Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,350 members, 7,836,435 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 07:45 AM

2odd's Posts

Nairaland Forum / 2odd's Profile / 2odd's Posts

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (of 21 pages)

Celebrities / Falz : The Real Bahd Guy by 2odd(m): 11:10pm On Jul 28, 2018
In this era of unadulterated Noise - Making , FOLARIN FALANA popular known as FALZ is one of the select few with unparalleled lyrical dexterity. His ingenuity is Top Notch.
You think it's easy to do a cover of a song and Garner such recognition and accolades like he did with CHILDISH GAMBINO's
"THIS IS AMERICA" He produced an absolute hit ,adding that Original naija factor and he didn't minced words whilst treating topical societal issues ( from police brutality, herdsmen, religions)

his just released video of the child of World,the issues he treated in that song are mostly issues that are prevalent in our society from domestic violence, sexual abuse , parental irresponsibility, Peer pressure, prostitution, stigmatization , depression and suicide .Likewise he profers solutions to this issues.....
He's the definition of an astute musician .....
When you hear it's "FALZ D BAHD GUY BY THE WAY" you know he won't disappoint you.........

Family / Re: My Pregnant Girlfriend Wants Abortion. How Do I Convince Her To Keep It? by 2odd(m): 10:42pm On Jul 28, 2018
kingsilly:
It’s her body, you not the one carrying the baby so it’s easy for you to say keep the baby. She’s not ready to be a mother, nor the responsibility that comes with it. Any decision she makes you support not trying to avert it

Boss u are kinda wrong o,it's their Baby , if anything should go wrong during the abortion the guy will be held accountable ,. The decision to abort is not solely hers to make

1 Like

Family / Re: My Pregnant Girlfriend Wants Abortion. How Do I Convince Her To Keep It? by 2odd(m): 10:35pm On Jul 28, 2018
Easy !!!!, Get a friend of yours she didn't know to disguise as a pastor or something ,give the said friend enough details about her .tell him to give her a vision not to abort if she ever got pregnant...works like magic
Sports / Re: Tyson Fury Labels Anthony Joshua A Disgrace For Deciding Not To Fight Wilder by 2odd(m): 7:03pm On Jul 25, 2018
ominilongest:
Baba dey fire..so na d same person one mumu dey tell me say e go beat mayweatheer b dz grin....

any one of dem will use Mayweather wipe floor
Politics / Re: 2019: Election Will Not Hold In 26 States – Biafra Zionists by 2odd(m): 11:41am On Jul 23, 2018
here we go again shocked here we go again,

1 Like

Politics / Re: Moses Mwarga Aji: Any Benue Indigene Who Votes For Buhari In 2019 Will Be Cursed by 2odd(m): 6:08pm On Jul 08, 2018
CoolFreeday:
He that is in me is greater than he that is in the world

My vote is for PMB by God's grace.
My God will not give you the Grace to vote , dysentery go catch u that day abi malaria, radarada

40 Likes 1 Share

Sports / Re: Rugby Of Zimbabwe Sleep In The Streets In Tunisia (Photos) by 2odd(m): 1:15am On Jul 04, 2018
Sarkin:
This is what would have happened to super eagles in Russia if PDP had won. We will all be trekking to Ghana and Cameroon for bread...
you are irredeemably foolish

1 Like

Politics / The Country Bleeds by 2odd(m): 9:02am On Jun 29, 2018
It's 2018, We are still talking about failed policies, unabated Killings , Virtually every infrastructure is down and Out. But the most baffling things is that we are comfortable with it.
lets backtrack to the year 2015, Nov 13th to be precised the Paris bombing just occurred and you can imagine how the social media was white washed with condolences from various persons and countries ?,even from Nigeria. Myself included , I even changed my Facebook profile picture. Our Government was commiserating with them.

Killings have go on unabated in our dear Country, Eminent persons are silent, Social media is silent , the Federal government is Stonewalling. We have get to the staged in this country where the value of livestock (cows) supersede those of Human Beings and we are Comfortable with to the staged we are totally unmoved if and when at least 120 peoples where killed in Plateau state , Zamfara killings which the President rightly said is much more than those of Plateau and Benue States combined. In this Country an average citizen is likely to die from the hands of the Police than an armed robber.
We've been called LAZY , uneducated and Jobless, but the funniest thing is that after the initial uproar and protest ,we are doing virtually nothing to correct those assertions.

Starting from july the Federal Government will start handling out stipends to the poorest Nigerians,which is from the repatriated Abacha Loots which President Buhari, long before he was elected president, stubbornly insisted that Abacha “never stole”, and that he was not corrupt. “Illegally taken from Nigeria” is a ploy to sidestep the word: “stolen”. “Under Abacha” portrays it as if other people, not Abacha himself, committed the “illegality” without Abacha’s knowledge. Quick question , what qualifies YOU as a Poor Nigerian ? , Are we not all suffering from the same ailments ? except from a select Few anyway, is this not an avenue to re-loot this money ?. This money should be used for infrastructures. Bridges,Hospital,Road anything but not avenue to loot again.

The funniest thing is that we are not moved unless we are directly affected, uncouth-ed statements are being made without actions being taken against those issuing such statement. is it not appalling that someone can equate human lives to cows and said plateau killings was justifiable because Cows were stolen ?.
On a lighter Note , Do you know all this (plateau,Zamfara, Benue, Lagos accident ) Will be forgotten in a few days ? why, you asked , because Nigeria is a one day ,many disasters country. Unless we stand up and take proactive measures ,i fear this trend is not going to stop in the nearest future.
Finally, this disasters don't care about your Party affiliations, Religious inclinations . So when you are collecting those stipends to sell your fundamental rights, Remember disasters have no feelings, make your choice wisely .
cc: Lalasticlala,seun, akinkonami,
Celebrities / Re: Wizkid To Perform At 2018 World Cup Opening Ceremony? by 2odd(m): 12:12am On Jun 14, 2018
it's a good thing, FEMI kuti and other Africans like Angelina kdjioue abi what's her name don perform at world cup opening ceremony
Celebrities / Re: Regina Daniels Mourns Ras Kimono: 'I Never Knew That Death Is Real Until Today' by 2odd(m): 8:55pm On Jun 10, 2018
story story , death na film nah ,with season 2 n sequel

1 Like

Religion / Re: Pastor Somersaults After Member Wins ₦230billion Lottery by 2odd(m): 7:10am On Jun 10, 2018
fake news, the guy won 300k cedis ,not 3 billion cedis , the highest lotto won in ghana is 990k cedis..... with betway not some lotto site
what's the name of the lottery company that he won 3billion cedis from ??
you can check the records online ....

4 Likes

Crime / Re: AY Ayoade Akinnibosun: How Saraki Communicated With Us - Offa Robbery Gang Head by 2odd(m): 1:59pm On Jun 08, 2018
Xisnin:

He never met the robbers nor provide them any guns. The robbers have explained how they got their guns and Saraki was not in the picture.
I wonder where saraki turns to adikwu the ex police officer who gave dem the guns n trained dem on how to use it.....
Celebrities / Re: Are You Offended By Falz - 'This Is Nigeria' Video? - Hausa Girls React by 2odd(m): 8:52am On Jun 06, 2018
solasoulmusic:
As bad as Nigerian can be I still have hopes for a better nation and as entertaining as this video is it only shows an aspect of the issues in a parody form and then you as an educated lawyer top it by calling us criminals some only thrive on exposing the ills not the progress not the brave steps but the pitfalls.

Speak for yourself Lawyer we will speak for ourself please change that line that’s all I am Nigerian and I am not a criminal
I think you are getting it wrong , he meant when you are stopped by the police or those law enforcement agencies , regardless of who u are , NA CRIMINAL U BE, if you get money then you are free but if odawise ,bro you are still a criminal
Travel / Re: Costly Mistakes To Avoid When Travelling Abroad by 2odd(m): 8:32am On Jun 06, 2018
hepzibahpraise:
Keeping your land documents with members of your family instead of the bank.
Biggest mistake, n sending money for building house or something,no try am o!!!

8 Likes 1 Share

Travel / Re: Costly Mistakes To Avoid When Travelling Abroad by 2odd(m): 8:31am On Jun 06, 2018
OboOlora:
Op, how can u forget the most important thing?!

Wrap your green passport with a blue pouch, so people don’t start staring at you like a criminal from a sh1thole while at the airport
Babe , I suppose give u one chilled odeku ,but I guess u dey fast , �

5 Likes

Celebrities / Re: Falz: Girls Dancing Shaku Shaku In Hijab In 'This Is Nigeria' Video Intentional by 2odd(m): 8:09am On Jun 06, 2018
Almunjid:
Yeye fowl. Ur brain dey lick oil!
dumbo
Celebrities / Re: Falz: Girls Dancing Shaku Shaku In Hijab In 'This Is Nigeria' Video Intentional by 2odd(m): 9:59pm On Jun 05, 2018
Almunjid:

No wonder u called ur self 2odd, when people r going right u r going left. U r d real definition of blindness. I'm sure u must have smoked cow shit b4 typing this Nonsense !
lol , c ur poor attempt at sarcasm,, abeg shift,yeye fanatic, shiooor
Celebrities / Re: Falz: Girls Dancing Shaku Shaku In Hijab In 'This Is Nigeria' Video Intentional by 2odd(m): 6:42pm On Jun 05, 2018
Almunjid:
If he had used Nun or revered father clad or dress, Christians will condemn it, but because it's not their religion they feel nothing is wrong about it. Mocking other people's religion no matter how wrong u think they r is not a good thing. This idiot wants to cause problem like religious crisis in Nigeria, n here u r supporting him. If u think there is massage in his song, go through the lyrics n c, does d song or d dance say anything on how we can solve any of d problems we r facing in our country?
Please we should stay away from anything that will cause problem btw Muslims n Christians in our country, since we all know that Nigeria is sensitive to religious matters. Peace and nothing but peace is all we need.
PEACE BE UNTO TOU !
come back here !!!! , sultana (white garments) with choir cape nah Buddhism or Taoist ?? no b Christian attire,why do people have selective blindness ??

1 Like

Celebrities / Re: Falz: Girls Dancing Shaku Shaku In Hijab In 'This Is Nigeria' Video Intentional by 2odd(m): 6:22pm On Jun 05, 2018
MDsambo:

The fact that Police and christians don't vex is non of my business
u c ,this is where u are getting it wrong ,I asked you , what is wrong **LEGALLY** with the video ??

2 Likes

Politics / Re: Protest Against Bukola Saraki In Offa (Photos) by 2odd(m): 6:19pm On Jun 05, 2018
POEPLE ?? shift shift, it's ridiculous ,all politicians have thugs , anyway what do I know but from Dino melaye, shehu sani now saraki , I believe make PDP siddon dey look n watch them shoot themselves in the foot.wont be surprised if MIMIKO or Dino Melaye is linked with MOB shooting in ekiti state

5 Likes

Celebrities / Re: Falz: Girls Dancing Shaku Shaku In Hijab In 'This Is Nigeria' Video Intentional by 2odd(m): 6:02pm On Jun 05, 2018
MDsambo:
Dear Falz, you are an artiste you can't just do things just because you feel like nothing is wrong with that. you should learn how to respect people religion and culture
GBOOOOOOOOARRRRRRRRRR , tell me what's wrong with the video ?, police no vex, Christians no vex ,why are we like this in this country sef

1 Like

Celebrities / Re: Falz: Girls Dancing Shaku Shaku In Hijab In 'This Is Nigeria' Video Intentional by 2odd(m): 5:57pm On Jun 05, 2018
SIMPLYkush:
davido, you and your short dick will never go unpunished, lazy boy with ugly chioma
oga oo,
Celebrities / Re: Falz's "This Is Nigeria" Hits 1 Million Views On YouTube in 3days by 2odd(m): 7:35pm On May 28, 2018
ollah2:

Quit writing half truth. Diddy commended him because falz made a version of his hit "This is America".
lol ,it wasn't Diddy song bro,it is childish Gambino's
Business / Re: TECNO Mobile To Set Up Assembly Plant In Nigeria by 2odd(m): 8:57pm On Apr 22, 2018
good development,
anyway where are those shouting TECNO IS OWNED BY A NIGERIAN sef ?? The slot GUY or something ??
Politics / Re: Who Will Save Some Nigerians From Intellectual Laziness? - Femi Adesina by 2odd(m): 9:59am On Apr 14, 2018
vanshwerz:
I think his facts are not right, if he knows how those rebels got there weapons he wouldn't have mentioned Gaddafi's name, He shouldn't even have mentioned the dead' name... It would have been cool if he just said The rebels from Libya.
he's mad , those rebels were sponsored by the US n others to oust gadaffi

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (of 21 pages)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.