Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,774 members, 7,810,009 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:41 PM

2fine2fast's Posts

Nairaland Forum / 2fine2fast's Profile / 2fine2fast's Posts

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (of 23 pages)

Politics / Re: What Does The S/west Produce That Compares With The North? by 2fine2fast(m): 4:02am On Apr 20, 2020
ZombiePUNISHER:
Buhari is the problem of the country....

We need some one who can unify the country

We have never been this divided as a nation

How sane people still support this useless government baffles me

You just called people of contrary opinion to yours insane on a public forum, yet you blame another man for the disunity of the country. Continue.

1 Like

Agriculture / Re: Fresh Crates Of Eggs by 2fine2fast(m): 6:51am On Apr 19, 2020
scam...run
Politics / Re: Patience Jonathan’s Hotel To Become Coronavirus Isolation Centre by 2fine2fast(m): 10:03am On Apr 13, 2020
fykes:

Oga 100m cannot build a 1km road in present day Nigeria.
1km = 1000m
And I don't know about anambra, I don't think it's that small but 2 billion cannot effectively build and operate a public pipe borne water supply in any northwestern state. Intact as big as delta state is, 2bn cannot put water running in all the homes in delta state even with their water bodies

So, because of your assertion, there is nothing wrong with stealing 2 billion Naira?
I tire for my fellow Nigerians.
Religion / Re: Coronavirus: Pastor Poju Oyemade's 2019 Prophecy Of An Unstoppable Plague by 2fine2fast(m): 9:27am On Mar 29, 2020
What stupid prophesy
The corona shit started already
last year before the “prophetic
crossover”.

I’m supposed to be seeing scientific
publications done in Nigeria on the
characterization or treatment of the
virus.

But no... stupid prophecies upandan.

Shit... it sucks to be a Nigerian.

89 Likes 11 Shares

Politics / Re: Governor Abiodun: Symbol Of Decent Politics In Ógùn State by 2fine2fast(m): 6:49am On Mar 17, 2020
That’s how you guys failed your UTME exams.
The title of the topic is about the style of bitterless politics played by the governor. It’s not
about his performance or non-performance. Thus the writer in his own wisdom is not obligated to write within your own already biased scope. You can criticize him based on the information he presented. Also you should open your own thread to prove your own point.
Politics / Re: Herdsmen Abandon Their Cows In Ijare, Ondo, Run For Their Lives by 2fine2fast(m): 5:51pm On Jan 15, 2020
O boy...
Trust me Ijare get confam Jazz.

3 Likes

Politics / Re: Supreme Court Sacks Ihedioha, Declares Uzodinma Winner Of Imo Election by 2fine2fast(m): 6:36pm On Jan 14, 2020
WAOO
Health / Re: What's The Name & Medical Uses Of This Flower? by 2fine2fast(m): 3:06pm On Jan 13, 2020
That’s Red acalaypha. Botanical name Acalypha wilkessia. The extract has been used locally as an antimicrobial. For baby rashes Ela.

2 Likes

Travel / Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by 2fine2fast(m): 11:17pm On Nov 27, 2019
osinawanta:
Does anyone have an idea how much it will cost to send a passport booklet to Pretoria (South Africa) from Lagos Nigeria
Thanks

I think Fedex is the cheapest... like 3/4K cheaper. Try confirm...last time I sent from Ibadan to Pretoria was 19500 in June.

1 Like

Travel / Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by 2fine2fast(m): 2:53pm On Nov 20, 2019
SirKennie13:
Hello Famz

I just got admission for PhD in UP. my programme will start by Jan 3 which means I have to submit for VISA application ASAP.

Please I need someone to help me on how to get proof for accommodation and flight reservation. What are major requirements.

I read it here that I can't use Booking.com

Please guys help me. Thanks
What about telling your supervisor to get you provisional hostel accommodation. Then he or she sends you a paper evidence of that. That’s what I did. Then for you flight reservation, just go to any Airline website... probably SA airways and book for tentative date for your flight. Make sure it’s not more than 24 hours earlier than your submission at vfs. For all other requirements visit the vfs website.

1 Like

Crime / Re: Pastor Sunday Egbo Raped Church Member, Caught With Coffin, Pants & Charms by 2fine2fast(m): 2:22pm On Nov 20, 2019
The nigger even put a cross on the mini-coffin.
Honestly I am tired of seeing things. undecided

5 Likes

Technology Market / Re: A BETTER ALTERNATIVE TO MTN LUMOS.NO SUBSCRIPTION PAYMENT by 2fine2fast(m): 10:06am On Nov 18, 2019
b0rn2fuck:
How reliable or trust worthy are these product, the 21k own look cheaper but it can't work with 40 watts TV and 20 watts decorder but if going for the bigger, how reliable are your product

I think we need another person to corroborate my bad experience with this guys useless products. I spent more than 100k on a useless solar set up that after 4 months can not even charge a phone again. Please buy and come back and give your testimony.

1 Like

Technology Market / Re: A BETTER ALTERNATIVE TO MTN LUMOS.NO SUBSCRIPTION PAYMENT by 2fine2fast(m): 1:09pm On Nov 02, 2019
Trippledots:

Ehn?! shocked...pls chat me up bro

You can send me an nairaland email
Celebrities / Re: The Height On Eniafè Momodu And Adaora Ifeatu Soludo At Lagos Fashion Week by 2fine2fast(m): 8:58am On Oct 26, 2019
What's he wearing?

Thought I read somewhere in
the text , fashion week....

1 Like 1 Share

Family / Re: My Baby Is A Year Old by 2fine2fast(m): 3:45pm On Oct 20, 2019
mysticgal:

It is very wrong of them to say that, very wrong and yes, I’m taking it personal.

Y’all be wilding out here but then leave a baby out of it. Whether she is photographed with only diaper or without diaper, the thoughts of her being victimized shouldn’t cross your thoughts and when did it get this bad forgosake? She is a baby, look at her as one and ever as one, no evil.

And like I said before, if paedophilism ever crossed your mind, you need your boobs, balls and head checked, modafuckerss angry
I wonder what goes through their minds when they see babies in Pampers, Huggies and Co adverts.
Family / Re: My Baby Is A Year Old by 2fine2fast(m): 2:48pm On Oct 20, 2019
mysticgal:

If you really thought about paedophilism then really, something is wrong somewhere and please don’t even talk about not putting her in that situation, she is a baby and nothing would go wrong.
The adorable girl is a baby and anyone who is thinking something else needs to be checked and jailed if need be.

It’s like you saying “ oh you were wearing a short gown or short skirt so you deserve to be raped... that is crap..... check yourselves.
I have actually been wondering at their weird submissions but I just had to look.

3 Likes

Family / My Baby Is A Year Old by 2fine2fast(m): 4:25pm On Oct 19, 2019
I'm so excited, my crown jewel clocked One earlier this month. Even though I was not home to celebrate with her, I give thanks to God for this wonderful gift. Got some pictures from home and I want to share with the nairaland family. Join me in celebrating my Baby....Tola Sofia R.... Papa loves you....

PS... All thanks to my wife for making all the dresses.... And holding the home for me.

10 Likes 1 Share

Family / My Baby Is A Year Old by 2fine2fast(m): 4:19pm On Oct 19, 2019
I'm so excited, my crown jewel clocked One earlier this month. Even though I was not home to celebrate with her, I give thanks to God for this wonderful gift. Got some pictures from home and I want to share with the nairaland family. Join me in celebrating my Baby....Tola Sofia R.... Papa loves you....

PS... All thanks to my wife for making all the dresses.... And holding the home for me.

5 Likes 1 Share

Technology Market / Re: A BETTER ALTERNATIVE TO MTN LUMOS.NO SUBSCRIPTION PAYMENT by 2fine2fast(m): 5:46am On Oct 14, 2019
I warn you... This is scam.

It's better you buy the old security
Torch and be buying tiger battery
jeje than waste your money on this
guys crappy product. I have been there
.. wasted 100k plus..

3 Likes

Technology Market / Re: ...... by 2fine2fast(m): 3:59am On Sep 29, 2019
Jafestra:
Hey!
hi
Technology Market / Re: Black Friday Sales - 1,500: Magnify objects 60X using this phone microscope by 2fine2fast(m): 9:35pm On Aug 27, 2019
How do we contact you to buy?
Technology Market / Re: !!! Xiaomi Replacement Parts Store!!! by 2fine2fast(m): 3:45pm On Aug 23, 2019
Redmi 4x replacement battery? price pls?
Politics / Re: Buhari Has Enthroned Corruption –timi Frank by 2fine2fast(m): 5:04am On Aug 23, 2019
This guy is just pained that he lost out on his calculations.
He is in a self inflicted touture as 2019 as he skipped to the wrong side of the political divide. He should just get sniper and save us all this trouble. No be the APC he dey before?
In the meantime thunder fire both APC and PDP.

13 Likes 6 Shares

Travel / Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by 2fine2fast(m): 11:12pm On Aug 21, 2019
Please guys...I have rands for sale. @ 25 naira to a rand.
Thanks.
Travel / Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by 2fine2fast(m): 9:28am On Aug 21, 2019
NeyofeedNigEnt:

You make a very valid point @the bolded.....
I wish every Nigerians can think like you but sadly we have too many illiterate and bitter people in our midst.

Good luck dude....

Thanks boss and you too.

1 Like

Travel / Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by 2fine2fast(m): 9:28am On Aug 21, 2019
bab007:
Wow.Congratulations.So do you think i should still hold and wait till my own passport is available? I applied for a tourist visa two months and three days ago but i'm yet to get any response.Congratulations once again

You can hold on as long as you don't stand to lose anything by them holding your passport. I had already decided I was gonna go get my passport this month ending if nothing comes up as I was thinking of going somewhere else to complete my research. And please pray.

1 Like

Travel / Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by 2fine2fast(m): 6:10pm On Aug 20, 2019
After one rejection, 7 months of waiting, so many pain and stress, I finally got my study permit renewed today at Lagos.

No need to dwell on the past but I'm very sure that the government of South Africa is trying to tell us not to come to their country, subtly though. Of course they have a right to and not to. It's their country. We have messed up ours, even amongst us we treat each other like thrash.

Our politicians steal us blind and see us as subhuman. But we always find a way to still queue behind in the name of tribalism, religion and whatever rubbish we have here.
So I blame not South Africa as we treat each other worse.
Just need to go and finish my study and find my way.
Pardon my story... Even though I'm happy with my visa I'm very pained at the whole situation.
It is well.

15 Likes 1 Share

Politics / Re: BBC Interview With Sunday Igboho About Fulani Excesses In South West. by 2fine2fast(m): 7:42am On Aug 07, 2019
Respect to Sunday Igboho.

3 Likes

Education / Re: BETA: UNN Ranks Number One University In Nigeria, 17 In Africa by 2fine2fast(m): 6:22pm On Jul 26, 2019
This news is false.
The op must have checked just one of the criteria.
For the total of all the factors, UI still retains number 1
in Nigeria.
Nairaland mods should try and verify these simple information before publicising.

http://webometrics.info/en/Africa

4 Likes

Travel / Re: How Do I Go To Bangladesh Without Visa by 2fine2fast(m): 12:53pm On Jul 26, 2019
Drpazienza:

bt am so desperate to travel @ of the country. Do u by any means know anybody dat can take me overseas and to pay back wen i get dia?

Oga you better keep your desperation under check before they carry you go abroad go harvest your organs, use you for rituals or turn you to slave.

2 Likes

Celebrities / Re: Doris Simeon Celebrates Birthday With Beautiful Photos by 2fine2fast(m): 11:57am On Jul 22, 2019
Why and How anyone would leave this
beauty for Stella Daleru has put me in
awe since 1914.

P.s Happy birthday Dear Doris

6 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (of 23 pages)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.