Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,915 members, 7,799,092 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 03:09 PM

2fine2fast's Posts

Nairaland Forum / 2fine2fast's Profile / 2fine2fast's Posts

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (of 23 pages)

Travel / Re: Lithuania Student Visa by 2fine2fast(m): 8:04am On Mar 22
Atatukseeker:
You can apply Lithuania šŸ‡±šŸ‡¹ visa from Nigeria Abuja or Lagos through Belgium šŸ‡§šŸ‡Ŗ Embassy. TLS contact.

Abeg, can someone please confirm this information.
I take God beg you. Thanks in anticipation.
Travel / Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by 2fine2fast(m): 6:42am On Mar 02
antobogdan:

It is dodgy if they contact the bank and expect to be given details about the accounts. In most countries it is strictly forbidden for banks to give any details about the accounts to any person, except the owner. They do not even tell a third party if someone has an account with them or not. DHA is completely unprofessional here...

I even know another person from my bank who submitted a statement from a bank that was not even in English, not translated, no signature, no stamp, and visa was approved! While anothe person, with the statement from the same bank, translated, signed and stamped on every page, with reference letter...was rejected! These people are a disgrace...

1. Please note that a country reserves the right to grant or deny any application to visit their country. So, there is no need to be confrontational.
2. Please kindly remove the phone number in the personal chats. It is highly unprofessional and unethical. The right to the chat belongs to both you and the person on the other end, furthermore, it is not nice that you displayed the person's details on a public forum as this , to what end exactly?

Thanks.
Foreign Affairs / Re: Madagascar Passes Bill To Castrate Child Rapists by 2fine2fast(m): 8:44pm On Feb 09
Amnesty International must be MENT in the head.
What is more degrading to humanity than raping a child? If castration does not desist them, then they must cut out the blokos out rightly, if that doesnā€™t work, they must just kill them by hanging them on their balls. Pedophiles must not be allowed to pass down their genetic materials in a sane society. God bless Madagascar.

78 Likes 7 Shares

Travel / Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by 2fine2fast(m): 9:52pm On Dec 06, 2023
If you interested in PhD or MSc in Food science and you got good grades, you can send me an email on Nairaland. Iā€™m recruiting students for my research group at the Durban University of Technology. Cheers.

1 Like 1 Share

Education / Re: LASU Prof. Tajudeen Olumoko Dismissed Over ā€˜Result Racketeeringā€™ by 2fine2fast(m): 3:33pm On Nov 10, 2023
You carry Marketing professor and put behind certificates.
Wetin u expect. E go market an noni.
BTW, how do you become a Prof with only 56 citations?

Sports / Re: Antetokounmpo & Anthony Joshua On Forbes 50 Highest-Paid Athletes 2023 List by 2fine2fast(m): 5:26am On May 18, 2023
Please rephrase ā€¦
Two Omoluabis..

170 Likes 25 Shares

Politics / Re: Peter Obi Disguises At Aso Villa Wearing Mopol Uniform by 2fine2fast(m): 6:55am On May 17, 2023
Lol..where Seun Kute make he help me
arrange better slap for anā€¦the slap go do
factory reset back to his mournerā€™s black attire.
Lol.
Politics / Re: Timi Frank to International Community: Steer clear of Tinubu's inauguration by 2fine2fast(m): 9:18am On May 15, 2023
Premium tearsā€¦
Can someone help me with the picture of
Azizat drinking obidient tears..

2 Likes

Travel / Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by 2fine2fast(m): 5:34am On Mar 09, 2023
lymelyte:
100% facts.. Except say you get funding from the school or mastercard scholarship or refugee scholarship which is mostly given to honors/master students..

Please donā€™t make pronouncements on what you not 100% certain of. Phd and masters by research is free at DUT. It used to be free at UKZN too until a few years ago. I finished my PhD at DUT in 2021 and Iā€™m currently holding a Postdoc position there. Although thereā€™s a price stated in the studentsā€™ handbook but once you get a supervisor and the school admits you, the fees are waived during registration. The only caveat is that you have a specific period of time within which you must complete your study. Beyond that time, no more waivers.

1 Like

Politics / Re: Ganduje: Buhari Achieved Nothing In 8 Years; Want To Destroy APC Before Leaving by 2fine2fast(m): 3:21am On Feb 17, 2023
gaby:
Lol

Una never see anything at all.

Buhari learned a big lesson from his time as a military head of state when he unfolded this same plan to punish looters like IBB, MKO, Dikko and co., but was ganged up against, booted out, and humiliated.

This time, he decided to give them an 11th hour shocker when they least expected it and without enough time to gang up against him like they did in the past. Imagine if Buhari had attempted this in 2015 or midway into his 8-year term. These morons for get time to take the old man out.

This movie just dey interesting well well.

Una go cry tire.

For all of us bearing the collective pains of this policy. Please, be informed that if indeed you love Nigeria, yours, and your children's future, kindly bear this pain as it is now because fixing Nigeria to become a country we all can even be proud of will cost much more than the current currency crisis/pains. That is how messed up the system is.

You can judge from the set of elites complaining about this policy, how close they thought they were to and knew Buhari, and how he is going about minding his business without them right now.

I've had some negatives to say about some of Buhari's policies but I've always known he had a joker up his sleeves and a very unpredictable no nonsense old soja.

If there is anyone that truly could fix the rot called corruption in Nigeria, Buhari is the man.

If in doubt, check his electoral reform policy. You might also want to ask yourself why all the idiots wailing and cursing him now haven't been able to link him to any act of direct looting.

No one, and I repeat, no one can point to any material nonsense to say "this is Buhari's that he looted to corner for himself". This is exactly why the idiotic materialistic animals who revel in looting what they have no need for disgust him. He only used them to actualize his dreams of leaving whatever legacy he thought he could leave in good conscience for Nigeria by becoming a President after his botched first term.

In years to come, by what time Buhari would have signed out from life.com, na that time una go understand say the man dey legit and upright pass 99.9% of all the idiots and animals parading themselves as leaders in Nigeria right from the inception of the country up until today. It happened with Yaradua. When he was alive, Nigerians in their usual fashion nicknamed him "Baba Go-slow". But today, I laugh when I hear the same people calling him the "Best President Nigeria never truly enjoyed"...humans.

In conclusion, we all need to be grateful to God that these wailing rogues were unable to hoard their loots completely in foreign currencies...lol

Na that time una for understand say their wailings na personal grief no be say dem care about any masses.

Useless wicked demons.

Bubu, tighten the noose abeg.

Posterity go remember you. I wished your pal Idiagbon was alive to see you bring your joint dreams to life. I am confident he'd be proud of you even in his grave.

Animals.

The idiots were expecting the CBN to print the same exact amount of currency that should have been in circulation but resting in their various mansions devoid of any human presence.

Enemies of state.

This was what Buhari spent his entire 8 years planning and perfecting.

Well done Bubu.

I'm proud of you...I will contact you for this weekend's bet9ja booking code.

You sabi carry handicap plus Ov 4.5

All of these for likes and unfortunately you got just one.
Now Buhari is their idol.

1 Like

Travel / Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by 2fine2fast(m): 6:48pm On Dec 17, 2022
Tesclaros:
what is your rate?

Travel / Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by 2fine2fast(m): 5:04pm On Dec 17, 2022
I have 20k Rands for sale.
Please dm if interested.
Travel / Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by 2fine2fast(m): 10:42am On Dec 15, 2022
Tryhard:
The South African Consul General in Nigeria, Mr Darkey Africa has revealed that the submission of fraudulent documents is responsible for the delay in the issuance of South African visas to Nigerians.

Darkey added that the other reason for the delay is the high demand for the visa. He made this revelation known to Tribune Online in a chat yesterday.

Meanwhile, Africa noted that the delay would be well managed if straightforward applications are made.

You know the demands for South African visas is quite high and the turnover takes too long because people submit fraudulent documents.

ā€œI have met the then President of Travel Agents. We made a presentation to them. We showed them the frequency of fraudulent applications as opposed to those who are compliant.

ā€œWe told them if we eliminate this, the turnover will be as quick as imagined.ā€ He said.

ā€œThere is probably a misunderstanding. The rules and conditions for applications are the same.

Any embassy you go to, it is the same answer given by their officials. Nigerians are noted fo forgery of documents and fraud. This is what led to internet fraud and This is why our prayers do not get answered by the Almighty God. Presenting forged documents to embassy officials lengthens the time it takes for verification.

To do a diligent vetting of these falsified documents will waste time. At the end, the official will reject the application. Nigerians will go out to complain that the embassies are not issuing visas to them. Whereas, it is their faults. These officials have their countryā€™s national interest and These are the Nigerian citizens that go overseas to soil the name of our country by becoming vagabonds and rely on their host countryā€™s hospitality and behave badly when they do not meet the expectations of their host country. To the foreign embassy thoroughly vet and only approve visas for those applicants with genuine documents

https://tribuneonlineng.com/fraudulent-documents-increased-demand-responsible-for-delay-of-south-african-visa-to-nigerians-%E2%80%95-consul-general/
m

That is utter rubbish, if frauds are detected, reject the application and return peopleā€™s passports. That gives you no right to hold peoples passports for one year. Then you do same for people that submitted honest applications. Please tell us something else.

1 Like

Travel / Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by 2fine2fast(m): 5:39am On Dec 09, 2022
Please DM me if you need to make any payment in South Africa in Rands. Cheers.
Business / Re: New Naira Notes Unveiled (Pictures) by 2fine2fast(m): 11:40am On Nov 23, 2022
My own is that they should reduce the size to that of other world currencies so it can fit a normal wallet. Like USD, Rand , etc
Travel / Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by 2fine2fast(m): 3:30am On Nov 20, 2022
[quote author=shigo04 post=118524249][/quote]

No Sir. Withdrawing my passport soon.
Technology Market / Re: Ipad 2 At Give Away Prices 10k by 2fine2fast(m): 7:20pm On Nov 19, 2022
Blessed4good:

I ready to give you
Still working right, how do we transact?
Battery life?
Technology Market / Re: Ipad 2 At Give Away Prices 10k by 2fine2fast(m): 6:55pm On Nov 19, 2022
Blessed4good:
iPad 2 at give away prices 10k each
Get one for your kids for learning and fun

Want one please, in Ibadan.
Travel / Malaysia Enquiries by 2fine2fast(m): 8:58am On Nov 11, 2022
Hello Everyone.
I have a Postdoc opportunity in Malaysia.
Please if there is anyone on this platform that has experience about Malaysia, especially with regards to
Postdoctoral fellowship over there, kindly provide answers to my questions below.

1. What is the tax rate for Postdocs, the info I got from the University is not straightforward. The monthly income
is 5500 Ringitt.
2. Are the opportunities to engage in any productive activity in Malaysia e.g. Tutoring, part time lecturing, etc.
3. How long does the visa processing take?
4. How easy is it to survive and save for a family man on an income of 5500 before tax.
5. I learnt that one needs Medical insurance cover, please is that true and how expensive is it?

Please pardon my queries, but I urgently need to weigh my options before I take this important step.
Thanks and GOD bless.
Travel / Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by 2fine2fast(m): 6:32am On Nov 05, 2022
mekuscato:

Thanks but the sign up is saying unsuccessful and I have appointment on Monday. I have tried several times

I can help with the subscription if you need me to.
Travel / Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by 2fine2fast(m): 2:06pm On Oct 28, 2022
sukuman:
Good morning house, I was contacted by the embassy yesterday that I should submit a letter stating I will be continuing my studies, I am confused about what type of letter i am supposed to submit, though i am suppose to resume in February 2022 and i submitted my application since January 2022. I need guide from members of the house.

I think itā€™s the letter of Undertaking that your institution gives for students renewing. It will be started in the letter that you are a registered student, that you will continuing your studie and it will give an estimated graduation time. Finally, the letter will state that if you donā€™t register for the new session the school will inform Home Affairs. Itā€™s a generic letter issued to students. Best of luck.
TV/Movies / Re: In Loving Memory: Orisabunmi ā€˜the Truth About Me And King Sunny Adeā€™. by 2fine2fast(m): 9:22pm On Oct 19, 2022
God rest her soul.
Travel / Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by 2fine2fast(m): 1:50pm On Sep 19, 2022
Hello Guys, I got a text message from The SA Embassy to resubmit another application form (DHA 1738 form)
at VFS Abuja.
I had submitted my application for the Research Visitor Visa in March, 2022 for my postdoctoral fellowship.
Please I need your kind answers to the questions below:

1. Must I book an appointment with VFS on the website like I did during the original submission. Or do I just walk
in and make the submission.
2. The form specifically asked that I submit the form, do I also need to submit all the documents I submitted during
the original submission.
3. Do I need to make another payment for the Visa fee?

Please be informed that I have contacted VFS and they had no reasonable response to the queries. The number that
also texted from the Embassy instructed that I must not call or text back.
Thanks as I look forward to your insights.
Politics / Re: Ugwuanyi Approves Creation Of Ndioke Ibagwa-Aka Autonomous Community by 2fine2fast(m): 7:33am On Aug 20, 2022
Someone should kindly explain this concept of Autonomous community to me. The characteristics? Advantages? Etc. Thanks in advance.

7 Likes

Politics / Re: 90 Year Old Woman Donates Her N1m Life Savings To Buhari's Campaign by 2fine2fast(m): 7:44pm On Jun 20, 2022
SarkinYarki:

You say what?

I humbly and remorsely withdraw my Sai Buhari.
He failed us.

1 Like

Travel / Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by 2fine2fast(m): 9:06pm On Jun 11, 2022
Mar 30
Travel / Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by 2fine2fast(m): 10:50am On Jun 03, 2022
Poetchi:

Morning house, pls pls urgent!!! Who has about 10k rands for sale. Urgent pls I have a deadline. Kindly let me know pls
I have, pls contact if you interested.
Travel / Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by 2fine2fast(m): 8:27pm On May 31, 2022
strongmoxie:
My study visa application was rejected on the grounds of insufficient funds. My bank statement submitted has a closing balance of 2.6m. The notice of decision is even one photocopied paper with photocopy stamp and signature (after about 9 weeks). No explanation. I submitted introduction letter from employer, my school documents etc. I am so confused right now. This is my second rejection. Please I need help! This does not make sense to me. Should I represent?
Please how do I make written representation to the director general to review the decision? Is it via email, or physical submission?

I'm so sorry you had to go through this.
One thing that I am certain of is that Appeal doesn't work with SA Home Affairs.
I am talking from experience, the next option is to reapply. Probably you shd get
a sponsorship letter from a relative that has a large cash flow and a balance that
is up to 10 million. That will be together with your account which u submitted earlier
on. As well as a personalised letter from your supervisor or school's international office.
You can also try other countries cos SA get as e be now.
Best of luck !
Travel / Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by 2fine2fast(m): 4:39pm On May 31, 2022
hmgkope:

Please have you received your visa and passport?

Still hoping and praying.
Travel / Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by 2fine2fast(m): 2:46pm On May 31, 2022
080bjaked:

Please DM if you have Rands for sale

I have.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (of 23 pages)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.