Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,307 members, 7,836,336 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 05:30 AM

2odd's Posts

Nairaland Forum / 2odd's Profile / 2odd's Posts

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (of 21 pages)

Celebrities / Re: 2018 List Of Grammy Awards Winners by 2odd(m): 11:24am On Jan 29, 2018
where are the MODS now,can we just transfer to fp
Celebrities / Re: Dorcas Shola Fapson: Simi Blasts Ladies Calling Her Liar: "You Are Full Of Shit" by 2odd(m): 4:11pm On Jan 27, 2018
SBG04:

It's not everyone on nairaland that supports the rapist o!
It's the igbo people. The smugglers of cocaine and heroin worldwide. The ones with zero morals. The boycotters and developers.
GBOOOOOOOOARRRRRRRRRR nah the little wey remain for your brain explode

2 Likes

Celebrities / Re: Dorcas Shola Fapson: Simi Blasts Ladies Calling Her Liar: "You Are Full Of Shit" by 2odd(m): 11:36am On Jan 27, 2018
don't mind the idiot , I be Yoruba boi , does that mean I should think with my anus
Celebrities / Re: Who Is Dorcas Shola Fapson? Meet Actress That Called Taxify Driver A 'Rapist' by 2odd(m): 11:32pm On Jan 26, 2018
Joshmodest:

the nigga is a serial rapist, and its just a pity Shola d victim is the one getting the bashing...
THUNDER FIRE YOU !!!! OYA SAY AMEN !!!! ,

HAVE YOU SEEN RAPE/KIDNAP VICTIMS NARRATE THEIR ORDEAL
DO YOU KNOW THE EFFECT THE TRAUMA WILL HAVE ON THE SAID VICTIM ??;,

ONCE AGAIN THUNDER FIRE YOU

4 Likes

Celebrities / Kidnapped Or NOT by 2odd(m): 11:06pm On Jan 26, 2018
Okay since Shola FAPSON have been generating a lot of controversies due to her rape/kidnap claims ,

This morning I had a discussion with my cousin where he recounted the story of how his mom had to jump off a moving bus through window not minding any other thing when she was being kidnapped some years back.

To my second story this is a personal experience,
my guy and I followed a man though we were a bit closed to an unknown destination ,even though we were two ,both of us of were holding the door ready to jump down at any moment notice ,in short that's what we did anyway when the car stopped ,I jumped down under the pretext of wanting to urinate and my guy followed suit and we picked race ......

No matter how bold you are be it MAN/WOMAN the first instinct you have when in danger is to Run Away /Escape

Ask 2million rape /kidnap would be victims,the first thing that comes to mind is RUN

I sincerely hope and pray we don't fall victim to any of this situation but if you ever find yourself in this situation and you have your chance to Escape , Brother/Sister make a Run for it and report to the nearest police station....
Don't form MACHO or something like that , someone who have the intention of Kidnapping/Raping You believe in himself/herself to have the means and power to overpower you and render you immobile..........
Celebrities / Re: Who Is Dorcas Shola Fapson? Meet Actress That Called Taxify Driver A 'Rapist' by 2odd(m): 10:22pm On Jan 26, 2018
just say that she's the naija super woman that fend off a suspected rapist / kidnapper with one hand and record the video with another hand .
Evans will be brimming with anger now, even the dead don wanny will be Turning in his tomb

where kidnapper dey tear full blooded soldier slap and he pass out
radarada

13 Likes

Celebrities / Re: Wizkid Flaunts His N432 Million Wristwatch On Instagram (Photos) by 2odd(m): 11:12pm On Jan 24, 2018
this is the highest price I could find on the site and that Wizkid watch no b it

https://www.frostoflondon.co.uk/watches-c3#b14:sort4

1 Like

Romance / Re: U Must Dicipline Ur Woman To Get Fear And Respect by 2odd(m): 12:51pm On Jan 24, 2018
I find the other answers interesting. I think this question would be best answered if it was restated, “Is it better to lead by force or by love”? As mentioned below, both fear and respect are ways to influence people.
If your followers fear you, they will give you their obedience when commanded.
If your followers love and respect you, they will give you everything when called on.
As for enemies, its best if they perceive you as a friend. You don’t fear friends.
Romance / Re: U Must Dicipline Ur Woman To Get Fear And Respect by 2odd(m): 12:32pm On Jan 24, 2018
Biggie225:

Lies, fear and respect goes together.. u can never disrespect what 'lion' u fear... Get the fact right.

lol u think fear and respect are the same ,issokay
Romance / Re: U Must Dicipline Ur Woman To Get Fear And Respect by 2odd(m): 10:14am On Jan 24, 2018
jaksmillioniar:
if itell u word u will hate urself how can u control such a woman but how can u control such a woman dat her attitude brake a family ask google
u can control a person,dem b robot??
Celebrities / Re: Tboss: I Do Not Roll With Small Boys Who Can’t Afford Recharge Cards by 2odd(m): 10:12am On Jan 24, 2018
sisipelebe:
100 ke, just give me 20 that you know.

I don't know 10 sef , I just gave her a long yardstick

1 Like

Celebrities / Re: Tboss: I Do Not Roll With Small Boys Who Can’t Afford Recharge Cards by 2odd(m): 9:27am On Jan 24, 2018
grin
Lexusgs430:

Pot belly offend you? Your 6 pack go soon turn 1 pack too......
lol
Celebrities / Re: Tboss: I Do Not Roll With Small Boys Who Can’t Afford Recharge Cards by 2odd(m): 7:55am On Jan 24, 2018
How many Big Boys have private Jets ??
100 max ?? and you roll with them ?? pics abeg or you shut up forever ,which Big Boy go leave better girl with soft n succulent apparatus con dey follow old MAMA youngie with muscles like female wrestlers , Maybe she meant BIG BOSS , all those pot belly old Men Sha

121 Likes 5 Shares

Romance / Re: U Must Dicipline Ur Woman To Get Fear And Respect by 2odd(m): 11:49pm On Jan 23, 2018
pple mistake fear and respect for each other , I can fear you and totally disrespect u , harm you and the likes ,but If I truly respect you out of love believe me ,I won't harm , bad-mouth u ,in short I will fear u ,u can beat a woman/anybody to fear but not to respect ,it's just like the way u fear bullies but totally hates dem

2 Likes 1 Share

Education / Re: University Of Ilorin Dress Code: Bans Cleavage, Tattoos, Leggings, Heavy Makeup by 2odd(m): 9:08pm On Jan 23, 2018
Auki:
It always baffle me that once morality is encourage in any forum, significant majority of Christians will always be on the opposing side.

What is morally wrong in efforts toward reducing indecency in our campuses?

Most Christian talks and behave in similar fashion to atheist and often worse.

u c we Christian don't impose on the general populace like that , we just let you see the error of your ways , Most Christians if not all don't keep beards JW,DEEPER and the likes but Moslem do , this is a federal school meaning, sango worshippers dey there , osun, atheist dey there , nudist sef go dey , u cant impose on them unless it's a Christian/Moslem school which a federal University is not
tattoo have been in existence since ages ,all those old Mama Yoruba Grandma have it on them , it's not a new thing , someone said it's for ur eyes only , who lits a candle and cover it with a basin , what am saying is this , a federal University should learn to accommodate all sort of pple ,in case someone ask Havard University is a private University
Politics / Re: Obasanjo's Letter To Buhari: Twitter User Reacts With Football Terms by 2odd(m): 5:18pm On Jan 23, 2018
BREAKING NEWS ; Reports reaching our HQ from WAILERS FC is that there has been no contact between the player OLUSEGUN OBASANJO or His Agent with the CLUB.
Stay tuned for more updates on this NEWS

UPDATE
Earlier we brought you a news on the proported transfer of OLUSEGUN OBASANJO of SAI BABA FC to WAILERS FC ,
Our correspondent was at WAILERS FC and spoke with the CLUB'S manager FEMI FANI KAYODE and he have this to say " WAILERS FC are currently not in the Market for a new striker , we are totally contented with our striker AYODELE FAYOSE , he's having a good season as you can see by his stats against APC UNITED and others "

84 Likes 6 Shares

Education / Re: Dress Code: UNILORIN Bans Hair Attachment, Sagging, Tight Trousers, Skimpy Dress by 2odd(m): 5:14pm On Jan 23, 2018
GoodcasHMan:
SHOULD NOT ONLY BE IN ILORIN BUT ALL-OVER NIGERIA

see them , fanatics , even God support styles ? u dey doubt me Indian man natural hair style is different from average Hispanic,black hair style too ( both women n men) it's his/her body ,is it a crime in Nigeria ?? this pple are just trampling on our rights ,very soon na anoda one dem go bring
Education / Re: Dress Code: UNILORIN Bans Hair Attachment, Sagging, Tight Trousers, Skimpy Dress by 2odd(m): 5:09pm On Jan 23, 2018
SoulB6:
I love this, if you can't abide by the school new rules then just quit
you are a fool, freedom of expression not ,those A-list American school sef no get this kind nonsense rules, it's a federal school for crying out loud, the governor of the state sef dey Barb Obama, abi kini gbogbo nonsense yii
Family / Re: 'if My Father-in-law Buy My Wife A New Range Rover, I Will Feel Disrespected' by 2odd(m): 9:57am On Jan 23, 2018
na stupid ego dey kill our men, if ur wife no get sense even if the FIL didn't buy her a car she go still use the fact that her father is richer take insult u....
it all depends on the wife ,so u mean if ur FIL get his daughter a more paying job than u nkor ?? she should reject it abi ?? radarada

1 Like

Phones / Re: What Is Your Highest Views On Your Whatsapp Status...see Mine by 2odd(m): 8:43pm On Jan 21, 2018
YoungBlackRico:
Is there a way to check a status without being on the viewers list?
download Gb WhatsApp

6 Likes

Crime / Nigerian Police Officer Caught In The Act by 2odd(m): 6:45pm On Jan 21, 2018
This picture was taken a few minutes ago,
pictured is a Nigerian police officer religiously checking his BaBa Ijebu bet slips while on duty ,
money gotten from harrasing average Nigerians gone down the drain , the anger of losing the bet will later be transferred to innocent people...

1 Like

Celebrities / Re: Mr Eazi Begging For Song Writers And Music Ideas [PICS] by 2odd(m): 5:36pm On Jan 19, 2018
first of all, he must pay or he should give credit to writer nothin is free in Freetown like they say
Education / Re: I Was Given Medicine On Caps Instead Of My Choosen Yoruba Edu - Oau Aspirant by 2odd(m): 8:10pm On Jan 18, 2018
pure lies , absolutely lies , oau or any school won't change art edu ( yoruba edu ) medicine, even God don't want the aspirant to die nah
Celebrities / Re: Maryam Charles: "Sex Doll Is Not For Broke Guys" by 2odd(m): 7:51pm On Jan 18, 2018
grin nah the same broke guys dey buy clothes � for them ,feed them ,don't worry we go do groupie , Boyz I don open our sex doll donation account o , just drop a few token soon we go reach our Target ����� grin nah grin nah

5 Likes

Politics / Re: Nigerians Accept I’m Doing My Best – Buhari by 2odd(m): 10:01pm On Jan 16, 2018
hidhrhis:

na IFA go kill u for wetin u talk
u will see what will happen to u
na my family lazy abi we go see
just ignore him
Politics / Re: Nigerians Accept I’m Doing My Best – Buhari by 2odd(m): 10:00pm On Jan 16, 2018
GavelSlam:

Why e go affect my family when everybody go school, learn skill come dey take am better him life.

Na me say make una lazy for una house?
I don't usually quote people but sir I don't want to insult u so I won't but just try and look at what you wrote , I have a family with over 7 University graduates (children ni o) but not all are gainfully employed, where d job dey , if u wan start business where is loan , BOI ?? baba u no try o , those in benue no go school ??

3 Likes

Celebrities / Re: Kiss Daniel's "Uncle Stop Touching" Line In 'Yeba': Twitter Users Question Line by 2odd(m): 6:08pm On Jan 12, 2018
charliboy654:

What's is a same clone?
I know u meant sane clan
But how can u make mistakes in both spellings.
Both of u are even wrong sef
It's saner climes

1 Like

Romance / Re: It Is Wickedness To Date A Lady For More Than 2 Years Without Marrying Her– Lady by 2odd(m): 5:58pm On Jan 04, 2018
Lol, am just observing you for two yrs ni o, three more yrs we can talk of marriage,I don't want surprises

1 Like

Nairaland / General / Why Are We Paying ?? by 2odd(m): 5:16pm On Jan 04, 2018
This has been going on for a while now ,but it's just riles me up ,how can I go to the filling station ,paid exorbitant Price for it and the attendant insisted on collecting Keg's Fee , it's absolutely ridiculous,it's like going to the food vendor's and he/she asking me to pay for plate .
It's like they asking for bribe or something, because this ain't tips.
My question is this ,is this a criminal offence to buy fuel in a Gallon ??
Is there any law against it ??
Cos I don't know why I have to pay them for a service they are being paid for.
Were they planning on drinking the fuel
CC: freiburger,r231

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (of 21 pages)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.