Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,783 members, 7,824,264 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 06:55 AM

2fine2fast's Posts

Nairaland Forum / 2fine2fast's Profile / 2fine2fast's Posts

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (of 23 pages)

Politics / Re: Nigeria Requires $200b To Bridge Energy Gap - Shell by 2fine2fast(m): 7:50am On Apr 26, 2019
MyGeneration:

I wasn't talking about Lagos Ibadan rail way get your own facts right am talking about warri itakpe rail.

I am saying the 200million dollars used for it's rehabilitation is highly exaggerated

Apologies for the oversight.

The Warri-Itakpe construction was the construction of a new standard gauge line
327 km long compared to the Accra line which is 24 km and a rehabilitation.
Your comparison is still ridiculous.

1 Like

Politics / Re: Nigeria Requires $200b To Bridge Energy Gap - Shell by 2fine2fast(m): 7:35am On Apr 26, 2019
MyGeneration:
google na your friend

Google says the Accra-Nsawam construction is a
rehabilitation work of a 24 km line that has been
previously working.
Warri-Itakpe railway is a construction of
a 320 km line from scratch.
Please always get information right before making
claims.

3 Likes 1 Share

Politics / Re: Nigeria Requires $200b To Bridge Energy Gap - Shell by 2fine2fast(m): 7:26am On Apr 26, 2019
MyGeneration:
This is a big lie. All these analyst and exaggeration.

Well am not surprised in Nigeria the inflation of project cost is too much. I read that Amaechi used 150million dollars to build warri to kogi rail line, but in Ghana a similar rail line was built almost same distance and it cost less than 5million dollars. But our own its times 20 of the amount

Please what is your reference for this your "claim".

1 Like

Politics / Re: Akin Alabi Says Man Who Rejected House For Borehole Didn’t Make A Wise Decision by 2fine2fast(m): 10:17pm On Apr 25, 2019
What would you expect from a man that feeds on peoples' misfortune.

Sometimes we need more of heart-driven motives to make the world a better place.

I honestly hope Akin Alabi will be able to represent the Egbeda Ona Ara constituency well cos I'm already disappointed in his "Critical Thinking".

95 Likes 9 Shares

Properties / Re: Meet Musa Usman, The Gateman Who Rejected House Offer For Borehole In Jigawa by 2fine2fast(m): 1:57pm On Apr 25, 2019
Man of the Year.

God bless you Sire and do have a wonderful retirement.

167 Likes 7 Shares

Crime / Re: Airport Cartel Planting Drugs In Passengers’ Luggage Arrested (Photo) by 2fine2fast(m): 2:38pm On Apr 24, 2019
Just as there wicked actions have caused the death of innocent people, they should be killed by hanging if found guilty.

19 Likes 2 Shares

Politics / Re: To avoid problem, don’t speak Queen’s English to police officers - ACP Abayomi S by 2fine2fast(m): 5:27pm On Apr 17, 2019
In sane countries this stupid goat will be fired or forced to resign.

Our official language is English and yet we are not to communicate in the language cos we don't want to get into trouble with the Police if we do.

SHITHOLE country.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Politics / Re: Nnamdi Kanu Reacts As Keyamo Claims WAEC Certificate Not Needed To Be President by 2fine2fast(m): 8:10am On Apr 16, 2019
Thought he has no business with the Zoo.
This guy Sha.

Nigeria is still a SHITHOLE though.

1 Like

Politics / Re: How We Defeated PDP In Gombe — Gwamna by 2fine2fast(m): 8:06am On Apr 16, 2019
Esseite:

Didnt bother to read the rest of the trash, after i came across this.

Tell that to those in zamfara, Benue, Taraba, Adamawa, Katsina, Kaduna, delta, anambra, kogi, sokoto, borno, nasarrawa etc..

What's your point?
Some guys just post incorrigible jargons COS of cheaps likes.

3 Likes 1 Share

Celebrities / Re: Ikechukwu Threatens To Shoot SARS Officer That Harasses Him by 2fine2fast(m): 8:00pm On Apr 12, 2019
What does he mean by “threaten to sue”?

Why can't he just threaten the bastards and let them account for their uselessness.
Politics / Re: IPOB Members React To Video Of Nnamdi Kanu, Wife Talking About Their Sex In Bed by 2fine2fast(m): 7:53am On Apr 12, 2019
I have no problem with Kanu fighting for the emancipation of his people..
.....u cal it scam, deceit, whatever, I don't care. It is his right and
I would do the same as he does if i have the opportunity.

And lets face it, Nigeria is a big fkcin joke.

The only problem I have with him is the hatred he has and been propagating
for my own people.
No be Yoruba force una into Nigeria,
No be we say make u do first republic coup,
No be we say make Ironsi collapse the working regions into a Unitary state..
No be we say make Ojukwu declare war on Nigeria..
No be we pursue Ojukwu to run like a fckin sisi...
We just de..de do our thing...
No signed agreement with your people,
neither was there a signed disagreement.

So Nnamdi Kanu..please pursue your goal of Biafra with
the utmost respect for other ethnic nationalities in Nigeria.
Wars are won by strategies and not hatred videos and silly propaganda.
Fight the system.....disagree with the government....cool.
Infact I will join you in cursing Lugard and his entire generation.
Cos I want my own country too...I want my own homogenous Yoruba nation.

I wish you the best of luck in your quest...whether real...or fake.
Peace.

84 Likes 14 Shares

Education / Re: The Current State Of FUTO ICT Building, 2 Years After Fire Incident by 2fine2fast(m): 7:54am On Apr 10, 2019
My own question is why do Nigerian universities build crappy structures without any architectural or artistic finesse?

What are their architectural departments doing for fkc sake?

11 Likes 2 Shares

Technology Market / Re: A BETTER ALTERNATIVE TO MTN LUMOS.NO SUBSCRIPTION PAYMENT by 2fine2fast(m): 7:57pm On Apr 03, 2019
bigdot1759:
you're rite sir, but what i noticed here's that the man failed to let u know that the capacity of the solar panel amd the battery can't take more than that hours of operation.
To be sincere that battery is way too low the battery should be nothing less than 2* 200hams then like 2* 200wats solar panels.
That can still last u if fully charged for 9 - 11hours

Bro, I paid almost 120,000 naira for a set up that power two LED bulbs for 2-3 hours? Haba, no TV no fan , no laptop..
Technology Market / Re: A BETTER ALTERNATIVE TO MTN LUMOS.NO SUBSCRIPTION PAYMENT by 2fine2fast(m): 7:34pm On Apr 03, 2019
I was outside the country when I saw this guy on Nairaland. I planned to buy the Mtn Lumos for my wife as we just gave birth to a baby and we needed light at night to care for the baby while crying at night and all those baby runs. I settled for that instead of a generator because of the noise.

So I explained to this guy and he said truly his stuff was better than Lumos. I asked about the guaranty of the product and he gave me one year. In October I sent him the money and paid for transportation and installation for him to go to Ibadan to fix for my wife and the new born baby.

By November less than a month my wife complained that the stuff had started malfunctioning. I told him and he said it was not charging enough. My wife was just using the 150 watt system to power two led bulbs and charge her two phones. She complained that when she puts it on by 6pm after charging the whole day..it goes off before 11. Just 2 Led bulbs!

I was always relaying the complaints to him and that the stuff is not even useful for my baby that I made it for.

I got home November ending and by then it was lasting 2/ 3 hours. After much calls and text he agreed that I send it to Lagos that he will fix it. I did in the first week of January, ever since then it's has been one lie or the other. At a point he will block my line and ignore my texts even though he is online. It's 12 weeks now after I sent it to him and he has not returned it. Don't mind my long story but I feel really cheated and I have told him I'm gonna deal with him the same way he dealt with him.

2 Likes 1 Share

Politics / Re: Africa Largest Solar Panel Factory Unveiled In Borno by 2fine2fast(m): 11:46am On Apr 03, 2019
Very good development.
This Shettima is my own best
governor in Nigeria. You need to
see all the progress made in Borno
despite all the unrest happening there.

78 Likes 2 Shares

Culture / Re: Olubadan of Ibadan says obas wear fake and illegal crowns on Tv by 2fine2fast(m): 10:44am On Apr 03, 2019
Felixhenry:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vBcILxCCBAo

You are a blatant liar.
You took the picture of the King
and did a voice over with a useless
voice that can't even pronounce Ibadan
properly.

1 Like

Technology Market / Re: A BETTER ALTERNATIVE TO MTN LUMOS.NO SUBSCRIPTION PAYMENT by 2fine2fast(m): 9:20am On Apr 03, 2019
Am4obama:
I need the solar system and I wish to pay by installment for 10months... I won't default we can have agreement on this flexible method of payment so as the money can be charged directly from my monthly salary.

This guy is a fraud.
His solar power system is exactly opposite of what he stated.

Patronize him at your own peril.
If you have money to waste just patronize him.

He has taught me not to trust businesses and transactions online.
I am in the process of serving me the exact way he served me.

1 Like 1 Share

Technology Market / Re: A BETTER ALTERNATIVE TO MTN LUMOS.NO SUBSCRIPTION PAYMENT by 2fine2fast(m): 9:19am On Apr 03, 2019
This guy is a fraud.
His solar power system is exactly opposite of what he stated.

Patronize him at your own peril.
If you have money to waste just patronize him.

He has taught me not to trust businesses and transactions online.
I am in the process of serving him the exact way he served me.

1 Like 1 Share

Travel / Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by 2fine2fast(m): 1:21pm On Apr 02, 2019
I submitted the application for my study permit renewal on the 25th of January, 2019.
Ever since I have not gotten any update. I’m at the risk of losing my NRF scholarship and my PhD research has suffered immensely. I don’t know what else to do. Please help.
Crime / Re: CCTV Footage Humbles A Milo Thief, After A Fight During Interrogation by 2fine2fast(m): 11:37am On Apr 01, 2019
Steal Gari ..I will understand.
Steal rice...I will emphatize.
But steal Milo...You are a greedy
kleptomaniac bastard.
Politics / Re: What Is The Relationship Between Benin, The Country And Benin City In Nigeria? by 2fine2fast(m): 6:38am On Apr 01, 2019
I'm not a historian, Im a scientist that follows evidence, results, reasonings and logic.

You claim Oduduwa was a rejected Bini prince that ruled the Yorubas, yet the son of the rejected and banished King came back to rule your "most advanced Bini". It defies all logical reasoning.

So many claims to refute in your so called "superior everyone must accept" fallacies.

Mine is just one concern, We Yorubas do not claim or want Bini for anything. The Bini should return the courtesy and stop insulting our collective intelligence by their spurious folklore tales.

I, for one, am more concerned about the history of our other Yoruba brethren in Togo, Sierra Leone, Gambia, Trinidad and Tobago, Cuba, Brazil, Ghana, Dahomey etc. I'm interested in their presents and in our future together.

Long live the Yoruba race.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Politics / Re: Why Are The SW Hypocrites? by 2fine2fast(m): 8:30pm On Mar 27, 2019
Play your game make we play ours.
No need for unnecessary ranting.
No need for hating, you don’t gat
our back, in fact you never had and
we don’t gat yours too. It’s simple
arithmetic.
No hard feelings.
Itesiwaju Ile Odua lo je wa logun.

4 Likes

Politics / Re: How Agbaje Hijacked Money Sent For Campaigns — PDP by 2fine2fast(m): 6:44am On Mar 25, 2019
ATIKU...
Cash Cow to sure.

Jimi Agbaje was like "Angeli to npire jo ma
lo sun"..... grin tongue

37 Likes 2 Shares

Politics / Re: Inec Declears APC's Lalong Winner Of Plateau Gorvernorship Election by 2fine2fast(m): 5:58am On Mar 24, 2019
Good one.
In some people's voice now... this is a RAPE of democracy.Very sore losers.

All this their APC/PDP rubbish no kuku concern me.

But anybody that comes on the internet to shout Afonja Christian, Afonja Muslim trying to cause disaffection amongst Yorubas, Eledumare will decorate their household with thunderS.

So surprising how OYO and OSUN became their new bae just because PDP won.The same States they used to curse and abuse everyday.

YORUBA RONU OO. E ma je ki awon omo alainira ko si wa laarin.

ODUA yo gbe wa oo.

129 Likes 13 Shares

Politics / Re: I Am Just Imagining How The Southeast Would Deal With SW In 2023 by 2fine2fast(m): 11:28am On Mar 12, 2019
Shayetet13:

You think like a child. So why did you omit 2003? Obasanjo is a yoruba man. Or are you doubting that? The fact is, the Igbos voted for a yoruba man in 1999. Whether he is your choice or not is not the issue. Ok, why not choose someone who is not Igbos choice but still Igbo and vote for him in 2023. Maybe someone like Okorocha or OUK. Pls, if you want to quote me next, pls be mature in reasoning or i wont respond to you

You are the one thinking like a foetus.
There were 2 parties PDP- Obasanjo AD/ANPP- Falae.
Just kindergarten mathematics should tell you that you had no choice than to vote one of the two Yoruba men.

Even if you had boycotted the 99 elections it's still a win/win for Yoruba.

Please get it into your head, Your people never did us any favour.

2 Likes

Politics / Re: I Am Just Imagining How The Southeast Would Deal With SW In 2023 by 2fine2fast(m): 10:19am On Mar 12, 2019
Shayetet13:

East voted for the south west in 1999 and 2003 against northern candidates, in the spirit of the south. Now, its the turn of the east for presidency in 2023, the south west is saying it is their turn again. If that is not betrayal, what is? Advise your brothers to stand down or the presidency will never return to the south. The south south agrees. Why the west wants to stand alone in an act of betrayal baffles me.

You don't even know your history...
1999 had two Yorubas as the candidates... We Yorubas wanted Falae cos we know how useless Obasanjo was, your people chose instead to vote against our wish... So you didn't do us any favor.

6 Likes

Travel / Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by 2fine2fast(m): 2:43am On Mar 12, 2019
blazer2018:

oh, I see...Thanks a lot
Please apply for the Visa with a new passport. This is because your Visa period will be limited by the expiry date of your current passport. That means you will have to apply for another Visa again once this passport expires.
Crime / Re: Vulcanizer Caught Stealing Pants In Abuja by 2fine2fast(m): 9:05am On Mar 11, 2019
emeijeh:
Looks like Reno O

Very black reno
Politics / Re: Lamidi Mukaila 'Auxiliary' Wife Murdered In Ibadan, Shot Dead by 2fine2fast(m): 1:25pm On Mar 10, 2019
The only bad thing with Seyi as the governor of Oyo state is the Auxillary tag and his NURTW thugs.
I hope we will not lose the relative peace we enjoy in Iwo road/ Ife road axis of Ibadan.

11 Likes 1 Share

Travel / Re: A Lady Had A Premonition About The Ethiopian Plane Crash. by 2fine2fast(m): 11:12am On Mar 10, 2019
Abeg these things can be edited.

1 Like 1 Share

Politics / Re: 2019 Governorship Election Results In Nigeria As Announced By INEC by 2fine2fast(m): 10:42am On Mar 10, 2019
When APC wins in Yorubaland, they call us names, they wail, they cringe in severe pains saying results are rigged.
When PDP wins, they gyrate all over shouting elections are fair.

I pity their ignorant lots.

We Yorubas don’t play blind politics, we don’t do hatred politics. The person, the party, his backbones, etc...are some of the factors that make Yorubas choose you or not.

Please note religion does my determine elections in SW. Seyi Makinde is a Christian coasting to victory in Oyo State that has a slightly majority Muslim populations inspite of the fact that his opponent Adelabu is a Muslim.

One last word, any of those people trying to use the freedom of the internet to cause divisions amongst the Yoruba commonwealth...shouting Afonja Muslims, Yoruba Christians...I beg you I n the name of Eledumare to stop.

If you are stubborn and choose not to, Orisa Nla will destroy you, your household, your going out, your coming in, your generations yet unborn and even your ancestors in their muddy graves will partake of the pestilence.

Eledumare a bukun gbogbo omo Yoruba nile loko, Aase.

44 Likes 4 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (of 23 pages)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.