Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,399 members, 7,836,600 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 10:26 AM

2odd's Posts

Nairaland Forum / 2odd's Profile / 2odd's Posts

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (of 21 pages)

Car Talk / Re: Meet The Awesome Car “wallys Iris” -made In Africa by 2odd(m): 6:47pm On Feb 02, 2017
[quote author=Oladimejyy post=53349088][/quote]
Na Buhari Go Kill u, idiot!!, u will fall with him eventually
Romance / Re: Abuja Woman Slaps Gym Instructor Twice During Outburst At The Gym (video) by 2odd(m): 2:29pm On Jan 30, 2017
As for me o, maybe I will let u go d first time u slapped me, but definitely not the second time
Celebrities / Olamide The Glory Album Tracklist by 2odd(m): 9:07am On Dec 18, 2016
Following the announcement of the release of his sixth
studio album “The Glory”, YBNL boss and prolific rapper,
Olamide, has unveiled the official track-list for the album.
The album, which is slated for December 26, has 16 tracks
with industry colleagues making the features list. Notable
mentions are Phyno and Burna Boy.
The album, which according to Olamide promises to be an
embodiment of real Hip-Hop, also has new entrant,
Davolee, who got recently signed to YBNL.
Production credit goes to YBNL in-house producers, Pheelz
(Mr Producer) and Young John (The wicked producer).
Others are HOD, Sossick, Paulcleverlee, Raphael2kriss,
Moss2kriss, Shizzi.

All songs were mixed and mastered by Bbanks.
See track-list below:

1. The Glory (Intro) – Produced By DWills

2. Letter To Milli – Produced by Pheelz

3. Journey of a thousand Miles – Produced by Pheelz

4. Underground ft Akuchi – Produced by H.O.D

5. Pepper Dem Gang ft Davolee – Produced by Young John

6. Lori Titi Yi – Produced by Pheelz

7. Grind ft So.Sick – Produced by Sossick

8. Woyo – Produced by Young John

9. Be Mine- Produced by Pheelz

10. Oluwa Lori Glory – Produced by Paulcleverlee

11. Omo Wobe Anthem ft Burna Boy – Produced by Pheelz

12. Owo Blow – Produced by Major Bangz

13. Symbol of Hope – Produced by Raphael2Kriss &
Moss2Kriss

14. Who You Epp ft Wande Coal & Phyno – Produced by
SHizzi

15. Son of Anarchy ft Burna Boy and Phyno – Produced by
Pheelz

16. 2Baba Zone (Bonus Track)

1 Share

Phones / Re: Whatsapp May Introduce ‘unsend’ Option To Save You From Embarrasment by 2odd(m): 7:33am On Dec 16, 2016
themosthigh:

Let the invention continue for very soon we shall unite with lucifer and kill jehovah el shadai.
He has messed up the universe after ruling for 13 million years after he overthrew his own creator.
Lucifer shall do to him what he did to his own creator
u are naturally dumb!!!
Business / Business Idea With 5m Naira by 2odd(m): 7:17pm On Nov 23, 2016
Hello guys,what are the business i can do with a start up capital of 5million ?,i am thinkin of doing MMM with it ,pls i need advice guys
Religion / Re: Speaking In Tongues by 2odd(m): 1:03pm On Oct 16, 2016
psucc:
It is simply speaking in another language. The essence really is to praise God and is for self edification.

But nowadays, even if we assemble 100,000 people from different tongues, none would understand what our present day Christians are speaking.

There is confusion everywhere.
God Bless you my brother
Phones / Re: IOS Kills All Other OS Platforms, Never Going Back To Android. by 2odd(m): 12:23pm On Oct 16, 2016
mohemos:
Sony Xperia Z to Z2, HTC one M7 to one M9. Samsung S4, S5, S6, S7/ galaxy note 3,4.

You forgot to mention HTC10 #PowerOf10 (My best phone of the year)

How much did you spend on those phones in a year ?
You used almost all Android flagships every year, to verify that drop your gmail account, so that we can check.
If you know that you're not lying, drop your gmail account here for me to show you all the Android devices you've ever used!

He's a pathetic liar
Religion / Speaking In Tongues by 2odd(m): 12:18pm On Oct 16, 2016
I dont if this thread have been created before but ,i was surfing through the net and i came across the video of a woman praising God in 23 different languages (both local n Foreign) chinese ,hindi,spanish e.t.c .
Some pple were now commenting that she's not speaking in tongues but in foreign languages . This quickly lead me to research the first account of speaking in tongues ever recorded in the bible ACTS 2:1-4 .
By critically examining this account ,there was no need for interpretations because the pple fully understand the languages .
How did we come abt the gibberish our pastor are now churning out as Speaking in Tongues that is totally incomprehensible ?.
All those" rekereke yaya" dey are saying,up and down .
If u wanna quote me ,do it with biblical references .
Cc: seun, lalasticala
Phones / Re: IOS Kills All Other OS Platforms, Never Going Back To Android. by 2odd(m): 12:14pm On Oct 14, 2016
Reeberry:
Before I PM you, hope you won't fall your hand?
He's lying , if can afford to buy all that flagship phones ,he would have gone for iPhone 7 since ,u can always sense a liar.even the guy wey get slot no use all flagship phones. Unless he's a phone repairer though .

1 Like

Politics / Re: Senate Moves To Legalise Lobbying In Nigeria by 2odd(m): 4:32pm On Oct 13, 2016
richidinho:

Is that bribery?
. a group of people seeking to influence politicians or public officials on a particular issue.
verb
1. seek to influence (a politician or public official) on an issue
How do u that without greasing the palms of our politicians

2 Likes

Politics / Re: Senate Moves To Legalise Lobbying In Nigeria by 2odd(m): 4:24pm On Oct 13, 2016
richidinho:

Goggle it first bro!
Lobbying (also lobby) is the act of attempting to influence decisions made by officials in a government, most often legislators or members of regulatory agencies. Lobbying is done by many types of people, associations and organized groups, including individuals in the private sector, corporations, fellow legislators or government officials, or advocacy groups (interest groups). Lobbyists may be among a legislator's constituencies, meaning a voter or block of voters within his or her electoral district, or not; they may engage in lobbying as a business, or not. Professional lobbyists are people whose business is trying to influence legislation on behalf of a group or individual who hires them. Individuals and nonprofit organizations can also lobby as an act of volunteering or as a small part of their normal job (for instance, a CEO meeting with a representative about a project important to his/her company, or an activist meeting with his/her legislator in an unpaid capacity). Governments often define and regulate organized group lobbying that has become influential.

The ethics and morality of lobbying are dual-edged. Lobbying is often spoken of with contempt, when the implication is that people with inordinate socioeconomic power are corrupting the law (twisting it away from fairness) in order to serve their own interests. When people who have a duty to act on behalf of others, such as elected officials with a duty to serve their constituents' interests or more broadly the public good, can benefit by shaping the law to serve the interests of some private parties, a conflict of interest exists. Many critiques of lobbying point to the potential for conflicts of interest to lead to agent misdirection or the intentional failure of an agent with a duty to serve an employer, client, or constituent to perform those duties. The failure of government officials to serve the public interest as a consequence of lobbying by special interests who provide benefits to the official is an example of agent misdirection.

In contrast, another side of lobbying is making sure that others' interests are duly defended against others' corruption, or even simply making sure that minority interests are fairly defended against mere tyranny of the majority. For example, a medical association may lobby a legislature about increasing the restrictions in smoking prevention laws, and tobacco companies lobby to reduce them: the first regarding smoking as injurious to health and the second arguing it is part of the freedom of choice.
But na naija we dey

2 Likes

Politics / Re: Senate Moves To Legalise Lobbying In Nigeria by 2odd(m): 4:17pm On Oct 13, 2016
Aye o !!!! professional briber abi ?? APC ur Fadas o

5 Likes

Education / Re: Senate Extends Jamb’s Validity Period To 3 Years by 2odd(m): 2:53pm On Oct 13, 2016
I don't think this is good o, how sure are u that u will gain admission with that same result the nxt year. Its. Like doing things the same way n expecting different results .
Education / Re: Senate Extends Jamb’s Validity Period To 3 Years by 2odd(m): 2:52pm On Oct 13, 2016
I don't think this is good o, how sure are u that u will gain admission with that same result the nxt year.
Science/Technology / Re: 12 Signs You Are Addicted To The Internet by 2odd(m): 2:40pm On Oct 13, 2016
12. You have countless quotes on your phone
ready to unleash them on demand ….

1 Share

Science/Technology / Re: 12 Signs You Are Addicted To The Internet by 2odd(m): 2:38pm On Oct 13, 2016
11. You just love the download button

1 Share

Science/Technology / Re: 12 Signs You Are Addicted To The Internet by 2odd(m): 2:37pm On Oct 13, 2016
10. You could spend a whole day on social media and never feel tired
Snapchat, Instagram, Facebook ….

1 Share

Science/Technology / Re: 12 Signs You Are Addicted To The Internet by 2odd(m): 2:35pm On Oct 13, 2016
9. You take pictures of everything …
to share on social media, of course ..

1 Share

Science/Technology / Re: 12 Signs You Are Addicted To The Internet by 2odd(m): 2:32pm On Oct 13, 2016
8. You’re super bored when your internet is not working
… or when your data bundle is used up

1 Share

Science/Technology / Re: 12 Signs You Are Addicted To The Internet by 2odd(m): 2:30pm On Oct 13, 2016
7. Shorthands have become your norm
Thanks to text messaging, you write shorthands even when you’re writing

1 Share

Science/Technology / Re: 12 Signs You Are Addicted To The Internet by 2odd(m): 2:27pm On Oct 13, 2016
6. You have a million and one photo filter apps
For the love of the gram ….

1 Share

Science/Technology / Re: 12 Signs You Are Addicted To The Internet by 2odd(m): 2:25pm On Oct 13, 2016
5. Your Facebook or Instagram app is always opened in the background

1 Share

Science/Technology / Re: 12 Signs You Are Addicted To The Internet by 2odd(m): 2:23pm On Oct 13, 2016
4. You Google everything
Before, you would ask someone in the know, these days, you’ll just Google every damn thing …

1 Share

Science/Technology / Re: 12 Signs You Are Addicted To The Internet by 2odd(m): 2:22pm On Oct 13, 2016
3. You prefer Whatsapping or texting to calling

1 Share

Science/Technology / Re: 12 Signs You Are Addicted To The Internet by 2odd(m): 2:21pm On Oct 13, 2016
2. You no longer ask for phone numbers ..

but rather Whatsapp, Snapchat, Instagram etc. usernames

1 Share

Science/Technology / 12 Signs You Are Addicted To The Internet by 2odd(m): 2:19pm On Oct 13, 2016
1. Free Wi-Fi makes your day

Source :http://omgvoice.com/lifestyle/internet-addict/?geoip&country=GH
Cc:lalasticlala

1 Share

Politics / Re: Senate To Make Election Debates Mandatory by 2odd(m): 10:01am On Oct 13, 2016
kstix:

in debate and oratory, he would have beaten Gej hands down.
wetin u smoke??
Sports / Re: Victor Ikpeba Slammed Over Commentary Blunders During Nigeria Vs Zambia Match by 2odd(m): 11:15am On Oct 11, 2016
His bullets b like dat of one guy for nairaland ,badbullet or something like that.
Celebrities / Re: "Rahama's Ban Is Logical"- Ali NUHU explains why he was not banned by 2odd(m): 5:30pm On Oct 10, 2016
Iranu

6 Likes

Crime / Meet The Most Arrested Person In The World :photos by 2odd(m): 4:07am On Oct 10, 2016
While many hope and pray to avoid anything that will cause them to be arrested throughout their lifetime, one man has actually been arrested over 1,500 times!!!!

Known as Henry Earl aka James Brown, the now 66-year-old man has made history as the most arrested man in the world, with over 1,500 arrests to his name. (That’s strange right?)

Earl who made his first trip to jail in the year 1970 (he was just 20-years-old then) for carrying a concealed weapon, has mostly been booked for getting very drunk in public. The man from Lexington, Kentucky, USA, has battled his drinking problem for years, and seems to even enjoy his frequent visits to jail (maybe that’s actually his favourite pastime).

Earl has spent over 6,000 days in jail in total, since his first arrest. Police insist they keep arresting him for his own safety, in a bid to keep him off the streets.

When CNN brought his frequent arrests to the light in 2003, his ‘fans’ went ahead to make a video of him. See video below:

https://m.youtube.com/watch?feature=youtu.be&v=b2ahSLnd_6U
Source :https://www.naij.com/1001199-can-believe-man-arrested-1300-times-photos.html

http://edition.cnn.com/2013/12/04/us/kentucky-henry-earl-most-arrested/
Cc: lalasticlala, OAM4J,mynd44,lalasticlala

1 Share

Politics / Re: Muslims Kick Against Christian/Christian Ticket In Ondo State by 2odd(m): 12:11am On Oct 10, 2016
awelekiti:
I'm half Ondo, half Ekiti and if you call me an indigene of old Ondo State, you're not wrong. Most of the Muslims in Ekiti are visitors from the neighbouring kwara and osun, who came to settle amongst us. There's no ancestral Muslim indigene in Ekiti. In Ondo state, the only area where you can find a handful of Muslim is Ondo town, especially the area where gov mimiko hails from. Most of his family members, including the governor are converted Muslims, except his brother who's professor. We have a few of them from owo too and the number cannot decide the outcome of election in ondo,even if the prof mimiko is a ChristianMuslim non-indigenes joined force with them. However, Christian or Muslim it doesn't matter because we're ever united in the state. The call for religious matter in political decision shouldn't arise in the first place. All we need is a good candidate that can serve us well.
Education / Re: The Cancellation Of Post Utme, A Blessing To Our Educational System. by 2odd(m): 1:38pm On Oct 09, 2016
[quote author=Hardeysolution post=50051631] meanwhile, no one was denied admission in unilag with this process. really bro Is too difficult to understand my points ,u can't admit all aspirants but those that got admitted were based on merit n didn't have to results to special centers to get A's at all cost

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (of 21 pages)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.