Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,104 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:03 AM

2fine2fast's Posts

Nairaland Forum / 2fine2fast's Profile / 2fine2fast's Posts

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (of 23 pages)

Culture / Re: The Significance Of Oranmiyan Staff And Ife Immovable Heritage Resource. by 2fine2fast(m): 12:49am On Jul 18, 2019
TAO11:

In light of your claim that you have all of Egharevba's books with you, could you then do the needful and settle this exchange against me and in your favour.

Could you please attach the words of Egharevba from any of his books (all of which you claim to have) showing where he said or (at least) indicated that??:

**There wasn't anyone as Ekaladerhan at Igodomigodo palace at anytime.

**or where he said or (at least) indicated that : the last Ogiso (Ogiso Owodo) was childless.

Thank you! Lol

Omoluabi I really appreciate you taking that ignorant hallucinogenic boy to the cleaners.
While I appreciate your knowledge and more importantly your logic, I think it's not worth it arguing with a lad who does not know what a peer reviewed journal article is. The òdè thinks you just produce a journal article from your hat at will. He his a disgrace to the great and proud Edo tribe.
I will still beg you to continue the enlightenment for people like us with the basic ability to learn, reason and draw logical conclusions.
Eledumare a gbe e ooo, A gbe gbogbo awa Omo Yoruba nile loko.

P.s: I will like to buy you a drink.�

4 Likes

Travel / Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by 2fine2fast(m): 5:54pm On Jul 12, 2019
Sircreeden:

Will you stop giving false news here, how can you applied last week and visa issues? That's impossible even far back 2011 when we applied for visitor it's takes exactly 2weeks to be issued now it's 2019 it's not that easy

I don't agree with you. Everybody has their own way and luck. When I applied for my study visa in 2016 it took 6 working days. Now it's taking forever. I also think the short term visas are on the better side than long terms.
Family / Please Vote For My Baby For The Pears Contest by 2fine2fast(m): 10:43am On Jul 09, 2019
Politics / Re: Akeredolu Will Secure 75% Delegate Votes, Says Campaign Group by 2fine2fast(m): 6:20am On Jul 07, 2019
EYIBLESSN:

Are you from Ondo State? if no just shot up.. Ondo people are learned and well informed, Ondo is not Lagos nor Osun state. We abhor godfatherism.. Ask your paymaster Tinubu.. Okay!

You are clearly the one without any knowledge of Aketi's political journey in particular and Ondo State politics in general. Aketi was not the anointed candidate of Tinubu from day one, he connived with the Abuja cabals to outsmart Asiwaju during the primaries for his first term. It's only recently that both Aketi and Asiwaju stated seeing eye to eye.

Please if you don't know about something, just shut up and learn. Don't pollute the web space with your ignorance. Thanks my man.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Sports / Re: AFCON 2019: How Nigeria Defeated Cameroon In Pictures by 2fine2fast(m): 7:58pm On Jul 06, 2019
Where is the HOW in those pictures??

156 Likes 9 Shares

Politics / Re: Supreme Court Affirms Oyetola As Governor Of Osun State by 2fine2fast(m): 10:41am On Jul 05, 2019
Henrichemeka:
Our justice system is dead, Buhari and APC has succeeded. They own the executive, the legislature and now the judiciary. Its well. soldier go soldier come, barrack remains. We shall all reap what we sow, definitely.

Cry me a Lagoon....
Oh sorry...
Cry me a River.
Politics / Re: Posture Of Governor Wike As Seyi Makinde Visits Him (Photo) by 2fine2fast(m): 9:40am On Jul 05, 2019
firo08:
I love this Oyo state governor.
He doesn't look like a typical Yoruba man.

Cretin.
He doesn't look like a Yoruba man since he is
PDP.

Very stupid submission.

2 Likes

Politics / Re: Auxilliary Appointed As Oyo Nurtw Chairman by 2fine2fast(m): 8:45am On Jul 05, 2019
lordlugards:
Why always Muslims.
Only God knows how many heads he might have mine to assume these positions.

Fear Yoruba Muslims especially those ones claiming Alhaji, they don't joke with ritual

Thunder fire your mouth for that your comment on Yoruba Muslims.
Yoruba is one, get that into your empty skulls

If you do not desist from trying to cause disaffection amongst the children of Oduduwa... Your household will scatter and know no peace.

2 Likes

Politics / Re: Auxilliary Appointed As Oyo Nurtw Chairman by 2fine2fast(m): 7:35am On Jul 05, 2019
Drey1:

Violence in ur backward. Not in my state .
Just explain to me in one sentence how these will lead to violence. Try to read next time and follow news update. Obrosho Gbogbo .

Do you know anything about NURTW and motor park hooliganism in Ibadan and Oyo State in general. All through Tokyo, Elewe Omo, Fele.....The havoc auxillary has been causing especially on the Ife Road/ Iwo Road axis where they constitute themselves into the Law itself.

I just hope Seyi has a strategy to contain his
Thug now appointed Chairman. If not, we are in for it in Ibadan.

1 Like

Politics / Re: The Moment Senator Elisha Abbo Apologised For Beating A Woman by 2fine2fast(m): 8:37pm On Jul 03, 2019
The lady must count all the slaps...
And she must slap her own back on
national TV.
She must also get paid for the trauma.
Then we can start THINKING of accepting his
useless apology.

OSI.

14 Likes

Food / Re: Best And Cheapest Deep Chest Freezer by 2fine2fast(m): 10:18pm On Jun 27, 2019
I think scanfrost is the best of the lots you listed there. Just make sure you buy from their stores gan gan and get your warranty.
Forum Games / Re: Drop A Seven Lettered Word And We'll Make Three New Words From It. by 2fine2fast(m): 1:56pm On Jun 25, 2019
Callertunez:
Rough Rot Hot

PUBERTY
Pub, pet, pry. Jocular nko?
Fashion / Re: Makeup Artist Ruins Lady's Wedding Photos, Gets Called Out by 2fine2fast(m): 11:56am On Jun 25, 2019
Se epo pupa lo fi Se foundation ni? grin

1 Like 1 Share

Politics / Re: Prof Awuzie: Why Tinubu’s Billions Can’t Help Him To Be President In 2023 by 2fine2fast(m): 10:41am On Jun 25, 2019
Nasa28:

Oga, the disunity in southern Nigeria started in 2015 when West decided to vote for a northerner against their southern brother.

Mind you, in 1999, even southwest didn't give OBJ full support compared to the support he received from South
east

Mr Analyst....
The Disunity started in the first republic when Nnamdi Azikiwe chose to form a government with Sardauna’s NPC instead of the Western Action Group.This is inspite of the brazen hatred Ahmadu Bello had for the Ibos. The video of his public display of hatred for ibos is on YouTube for you to relish.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L6coimsqIyw.

Same in 1979 when Ziks NNP has a subtle alliance with Shehu Shagaris NPN, leaving Awos UPN in the lurch.

We had another repeat in 1993 when the Ibos voted for Bashir Tofa, a Hausa man. Someone so unpopular he lost to MKO in Kano, his home state. You people tried all your best to dash Hope 93 turning their backs to SDP just because Abiola is a Yoruba man.

Fast forward to 1999, the Yorubas were given the Presidency on a blank cheque. We decided amongst ourselves that we wanted Falae but your tribesman made sure they dashed our plans by voting the one man Yorubas hate to associate with, Obasanjo.

Now you want our submission.
You want us to follow you while you lead the SOUTH.

Just know one thing, there is nothing like Southern Unity. The APC won senatorial elections in Edo, Delta, and I think Bayelsa just 4 months ago. Same as in Abia and Imo.

My man, kindly save us all these Southern Unity bull shit.

It’s all Man for himself.

1 Like 2 Shares

Technology Market / Re: A BETTER ALTERNATIVE TO MTN LUMOS.NO SUBSCRIPTION PAYMENT by 2fine2fast(m): 6:05am On Jun 25, 2019
floridam:

@2fine2fast, which one are you now using and whats the reliability.
I also wanted to buy from this surrogateng guy but i will never dare try it going by your experience.
Where can i get this MTN lumos solar fast. It's not available in MTN Ifo office.
They keep saying they will get back to us and its about a month now.
Running out of patience already.
Hello boss, I have not bought another one because I spend by budget and I already wasted that part of our family budget on the Solar rubbish from this guy. I’m using my generator now and thank God my baby has grown past the stage of waking up all through the night.
In Ibadan here we have very big reputable companies like Nexgen, Luminous, etc. Don’t know about Lagos, but you can always search online, sure there will be lotta them.
Cheers.
Technology Market / Re: A BETTER ALTERNATIVE TO MTN LUMOS.NO SUBSCRIPTION PAYMENT by 2fine2fast(m): 5:54am On Jun 25, 2019
surrogatesng:

I am selling a product with a verifiable address.I have never collected money from anyone without delivering product.
You collect money and deliver poo.
The over 100,000 naira solar system I bought from you powers only one LED bulb overnight without full brightness. It’s just the same as buying all these solar torch from aboki. In short, I wasted my hard earned money on your useless product and I will only be wicked to recommend anyone else to you.

Crime / Re: Yahoo Boys: Oyo Has Highest Number Of Internet, Cyber Crimes In SouthWest – EFCC by 2fine2fast(m): 9:50pm On Jun 24, 2019
Benekruku:
Ibadan boys no well na!

What amazes me is how they use that their English to scam Oyinbo!

At a time, Oyinbo people too dull o. Their sentences alone should tell you its one village unexposed boy you are talking too
You and the fools that liked your post are retards.

2 Likes 1 Share

Nairaland / General / Re: 2 Die While Asleep As Heavy Flood Covers Cars And Houses In Benin (Pics) by 2fine2fast(m): 8:58pm On Jun 24, 2019
Amanismone:
sick Yoruba man
Cretin....you are the foolish one here.
What has that comment got to do with tribe or creed?
You are a disgrace to whatever tribe you are from, the worst of humanity.

9 Likes 3 Shares

Politics / Re: Agbakoba To Buhari: Apply Ojukwu Aburi Accord & Divide Nigeria Now by 2fine2fast(m): 8:20pm On Jun 23, 2019
I am unrepentantly Afonja
And..
I totally Approve this Message/Call.

1 Like 1 Share

Education / Re: List Of State Universities In Nigeria by 2fine2fast(m): 9:06pm On Jun 19, 2019
What is the essence of the picture attached to the article?
It's the picture of UCH Ibadan.
University College Hospital.
Agriculture / Re: Fresh Eggs For Sale Contact +2348149354662 by 2fine2fast(m): 5:48pm On Jun 18, 2019
I see a scam pattern here.
This guy has been busted.
in a previous thread.
https://www.nairaland.com/5243380/fresh-eggs-sale-per-crate

Flee from him ooo.
Useless people spamming this noble
forum.

Travel / Re: Work Resumes On Ado Ekiti Civic Centre (Pictures) by 2fine2fast(m): 5:46am On Jun 16, 2019
Good one.
But
.... one of the best in the entire African continent....LMAO

4 Likes 1 Share

Travel / Help Confirm This Farm Address In Ijebu Mushin Ogun State by 2fine2fast(m): 12:14pm On Jun 15, 2019
Hello guys...
I'm planning to inspect a Poultry in Ijebu Mushin before I start transacting business with them.
But due to the grave insecurity problems in the country, one must take all precautions.
I will really appreciate if anyone Ijebu Mushin can confirm if the said farm address really exists or it is just some sort of a scam.

The address is:
Ademu Farm,
Ijebu mushin after fulanni camp musolashi road, ijebu east ogun state Nigeria.
Politics / Re: Yoruba Youth Takes The Fight To Fulani Militia. by 2fine2fast(m): 6:38am On Jun 15, 2019
QueenSekxy:

You have started again.
Why are some people so mad and insane in that side of the west? Wait, does it mean that you can't just comment without drawing attention to yourself?
Please, grow up.
The fulanis didn't snap on social media when they wanna carry out their plans. They do it with straight face.
Besides, why carry rotten matched and koboko to meet people with Guns? Isn't that stupidity?

Have you ever heard of the word "Surveillance"?

How we choose to protect our lands and people is by FCK sake no business of you cretins.

Did you make such bileful comments after your mothers and sisters were raped in Enugu and your stupid governor called for Prayer and fasting? Was it not all on the cyberspace when your governor was crying like a fckin sisi after your people were killed like chickens?

Carry your useless body and come and try them with their rotten cutlasses and see if you survive the onslaught.

The Jesus you claimed to love on your signature must be so appalled by the tonnage of hate domiciled in your dark souls.

1 Like

Agriculture / Re: Strawberry Farming In Nigeria: The Story So Far by 2fine2fast(m): 9:46pm On Jun 14, 2019
Some pictures of your farm please.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (of 23 pages)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.