Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,209 members, 7,811,567 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 02:45 PM

2hrt's Posts

Nairaland Forum / 2hrt's Profile / 2hrt's Posts

(1) (2) (of 2 pages)

Romance / Re: Nigerian Doctor Shares Her Battle With Loneliness In The UK by 2hrt(m): 12:10pm On Jul 19, 2023
Ilekokonit:
Our women in London are very stingy and expect the man to always take them to Naija restaurants and pay. Ivory Coast ladies are not so stingy and we see these ones regularly take themselves out on ladies nights and pay their way.

The only time you see Naija women come to Naija restaurants is only to celebrate a friends birthday.

Hw far bro I send you email

I am a night crawler in London and Naija women are scarce at Naija joints and believe me or not, there are a lot of single Naija guys at Naija joints.

But at times religion dey blind our women who expect the man to stop drinking alcohol just because he accidentally met them.
Romance / Re: Nigerian Doctor Shares Her Battle With Loneliness In The UK by 2hrt(m): 7:57am On Jul 19, 2023
Calitoscassius:
I have never experienced any of these, maybe co's i was born and bred in London E17.

Op, go to pubs, nighclubs, attend colleagues birthday paties, try wetherspoon pubs, yes it can be lonely in the UK sometimes for people who came to live here. Even the people who were born here experience so much loneliness that is why most drink alchohol daily or smokes something. Some work allday and night just to overcome loneliness, some have kids so as to overcome loneliness, Op if you want to have kids to overcome loneliness i will be happy to hook up with you. I am not looking for relationship but i am desparate to have a chilld or children.. i have met many nigerians doctors, psysiotherapists and nurses here in England they appear to be lonely too, even when i invite them to the pub for drinks they don't turn up., one IGBO man a doctor from Enugu i met in Tescos i gave him my number but everytime i call him he is talking about cooking soup or making garri or working grin i even wanted to introduce him to one of my white woman colleague from work but he couldn't even be bothered to turn up, he keep saying that he will bring his former girlfriend from nigeria, even his former nigerian girlfriend seems to have moved on, i was like guy women plenty here in our island here, why would you wanna bring a girlfriend from Enugu? He is always on watsaap with his Enugu friends, i said to him mate! Forget dem people and start blending in with people over here, start making new friends even in his work, start forking your doctor friends. Problem also is, he doesn't drink alcohol, more than half of Brits goes to the PUB, Pubs are part of British culture.

He didn't even understand the terms of his 2 years work visa, when he told me he might move to london, his visa is tied to his NHS work on our island grin he cannot just leave, he even said he might move to America from here, i was like yea! Right! How are you gonna do that with your 2 years UK work visa tied to your NHS job? He complains that the hospital where he works are making him work too hard it feels like slavery. I said to him, well... that is what your visa says, "work visa" grin so work!!

He tells me he went to church to look for other nigerians, (me i am not religious, i don't believe in God) i even organised white girls for him but he is afraid to fork them saying it is a sin grin. eventually i deleted his number.

One other nigerian woman i know was so lonely one day i visited her in her room, without notice she just took her cloths off and said Kings would you like to fork me? grin grin i was like come on! She has already told her landlord and flat mates that i am her cousin, i cannot fork her now.

There are so many women or men to choose from over here, if you want to be noticed you must put yourself out and be ready for lots of relationships disappointments. No body dey look anybody face, people will not come in your room or house to make friends with you, you have to invite them to come and be ready to be invited too, smile, don't carry your problems on ya head and minds always white people have their own problem which are even more than yours

Don't look forward to christmas day grin co's christmas day is spent indoors in freezing cold winter with families eating, drinking and watching TV shops are not open, no transportation, everything is shut on christmas day.

Op, i mean it, you and I can hook up and make babies even though i have few children already. Just email me, cheesy Good luck.

Bro I don email you abeg
Romance / Re: "I'm Better Than His Wife..." Woman Regrets Ending 4yr Relationship. by 2hrt(m): 11:43am On Apr 21, 2023
Dimaya:
So let me guess, she broke up with the guy, searched for better men, didn't find anyone better and she's now complaining that she's better than his wife.

This gender is confused

Bro ur head Dey dere. 12 gun salut for you sir

2 Likes

Travel / Re: Living In The Uk-life Of An Immigrant (part 2) by 2hrt(m): 10:13am On Apr 08, 2023
Pearlyfaze:

We are still discussing, they have clearly stated that she has no obligation financially with them if she chooses to leave them.

They conditions is that If she says she is not going on the transfer with them, they company will pay her 3 months salary in advance and terminate her visa immediately.

My new worries is getting a sponsorship job, COS and Visa in 60 days.
We are currently job searching and believing it will happen before the middle of December.

Thank you everyone here for encouraging us with information.

Pls can I talk you.. I’m experiencing same issues.pls inbox me ur nos so I can call u pls

Romance / Re: Please How Can I Get A Rented House Easily In Lagos? by 2hrt(m): 7:52am On Oct 17, 2021
nicefavour:
Am a guy who got a job here...

Same here 2.... House is very expensive here.. Do u mind us combining together to get a two bedroom flat..My preferred location too is yaba.. Miniflat ave seen is way above my budget n the self contain space is too small.. My whatsapp nos is 08068678880.. just incase u r interested we can meet up at a open place in yaba
Celebrities / Re: Sotayo Sobola Marries In Low-Key Wedding Ceremony (Photos) by 2hrt(m): 11:18pm On Mar 06, 2021
ekochris:
"They give the best years to the bad guys.....then the nice guys can settle for the left overs."

She dated MC OLUOMO... Chaii did gal fine during her hey days...Even till now sha but all na still evening tins..so baba ur comment dey on point
Romance / Re: 8 Years Of Relationship And Not Even A Proposal From My Boyfriend by 2hrt(m): 11:44am On Mar 04, 2021
Mcslize:

That's why I am still being lenient with her. If it is to be ladies they won't care how the guy will feel. But here I am considering how she will feel.

A lady will break up with a guy without considering how the guy will feel. They are heartless, but when the coin is turned the other way round, the guy will think about it day and night how the girl will feel if he breaks up with her.

Guys are more sympathetic than ladies. When you love a girl that's when they will Bleep you up. But when you don't love them, that's when they will treat you like a king.

Life no balance at all.

Bro exactly what I'm passing through now... You are very correct.. GUYS ARE ALWAYS DIFFERENT. Women will not look back or care about your feelings when they break up.I really want out but I keep thinking how she will feel and cope without me..I'm not ready for marital commitment

1 Like

Career / Re: Nigerian Trained Physiotherapists Practicing In Nigeria Or In Diaspora. by 2hrt(m): 2:35am On Jul 19, 2020
@ringleee abeg baba make me talk abeg..It time to abscond dis useless country.. I wanna do the HCPC to japa to Uk. Please bro contact me via gmail make we relate onitemitope321@gmail.com

1 Like

Romance / Re: I Lost my job, my girlfriend dumped me and nairalanders saved me from suicide by 2hrt(m): 1:25am On Apr 09, 2020
All i can say is Thank u ubunja and martinez.. i have been following this dudes writeup for years now.. These dudes have been like john d baptist preaching and trying to save green n naive guys from manipulations scheme yet guys bash them.. if everyone forsake u guys i wud forever be on ya side.

6 Likes 1 Share

Romance / Re: Few Minutes To That Bro Give Away by 2hrt(m): 5:49pm On Mar 28, 2020
Oya let go dere
Crime / Re: Yamaha Engine Thieves Caught In Ondo, Hairs Shaved, Brutalised And Paraded by 2hrt(m): 5:25pm On Jul 20, 2019
nobodytestme:

A thief spotted.. you think you made sense abi. Come thief for my area make we catch you first, We go light you fuel and matches before police come sef..
good riddance to bad rubbish .. nonsense
Inhumane treatment koor.. nonsense angry

God bless you.. I was robbed yesterday nite.. u cant imagine d terrible pain am passing 2ru now.. I support jungle justice for any thief caught in the act.
Crime / Re: Yahoo No Favour Me, I Quit!!! by 2hrt(m): 4:12am On Jul 06, 2019
Ire2:

No wahala come extradite us. Alaye double your hustle. They talk say do legit thing. I'm a graduate come and employ me let me stop yahoo. 2.1 accounting. Pay me 300k per month.

No mind dem.Bro abeg email me get wetin i want follow u discuss micmith536@gmail.com.get wetin i want follow u discuss
Romance / Re: Stop Dating Broke Girls by 2hrt(m): 9:53am On Mar 31, 2019
highcollide:
I don't understand these hoes. A brother wants to advice his fellow brothers on why we should avoid parasites.

Instead of refuting claims with facts or statistics why the OP is wrong or why we should date parasites, they resorted to name calling.

Look at both genders, women have something that fetch them money... Their pussie! Yet they're not doing better than the men who have nothing but their

strength and will to make money.

It's not even enough, they term men broke. Always brokeshaming men because you have a pussie where men come and urinate and give you money.....

Any man who doesn't see the demented mentality of the average Nigerian lady and still indulge in romantic relationship with them is in danger of being destroyed by these parasites.

God bless u sir
Family / Re: I Had A Child With My Brother's Ex Wife. Please Read And Advice Me by 2hrt(m): 1:42am On Feb 28, 2019
U wasted ur time to advise him. This is the best advise i read so far but the idiot is keen on finally demoralizing his brother...

My guy sincerely, listen to what this woman has said above.
Reasons:
1. Your relationship with your brother will never remain the same even if he forgives you. You stand the chance of losing your only brother who is around you, the other is in dubai.
2. You do not want your daughter back, so! let sleeping dogs lie
3. With the present state your brother is, he most likely will kill himself
4. You spoke of Conscience; take it as a punishment for what you did and find peace with God.
5. Your wife accepted your daughter as your brother's child, your wife might not be so nice to her knowing she is your daughter. The attitude of an average Nigerian woman.
6. What you did might not be the cause of your wife miscarriage. like someone suggested on the trend, go to the hospital, it could be the issue of Rhesus.

Know that the overall decision lies with you, but how will you feel if, all I have listed above happens after confessing to your brother? You chances of been forgiven are very slim, and chances of worsen your brothers condition are high.
[/quote]

2 Likes

Crime / Re: Paschal Chinazor Onyilo Mobbed To Death After Being Labelled A Kidnapper. Photos by 2hrt(m): 5:45pm On Feb 06, 2019
soberdrunk:
Kai!! I always tell people to try avoiding unnecessary confrontations, if only he just gave the kid a few knocks on the head and moved on. I know someone that died in this type of unfortunate scenario, he was driving and another car hit him from behind, he gave the car a hot chase and double crossed the vehicle not knowing it was armed robbers that just finished an operation and they opened fire on him............ angry

U r rite bro same tin happen around 5.00 am in ado on 26 december.. A man was driving home in his car, suddenly he noticed he was hit from the back. As soon as he go out to confront, he didnt know dey were robbers returning frm their operation, they opened fire on him and that was his end
Family / Re: I Find It Hard To Pretend Loving My Kids Equally, Help! by 2hrt(m): 9:05pm On Jan 07, 2019
I can only wish you well.. keep it up.. show ur favoritism well enough...This ur post remind me of my childhood dayz.. i was hated by my father for reason unknown to me..Out of 3 of us na only me go public sch, i was d only one whose birthday was never celebrated.. I was so much hated by my father he didnt even hid the abundant love he showered on my elder broda n kid sista.. He refused to pay my common entrace fee.I remember getting to the venue alone@ duste abuja. I remember being all alone and lost.I was mocked by little kids because i was malnourished, had a very big for d size of a young kid. A close uncle told me hw he always refuse to drop feeding moni..I grew up drinking akamu unlike my elder broda n sista. Make i leave story jare.. You think dey r smal abi.. you would be surprise dey already knw... Till 2day i dont feel comfortable around my dad

5 Likes

Romance / Re: I Will Be Ending A Toxic Relationship On Monday by 2hrt(m): 5:11am On May 22, 2018
kepstone:
Bro... I beg u with God run for ur life... ur explanation is the same stuff that happened with me and my ex. I am 1985 and I senior her with 10 years did everything for her and yet she rolled insult at me and even scammed me. I mean this girl is so heartless that she even injured me I still have the scar till date. period she does not love you, she loves what she is benefiting from u. I discovered my ex was having sex with another guy or some guyz while I was busy praying and making the relationship works, she told me if I am tired of the relationship I should quit, I still went on with it.. I later discovered that she does not love me but infatuated, mine was 2yrs plus. see bro if a girl does not give to you she does not love you, no matter how small she can give, u have been given to her if its a responsible girl who loves you, she will say in her mind that this my boyfriend who has been given to me let me save Dis same money and buy him something worth it for me to show him love and appreciation, that's what a sensible girl will do but my own case and ur own case is different... the girl does not love u, a girl DT can not give to u does not love u I repeat it again and again. look at ur sisters of u have one, u discover that cos of family love dey have for u dey do give to you, becos its in d nature of women to give as they also recieve. many men are been decieved into parasitic relationship in Nigeria that is solely based on sponsorship draining d guy or d man and at d end Dis same ladies will dump dem. so many ladies are carrying curses on their head dey don't know about. money is worked for and if who you are does not value it and appreciate u pls move on, u are too young to be tortured by lazy girl who has an entitlement mentality. I have said it over and over again, most of the things Nigerian ladies some of dem have dey did not buy it by themselves, men gave it to dem. guys let's redefine relationship if a girl can not be responsible for her financial life, relationship should not be her bail out. most Marriages are crashing cos of wrong motives y dey d ladies entered this marriages. any marital or relational foundation built on money will not stand d test of time.
After I broke up with my leech girlfriend, I wanted to ensure DT we get back again to fight for my relationship. I asked her d love you have for me is it strong to stand d test of time she said NO. I went to church and gave testimony if deliverance not minding what I spent on her. I believe there are genuine girls out there ... guyz let's stop been in relationship with students, most of dem are liabilities seriously and playing games alaround, with few exceptional ones. I won't advice a guy should go for student and if u must pls ensure her family are responsible for her upkeep in school and u just do small for her.... not much.. guyz have suffered. I sympathize with u bro but 90% of advice here says move on I say d same.

I have my scar too... i learnt alot n realised its not a crime staying single with peace of mind
Romance / Re: Don't Marry Guys Who Have This 10 Habits... by 2hrt(m): 2:17pm On May 19, 2018
tee59:
Lies, some guys do these and still have girls trolling over them. So far money is involved, girls of today will never mind d trash you wrote up here. shocked

Too much sense no go kill u.
Education / Re: OAU Sex For Marks: What Monica Osagie Told Panel – Counsel by 2hrt(m): 4:34am On Apr 25, 2018
positivethought:
I suspect that this girl failed the course but approach the lecturer for help the lecturer demanded for sex,the girl refused first time then went back n planned how to arm twist the lecturer into passing her,she approach him again armed with her recorder, the man unknowingly repeated his demand for sex which she recorded,but let the girl tread carefully n not feel like a hero yet,now to the lecturers next time any girl comes to you after failing let your communication with her be in writing form only n don't use your normal writing!,ladies if you are not willing to "co-operate " then read your books,kpomkwem!.

Ur head dey dere...Bro na OAU I graduate from..dese sex for Mark issue na normal tin...dis gal failed dat course dat is certain..I know it...argue with ur phone

1 Like

Romance / Re: Nothing Is More Painful Than Seeing Your Girlfriend Dating A Rich Guy. by 2hrt(m): 12:05pm On Mar 24, 2018
franchasng:
As far as you are still a student or a Corper or job hunting guy, ladies will dump u a lot of times unless u are from a rich family background, so get used to that as a guy.

But the moment u grab a job that pays at least 150k monthly or startup a successful business earning u at least 150k profit monthly and u are able to buy a neat car and have a nice apartment, the table will get turned and u will be the one dumping ladies and ignoring ladies at Church, street, work, etc plus every relative and friend will be trying to hook u up with one lady or two, so op calm down, it is their turn, your own turn is coming if u would work smarter to start earning steady income, then u will be glad u were born man smiley

Bro ur first paragraph is rule nos one every sensible guy must uphold too... As a corper I always hide my face n stay indoor... I ain't fooled love cost a thing for naija

2 Likes

Romance / Re: Why I Left Her And Have No Intention Of Going Back by 2hrt(m): 11:32pm On Feb 21, 2018
izzy4shizzy:
95% of girls has nothing to offer in a relationship other than sex, the painful part is, they think the deserve the whole world, and they are always the first yo cry foul when tins dont go their way,

How person wan even find wife for this nigeria sef

baba i dey reason am evryday ooooo.... bois go plenty wey go marry ex olosho... I weak mehn..

1 Like

Crime / Re: How I Fainted After Being Robbed By Okada Man In Lagos; Lady Narrates. Photos by 2hrt(m): 6:19pm On Jan 20, 2018
Yinxies:
Gracious God!

Pele dear...

I was robbed at Maryland one time like that. Two guys on a bike, one came down and pointed a gun at me while the other was telling him to shoot me if I didn't cooperate. I gave him my phone jejely and he fled off immediately

Thank God I did not get the punches
Science/Technology / Re: Man Kills African Civet In Umuahia, Abia. Poses With It (Photo) by 2hrt(m): 3:00am On Jan 06, 2018
donsheddy1:
strongest jaws and not bite.

correct guy... jaguar have d strongest bite among d cat family
Science/Technology / Re: Man Kills African Civet In Umuahia, Abia. Poses With It (Photo) by 2hrt(m): 2:57am On Jan 06, 2018
NwanyiAwkaetiti:
Even lions are sensible enough not to eat hyenas. They kill them but don't eat. Their meat is bitter.

I was wondering how an hyena found its way to Abia... undecided
Science/Technology / Re: Man Kills African Civet In Umuahia, Abia. Poses With It (Photo) by 2hrt(m): 2:55am On Jan 06, 2018
NwanyiAwkaetiti:
Even lions are sensible enough not to eat hyenas. They kill them but don't eat. Their meat is bitter.

I was wondering how an hyena found its way to Abia... undecided

lions don't eat the meat of oda cats dey kill.. dey kill dem to elimate competition
Travel / Re: Moving Back To Nigeria From USA by 2hrt(m): 9:04pm On Dec 08, 2017
Alcatraz005:
So who would help the likes of us to get out of Nigeria? I need help ooo but I have no money.

Baba we r on our own...so sad.. dis suffering real oo
Crime / Re: 'I Only Scam Whites' - Scammer Lets Go Of His Victim Because He's A Nigerian by 2hrt(m): 9:24am On Dec 08, 2017
Raiyell:

You are particularly skilled at speaking from both sides of your putrid mouth. As this discourse drags on, your penchant for ignoring given facts and backstory surprise me less and less.

Pray, tell, how did you begin working in construction? Without an education right?

When I gave you a glimpse of my backstory, my objectives were to make you see that we have different backgrounds and you could not in all honesty project your moral leanings unto me or any other individual. That purpose seems largely lost on you.
But I will try -- god knows I will try to talk sense into your slime filled dura.

I have sufficiently acquainted you with “work” so henceforth I will drop the quotes.

You see, the mistake you make is thinking work is the easy way out. It is fraught with its own dangers and challenges.
I daresay society is better on account of the type of work I do. I sell happiness, I sell hope, I sell big dreams. Just remember it is not up to me to deliver the fruition because everything I sell is just dreams.

The young girls who sell their bodies I do not blame. In fact, I see sex work as a viable career choice. This stance is not “Hobbesian” nor backward. The most progressive and advanced countries of the world have even legalised sex work, so what is your point exactly? That the girls are less human for choosing the work they do?

Sample size, you bonobo, sample size!

For every one sex worker who contracts HIV, there are thousands of normal people with whom do as well, and since you’re feeling so in your elements I presume you will be going around to tell those people that their diseases are as a result of their choices.
It is my experience that those who wear the thickest rose-coloured glasses are those who are mostly oblivious to it. You say you have seen everything on the street, albeit from a distance. Lol, I live and breathe the street.

Have you lived on the street bonobo? Have you seen the effects of Nigeria on the street youths. Selling us hope will not work because our existences have been sans hope for as long as we can remember.

Not everyone has the strength of character to come out of the myriad of problems Nigeria bring to those whose parents do not have money. For every one success story, there are millions of not so great stories.

If the system isn’t designed to cater for the youths -- sure, there will be some success stories -- alternative ideas will take hold.

Karma has nothing on me, bonobo. Let the Karma come. Let it come in all its fury. I do not subscribe to the notions of retribution or sky-daddy so you have to use something else to try and scare me.

I will be so happy to wipe a 2x2 log on your skull I swear. Since you have chosen not to think, it behooves me to reset your slime filled brain.

Baba me understand you...You dey yarn reality
Celebrities / Re: Eldee On Slavery In Libya: Those With House Helps Are Also Involved In Slavery by 2hrt(m): 5:49pm On Nov 29, 2017
oyb:

Answer the question, can you subject your children to the same?

All you are doing is defending exploitation of the poor by the rich. Slave owners also believed they were doing slaves favours. Have you not read how some said that the slaves in the white house had it good?

You are not helping a child if you give him room board and a pittance in exchange for his /her servitude. You are callously exploiting the child's circumstances for your own convenience.

God bless u

2 Likes

NYSC / Re: Burial Of Corper Who Drowned While Swimming In Delta State (Photos) by 2hrt(m): 5:54pm On Oct 13, 2017
RIP dude... i rember hw u crack me up in d camp clinic

1 Like

Crime / Re: Yahoo Yahoo And Voodoo by 2hrt(m): 7:49am On Sep 01, 2017
Brillantman:
I know that most of guys will critisize me after reading this but your constructive criticism is welcome. I'm a confirm G-guy, and I haven't for once apply any form of voodoo to what I've been doing. I have to open up so as to educate most of the foolish guys that thunk every successful person is borne out of July. In modern world, I've come to realize that truth lies in the Chinese proverb that says " crime pays but don't just get caught" everyone of us is a scam and I don't need anyone to preach to me above what I stand to gain if I tread the honest way because suffering isn't part of me. I've been able to decode that everyone around me in Nigeria is a scam, from vulcanized, to food vendor, to mechanic, government, fish seller etc. What we do is simple, request for client account info and have it load by your hacker friend base here or Cyprus or Egypt or Malay, the era of requesting $500 from Oyibo is gone because guys have wise up to know what they want. Also, I'm not disputing the fact that go extra miles to do just to apply it to the clients but I think the foolish of guys do that because they aren't brilliant upstairs to know what they want. What you believe is different from what I believe to. Your criticism is welcome.

Help me bro owu na bastard..i would be grateful if you help me pls my email is micmith31@gmail.com i wanna learn plsssss
NYSC / Re: Delta Corpers: 2017 Batch A Stream2 by 2hrt(m): 10:43am On Jul 23, 2017
If you are in ado ekiti and you were posted to delta...Let move together on thursday...holla me 08068678880
NYSC / Re: Delta Corpers: 2017 Batch A Stream2 by 2hrt(m): 6:45pm On Jul 22, 2017

(1) (2) (of 2 pages)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 91
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.