Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,157 members, 7,953,595 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 08:05 PM

2fine2fast's Posts

Nairaland Forum / 2fine2fast's Profile / 2fine2fast's Posts

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (of 23 pages)

Crime / Re: Vulcanizer Caught Stealing Pants In Abuja by 2fine2fast(m): 9:05am On Mar 11, 2019
emeijeh:
Looks like Reno O

Very black reno
Politics / Re: Lamidi Mukaila 'Auxiliary' Wife Murdered In Ibadan, Shot Dead by 2fine2fast(m): 1:25pm On Mar 10, 2019
The only bad thing with Seyi as the governor of Oyo state is the Auxillary tag and his NURTW thugs.
I hope we will not lose the relative peace we enjoy in Iwo road/ Ife road axis of Ibadan.

11 Likes 1 Share

Travel / Re: A Lady Had A Premonition About The Ethiopian Plane Crash. by 2fine2fast(m): 11:12am On Mar 10, 2019
Abeg these things can be edited.

1 Like 1 Share

Politics / Re: 2019 Governorship Election Results In Nigeria As Announced By INEC by 2fine2fast(m): 10:42am On Mar 10, 2019
When APC wins in Yorubaland, they call us names, they wail, they cringe in severe pains saying results are rigged.
When PDP wins, they gyrate all over shouting elections are fair.

I pity their ignorant lots.

We Yorubas don’t play blind politics, we don’t do hatred politics. The person, the party, his backbones, etc...are some of the factors that make Yorubas choose you or not.

Please note religion does my determine elections in SW. Seyi Makinde is a Christian coasting to victory in Oyo State that has a slightly majority Muslim populations inspite of the fact that his opponent Adelabu is a Muslim.

One last word, any of those people trying to use the freedom of the internet to cause divisions amongst the Yoruba commonwealth...shouting Afonja Muslims, Yoruba Christians...I beg you I n the name of Eledumare to stop.

If you are stubborn and choose not to, Orisa Nla will destroy you, your household, your going out, your coming in, your generations yet unborn and even your ancestors in their muddy graves will partake of the pestilence.

Eledumare a bukun gbogbo omo Yoruba nile loko, Aase.

44 Likes 4 Shares

Politics / Re: Dapo Abiodun of APC heads for victory in Ogun by 2fine2fast(m): 10:22am On Mar 10, 2019
When APC wins in Yorubaland, they call us names, they wail, they cringe in severe pains saying results are rigged.

We Yorubas don’t play blind politics, we don’t do hatred politics. The person, the party, his backbones, etc...are some of the factors that make Yorubas choose you or not.

Please note religion does my determine elections in SW. Seyi Makinde is a Christian coasting to victory in Oyo State that has a slightly majority Muslim populations inspite of the fact that his opponent Adelabu is a Muslim.

One last word, any of those people trying to use the freedom of the internet to cause divisions amongst the Yoruba commonwealth...shouting Afonja Muslims, Yoruba Christians...I beg you I n the name of Eledumare to stop.

If you are stubborn and choose not to, Orisa Nla will destroy you, your household, your going out, your coming in, your generations yet unborn and even your ancestors in their muddy graves will partake of the pestilence.

17 Likes 2 Shares

Politics / Re: PDP Wins Saki West, Oyo North In Oyo State- CABLE by 2fine2fast(m): 10:21am On Mar 10, 2019

12 Likes 2 Shares

Politics / Re: Breaking: INEC Declares PDP Winner Of Ondo South Senatorial District by 2fine2fast(m): 9:59am On Mar 10, 2019

Politics / Re: Corper Soaked In Lagos After A Party Member Beat Him Up. Video by 2fine2fast(m): 2:47pm On Mar 09, 2019
Don’t know the details though.
But some youths try to be too confrontational..
In 2011 when dem wan cause trouble for
my polling booth for Toto, Nassarawa, I just carry my load return to local government Inec office. Last last they cancelled result from the polling unit and I still got paid full.
No be my papa de contest.
I no fit allow my head to be broken by useless politicians.

2 Likes

Technology Market / Re: Clean U.S. Used Iphone SE 32gb by 2fine2fast(m): 4:33pm On Mar 04, 2019
I recommend the seller.
iPhone SE I bought for my
woman from the seller is
perfect.
Celebrities / Re: Top 10 Black Filmmakers Announced By Black History Month Diversity In Cannes by 2fine2fast(m): 1:30pm On Mar 04, 2019
Wey Tyler Perry?
Jargons list.

2 Likes

Celebrities / Re: Top 10 Black Filmmakers Announced By Black History Month Diversity In Cannes by 2fine2fast(m): 1:29pm On Mar 04, 2019
Tyler Perry nko?

1 Like

Travel / Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by 2fine2fast(m): 11:40am On Mar 04, 2019
Adsales:
There is a racket at the SA consulate. If you have fixed travel plans to go to SA don't depend on them getting your passport and visa back to you on time. Those getting their visas on time know what they had to do. Simple advice for normal folks trying to do the right thing.

Boss I'm listening. I have sent you a mail. I have lost a lot already. I can't afford to lose everything.
Politics / Re: Kwankwaso Counsels Supporters To Be Calm And Accept The Loss In Good Faith by 2fine2fast(m): 12:50pm On Feb 26, 2019
FarahAideed:

Crisis is better than Buhari ..Buhari can't be allowed to rob is blind like this and go Scot free
Fool.

Carry your family and start the crisis.

Cretin.

30 Likes 2 Shares

Politics / Re: Accept My Congratulations On An Election Decently Fought By You - Momodu To Atik by 2fine2fast(m): 10:35am On Feb 26, 2019
Dele my boi is in sifia pains.

embarassed
Politics / Re: Even Satan Can't Rig Like This - Reno Omokri by 2fine2fast(m): 9:49am On Feb 26, 2019
Cry
me
a
river.

6 Likes 1 Share

Politics / Ghanaian Politicians Buy Electorates With Jollof Rice. by 2fine2fast(m): 8:44am On Feb 26, 2019
As seen in the last NDC primaries held last week. Packaged rice customized with former President Mahama’s picture.

Like Nigeria like Ghana.
Nawa for Africa.

Source:https://mobile.ghanaweb.com/GhanaHomePage/features/Incentives-for-electorates-constitute-votes-buying-725833

1 Share

Politics / Re: Atiku Narrowly Wins Edo State With 7849 Votes by 2fine2fast(m): 6:46am On Feb 26, 2019
Oshiomhole is the best thing to have happened to APC in recent times.

Osho Baba..
I respect you.
We thank you.

71 Likes 12 Shares

Politics / Re: 2019: South East Governors Did Not Influence Results To Favour Buhari - Umahi by 2fine2fast(m): 6:01am On Feb 26, 2019
klever18:

19 states in the north?
Yes Oga..
North West 7
North East. 6
North Central 6.

Do your maths and kindly visit Google for more information.
Cheers.
Politics / Re: 2019: South East Governors Did Not Influence Results To Favour Buhari - Umahi by 2fine2fast(m): 10:15pm On Feb 25, 2019
With the 19 states in the North..
6 in the South Weat..
Buhari already has more than
25 percent in two thirds of 36
states.

Why do my Ibo brothers have to blame
someone for their misfortunes everytime.

Looking from a positive angle now...
IBOS can now blame the South South
for Betrayal of their noble Atiku cause.
We Afonjas can rest for a while....Lmao.
Over to you my Assets.

1 Like

Politics / Re: 2019: South East Governors Did Not Influence Results To Favour Buhari - Umahi by 2fine2fast(m): 10:11pm On Feb 25, 2019
Politics / Re: 2019 Presidential Election Results (Unofficial, Live Updates) by 2fine2fast(m): 9:24pm On Feb 25, 2019
We sane Nigerians knew there is no way for PDP to rule Nigeria in the next twenty
years. We actually chose the lesser of the 2 evils we have.
Attached is my prediction a day before the election was postponed.
Not exact, but close.
God bless NIGERIA.

2 Likes

Politics / Re: 2019 Presidential Election: Live Updates And Reports by 2fine2fast(m): 9:22pm On Feb 25, 2019
We sane Nigerians knew there is no way for PDP to rule Nigeria in the next twenty
Not exact, but close.
God bless NIGERIA.

1 Like

Politics / Re: Our Democracy Is Under Threat - Secondus by 2fine2fast(m): 9:21pm On Feb 25, 2019
Not exact, but close.
God bless NIGERIA.

Politics / Re: Our Democracy Is Under Threat - Secondus by 2fine2fast(m): 7:02pm On Feb 25, 2019
Uche Secondus. I have 4 pieces of advice for you.
1. Change your name to FIRSTUS

2.Advice your Atiku to contest for President of Biafra.... I'm so sure of his victory....However, if Nnamdi tells my Ibo brothers that there is no Erection....then see no 3.

3. Then advise your principal ATIKU to contest for President of Nairaland... I'm sure he will get enough LIKES & SHAREs. And last but not the least please see number 4

4. FCK OFF.

You are lucky I’m not Buhari.

10 Likes 2 Shares

Politics / Re: 2019 Presidential Election: Live Updates And Reports by 2fine2fast(m): 12:49pm On Feb 24, 2019
77up:
Dont ever listening to those ppl trying to console themselve onhow sw voted for pdp o.

Next level is here !

This channels result are 2015
Politics / Re: 2019 Presidential Election: Live Updates And Reports by 2fine2fast(m): 7:48am On Feb 24, 2019
trigar12:
I will like to know how akin alabi and shine peller are fairing in Ibadan... Someone pls update us

They both won.

1 Like

Politics / Re: 2019 Presidential Election: Live Updates And Reports by 2fine2fast(m): 6:13pm On Feb 23, 2019
Olode PU 1, Ward 7, Egbeda, Ibadan.
Presidential
APC 156
PDP 144
Senate
APC. 147
PDP. 133
APC 176
PDP120

8 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (of 23 pages)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.