Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,609 members, 7,827,297 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 10:16 AM

2fine2fast's Posts

Nairaland Forum / 2fine2fast's Profile / 2fine2fast's Posts

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (of 23 pages)

Crime / Re: Slay King Killed For Stealing iPhone And Laptop In Edo. Graphic Photos by 2fine2fast(m): 5:43pm On Nov 06, 2018
Three wrongest places to rob and be caught in the world
1. Benin
2. Warri
3. Sapele

1 Like

Crime / Re: 53-year Old Nigerian Man Bags 3 Years In U.S Prison For Fraud by 2fine2fast(m): 12:06pm On Nov 01, 2018
Me I will kuku not say anything.
His kinsmen should come and claim him sharp sharp.

PS. What is the actual use of the share button on nairaland?
Abeg pardon my ignorance.

11 Likes 1 Share

Politics / Re: PDP Members Protest Against Saraki, Decamp To APC In Ilorin (Photos) by 2fine2fast(m): 7:53pm On Aug 01, 2018
Ilorin people are so funny...
I love their Yoruba accent best.
You need to see the video.

17 Likes 2 Shares

Politics / Re: Why MKO Abiola Won The 1993 Election, By Naptu2 by 2fine2fast(m): 2:28pm On Jul 29, 2018
One of the best pieces I have read on nairaland.
Even though both Abami Eda and Abiola found
themselves on opposite sides of the divide.. they
remain 2 of the greatest Omoluabi to have ever existed.
@op...God bless you Sir for this lovely series.

@our youths..you need to know the past so as to
know how to tread the present and picture the future.

2 Likes

Politics / Re: Is Lagos As Developed As Johannesburg?? by 2fine2fast(m): 12:01am On Jul 28, 2018
Op.... I'm sorry to disappoint you.. going by all indices of city development Lagos is not even as developed as Durban talk less of Jobourg.
Trust me.
Politics / Re: Reno Omokri Lists 5 Things That Will Happen In Ekiti Under Fayemi by 2fine2fast(m): 6:49am On Jul 18, 2018
My own is just that anyone wishing any part of Yorubaland evil.... from the lagoons of lagos to
the hills of Akoko...
THUNDER will fire you.

6 Likes 1 Share

Business / Re: Potato Chips Production In Nigeria(pre-feasibility & Cost Analysis) by 2fine2fast(m): 5:30am On Jul 17, 2018
this makes sense... thinking of investing in this.
Foreign Affairs / Re: Donald Trump And Vladimir Putin Meet In Finland (Photos) by 2fine2fast(m): 3:49am On Jul 17, 2018
I'm sure one of their agenda is how to work together and tame the rising global influence and power of China.
Trust me.
Politics / Re: Ekiti Election Worst Political Robbery In Nigeria — Wike by 2fine2fast(m): 7:01am On Jul 16, 2018
The WAILS are gradually coming in...

21 Likes 1 Share

Politics / Re: "APC Is Taking Us Back To The Days Of Obasanjo" Man Says As He Destroys His PVC by 2fine2fast(m): 6:32am On Jul 16, 2018
When APGA won in Anambra. ...
PDP won Osun senatorial election.....
PDP even won the election to replace the dead APC
Oyo state house of assembly speaker....
We were not taken back in all those instances..
Now APC wins an election against an incumbent
party that owed months of salaries... you are crying wolf.

I just tire for these people.

29 Likes 3 Shares

Politics / Re: Ekiti 2018 Governorship Election: Live Updates & Results Monitoring by 2fine2fast(m): 4:11am On Jul 15, 2018
They tried to divide US along religious line..
Trying to force their useless propaganda down
our throat.
They forgot that we are the Great Yoruba Race.
Critical, discerning and not gullible nor swayed
by their evil division tactics.
We vote based on our conscience, my father votes
party A, I vote party B and life continues.
We are guided by reason not sentiments.
In the West, it's every man for himself.
Call me whatever you want to, Afonja, Ewedu, Amala,
I mean whatever as long as they are Yoruba names, I hold my head high.
Be onifa, musulumi, onigbagbo, alaigbagbo.....
Be Oyo, Ijebu, Igbomina, Okun, Akoko, Ilaje, Ijesha, Awori........Eledumare bless all children of Oduduwa.
And for the mean time that we are still part of this country,God bless Nigeria.

12 Likes 2 Shares

Politics / Re: BREAKING: Ekiti Broadcasting Service Shut Down By NBC by 2fine2fast(m): 4:09am On Jul 15, 2018
our throat.
Be Oyo, Ijebu, Igbomina, Okun, Akoko, Ilaje, Ijesha, Awori........Eledumare bless all children of Oduduwa.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Politics / Re: Ekiti 2018 Governorship Election Results: INEC Official Announcement Updates by 2fine2fast(m): 4:04am On Jul 15, 2018
our throat.

22 Likes 3 Shares

Phones / Re: Nokia 5.1 Plus Set To Be Launched Today. See Full Specifications And Images. by 2fine2fast(m): 8:05am On Jul 11, 2018
Nokia 3000mAH battery is equal to
6000 mAH Tecno/ infinix.
If you know, you know

65 Likes 2 Shares

Politics / Re: Plot To Split APC Suffers Major Setback As Some Leaders Refuse To Join rAPC by 2fine2fast(m): 11:31am On Jul 06, 2018
I don't know anything ooo
But I know that if Senator Monsura Sunmonu
defects, she is a goner. Even one ward she no go
win, she rode on the popularity of Pmb in 2015.
Sports / Re: France Vs Argentina: World Cup (4 - 3) On 30th June 2018 by 2fine2fast(m): 3:19pm On Jun 30, 2018
Na today today Maradona go die...
Viva France
3:1

3 Likes

Crime / Re: 2 Men Arrested For Beheading Their Brother In Akwa Ibom Over Land (Graphic Pics) by 2fine2fast(m): 4:23am On Jun 29, 2018
I just tire for this world.. cry
Just evil reports everyday...
Crime / Re: Emmanuel Kazeem Jailed For Biggest Tax Fraud In USA (photo) by 2fine2fast(m): 10:12pm On Jun 22, 2018
Do the crime do the time.[b]

I can't but notice the evil efforts of some useless cyber cowards to divide my race along religious lines.
We are YORUBAS, one of the greatest races in Africa
We're way above medioocrity, we are critical thinkers,
we accommodate all, different political views, different philosopies, different believes etc.

We see a person as a person, each man as being responsible for his individual actions. Just like others in my great race,I have christian uncles, muslim cousins, traditionalists and even atheists.

All you cyber cockroaches trying to drive a schism between we YORUBAS along religion, Eledumare ko ni gba fun yin.

Ti alaaro ba ni ko da fun yin, alaale ko ni je ki oda fun yin. If you don't desist from all this "yoruba muslim", "yoruba christians" ish that you are propagating, Sango olukoso feauturing Ogun onire a ba ti yin je yan yan ni. Aase.

I'm not mentioning names or tribes of these evil doers because it is not worth it and I believe you only try to pull something down when it is above you, so your plan shows that we are way above you.

We are not Yoruba Muslims or Yoruba Christians neither are we Yoruba APC or Yoruba PDP, we are not Ekiti Yoruba or Yelwa Yoruba.
We are simply and proudly YORUBA.

Odua a gbe gbogbo wa.
[/b]

69 Likes 5 Shares

Sports / Re: Nigeria Vs Iceland : World Cup (2 - 0) On 22nd June 2018 by 2fine2fast(m): 5:57pm On Jun 22, 2018
Haba even if we no qualify
how country wey no reach
Festac town population go
con beat us.... cheesy

28 Likes

Politics / Re: Savage! Funny Picture Of A Presidential Aspirant. by 2fine2fast(m): 3:53pm On Jun 19, 2018
òdè
Politics / Re: Biafra Sit At Home: Photos From Onitsha Anambra State by 2fine2fast(m): 1:49pm On May 30, 2018
That's democracy at work..
I wish Biafra agitators the best of luck.

Viva Odua Republic

58 Likes 5 Shares

Politics / Re: Jacket Worn By Gbajabiamila Costs N1.2M - Feyi Fawehinmi by 2fine2fast(m): 2:28pm On May 28, 2018
g
Crime / Re: 2 Men Caught trying to Steal Car With Toy Gun, Breaks screen this Morning(Pics by 2fine2fast(m): 5:09pm On May 23, 2018
mumu
You wan take toy gun Rob..
U can use colour Blue.
Which film you don ever see BLUE GUN shocked

61 Likes 2 Shares

Foreign Affairs / Re: Nigeria Did Not Attend US Embassy Opening In Jerusalem - Aljazeera Corrects Self by 2fine2fast(m): 1:42pm On May 16, 2018
Nigeria attended, una cry wolf.
now....
Nigeria no attend...una still de complain.
What exactly do Nigerians want?

9 Likes 3 Shares

Sports / Re: Mohamed Salah Wins Premier League Player Of The Year Award(Photo) by 2fine2fast(m): 4:14pm On May 13, 2018
All hail Egyptian King.
Pharoah Sallah.
YNWA.

2 Likes

Politics / Re: Peter Obi's NEXT Shopping Centre Set To Open In Port Harcourt- Pics by 2fine2fast(m): 5:24am On Apr 06, 2018
That's not a mall.
A mall is a group of different shops in an enclosed space.
This here is a big grocery shop. Fine one though.

30 Likes

Politics / Re: Youthful Looking Fayose Spotted In A Public Taxi As He Inspects Projects(pics) by 2fine2fast(m): 5:04am On Mar 22, 2018
Baba werey. grin

Honestly,we get the leaders we deserve.
Properties / Re: Africa's Very Own Dubai, EKO Atlantic. Proudly Nigerian. by 2fine2fast(m): 4:46am On Mar 18, 2018
Finally, something world class in Nigeria.
Politics / Re: Lere Olayinka Mocks Senator Femi Ojudu's Broken Down Campaign Bus by 2fine2fast(m): 10:05am On Mar 11, 2018
He should not have displayed his phone numbers publicly. That's childish.

12 Likes 1 Share

Politics / Re: NIPOST Now Charges N500 For Any Parcel You Receieve by 2fine2fast(m): 6:27am On Mar 04, 2018
I also pay to receive my stuffs here in South Africa. I pay 50 rands per package equivalent to 1500 naira.
Politics / Re: I Want To Be Nigeria's President - Donald Duke by 2fine2fast(m): 9:37am On Feb 28, 2018
Go Donald!
You gat my vote.
The lesser of the evils available.

4 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (of 23 pages)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.