Stats: 3,154,398 members, 7,822,835 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 05:44 PM

2fine2fast's Posts

Nairaland Forum / 2fine2fast's Profile / 2fine2fast's Posts

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (of 23 pages)

Health / Re: Kogi State Building Nigeria's Biggest Reference Hospital by 2fine2fast(m): 10:33am On Feb 02, 2021
Good one.
I can sight the Ohinoyi's palace directly in front of it.
I hope I saw right?

Phones / Re: Iphone Device Store( Purchase All Models Of Iphones Here At Good Rates) by 2fine2fast(m): 11:28am On Dec 15, 2020
Please ur pirce for iPhone 8 and SE 2020..thanks.
Technology Market / Re: Iphone 8 by 2fine2fast(m): 4:23am On Dec 15, 2020
scanty details..pictures, address, etc.
Education / Re: Do Not Study A Course Just Because You Like It. by 2fine2fast(m): 4:36pm On Nov 10, 2020
DamZik:
Very few privileged people. How significant is one out of one million? You know someone like you would still get good job even if you study Animal husbandry or social studies. In this case, it's not a matter of what you study. Thank God for your parental background.

I tap into your grace sir.

My parents never wrote my exams for me.
My parents never applied for my first job for me at a NGO.
My parents never applied to NAFDAC for me, never wrote the NAFDAC entrance exam for me
neither did they sit for me during my NAFDAC job interview.
My parents never applied for me to study for my PhD, never wrote my resignation letter for me
and I am sure as hell that they are not the one doing my current PhD research for me.
You parents can only support your course in life if you have directions already.
Even God will not support you when you have no directions.
I have met lots of people that are from less privileged background compared to mine.
And some of them are doing better than I am doing, in folds.
Morale of the story, DONT LIMIT YOURSELF.

Education / Re: Do Not Study A Course Just Because You Like It. by 2fine2fast(m): 8:39am On Nov 10, 2020
DamZik:
""Jambites are found of going to school to study courses with fancy names but many of these courses won't get you a job or a well paid job after graduation."' You have said my mind. I have never seen someone who studied Biochemistry or Microbiology getting full employment. They usually end up as unqualified Teachers in private schools.
Your assertion is very wrong. I studied Biochemistry, graduated officially in 2010, started my first job 2011, switched to NAFDAC in 2012. Left NAFDAC 2017 to pursue my Phd degree in Biotechnology. Many of my classmates are gainfully employed. Don’t limit others by your own limited view. Whatever you study in school, be the best in it.. then know you worth. The grace of God will cover the rest.

Technology Market / Re: We Fix All Type Of Smart Phones by 2fine2fast(m): 2:35pm On Oct 31, 2020
Can you change the logic board of an iPhone 8?
Politics / Re: Ondo 2020 Governorship Election Updates, Results And Live Monitoring by 2fine2fast(m): 4:28am On Oct 11, 2020
Werey ni bobo 3 times yi sha.

Crime / Re: 38-Year-Old Dad Defiles 4-Year-Old Daughter In Uyo, Cut Her Vagina With Scissors by 2fine2fast(m): 6:23pm On Aug 29, 2020
Ah
Nkan nbe.

European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Re: PSG Vs Bayern Munich Champions League Final (0 - 1) On 23rd August 2020 by 2fine2fast(m): 9:58pm On Aug 23, 2020
Hookupbase:
Link to Stream Live Om your Phone and Laptop Including all Devices
⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️

https://redr.it/j8

Enjoy 100% Ultra HD.....
God bless u.

European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Re: PSG Vs Bayern Munich Champions League Final (0 - 1) On 23rd August 2020 by 2fine2fast(m): 9:57pm On Aug 23, 2020
Congratulations to my brother David Alaba...
Omuluabi tooto to nfi Ife UEFA mu emu oguro..

Celebrities / Re: Adewale Akinnuoye-agbaje Celebrates His 53rd Birthday Today by 2fine2fast(m): 9:28am On Aug 22, 2020
Omo Yoruba ni mi oooo...
Swagger..
Happy Bday Boda Wale

Politics / Re: Governor Akeredolu Inaugurates Operation Amotekun In Ondo (PHOTOS) by 2fine2fast(m): 5:53pm On Aug 11, 2020
Amotekun de...
Oju eje....
Iyalaya gbogbo yin.
Koni kaluku di omo Iya re mu..
A ko fosi rara nile Odua.
Odua a gbewa ooo.

47 Likes 4 Shares

Technology Market / Re: A BETTER ALTERNATIVE TO MTN LUMOS.NO SUBSCRIPTION PAYMENT by 2fine2fast(m): 5:21am On Jul 28, 2020
Bigleaf1006:

Pls I am just about getting this mtn solution, I have a 43 inch led,a decoder,2 rechargeable energy efficient fans and I will be ok with the 4 LED lights and of course phone charging.

Pls can it work for me?
It’s better you get the Mtn lumos than this guys crap. Or you buy from other established energy solution companies. I spent around 110/120 k on a crap from this guy that became useless within 5 months. Just a simple advice.

Business / Re: Top 5 Highest Earning CEOs In Nigeria Receive N272M To N586 Million Yearly by 2fine2fast(m): 6:44pm On Jul 14, 2020
Emvico34:
Segun agbaje is just a replica of his father Jimi agbaje. Former lagos state governorship aspirant under PDP. FEE DEE FEE FAWA this news will SHOCK BUHARI

Very stupid and incoherent post.
Things people do just for likes. undecided

21 Likes 1 Share

Politics / Re: Insurgency: Nigerians In Diaspora Pass Vote Of Confidence On PMB, Service chiefs by 2fine2fast(m): 10:02am On Jul 09, 2020
Craze de their heads..

When did they all come together and
give the votes?

I’m also in diaspora and I give
Buhari and his clueless chiefs
zero rating in tackling insurgency.

Education / Re: Professor Sanjay: The Most Published Researcher In Nigeria Is Not A Nigerian by 2fine2fast(m): 9:34pm On Jul 07, 2020
I sight my lecturer and mentor...
Prof Ganiyu Oboh...
Respect Sir.

Gureje Oye
Owolabi Ojo......
These guys have published in Elsevier's Lancet shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Impact factor 59.102..I hope there is someone here that knows
the magnititude of that....Those ones are Grand-Researchers...

Culture / Re: Whole Ondo State Was Under Benin Kingdom Except OWO by 2fine2fast(m): 7:03pm On Jul 07, 2020
AreaFada2:

Oh really? Good to hear you are from Owo.

Not everybody has the capacity to decipher or link things together. His music is relevant to show that Owo has a separate identity that developed before the Muslims invented the word "Yoruba". Therefore it show in language, culture, names and more. Quite a lot of it influence by Benin. As culture flowed both ways.

I won't expect you to know much about Owo anyway. For example even though you claim to be an Owo man, I doubt you can tell us without googling the full history of Igogo festival or any of the those stuff unique and central to Owo Identity..

FYI, my family name is on street near Aghofen Ologho.

Orlando Owo only partly lived in Owo. He was born in Osogbo.

That I didn’t grow up there don’t mean I don’t know about my roots. I’m from the Akinlelu family of Ehin-Ogbe and my father built his own house at Idasen, close to the University. Igogo is about Olowo Rerenjegen and his barren beautiful mystical Queen. As a kid my father used to take us home every August/September or so to attend. My late grandfather was the late Akinlelu of Ehin Ogbe, Owo while my late grand uncle was the Sasere of Owo land. Even all through my years working in Akure, I made it a ritual to attend Igogo with my father and his friends, not until i moved further away from Ondo State.

And please read my earlier post clearly, I never said Orlando was born In Owo, he is someone I have met personally. He had his primary school in Owo, maybe St Peters, I am not so sure, but I am very sure he attended Imade Grammar school, Owo. He even met his wife who schooled in St Louis at the same time he was at Imade.

This thread is not about Owo, so there's no point talking at length about it. Maybe you should create a thread about Owo. I only had to clear your misgivings.
Peace.

P.S. Your sentence about “Not everyone has the capacity to decipher or links together” is actually a rude way of talking to people while getting your points across.

Foreign Affairs / Re: Jair Bolsonaro: Brazil's President Tests Positive For Coronavirus by 2fine2fast(m): 5:09pm On Jul 07, 2020
Olorun ti mu..
I don’t know how stupid people
get to rule over us sometimes.

Culture / Re: Whole Ondo State Was Under Benin Kingdom Except OWO by 2fine2fast(m): 5:08pm On Jul 07, 2020
AreaFada2:

If you listen to Orlando Owoh songs you will notice some Owo twangs in it, despite only his mother coming from Owo.

Even the monarchical system are pretty close. was from 1680s to about 1830s. A much shorter pe.
What has Orlando Owoh’s music got to do with Edo? Even though his father was from ifon, a town that was under old Owo L.G.A, Orlando was an Owo man. He lived his early and late life in Owo, he schooled there.. that’s why he speaks the dialect and sings in the dialect.
I’m from Owo but I can’t speak the dialect cos I didn’t grow up there.

Crime / Re: Kano: Married Man Sentenced To 14-years In Prison For Raping 8-year-old Girl by 2fine2fast(m): 4:46pm On Jul 07, 2020
Oloribuku eda.
Aaye e ma laba ni.
O ni kure..
Ewon ye lo ma ku si.

Politics / Re: Lmpeachment Plan : Ondo Deputy Governor Drags Assembly To Court by 2fine2fast(m): 8:54am On Jul 07, 2020
I thought his supporters said he
controls all of the State assembly?
Toes crossed.
Politics / Re: Hushippupi: Our Members Connections With The Fraudster Was Fabricated - PDP by 2fine2fast(m): 6:05am On Jul 06, 2020
Now I believe something really happened
between PDP and Hushpuppi.
Too much self defense.

15 Likes 2 Shares

Politics / Re: [video] How The British Rigged Nigeria’s First Election, Blackmailed Zik To Work by 2fine2fast(m): 7:46am On Jul 01, 2020
This is an eye opener.
Now we know who betrayed
who.
Frontpage please.
Sports / Re: Top 7 Nigerian Flops In English Premier League History by 2fine2fast(m): 8:50pm On Jun 30, 2020
Why is Ahmed Musa classified as a flop?

Travel / Re: Help Confirm This Farm Address In Ijebu Mushin Ogun State by 2fine2fast(m): 4:55pm On Jun 11, 2020
Princessprofit:
2fine2fast, were you able to confirm that the farm is genuine? pls, l want to confirm Gbade farm along that side too. Was there really a place called Agric. village after Fulani camp, ijebu mushin.

They scammers bro. Please be careful.
Health / Re: Doctor Ikenna Ihim's Work Published By Bio Medical Central by 2fine2fast(m): 8:06pm On Jun 07, 2020
DoctorATTA:

I am a doctor OOO
1st of all, BMC is a peer reviewed journal
2nd of all, these journals you mentioned Elsevier, Springer, ACS , RSC NCBI are porting this article so I don’t quite get your point of this long false post.
You sound biased and upset
You should rather take pride that a young NAIJA is representing us well.

I have had sensible engagements with cerebral people on this forum about this topic.
You are entitled to your opinion Doctor. You work will speak for you, not you shouting
all over the world that you are a Dr. In developed societies like this title are merely titular and
as far as I can review from your sentence construction, i can perceive that you reek of mediocrity and the
"Typical Nigerian lecturer mentallity". Good luck in your future endeavours, in the mean time
Doctor ATTA, please post links to your scientific publications on this forum, I will like to learn from them.

Health / Re: Doctor Ikenna Ihim's Work Published By Bio Medical Central by 2fine2fast(m): 5:52pm On Jun 07, 2020
benji93:
Good observation. However, some researchers still pay a publication processing fee for open access. In which case researchers can access publications by a journal featured by a publisher(springer for example) for free, on publication. If it's not open access, you can only gain access publications by subscribing individually or courtesy of subscription made my an organization/institution on your behalf.

Of course you can pay processing fee for open access. I stated clearly that are ethical issues to that effect, this is a feauture that is being exploited by predatory publisher. As a matter of policy, my faculty for one frowns on it, this I have also imbibed. Of course there are different policies and expectations across various faculties in the world, whatever advances each's prospects.

Our argument is summarised in the lines below:

"The researchers do all the research. They format their documents on computers. They act as editors for the journals for free to select papers and reviewers. They do the peer-review for free. The remaining few admin tasks can be automated with software. Electronic distribution can be done by the repositories. What are they actually paying the publishers these huge fees for then?.

Thanks and regards.
Health / Re: Doctor Ikenna Ihim's Work Published By Bio Medical Central by 2fine2fast(m): 5:03pm On Jun 07, 2020
smithval:
I'll like to connect with you, sir. You're a good man.
Thank you Sir. We can always learn from each other. You can always send a message through the Nairaland inbox thing. Regards.
Health / Re: COVID-19: NCDC Validates Viral RNA Extraction by 2fine2fast(m): 5:41pm On May 22, 2020
This is a routine task I do in
my lab everyday.
Breakthrough ko
Breakfast ni...
Naija no go kee me
Politics / Re: Ondo Assembly Probes ₦4.3bn In Secret Account, Summons Finance Commissioner, AG by 2fine2fast(m): 7:48am On May 16, 2020
SLAP44:
Ondo state has always been rules by thieves, that's why there has never been any development there, the state is so poor that half of its population are beggars on the streets of the capital.

They should hold their leaders to account for their money he has stolen.

Thunder will fire that your useless stinky mouth spewing falsehood, saying Akure is full of beggars.
Which state are you from, let's compare the poverty statistics/profile.
Oloshi.

Politics / Re: Nnamdi Kanu Cries Out " I Worry For The Safety And Life Of Osinbajo." by 2fine2fast(m): 7:59am On Apr 20, 2020
His name is actually.....

CLOWNU grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (of 23 pages)