Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,726 members, 7,816,987 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:20 PM

I Unintentionally Exposed My Girlfriend - Romance (18) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Unintentionally Exposed My Girlfriend (107735 Views)

I Unintentionally Slept With My Wife Twin And She Made No Efforts To Stop Me / How Jumia Exposed My Girlfriend / He Exposed My Sexuality, Now He Wants Sex From Me: I Need Your Advice. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (15) (16) (17) (18) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Unintentionally Exposed My Girlfriend by 2sexynet: 8:02pm On Jan 15, 2020
tetula123:
This propose and fiancée talk is now a cliche.
But the babe rude o. See reply.
She’s just trying to use reverse psychology on you after messing up.
that is what they do. They act that way so you will feel guilty, even when they are wrong.
Re: I Unintentionally Exposed My Girlfriend by uthlaw: 9:45pm On Jan 15, 2020
[sub][/sub]
JamesRiley:

The only thing Nigerians know how to do is judge like their lives are better than yours, that is why we will forever remain a 3rd world country..bro most of Nigerian women are insecure emotional beings who just want to be loved no matter how cash desperate she is. It's not their fault they are after cash, 99% of things required to survive everyday in this country are gotten with money when they is no job or cash flow to support this that is why most of them venture in to crazy things. I had a chat with a prostitute, i then asked her if she had the chance to start life all over again, what will she choose to do, she said she would love to meet a man who will love her unconditionally and go through life journey with her despite all odds. They all want love but the economy is so harsh that you can't eat your cake and have it. Swallow your pride, call her and talk with her heart to heart bro, she's your girlfriend, so you know when best to talk to her, see her reasons for her action and forgive, it costs you nothing. I have had a lot of experience with girls to know that they all need love, everyone needs love. Save your relationship, no one is beyond mistake
na them...if girl catch this one now he go sell there family property!
Re: I Unintentionally Exposed My Girlfriend by Ravenbeast1(m): 12:52am On Jan 16, 2020
cheesy cheesy cheesy
Sorry bro I've Been laughing hard.

No blames on you
But you did well.
She's shown you who she is.
Run for your life
She no even feel remorse.
She don sideline you since

U dey give her money at all?
Re: I Unintentionally Exposed My Girlfriend by Thunderblasts(m): 4:36am On Jan 21, 2020
Move on...
What the hell are you even doing with a randy female banker?
Na your type go marry actress or waitress too.
Bro beautiful girls full Naija!!!
Re: I Unintentionally Exposed My Girlfriend by Yeecar(m): 7:36pm On Jan 22, 2020
vincentjk:
I recall when my friend wouldn't agree with me that his so called "trusted & special" babe could cheat on him so we both agreed to put her to test.

He gave me her number. I called and kept on explaining to her how we once met some months back but I wasn't able to tell her what I felt for her bla bla bla (all lies but she bought all of them as most girls would if you play your cards well)

I'd call her everyday to keep her company then along the line, I chipped in the question we planned on asking her "do you have a boyfriend "?

She replied "I used to but we're no longer together" smiley meanwhile all calls were recorded and sent to my guy through WhatsApp after each conversation

We fixed a date to meet and I convinced her not to wear trousers while coming, she didn't ask why only responded hmmm on phone lol

I won't tell what happened when she arrived buy kasala burst sha grin
Did you Bleep her.
Re: I Unintentionally Exposed My Girlfriend by vincentjk(m): 9:39pm On Jan 22, 2020
Yeecar:

Did you Bleep her.

Nop bro bleeping your hommie's woman is against the bro code, I made her UnCloth herself and made sure she had nothing on, not even bra or dross. then all of a sudden I was making a call and she was like "but who are you calling again?"

I told her to relax that I just wanna call my mum to inform her I dropped the keys to our house at our neighbour's place so she doesn't call to disturb us when we're in top speed so we would jejely finish what we started and she gave me this shy smile and pushed my head with her middle/long finger, I then jokingly asked her;

"Baby why didn't you clip your middle finger nao?? As you can see I clipped mine already because I don't want someone to accuse me of tearing her thing ooh hmm"

I was consentaneously delaying so not to unbuckle my belt even because my guy was just few blocks away, hurrying to get to the room so he could see if I was tricking him all these while since he wasn't fully convinced it was the girl he so loved and trusted grin

He knocked, I stood up to open the door and she was already covering herself up asking me "what's going on nao" (her voice had already began to shiver in fear) but I didn't answer her. I opened the door for my dude, he came in looking at his babe without believing his eyes while she was already covering her face with the white pillow, crying so bitterly that I had compassion on her but neither did I show with as it wasn't my business.

I smiled and handed my phone to him to listen to the last record tape I recoded in the room few minutes ago before he entered so could listen to our dirty talk lol. I'm happy I taught my friend something, he respects and confide in me in things concerning relationship up till date

Less I forget, he called her when she was un-dressing in the room and asked her where she was but she told him she had gone to visit her sick grandma whom badly needs help so she would be busy and may not pick up if he calls in 1-2hrs time grin

JamesRiley:

Na lie oooo..you have to finish what you started�... waiting for the happy ending

kunleweb:

Just finish the tori na

oloriLFC:
Bia! You must conclude this o! Not when I was beginning to enjoy the gist. Wetin apun next? Heads break?
Tears flow? Be fast jare, and quote me o undecided undecided

Kaydeexotic:

Bro if you no finish this story. . your phone go lost o cheesy grin cheesy grin

Sorry I didn't finish the story, have been kinda busy lately

3 Likes

Re: I Unintentionally Exposed My Girlfriend by Nobody: 4:21pm On Jul 07, 2020
kizzoh:

Thàts a stupid advice from a stupid person

I don't reply irrelevant comments

You're a fool for posting such comment

I wasn't referring to you

You should respect yourself and learn to mind your business...

Nb: this same fool will reply this comment to show you nairalanders he's a foolish person.

(1) (2) (3) ... (15) (16) (17) (18) (Reply)

Ladies...let's Share Our No Make Up Picx... / Yes I'm Ugly, I'm Rocking My Ugliness - Nigerian Lady (photos, Video) / Girl Offers Lagos Guy Sex On His Birthday, Sends Her Boob Pix (photos)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.