Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,969 members, 7,952,902 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 07:07 AM

2fine2fast's Posts

Nairaland Forum / 2fine2fast's Profile / 2fine2fast's Posts

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (of 23 pages)

Travel / Help Confirm This Farm Address In Ijebu Mushin Ogun State by 2fine2fast(m): 12:14pm On Jun 15, 2019
Hello guys...
I'm planning to inspect a Poultry in Ijebu Mushin before I start transacting business with them.
But due to the grave insecurity problems in the country, one must take all precautions.
I will really appreciate if anyone Ijebu Mushin can confirm if the said farm address really exists or it is just some sort of a scam.

The address is:
Ademu Farm,
Ijebu mushin after fulanni camp musolashi road, ijebu east ogun state Nigeria.
Politics / Re: Yoruba Youth Takes The Fight To Fulani Militia. by 2fine2fast(m): 6:38am On Jun 15, 2019
QueenSekxy:

You have started again.
Why are some people so mad and insane in that side of the west? Wait, does it mean that you can't just comment without drawing attention to yourself?
Please, grow up.
The fulanis didn't snap on social media when they wanna carry out their plans. They do it with straight face.
Besides, why carry rotten matched and koboko to meet people with Guns? Isn't that stupidity?

Have you ever heard of the word "Surveillance"?

How we choose to protect our lands and people is by FCK sake no business of you cretins.

Did you make such bileful comments after your mothers and sisters were raped in Enugu and your stupid governor called for Prayer and fasting? Was it not all on the cyberspace when your governor was crying like a fckin sisi after your people were killed like chickens?

Carry your useless body and come and try them with their rotten cutlasses and see if you survive the onslaught.

The Jesus you claimed to love on your signature must be so appalled by the tonnage of hate domiciled in your dark souls.

1 Like

Agriculture / Re: Strawberry Farming In Nigeria: The Story So Far by 2fine2fast(m): 9:46pm On Jun 14, 2019
Some pictures of your farm please.

1 Like

Technology Market / Redmi 4x Complete Screen NEW by 2fine2fast(m): 11:19am On Jun 14, 2019
Available for 12k.
Call WhatsApp 08086092345
Politics / Re: Femi Gbajabiamila Sworn-In As Speaker [photo] by 2fine2fast(m): 6:54pm On Jun 11, 2019
1- President : NW
2. V President: SW
3. Senate President: NE
4. Speaker: SW

As long as we still de this Naija project,
we Yorubas go de ball hard.

Bamu bamu ni mo yo.... wink grin

70 Likes 7 Shares

Politics / Re: NASS Elections: Our Party Lacks Discipline – PDP Chairman by 2fine2fast(m): 6:17pm On Jun 11, 2019

36 Likes 7 Shares

Politics / Re: Femi Gbajabiamila Is Now The New Speaker Of The 9th Assembly by 2fine2fast(m): 6:03pm On Jun 11, 2019

15 Likes 1 Share

Politics / Re: Pictures Of Africans In Asia(sad) by 2fine2fast(m): 8:04am On Jun 10, 2019
APOPTOSIS:

U have said it all.
The TRIBALISM in NIGERIA is worse than any form of RACISM.
TRIBALISM crept into NIGERIA through AWOLOWO who went all out against ZIK, after he was defeated by ZIK in Lagos....It was further reinforced by SARDAUNA after he made a disheartening statement about the Igbos and was finally made manifest all over Nigeria like a CANCER.

TODAY, we no longer have a COUNTRY.
...a Chinese can comfortably come into NIGERIA, beat up a NIGERIAN CITIZEN and walk away...
Before Intervention, if any at all, the Nigerian inhabitants will first ask, what TRIBE is the assaulted Nigerian...
That's when the Traditional Rulers of the Victim will step in.
We are FINISHED

Your comment reeks of tribalism and your perpetual victim syndrome. From your post I can deduce that only the Yorubas and Hausa/ Fulanis are guilty of tribalism and the Ibos as usual are the innocent victims.
I have one final word for you..

KONTINUU

4 Likes 2 Shares

Sports / Re: Divine Oduduru Becomes Second Fastest African, Sets New Nigerian Record by 2fine2fast(m): 9:04am On Jun 08, 2019
Did he esperit?
Cos I didn't.
grin

P.S Congrats bro.

24 Likes 2 Shares

Technology Market / Re: SOLD! by 2fine2fast(m): 9:38am On May 31, 2019
Politics / Re: Governor Babajide Sanwo-Olu Uncovered Eko Innovation Centre by 2fine2fast(m): 4:40pm On May 30, 2019
Imoh555:
This man and ihedioah might end up to be big failures with all this their first day rush and initial gra gra... I wish them well sha... IMO might move forward but Lagos only moves when tinubu decides... Good luck to all of them new governors...

All those always fighting for apc, PdP, tribalism and religion on nairaland hope y'all grow up and work on yourselves cos you won't be kids again in 4years time we need younger and vibrant minds to pilot the affairs of this country
Masa, what do you want exactly? People get right to their jobs with immediate effect, you complain. People take time before they start you cry. It doesn't take a genius to know the problems in Nigeria and to address them headlong.

7 Likes 1 Share

Health / Re: Nigeria Tops List Of Highest Marijuana Consuming Countries In Africa by 2fine2fast(m): 11:46am On May 29, 2019
Rubbish statistics...
Where is South Africa?
More than 50% of my colleagues there had
tasted Igbo before they left high school.
It is even legalized there.
So they mean 2 in every 10 Nigerians smoke
weed?
RUBBISH.

3 Likes

Food / Re: Accredited Amala Joints In Nigeria (2018 List) by 2fine2fast(m): 7:54am On May 29, 2019
dadebayo1:
Teda @ elekuro Ibadan grin
As a Wesleyan..... It's a rite of passage.

1 Like

Technology Market / Re: ...... by 2fine2fast(m): 10:35am On May 28, 2019
If you like yourself just go to a certified Solar shop like Nexgen, Mtn Lumos, etc. Don't waste your money on this guy's product. I bought a solar system for 107000 from this guy in October,2018. The shit now powers only 2 solar bulbs now, and can charge all these Torchlight phones. It can't even charge my small Iphone SE.
If I had seen a comment earlier warning me of his rubbish, I won't have wasted my hard earned money.
Cheers.

2 Likes 1 Share

Properties / Re: Landlady Discovers Dirty State Of Toilet After Dirty Tenant Moved Out (Graphic) by 2fine2fast(m): 4:23pm On May 27, 2019
That house must have been abandoned..
Between what's the essence of displaying such rubbish on social media?

14 Likes

Politics / Re: Moment Ladoke Akintola,chief Rotimi Williams Visited Tower Of London. (VIDEO) by 2fine2fast(m): 1:22pm On May 26, 2019
jhubril:

Shut up!

You should exercise tactfulness in passing judgement on those whom you know nothing about. Judge fairly lest you be misled by what you read.
.Was Awo a saint? Was he too free from such scandals covert coup plotting and starvation of the Ibos during the Civil war. We are told that he also died a terrible death . I don't know if this is true .
Funny guy...
Awo starved the Ibos..
Is he supposed to feed...spoon-feed his enemies. To make a table of feast for people threatening and advancing to blow up his motherland... ravages trying to desecrate our land.
Instead of all these your piftiful sense of entitlement and foolish ignorance of war tactics, you'd better go and desecrate the tombs of your foolish Biafra generals.
Jargons generals that had no idea that ensuring food sufficiency for your people
is a core requirement of war.

1 Like

Business / Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by 2fine2fast(m): 9:17am On May 22, 2019
$520 South African PayPal available. @320. FNF

Only if you are in Ibadan. We will meet up at my expenses and we do cash and carry.
08086092345 Call/ WhatsApp.
Thanks.
Politics / Re: In One Swift Act Of Rage, Governor Ganduje Desecrates 214 Years Old Emirate by 2fine2fast(m): 5:35pm On May 09, 2019
Ganduje is a THIEF....
He should be in Jail.
But wait....
What has the emirate done
for its people in its 200+
years of existence?
FCK the emirate.

8 Likes 1 Share

Travel / Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by 2fine2fast(m): 1:01pm On May 08, 2019
Demilade1:

Yes, do as the consultant said. Since you have not been to SA since your last Police Clearance, just explain in your application. My study permit that I recently got had no SA police clearance because at the time I was leaving SA, the certificate wasn't ready yet. However, I did a police affidavit in SA before leaving to support my claim. I attached the affidavit, PC application receipt, Nig. Police Clearance to my visa application. And was visa was granted.
Really appreciate this.
Travel / Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by 2fine2fast(m): 1:00pm On May 08, 2019
Demilade1:

Yes, do as the consultant said. Since you have not been to SA since your last Police Clearance, just explain in your application. My study permit that I recently got had no SA police clearance because at the time I was leaving SA, the certificate wasn't ready yet. However, I did a police affidavit in SA before leaving to support my claim. I attached the affidavit, PC application receipt, Nig. Police Clearance to my visa application. And was visa was granted.
Thanks a lot boss.
Travel / Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by 2fine2fast(m): 10:42pm On May 07, 2019
TYPOP:

It should be possible.

Since you have not been back in the Republic since you got the Police Clearance, you couldn't have committed any crime there. Also, since you were not rejected based on the Police Clearance Certificate, it shouldn't be a problem.

Please use the Certified True Copy (just make sure the date of the certification is not after you had submitted the original) and include a letter of motivation, explaining why you are using a CTC.

Thanks bro
Travel / Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by 2fine2fast(m): 12:17pm On May 06, 2019
Hello guys, please I need your kind contribution.
I am planning to resubmit the application for the renewal of my study permit.
I just want to know if I can submit the certified true copy of my South African
Police Clearance Certificate.
I submitted the original to the embassy during my first application that was
rejected in January. And applying for a new SAPS certificate will take close to
two months which honestly I don't have.
I was advised by a travel consultant that it should be acceptable, that I just add a
motivation letter explaining the situation.
I have all my other documents ready including the original Nigeria Police certificate.
Please guys what do you think?
Thanks.
Crime / Re: Okechukwu Henry: Nigerian Stabbed To Death In South Africa by 2fine2fast(m): 4:58pm On May 05, 2019
osusuallstars:

where did you lived in SA
Truth be told , 8 out of every 10 Nigerians here are from the EAST. am not debating with you, it is a fact. take it or leave it

I lived in Musgrave, Durban, KZN. 4001.
Bro, you just gonna say 8 out of every 10 you see on the street.
Go to the Universities, the hospitals, the multi Nationals, there you see the Yorubas doing their thing silently. That's not just a fact, it's the truth.

5 Likes

Crime / Re: Okechukwu Henry: Nigerian Stabbed To Death In South Africa by 2fine2fast(m): 3:55pm On May 05, 2019
I have lived in South Africa and I can bet with you that there are more Yorubas in there than Ibos; in the colleges, as faculty members and students. In hospitals, real estate and co.
I keep wondering why all the Nigerians killed are always Ibos?

Im still wondering.

58 Likes 4 Shares

Politics / Re: How Ogun State Prevents Winners Chapel From Repairing Ota Roads by 2fine2fast(m): 3:38pm On May 05, 2019
God in his infinite power will surely punish all our leaders that have made it their main objective to suffer the Nigerian masses.
From Lagos to Cross River..
From Ebonyi to Borno..
From the biggest to the smallest..
Civil servants and politicians alike.
Won ni jere omo.

9 Likes 3 Shares

Politics / Re: Governor Dickson Offers Automatic Employment To All Ijaw Phd Holders by 2fine2fast(m): 11:52am On May 04, 2019
Very commendable gesture.
But I will like to believe that Bayelsa state which he governs is entirely made of Ijaws. As he was elected and responsible to Bayelsa state in its entirety and not his Ijaw tribe.
Sports / Re: It Is 7 Years Since Rashidi Yekini Passed Away (Tribute Videos And Pictures). by 2fine2fast(m): 7:16am On May 04, 2019
Rest on the Goal King.
Eyin to fi sile ko ni baje.

4 Likes 1 Share

Technology Market / Re: A BETTER ALTERNATIVE TO MTN LUMOS.NO SUBSCRIPTION PAYMENT by 2fine2fast(m): 3:18am On May 03, 2019
Horlaarsco:

did you buy from him and didnt get it.. you self will meet someone that will come and spoil your business

Go and read previous posts. I know it's the same guy under another moniker, if truly is the same person... Yahweh will destroy whichever of us is the cheat. If not and you just put your useless mouth, may you be cheated all your life like this scam guy did to me. May you be unfortunate in your life.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (of 23 pages)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.