doc of change of ownership/plate number/engine number (which we call vin)

make sure you see the change of ownership letter given to the buyer duly signed when he first bought it as Nigerian used except the car was bought as tokunbo then you may not need this.

Once the car doesn't have custom doc except it's a beetle and the documents have expired years ago, I suggest you stay away from such ride.

A real eye opener
Properties / Re: The First Storey Building In Nigeria: Unpopular Things You Dont Know It (pics) by 2baga(m): 1:57pm On Dec 22, 2016
Nice narration

2 Likes

Phones / Re: Blackberry Launches Blackberry DTEK60 - A Beast Of An Android Phone by 2baga(m): 12:57pm On Oct 05, 2016
ifyeez:
If you call dis a beast, please what do you call galaxy note 7, A ghost ? grin

[size=19pt]A BOMB[/size]
Satellite TV Technology / Re: Solar Energy, A Complement To FTA by 2baga(m): 12:12pm On Sep 28, 2016
wow!!!

again i say wow shocked shocked shocked
Agriculture / Re: Snail Farming In Nigeria Made Easy, Practical Tips by 2baga(m): 1:41pm On Sep 14, 2016
IMASTEX:
FEEDING IN SNAILS

Many may wonder if snails do have mouth, how and what they eat. Well, it will shock you to know the following.
It is popularly said, "You are what you eat". This is no exception to snails. As their general wellbeing and quick growth revolves round proper feeding. Good enough, snails eat a wide variety of food which could be classified into any of these categories: tubers, agricultural by products, fresh vegetables, fruits, leaves, cereals, fibers, drinks, and concentrates. Virtually all human consumables can be eaten by snails with few exceptions hence they are omnivorous in nature and that is why they have been
able to survive for generations. History has it that snails
have been in existence since prehistoric times.

Leaves and Vegetables:
Some leaves eaten by snails include leaves of paw-paw, cocoyam, banana, sweet potato and cassava. Snails eat a lot of vegetables too. Some of their best vegetables include pumpkin, cabbage, lettuce, okra, water leaf, spinach, garden egg plant, amaranthus and all green vegetables that can be eaten by man.

Fruits:
Snails also eat fruits, some of which include breadfruit, cucumber, green beans, nectarine melon, peach, plums, paw-paw, banana, plantain, orange, apple, pineapple, grape, tomatoes, ripe pear, avocado and all edible fruits.

Tubers:
Snails eat tuber crops like yam, sweet
potato, cocoyam and cassava when cooked.

Drinks:
Snails take water, soft drinks & beverages, fruit
juice and wine. However, caution need to be applied when serving them water to avoid drowning.

Agricultural by-products:
agricultural by products like wheat bran, rice bran, corn, soybean, residue bran, palm kernel cake, peel of plantain and banana, fresh maize chaff etc can also be eaten by snails.

Cereals:
dried and processed maize, groundnut cake, soybean meal, and sorghum. Supplements: feed supplements like fishmeal and blood meal are also good for snails.

Concentrates:
this include poultry waste and feed, fish feed.

Minerals:
limestone, wood ash, fish meal, bone meal and
chalk. Snails also need a lot of calcium in-take for
growth and shell formation. Calcium or mineral
supplement can also be derived from ground eggshell,
oyster shell, bone meal or even soil.

keep it up you're doing a nice job
Satellite TV Technology / Re: STARTIMES DECODER:DO U NEED HELP? by 2baga(m): 3:21pm On Aug 24, 2016
Sllime:
Kindly drop all your startimes issues. I will try my best to resolve it as soon as possible. For those in Abeokuta, you can add me on wassap 08060385578. Moderators do the needful.

I'm not getting signals any more, I have used the same set for more than 2 years now, it just decide "no signal" despite all my attempts at re-positioning the antenna

pls help
Satellite TV Technology / Re: Solar Energy, A Complement To FTA by 2baga(m): 10:00am On Aug 24, 2016
iLoveTheSun:

You already know the answer and the reason why.
So, sell your old pair, and buy four new ones.
(There is a technical solution to the above problem: it's called Battery Balancer. But I will not discuss it here, because it is not cheap >300 USD and you need some good understanding how to wire it correctly.)

But honestly, if you have space on and access to your roof, I'd recommend that you invest your money in a solar panel and a solar charge controller. They will last longer than your lead-acid batteries. Good quality will last up to 25 years. Get a 20 or 30 Amps solar charge controller, and buy a single solar panel, later you can get a second one and then increase your battery capacity.

sunny regards,

How much is a decent solar panel and a charge controller

Please advise on the best set-up for use to power a 3bdr apartment

2 led tvs, 3 ceiling fans, sound system , light bulbs , 1 fridge / 1 freezer

tnx

1 Like 1 Share

Satellite TV Technology / Re: New 1.8m Dish And Motorizing Equipment For Sale In Abeokuta by 2baga(m): 11:19am On Aug 17, 2016
versace400:
Still available

is it still available or sold pls??
Satellite TV Technology / Re: Stable IPTV Provider by 2baga(m): 11:18am On Aug 17, 2016
ciscostaz:
Dear friends,

Can somebody recommend to me any IPTV Service provider with a very stable server and cost effective. I have the ntel 4G internet service and it is very good. I also have the Memobox 4k Android tv. I know some guys inhouse have more knowledge or are already using one. Kindly recommend one for me, and of course, the price.

I have tried skylive but am not ok with their channel offering. some good channels like Travel and Fine Living Network etc are missing. Skylive works seamlessly and no buffering at all. I have tried some iptv clines and Kodi but they are always buffering despite the fact that i have a 4G internet service.

Thanks in anticipation of a wonderful and quick response.

xup bro, pls could you shed more light on your experience so far using iptv box... is it really worth investing on?

and what is the data consumption like??
Satellite TV Technology / Re: Buy Fairly Used 2.4 Meter Dish And 1.8 Meter Dish. by 2baga(m): 11:15am On Aug 17, 2016
is it motorized?
to catch both epl and la-liga? I'm here in lagos
Romance / Re: Download Jenifa’s Diary Season 2 All Episodes by 2baga(m): 4:10pm On Aug 05, 2016
Let me even see what the fuss is all about
Satellite TV Technology / Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by 2baga(m): 6:09pm On Aug 03, 2016
Please oo who has a 1.8m dish for sale in Lagos, it's almost urgent
Phones / Re: Easiest Way To Download Youtube Videos On Your Phone by 2baga(m): 12:55pm On Aug 02, 2016
What have you got on photoshop??

Bishops10:
Used this method in downloading yesterday night.. https://m.YouTube.com change to https://ssyoutube.com.its the best

Who is good on Photoshop..we could be downloading tutorials on YouTube and learn with it.
whatsapp:08176255344
Satellite TV Technology / Re: Satellite,position,frequency And Symbol Rate To Watch Sport 24 Hd by 2baga(m): 4:41pm On Jul 19, 2016
weldone rainfade i just might call you soon
Agriculture / Re: Watermelon Farming/Training: June - August 2016. by 2baga(m): 6:54pm On Jul 18, 2016
Alpha2k... Remember I told you that I wanted rain....and less than an hour later... we were all soaked through.. grin grin grin
Agriculture / Re: Watermelon Farming/Training: June - August 2016. by 2baga(m): 6:52pm On Jul 18, 2016
Land preparation and application of herbicides to take care of all unwanted weed on the expansive parcel of land...

Why not join us today and learn how its done practically

Mr Austine... It's a real pleasure working with you alpha2k

Agriculture / Re: Watermelon Farming/Training: June - August 2016. by 2baga(m): 6:47pm On Jul 18, 2016
DICON2:
Can watermelon planting still be done at this time of the year.

If you have the right knowledge and skills you can.....

or better still find the right teacher
Satellite TV Technology / Re: Fta Equipment Market. Buy And Sell Fta Equipments Here by 2baga(m): 5:31pm On Jul 15, 2016
davodyguy:

1.8m dish, Jack positioner, lnb etc

I'm in lagos here, can you recommend a good installer asap

tnx
Satellite TV Technology / Re: Fta Equipment Market. Buy And Sell Fta Equipments Here by 2baga(m): 4:10pm On Jul 15, 2016
davodyguy:
Biss&PowerVU Satellite channel(FREE service,not need payment) list with sat dish size:

28.2E(TV3,African Movie,Africa news...), 60Cm dish Ku
38E(PTV Sport), 1.8M-2.5M Dish C band
55E(Championtv,Rednight-Adult,Max,Toptv), 60cm dish Ku
57E(HD Sport24,BBC,Skysport,FOX...), 1.8M dish C band
60E(MITV,Silverbird,Spice TV,Ontv,TVC News,Lagos TV...),1.5M-1.8M Dish C band
64.2E(One africa,AFN Sport,AFN News,AFN Prime), 1.5M-1.8M Dish C band
66E(TLC World HD,Animal planet HD,Sony Pix HD...), 1.8M Dish C band
68.5E(HBO,TLC,Discovery HD,BBC world,Sony Set...), 1.8M Dish C band
76.5E(Sony HD,Syfy HD,E! HD,UC HD, GMA,AXN...), 1.8M Dish C band
0.8W(AFN Sport HD, AFN network...), 1.8M Dish C band
7W,13E,57E(BWTV---Football live), 1M -1.2M dish Ku
20W, 47.5W, 177W(HD Sport24,BBC,Skysport,FOX...), 1M ku or 1.5M C band Dish
34.5W(AFN Sport HD, AFN network,Movie,NBA...), 1.8M Dish C band
.More(5E,9E,16E,91.5E.95E,138E,166E,180E,4W,40.5W,43W,45W,47W,55W,58W,75W,91W,101W,103W,107W,121W,125W,127W,177W)

IPTV&VOD channel by newwork(FREE service,not need payment):
Beinsport1-16HD,Bein USA,Bein 1-3 France,Canalsat sport france,BeinsSport en Espa
BT Sport1-2,Skysport1-5,NBC Sport1-3(EPL),NBA,FOX Sport,GolTV Sport,Golf Sport
ESPN,ESPN Deportes,CBS Sport...more than 130000pcs online 24/7 and 90% stable.

Hello boss, what equipment do you need to catch all these sweet birds above?

Can I get it all on 1.8m dish?? pls note I'm a bloody jjc??
shocked shocked shocked
Business / Re: OAU Strike Brings Out Wonderful Entrepreneurial Skill In Students by 2baga(m): 3:54pm On Jul 12, 2016
kudos bro......nice work

1 Like

Agriculture / Re: Watermelon Farming/Training: June - August 2016. by 2baga(m): 12:08pm On Jul 08, 2016
ok, watermelon cum cucumber farm loading...

experts in the house, is cucumber has nutritional as watermelon....for the experts only

nevertheless, I'll be happy to learn the modern method of cultivating this wonder veggie as well... kudos Mr Austin grin grin grin
Technology Market / Re: Two DSTV Explora Dual View Paired Without Subcription by 2baga(m): 1:59pm On Jul 07, 2016
abidemidare:
Two DSTV explora dual view paired without subcription for sale for N45,000 with the all accessories and caton.

Tel and whatsapp
08062466118 and 08097227816

I'm interested, are you in lagos
Agriculture / Re: Watermelon Farming/Training: June - August 2016. by 2baga(m): 7:37pm On Jul 02, 2016
It's official, we are live on the farm with the master watermelon Farmer Austin.... Land clearing has started in earnest and planting to commence asap.....

What are you waiting for.. ... Pictures loading soon
Agriculture / Re: Automatic Meat Patty Production Line With Capacity Of 100kg/h by 2baga(m): 2:34pm On Jul 01, 2016
meatmachinery:
Automatic meat patty production Line is a fully automatic for making hamburger meat patty, fish steak, beef steak, pumpkin pie and so on. Capacities and voltage is customized.

[email]amisymeatmachinery@gmail.com[/email]

how much
Agriculture / Re: Watermelon Farming/Training: June - August 2016. by 2baga(m): 10:04am On Jun 23, 2016
ok, noted.
The above modification is all in good order, it will encourage those who would like to test run the system first as well as learn on-the-job-training while also giving room for those who are interested in expanding the chance to do so.

Kudos
Alpha2k:
***Training modified*** above is geared towards lowered training cost and to accornmodate more participant. In all, the more we are, the better. Many thanks for your interest.
As you come to the farm, start taking your portion. Clearining can be done in 2 days.
Properties / Re: Can A 100k Salary Earner Ever Build His Own House? by 2baga(m): 7:15am On Jun 23, 2016
haconjy:
yes...
wood house or mobile house like container..

If you are disciplined enough, to save and commit to a plan.

Sure you can do it.
Culture / Re: Ooni Ogunwusi's Traditional Performance In Washington D.C. Causes Panic - photos by 2baga(m): 9:18am On Jun 22, 2016
Pheals:
The firemen are also there in case

That is sango olukoso ! Ina loju ina lenu
Akata yeriye ! Ekun oko Oya ,oloju Orogbo

the 3rd Alafin of Oyo a great warrior

Nice one ! Lovely

Its nice having a good command of the oriki of the deities ....kudos
its an almost lost art form......

kudos once again

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (of 23 pages)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.