Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,880 members, 7,817,593 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:09 PM

What To Do To Make Money Online? - Business (548) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / What To Do To Make Money Online? (3551307 Views)

Top 5 Strategies Millionaire Entrepreneur Use To Make Money Online / Can You Really Make Money Online On Autopilot? / Make Quick Money Online And Offline (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (545) (546) (547) (548) (549) (550) (551) ... (3314) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by AroFx: 8:46pm On Jun 08, 2019
etin06:

Someone was saying you can neither push nor transfer the domain bought their Within 60days. I bought there though but I have tried to push

Gurus in the house over to you...

It is my first time of buying domain there
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by SKhanmi: 9:00pm On Jun 08, 2019
Carmal90:

Why sir?

The plural makes more sense to me, not to mention that the keyword has passed its heyday long ago. Very few history sales. I might be wrong tho..

And I'm not that old.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Carmal90(m): 9:03pm On Jun 08, 2019
SKhanmi:

The plural makes more sense to me, not to mention that the keyword has passed its heyday long ago. Very few history sales. I might be wrong tho..

And I'm not that old.

You are right..
But I still went ahead to reg this..
Thanks anyway

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by talkportal: 9:11pm On Jun 08, 2019
AAA593:

Did you registered it before bringing them here. If you check that one you will see that is has been registered already

Of course I have registered all of them. I want you all to appraise them for me
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by AAA593: 9:14pm On Jun 08, 2019
talkportal:

Of course I have registered all of them. I want you all to appraise them for me
OK. I be new comer ooo grin
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Swizdoe(m): 9:31pm On Jun 08, 2019
Bosses in the house, an end user is requesting for the monthly hits on my expired domain.

I have been ransacking the net to see if I can lay my hands on any info regarding its history but nothing comes up as it only shows the day I registered it.

My dilemma is if I should quote some figure or not.

The name is a decent one with similar names sold in the range of $XXXXX according to namebio.

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Favour196: 9:44pm On Jun 08, 2019
Buhari2019:
I enjoy sales report and valuable information than long posts/grammar without strategies that is working. If you want to comment on issues back it with your sales report than using namepros guys(with over 500 domain portfolio) as reference. That $150 offer you rejected may be the last offer for the domain till it drop and the $150 offer you accepted may be your last sale for months. undecided

this only applies when you see domaining as luck,
Bro if you know what you have offers will keep coming through.
i have gotten three offers on one of my brandable name and i said NO, and is not going to be the last
if you know stub on namepros the guy was the last person i got an offer from, he was willing to buy 2 of my brandable but he wants it cheap, i simply redirected him to my landers, he said not that price and i simply said thanks for the offer, shikina
abi na 7.99$ or 8$ to renew, bro if i no sell am i go renew am, the more it age self the better and the higher the value.

someone hand reg above9.com and he flipped it for 1500$+ do you think if he had not sold it this year he will drop it next year
or the one that hand reg paladindrones.com and sold for 7000$ you think if had not made a sale for that he will drop it.

Domain shouldn't been seen as luck, something that requires luck much effort is not put in, but here all of put our brain to work.

All am saying is know the value of your domain and even if you dont sell now hold strong, unless you are facing financial crisis and you need to flip for money.
but nothing like last offer on a good name

17 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Favour196: 9:50pm On Jun 08, 2019
Swizdoe:
Bosses in the house, an end user is requesting for the monthly hits on my expired domain.

I have been ransacking the net to see if I can lay my hands on any info regarding its history but nothing comes up as it only shows the day I registered it.

My dilemma is if I should quote some figure or not.

The name is a decent one with similar names sold in the range of $XXXXX according to namebio.

use estibot appraisal to get this info

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Buhari2019: 10:06pm On Jun 08, 2019
Favour196:

this only applies when you see domaining as luck,
Bro if you know what you have offers will keep coming through.
i have gotten three offers on one of my brandable name and i said NO, and is not going to be the last
if you know stub on namepros the guy was the last person i got an offer from, he was willing to buy 2 of my brandable but he wants it cheap, i simply redirected him to my landers, he said not that price and i simply said thanks for the offer, shikina
abi na 7.99$ or 8$ to renew, bro if i no sell am i go renew am, the more it age self the better and the higher the value.

someone hand reg above9.com and he flipped it for 1500$+ do you think if he had not sold it this year he will drop it next year
or the one that hand reg paladindrones.com and sold for 7000$ you think if had not made a sale for that he will drop it.

Domain shouldn't been seen as luck, something that requires luck much effort is not put in, but here all of put our brain to work.

All am saying is know the value of your domain and even if you dont sell now hold strong, unless you are facing financial crisis and you need to flip for money.
but nothing like last offer on a good name
Brandable domain? Most sales here are geo related domains . I think you should read last two pages to fully understand the argument.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Nezta43: 10:14pm On Jun 08, 2019
Buhari2019:
Brandable domain? Most sales here are geo related domains . I think you should read last two pages to fully understand the argument.

Bro this doesn't mean if you have a geo name and a buyer comes you rush and sell cus you feel you won't have another buyer..personally I won't agree to an $100 offer to any of my geo names.
This is this guy on namepros that deals on geo names the least price he reports is usually $249.
Some of the names he reports $449 we sell it here $150

4 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Josmila(m): 10:21pm On Jun 08, 2019
Farouksenior:

As far as domaining is concerned, you cant just offer somebody any name and expect big money. Most of d names wer the clock $15k up , the initial capital alone is north of 400$.

How many nigerians can afford to pay 400$ on a name sit on it and sell it later...

No b to manage buy 1 name oo but like 20 @ 400$ each.

Truth b told ;It's either you dey among first pple to a trend like cbd,etc or you rest.

Doin 3k back to back is not beans sef.
Shebi u kno 3k na 1metr

I dey grp with person like abdulbasit etc, dis guys dey do $24k etc na cos dem get above average names nd can play d waiting game.

My advise be say do as ur hand reach .liv d rest to God.

You've said it all. Gracias

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by 2sexynet: 10:44pm On Jun 08, 2019
SKhanmi:
Funny CaliforniaEggDonor dropped today. Remembered someone here sold the plural yrs ago
I was the seller and also later owned this one. I didn't get any luck with it. The beauty of domain names wink

2 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by 2sexynet: 10:51pm On Jun 08, 2019
DonX001:

You have a point.
The truth is that most Nigerians are hungry, and cannot afford to hold out for long on a deal.
If you see the negotiations on NP where people negotiate from an inbound offer of $50 up till final agreed price of $500 or higher, its because they are willing to walk away if the deal doesn't go through.
Partly because for their cost of living there, it doesn't make sense to let it go for $100 for the amount of effort they've put in.

But in Naija here, boys eyes dey chook. Once offer don pass $100, they'll say "bring money" rather than risk the deal going away. Hence it will be difficult for us to command those higher prices because we are not willing to wait for it.
Not that I blame boys oo, its an adaptation to their environment. There's hunger in the air for most people, and $100 makes a big difference relative to their efforts compared to those abroad, where $100 wouldn't do much for them so they hold on.

It buttresses what Electricboy was asking one time when he noticed that the prices of geodomain sales reported here were progressively dropping from $300-500 before, to like $100-200 now. Its mainly because of the influx of many hungry people from developing countries who are willing to take the very last price rather than let go and wait for another buyer (who may never come or may take like 1-3years to come, with renewal fees inbetween).
Its what makes sense for them in their circumstances.... Rather than wait for another buyer that may or may not come, simply catch the one you have and move on.
Unlike white guys that can afford to hold on and keep renewing year after year, and ultimately sell at higher prices. There was one guy on NP that kept on renewing his domain year after year and finally sold it after about 9 years, for $15,000 or was it $25,000.

The situation is not likely to improve any further, prices are likely to keep dropping unless boys learn to hold out for valuable domains and be ready to keep renewing year after year if necessary, which is not likely in Nigeria.

Those people you are talking about have other source of income. Don't be fooled.

I am willing to bet my money on it that a lot of guys here Will wait for the right offers or buyers if they had another source of income...

Chibenze sold a domain name for 5500 euros years ago, he rejected a lot of offers to get to that stage.

Domaining has different categories. Like Farouksenior stated, do as you wish and follow your guts.

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Favour196: 11:50pm On Jun 08, 2019
Nezta43:

Bro this doesn't mean if you have a geo name and a buyer comes you rush and sell cus you feel you won't have another buyer..personally I won't agree to an $100 offer to any of my geo names.
This is this guy on namepros that deals on geo names the least price he reports is usually $249.

exactly

we nigerians we tend to de-evaluate price of things fast, do you know i can easily spot a nigeria portfolio when i come across one on undeveloped or anywhere cheesy
i just simply look at the names then i see Geo, next i look at the price for confirmation

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Favour196: 11:53pm On Jun 08, 2019
2sexynet:

Those people you are talking about have other source of income. Don't be fooled.

I am willing to bet my money on it that a lot of guys here Will wait for the right offers or buyers if they had another source of income...

Chibenze sold a domain name for
5500 euros years ago
, he rejected a lot of offers to get to that stage.

Domaining has different categories. Like Farouksenior stated, do as you wish and follow your guts.

years ago

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Branduche: 11:53pm On Jun 08, 2019
I will continue to say this all the time
You can't sell a domain to an end-user who renders service of $50/75 to buy your domain for 300.00 dollar

And you also forgot people sell GeoDomains on same namepros for cheap grin grin grin grin. The two type of domain investors are those who flip on a short margin and long holders of domains. Just do what works for you.

There seem to be a domainer I know, very popular on namepros too, he registers domains as much as 50 during the netsol promo, most are two worded domains, he sells them for $50 all handreg. Before the week runs out he has sold all. He still has domains meant for long holds too.

Mix your strategies.

Most domains being registered at Geo-niche are glorious crap which doesn't deserve an above 100 dollar sale

Nezta43:

5 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Nezta43: 12:19am On Jun 09, 2019
Branduche:
I will continue to say this all the time
You can't sell a domain to an end-user who renders service of $50/75 to buy your domain for 300.00 dollar

And you also forgot people sell GeoDomains on same namepros for cheap grin grin grin grin

Most domains being registered at Geo-niche are glorious crap.

The same end-user rendering service of $50/75 will buy the name $300 if he really needs it.
Its just about if he needs it at the time or not.
I have sold a name $200 to an end user just after registering it but the previous owner even offer the name $100 to him and he didn't buy cus he didn't need it at the time.
A buyer ones told me he couldn't pay more than $200 for a domain after I gave him link to buy from Undeveloped he went ahead to pay $349 at afternic that same day.
When they need it the will pay.

6 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Branduche: 12:26am On Jun 09, 2019
No magic after the code
alawi5k:
7 days shocked? Bros, I sold the domain since April 12, 2019. We are waiting for 60days lock to be over.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Branduche: 12:28am On Jun 09, 2019
Okay I have heard you grin grin grin grin
Just do what works for you
If it ends up not working
Change strategies.
Do domains smartly
Not hard

Nezta43:

The same end-user rendering service of $50/75 will buy the name $300 if he really needs it.
Its just about if he needs it at the time or not.
I have sold a name $200 to an end user just after registering it but the previous owner even offer the name $100 to him and he didn't buy cus he didn't need it at the time.
A buyer ones told me he couldn't pay more than $200 for a domain after I gave him link to buy from Undeveloped he went ahead to pay $349 at afternic that same day.
When they need it the will pay.

4 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Nobody: 1:32am On Jun 09, 2019
Favour196:

You can start by helping yourself, by reading from chapter 1 (Yes chapter 1 after all how many novels are up to 523 pages) grin
This forum teaches you how to fish and not dashing you fish.
By the time you are done, you must have learnt how to fish,
So what's remains is you buying some big good fishes (good domain names ) by using your strong and reliable fishing net (strategy),
After buying good fishes you have to wait for the right customer to come buy your fish..

Final step Thank God for any fish sale then thank Boss @ iykepromotions for teaching you how to fish FREE of charge grin grin

If you continue in good fishing you will turn from being a houseboy to being a boss..

Be warned : The fishes are scarce some people use 15 nets on one river (expireddomain.net) sad

So be ready for War cheesy

Lol very interesting. I'm just checking my NL account today. Thanks man.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by 2sexynet: 1:44am On Jun 09, 2019
Favour196:

years ago
yes, cos that is the only one I am aware of as dude has gone under the radar.

He might be making more of such without my knowledge.

Or where have u seen him post? Any way good luck to people who wanna make $100k domain sale.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Favour196: 6:52am On Jun 09, 2019
2sexynet:

Or where have u seen him post? Any way good luck to people who wanna make $100k domain sale.

Amen to that, cheesy

3 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Branduche: 6:57am On Jun 09, 2019
Is it not time for namepros to make u veteran?
Since 2009 ooo cool cool cool cool
2sexynet:

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by kurt09(m): 7:25am On Jun 09, 2019
Branduche:
Okay I have heard you grin grin grin grin
Just do what works for you
If it ends up not working
Change strategies.
Do domains smartly
Not hard

Someone has made over $1000 flipping geo domains($100-250) since January whereas another person is waiting for imaginary $300-$1000 sale on crap geo domain. Kontinue!

7 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by 2sexynet: 7:26am On Jun 09, 2019
Branduche:
Is it not time for namepros to make u veteran?
Since 2009 ooo cool cool cool cool
I did not start in 2009. The day I opened that account was same day I left
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by justi4jesu(f): 7:43am On Jun 09, 2019
Bring all your Fiverr Paypal Withdrawals, Upwork Paypal Withdrawals, Freelancer Paypal Withdrawal, Domain sales from Godaddy, afternic, Fivesquid to us at sweet rates........ We buy any amount

Contact me on whatsapp for swift deal

Tested and Trusted

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Branduche: 8:48am On Jun 09, 2019
grin grin grin
kurt09:
Someone has made over $1000 flipping geo domains($100-250) since January whereas another person is waiting for imaginary $300-$100 sale on crap geo domain. Kontinue!
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Branduche: 8:49am On Jun 09, 2019
Oh wao

2sexynet:
I did not start in 2009. The day I opened that account was same day I left
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by iCauseTrouble: 12:26pm On Jun 09, 2019
Hello house.
Please can I list on SEDO while still using UNDEVELOPED as my landing page?
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by viktor88: 12:44pm On Jun 09, 2019
iCauseTrouble:
Hello house.
Please can I list on SEDO while still using UNDEVELOPED as my landing page?
Yes
But have verified your sedo account.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by clems88(m): 1:15pm On Jun 09, 2019
Hello guys.
I withdrew funds from my payoneer to Gtb since Friday but I haven't seen any alert since then. Please what could be the problem
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by tranxo(m): 1:31pm On Jun 09, 2019
clems88:
Hello guys.
I withdrew funds from my payoneer to Gtb since Friday but I haven't seen any alert since then. Please what could be the problem
How were you able to do this please? Years back, I could withdraw from Payoneer straight to my naija naira account. But they no longer have Withdraw to Local Bank Account activated for Nigeria.

(1) (2) (3) ... (545) (546) (547) (548) (549) (550) (551) ... (3314) (Reply)

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 10 / Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 / If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here

Viewing this topic: Carmal90(m), MrNovo and 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 79
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.