Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,814 members, 7,956,080 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 12:46 AM

2sexynet's Posts

Nairaland Forum / 2sexynet's Profile / 2sexynet's Posts

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (of 41 pages)

Business / Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by 2sexynet: 8:33am On Feb 23, 2021
kennypoka2:

Omo!! It has been long. How is your project going? and are you still into domaining?
Domain? Na my first love be that na... Yeah, I still flip

Sold 2 Billboards domain for $700

Sold a bunch of cremation domains for $x,x x x

Sold MobileKitchens. dot net for $450

23 Likes 1 Share

Business / Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by 2sexynet: 7:09pm On Feb 22, 2021
kennypoka2:

Where is 2sexynet?
Sir? grin

2 Likes

Politics / Re: Panic In PDP As APC Woos Zamfara, Bauchi, Cross River Governors by 2sexynet: 7:03pm On Feb 22, 2021
GeneralPula:
Somebody said it lately that las las nah only flatinoz remain for PDP..

Let real men keep playing politics while they wail everyday for 600years..
It does not change the fact that the country will get worse... it does not change the fact that you will suffer the consequence of a worse country... and you children will not be spared of that worse state of the country.

You can talk all you want but man, Nigeria is speedily heading for the rocks...
Politics / Re: Amotekun: ‘To Hell With Their Presidency’ - Afenifere Blasts Miyetti Allah by 2sexynet: 10:08am On Jan 17, 2020
able20:
Tinubu will distance himself from all yoruba groups, he will go behind and beg the northern cabals soonest.
gbam
Business / Re: Access Bank Rewards Okpala Mark With Education Allowance For 5 Years by 2sexynet: 10:05am On Jan 17, 2020
sanemind2:
l neva said 15k Movies,l only said am leave 3gb free for you to flex
I ask how much and how many movies is inside? What Is the total size of the hard disk
Business / Re: Access Bank Rewards Okpala Mark With Education Allowance For 5 Years by 2sexynet: 9:46am On Jan 17, 2020
sanemind2:
15k am just leaving 3gb for you to copy ur pictures grin
15,000 movies? shocked
Business / Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by 2sexynet: 8:08am On Jan 17, 2020
AAA593:

So na only him get answers to questions. Make I mind my business
grin grin
Business / Re: Access Bank Rewards Okpala Mark With Education Allowance For 5 Years by 2sexynet: 8:05am On Jan 17, 2020
sanemind2:
good though...

meanwhile

l sell external drive with HD movies of all genre,can be sent around Nigeria,check profile
how much and how many movies in it?
Business / Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by 2sexynet: 6:39pm On Jan 16, 2020
Who here have sold countertops domain that you know and can you list them with price it were sold for?
Romance / Re: I Unintentionally Exposed My Girlfriend by 2sexynet: 8:02pm On Jan 15, 2020
tetula123:
This propose and fiancée talk is now a cliche.
But the babe rude o. See reply.
She’s just trying to use reverse psychology on you after messing up.
that is what they do. They act that way so you will feel guilty, even when they are wrong.
Business / Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by 2sexynet: 9:33am On Jan 15, 2020
ikhalyfah:

Well, at least that's what their logo is trying to say..

They had a logo change and people on NP are roasting them.

I personally like the logo when i understood the explanation of it
ugly and rubbish logo. It does not even carry Go or Daddy in the logo. Rubbish.

This is the problem with business when they become too big... They lost touch with bases and basics.

1 Like

Celebrities / Re: Ned Nwoko Is Full Of Joy As Regina Daniels Gets National Appointment by 2sexynet: 7:19pm On Jun 12, 2019
ForeThinker:

Patient....patient

Make she born first....
hahahaha
Properties / Re: Cost Of Buying A 2 Bedroom Apartment In Lagos| Brook Assets And Resources by 2sexynet: 7:00pm On Jun 12, 2019
eugyno:

Search jiji . Property pro and jumia property you see that your prices are over inflated
lol.. I was just about to tell him this.
Business / Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by 2sexynet: 6:08pm On Jun 12, 2019
therealMcCain:
Please who has sold a name through namejet? How did you go about enom account? It appears Nigeria's is blocked!!

Should i use VPN, won't it be an issue if I then input my credit card details with Nigerian address
contact name jet about that. They will fix u

2 Likes

Crime / Re: SSS Arrests Social Media Users For Posting 'Inciting Materials' by 2sexynet: 6:05pm On Jun 12, 2019
rusher14:
If you can't protest about the arrest of Madonna students over Facebook posts then you have no right to complain.
is he still being held?
Business / Re: My Domain Flipping Experience... Revealed by 2sexynet: 9:59am On Jun 12, 2019
It seems my other account has been hacked and the password changed.
Business / Re: My Domain Flipping Experience... Revealed by 2sexynet: 9:59am On Jun 12, 2019
I am giving up my guide to interest persons for a token... If I get enough interest, I will role out the procedure.

Let me know guys.
Business / Re: My Domain Flipping Experience... Revealed by 2sexynet: 9:57am On Jun 12, 2019
Itimkpataka2:

Welcome back. I wanna enroll as your student, how's gonna be bro?
one on one training is expensive o. I have a guide written long ago. Would you want to pay for that or you would prefer one on one?
Business / Re: My Domain Flipping Experience... Revealed by 2sexynet: 9:55am On Jun 12, 2019
itsabdul:
Hello guys, what do you say about this domain findbusinessplans.com
Is it marketable?
Thanks
I love this.
Celebrities / Re: Patapaa's Outfit As He Performs At Ghana Meets Naija by 2sexynet: 9:17pm On Jun 09, 2019
thatgirl504:
this type of guys have long pipe in between their legs.
u like long pipe o kiss
Celebrities / Re: Patapaa's Outfit As He Performs At Ghana Meets Naija by 2sexynet: 9:15pm On Jun 09, 2019
sod09:
Are Africa celebrities always this stupid and mad angry
shut up ur mouth.
Business / Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by 2sexynet: 8:54pm On Jun 09, 2019
alawi5k:
$4.95 netsol
link please?
Business / Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by 2sexynet: 7:26am On Jun 09, 2019
Branduche:
Is it not time for namepros to make u veteran?
Since 2009 ooo cool cool cool cool
I did not start in 2009. The day I opened that account was same day I left
Business / Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by 2sexynet: 1:44am On Jun 09, 2019
Favour196:

years ago
yes, cos that is the only one I am aware of as dude has gone under the radar.

He might be making more of such without my knowledge.

Or where have u seen him post? Any way good luck to people who wanna make $100k domain sale.
Business / Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by 2sexynet: 10:51pm On Jun 08, 2019
DonX001:

You have a point.
The truth is that most Nigerians are hungry, and cannot afford to hold out for long on a deal.
If you see the negotiations on NP where people negotiate from an inbound offer of $50 up till final agreed price of $500 or higher, its because they are willing to walk away if the deal doesn't go through.
Partly because for their cost of living there, it doesn't make sense to let it go for $100 for the amount of effort they've put in.

But in Naija here, boys eyes dey chook. Once offer don pass $100, they'll say "bring money" rather than risk the deal going away. Hence it will be difficult for us to command those higher prices because we are not willing to wait for it.
Not that I blame boys oo, its an adaptation to their environment. There's hunger in the air for most people, and $100 makes a big difference relative to their efforts compared to those abroad, where $100 wouldn't do much for them so they hold on.

It buttresses what Electricboy was asking one time when he noticed that the prices of geodomain sales reported here were progressively dropping from $300-500 before, to like $100-200 now. Its mainly because of the influx of many hungry people from developing countries who are willing to take the very last price rather than let go and wait for another buyer (who may never come or may take like 1-3years to come, with renewal fees inbetween).
Its what makes sense for them in their circumstances.... Rather than wait for another buyer that may or may not come, simply catch the one you have and move on.
Unlike white guys that can afford to hold on and keep renewing year after year, and ultimately sell at higher prices. There was one guy on NP that kept on renewing his domain year after year and finally sold it after about 9 years, for $15,000 or was it $25,000.

The situation is not likely to improve any further, prices are likely to keep dropping unless boys learn to hold out for valuable domains and be ready to keep renewing year after year if necessary, which is not likely in Nigeria.

Those people you are talking about have other source of income. Don't be fooled.

I am willing to bet my money on it that a lot of guys here Will wait for the right offers or buyers if they had another source of income...

Chibenze sold a domain name for 5500 euros years ago, he rejected a lot of offers to get to that stage.

Domaining has different categories. Like Farouksenior stated, do as you wish and follow your guts.

1 Like

Business / Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by 2sexynet: 10:44pm On Jun 08, 2019
SKhanmi:
Funny CaliforniaEggDonor dropped today. Remembered someone here sold the plural yrs ago
I was the seller and also later owned this one. I didn't get any luck with it. The beauty of domain names wink

2 Likes

Celebrities / Re: Emele Oranika: Sandralia Hotels MD Marks Birthday With Friends In Abuja by 2sexynet: 10:41pm On Jun 08, 2019
iamtooslime:
SMH
WHO ELSE THINKS ALEX REPORTS IS AN ASS LICKER
mumu... They pay him to do all these.. Or why do you think his most reported are rich and wealthy class... He is smiling to the bank.
Business / Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by 2sexynet: 3:11pm On Jun 08, 2019
alawi5k:
I want to call netsol. I want to know whether I should call with my netsol registered number or any other line. I need authorisation code for a sold domain via Afternic. My $224 profit after commission is at stake. Thanks!
you have to apply for the authcode and it takes 3 days to get to you.

Tell Godaddy rep
Business / Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by 2sexynet: 1:38pm On Jun 08, 2019
Kate06:

I am not yet into the system bro but I have discovered majority of Nigerians can settle for a token after much hardwork.

In those days according to some,they use to see a domain from Nigeria as much as $3000 or more but now,you see them begging the white men to pay $300 and at worse,$50.

The moment in freelancing or any online work you first contact a potential and willing client to buy your products,then you are tagged to be desperate to make sales.In such case,then tend to reduce the price they would have offered ordinarily to others.

Also,reason why some white men will ask you where you are from is that,they pay according to continents.They would pay higher to anyone from Europe and lower to those from Africans.Some will hardly ask but your price says it all.When you mark a domain for say $10k,a white man would know this is his fellow white men and will be willing to contact.They believe that anything that's costly and expensive is the real deal.

Sorry to say,most of those people now venturing into domaining haven't been receiving payments in anyway from abroad and hence,they will be fascinated at any little offer from the white man.

Know one thing today,those guys are stinkingly rich and can pay for any quality service no matter the price provided its not a scam.Once,you guys finish the first deal,second and third, its all.They believe and trust you.They can start paying even more higher for same service,they don't mind.

I have been doing business with them for almost 3 years now.I just increased the price of one from $150 to $250 and he didn't even complain.This is what I am saying...you guys here should rate your self and service so high so that others coming Into the business won't suffer.

Thank God you admitted not being in the system... Cos you spoke from the point of being ignorant clearly.

It is not your country that determines your domain sales... Rather the value of what you offer. Nobody will pay you for crap.

And to get to that stage where you command such figures require getting in early... Getting good domains are freaking expensive right now. The minimum you can get for a good domain name is $500...

Another thing is if you can wait for the right buyer but God help you if you are not waiting on a domain name that nobody wants..

In all the sales you see, 70% are not sold. Maintaining a large portfolio is capital intensive... If you have bills to pay, please flip the domain name... Until you have another business that can give you quality cash flow...

Some domains look beautiful in the eyes but will never be sold in their life time.

20 Likes

Business / Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by 2sexynet: 5:56pm On Aug 12, 2018
haykay2005:

I hear. I warned you to stop dodging your pple grin

FaroukSenior

https://www.godaddy.com/domain-auctions/fitnese-com-262376684?utm_source=cj&utm_medium=affiliate&utm_campaign=xx-xx_corp_affiliate_base&utm_content=Marco%20Schmidt_3113311&tgt=4097748&cjevent=db85a1f39e4f11e8838a025a0a180514&isc=cjc1off30&iphoneview=1
Politics / Re: Kwara State Pdp Chairman Iyiola Oyedepo Decamp To Apc by 2sexynet: 10:01am On Aug 01, 2018
Lol... Dem don bribe this one. Go ye into the world

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (of 41 pages)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.