Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,647 members, 7,861,990 topics. Date: Sunday, 16 June 2024 at 04:51 AM

2baga's Posts

Nairaland Forum / 2baga's Profile / 2baga's Posts

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (of 23 pages)

Technology Market / Re: HOME OF TECHNOLOGIES : OCTACORE/QUADCORE PHONES, TABS, POWER BANKS...CLICK HERE by 2baga(m): 4:43pm On Jul 23, 2014
Yoney007: We don't just sell tablets to you and leave you hanging when issues arise;

*We maintain a stable customer relationship. √

*We keep all communication channels open to customers even after transactions. √

*We provide customer care services when required. √√

*We are customer friendly. √√

*We offer advise on how best to handle your devices for maximum efficiency• √√√.

We are TYCONCEPTS and you can count on us. Gbam √√√√
Tyconcepts thanks for being true to your words, and thanks for helping to restore consumer confidence in online transactions......
Technology Market / Re: NAIRALAND MOBILE HQ[Android Authority] 3GB RAM PHONES*TABLETS*SMARTWATCH* inside by 2baga(m): 4:25pm On Jul 23, 2014
initialize: Phones are available: Jiayu G4S, Lenovo S650, Gionee M2, Jiake JK11, Much G2 are in-stock and ready to deliver immediately

thanks initialize for another successful transaction, My brother has nothing but praises for the Jiake JK11 smartphone.
also using this medium to say thumbs up bro for agreeing to deliver the phone (despite the initial mixup as per venue from me) and it was even pay on delivery , I must confess you always find a way to exceed expectations.
Gracias
Technology Market / Re: HOME OF TECHNOLOGIES : OCTACORE/QUADCORE PHONES, TABS, POWER BANKS...CLICK HERE by 2baga(m): 3:24pm On Jul 17, 2014
Afrocatalyst:

oga how far?
hey my oga at d top grin grin

Bros you just forget us for one corner.......
[size=14pt]diarisgodu o[/size]
Technology Market / Re: HOME OF TECHNOLOGIES : OCTACORE/QUADCORE PHONES, TABS, POWER BANKS...CLICK HERE by 2baga(m): 11:15am On Jul 17, 2014
Yoney007: Good morning...

@TYConcept good morning to you.
I picked up my replacement screen panel this morning at the Oshodi post office on my way to work, thanks for unparalleled and efficient customer after sales support. You are a life-saver grin grin grin

Agriculture / Re: Cassava Farmers & Suppliers,opportunity To Make Money by 2baga(m): 12:56pm On Jul 16, 2014
Kamkamdd:
My bro,they buy any specie.I'm only trying 2 describe d type they don't buy.They pay 18,000 per ton,as far as u beat d 48hrs deadline.

What is the means and mode of payment?? is it cash on delivery or how exactly do they pay??
Where does the sale take place..i.e on my farm (in the west) or at their factory(in the east)??

pls reply as I'm sure so many other farmers are waiting for the response
Agriculture / Re: Good Advice To The Unemployed And Intending Farmers. Very Helpful by 2baga(m): 12:46pm On Jul 16, 2014
hmmmm following like bumper to fender
Agriculture / Re: How To Get Cheap Farmland For Lease And Buying by 2baga(m): 12:44pm On Jul 16, 2014
agrobiz873: Going into agricultural production needs land as one of the means of production and it is an uphill tasks for interested people to.get lands.
Over 10,000 hectares of land is available for purchase and leasing in Ibadan,Akure and Edo state.
The area has a very good road network,the farmland is grassland with little dispersed trees
Land rent is #2,500/acre
Land purchase is 40,000/acre
Get across to me on agrobiz873@gmail.com if interested.

Getting land, especially good arable land is at a premium nowadays...its a good-sounding deals if it is real.

@OP: please provide more details and try to be accessible or better still post a number at which you or your assistant can be reached...
peace
Technology Market / Re: HOME OF TECHNOLOGIES : OCTACORE/QUADCORE PHONES, TABS, POWER BANKS...CLICK HERE by 2baga(m): 12:32pm On Jul 16, 2014
Yoney007: @2baga...The attached is for you....Like I said, its already in Lagos, its our postal service that's delaying it as it is. Am so sorry Sir
I intend to pay the post office a visit then, I never trusted NIPOST......
thumbs up to TYconcepts......looking forward to sharing my testimony ASAP
Properties / Re: Cheap, Good Farm Land. by 2baga(m): 3:26pm On Jul 10, 2014
hotmas911: We are still selling

hope to see you this weekend as i plan to come down to Ogbomoso,
pls how do we meet,
I will like to lease 10 - 15 hectares of good farmland with motorable access to and fro the farm site pls
waiting.....
Technology Market / Re: NAIRALAND MOBILE HQ[Android Authority] 3GB RAM PHONES*TABLETS*SMARTWATCH* inside by 2baga(m): 10:47am On Jul 09, 2014
hello good morning initialize,
Please how much is the Gionee M2 ??
A guy wants posted #20,300 on it, is it a good deal??
Agriculture / Re: Acres Of Virgin Farmlands In Ibadan by 2baga(m): 4:06pm On Jul 08, 2014
this sounds yummy!!!!!!!

Please is there provision for land lease mid-long term minimum of 5 years to 15 years lease?
Can you make it happen??

2Baga
Agriculture / Re: Cassava Farmers Let's Meet Here by 2baga(m): 3:32pm On Jul 08, 2014
doctorisa: ogbomoso oyo state you can call me for extra details or you ask here

Thanks a lot there is a big difference btw the doers and the talkers #doctorisais a doer grin grin grin

it actually makes more sense for you to be able to retain your hold on a parcel of land you spent some good money to clear and maintain for much longer than just a single planting season. It helps you to plan ahead and even consider expansion for more productivity the following seasons.

you are a real gem.
so now for the benefit of those reading out there,

I need 10 hectares

1). 10 hectares X #7500 = #75,000
2). Survey fees (if applicable) = ?
3). Any agency fees = ?
4). Settlement of Baales (or is it govt land?)
5). Clearing of land (per hectare) = ? (i believe we can get tractors in the locality?)
6). Please how accessible is the land from the main road (is there a motorable road to the farm? )
7). Please any other relevant info will be appreciated

1 Like 1 Share

Agriculture / Re: Cassava Farmers Let's Meet Here by 2baga(m): 6:12pm On Jul 07, 2014
@drisa:
hello good day to you i have been looking for ways to linkup with you that was just before the tsunami (of NL)
thank God for his mercies, please what is the procedure involved in leasing like 5-10 hectares pls
all info would be highly welcomed

i believe many farmers also would benefit from your services
thanks

1 Like 1 Share

Technology Market / Re: HOME OF TECHNOLOGIES : OCTACORE/QUADCORE PHONES, TABS, POWER BANKS...CLICK HERE by 2baga(m): 12:11pm On Jul 07, 2014
Yoney007: Good morning Beautiful People....Blessed Week Ahead.

Good day to you TYconcepts and hope you had a lovely wknd? grin grin grin

Hope to take delivery of my replacement screen-touch this week.

And to you all out there waiting to make a purchase or import your smartphone or tablet online

pls note the most reliable contact is.....

[size=14pt]TYConcepts a.k.a Yoney007[/size]
the aftersales service is on point

and i'm even yet to meet in person, but believe me you would not be disappointed
Technology Market / Re: Dell Precision M6800. Core I7(4core 3.7ghz)/1tb/16gb/4gb Nvidia Quadro by 2baga(m): 12:02pm On Jul 07, 2014
in short......

I comment my reserve
but really this beast sounds yummy....(its a little bit outside my budget tho shocked shocked shocked)
Technology Market / Re: Import Cheapest OCTA CORE & QUAD CORE Phones/Tablets and anything frm China etc by 2baga(m): 11:58am On Jul 07, 2014
Waoh baba klens its being awhile....
or should i say long time... you are welcome back grin grin grin
Technology Market / Re: Neat Tecno F7 (phantom A) by 2baga(m): 4:48pm On Jul 04, 2014
I'm in lagos ikeja side does it come with the power bank
pix pls
Family / Re: Keeping In Touch With The Ex After Marriage. Bad Idea? by 2baga(m): 12:23pm On Jul 04, 2014
breathless: @OP. Why on earth did you have to go dub jacknjilllive?
Bros Leke can sue you for this if he finds out. It called plagiarism
The least you could do was to give credit to the source and not make it look like yours.
Stop the copy cat syndrome and be original. You short change yourself and thwart your creativity.

"Culled from Leke Alder's Letter to Jack.
U can follow @Leke_Alder on twitter for more interesting articles."

I think op did the needful
and pls you are not inside leke's mind
Agriculture / Re: Joint Youth Mechanized Farming In Oyo State by 2baga(m): 10:34am On Jul 03, 2014
Bravo jethro,
congrats on keeping the ship sailing and in the right direction too.
More Grace

1 Like

Romance / Re: 2buff Says Goodbye by 2baga(m): 6:16pm On Jan 10, 2014
Hmmmm..... OK
Gaming / Re: Pc Gaming Vs Console Gaming by 2baga(m): 9:14am On Jan 10, 2014
Hmmm .....on point gamez tinz shocked shocked shocked
Education / Re: New Lecturers Resume Work At AAUA To Replace Striking Ones by 2baga(m): 10:18am On Dec 09, 2013
Sincere 9gerian: The lazy and unproductive lecturers should step aside for new lecturers who are ready to work. Atleast the new lecturers will learn from the sacked ones never to sacrifice their job on the alter of trade unionism.

If we'r not careful trade unionism will grow and become an untameble monster.

Yes workers can make demands but when they become unreasonable, they should be shown the way out. Only God knows what would have become of America if Ronald Reagan, then American president, did not sack 11, 345 air traffic controllers after a two-day strike. He did the right thing to avoid DANGEROUS precedent. Nobody is indispensable. Not even the president of Nigeria

Its quite refreshing to see that billy and his alter-ego (Sincere 9gerian) including several others are still in tandem...... shocked shocked shocked

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (of 23 pages)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.