Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,410 members, 7,846,738 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 10:13 PM

2starboy25's Posts

Nairaland Forum / 2starboy25's Profile / 2starboy25's Posts

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (of 5 pages)

Romance / Re: How Did You Later Discover You Were Dating Who Was Not Dating You? (photos) by 2starboy25: 1:29pm On Apr 08, 2023
Dtraitor:
I don't want to remember what I pass through in the hand of that small slim girl, don't know if it's the nature of my job that made her cheat, I don't have the strength to type sha, but in all your doings NEVER FORGIVE A CHEATING GIRLFRIEND. e get why
she chop you?
Romance / Re: House Maid Is About To Crash My Sister's Marriage by 2starboy25: 8:55am On Apr 08, 2023
Lovilla:
give your opinion Mr Man

It doesnt matter if its me or my sister.
Did u expect anything good from nairalanders b4? Awww time wasting!!!! Enter twitter if ya looking for such advice, and for ur sis issue. She shld calm down and continue showing love to her husband. That's life of menh! She shld never in anyway hate her husband cos that's gonna trigger sumtin unimagineable. And for the maid, love her, accommodate her and make sure she doesn't get angry toward ur sis cos such maids can go along way to poison ur sis outta her husband house. If he marries her, "fine" if he doesn't "fine" That's life, hard to see men depend on 1 person.
Politics / Re: "Bola Tinubu Is A Drog Lord; If He Is On Fire, I Will Not Urinate On Him" - Reno by 2starboy25: 5:28pm On Apr 06, 2023
accordadoga25:

Mumu Obi-dense. Na this kind thread una dey like to discredit Ashiwaju.

Dem no teach u well for Upper Iweka Primary School.

All you know is to hunt for mandates.

Hunter!!!

Correct am, Reno misspelt it but I swear u no know the right spelling
na illiterate u be, mumu man, reno himself said he delibrately misspelled it, read it again oga
Romance / Re: RE: My 5 Year Old Relationship Ended Just Like That by 2starboy25: 6:43pm On Apr 04, 2023
Grumpyy:

Lol, brother. Imagine me the victim now. I had to morp back into a human being again after losing all trust I have for people. It was quite eventful for me
5years without having sex? Did u request for sex and she declined or u both just dnt wanna?
Romance / Re: How Did Your Last Relationship End And Who Was At Fault? by 2starboy25: 6:00pm On Apr 04, 2023
Samantha124:
So you can speak good English??

Earlier on you quoted me and I didn't understand a thing that you said, for a moment I thought maybe you're drunk or high.. I was even weak to reply you grin grin grin
what a disgrace!!!!!
Politics / Re: APC & Tinubu Have Less Than 16 Days To Respond To Obi's Petition by 2starboy25: 11:16am On Apr 03, 2023
angelboy01:
Oga it's 13days left, you need to reedit your Topic. Instead of them to focus on their petition and how to form their govt na Obi fake audio be their wahala.
Oga he said less than NOT more than. Reedit ur comment now

2 Likes 1 Share

Music/Radio / Re: Mercy Chinwo Slams ₦2bn Lawsuit On Obidiz For Using Her Name In A Secular Music by 2starboy25: 8:19am On Mar 31, 2023
2billi billi no be our mate oo but by the grace of God we go senior Tri Tri
Romance / Re: I Saw My Neighbor On His Knees Begging A Girl To Accept Him For Relationship by 2starboy25: 2:37pm On Mar 30, 2023
Lovilla:
Its none of your business..
Several men begs me on daily basis. It is not simping but love
hello! How are u?
Politics / Re: I Am Suffering From Pneumonia, Cardiac Arrhythmia - Akpabio Declines EFCC Invita by 2starboy25: 1:15pm On Mar 30, 2023
SpartaOfLagos:
But you weren't suffering from Pneumonia when you were stealing the billions
where is ur evidence oga? How sure are u that he stole the said money truely? They just invited him for questioning, why not wait for the outcome of the invitation b4 passing ur judgment?
Jobs/Vacancies / Re: Dear New Hires, Stop Coming Into Organizations With Messiah Attitude. by 2starboy25: 1:10pm On Mar 30, 2023
[quote author=Rubyjade post=122166205][/quote] okay but who exactly are you referring to??
Foreign Affairs / Re: Alban Bagbin, Ghana's Speaker, Slams Kamala Harris For Canvassing Gay Rights by 2starboy25: 8:34am On Mar 30, 2023
OLAADEGBU:

Source
my question is! Is she married and who is she married to? Male or female?

1 Like 1 Share

Family / Re: Should I Allow My Mother-in-law In Our Home? I Need Advice by 2starboy25: 8:16pm On Mar 29, 2023
Rejecting her mother isn't advisable cos her mother commits no sin against u but ur wife, if u ever allow her mother to come in, don't forget to ask ur own mother for forgiveness, forgive and forget for God knows the best reward for all.
Career / Re: Please Stop Calling Emergency Room To Request For My Number - Pretty Firefighter by 2starboy25: 9:43am On Mar 29, 2023
Tell them to call instead of telling them not to call cos telling them not to call will only push them more to call u, na naija u deya so REMEMBER.
Romance / Re: How Long Does It Take A Girl to Think b4 Accepting Or Refusing ur Proposal?? by 2starboy25: 3:16pm On Mar 28, 2023
DonroxyII:
19yo relationship... manage am well oo ... she is just getting Matured not yet full Fledged....

Good luck !
udo! Thanks G

1 Like

Jobs/Vacancies / Re: Which One Should I Choose by 2starboy25: 3:08pm On Mar 28, 2023
In this life ehn, anything we do and b4 we do it, our heart chose 1 b4 us and that one ur heart chose b4 u is the right one for u, i knw between the two ur heart chose one already but devil in other hand is telling u to settle for another, don't ever make such a mistake by leaving the one ur heart chose first, gudluck
Health / Re: How Does Vagina Tastes Like That Makes Men Go Down On Women?? by 2starboy25: 2:24pm On Mar 28, 2023
EmekaBlue:
Will send u friend request later
no P, waitin.......
Health / Re: How Does Vagina Tastes Like That Makes Men Go Down On Women?? by 2starboy25: 2:15pm On Mar 28, 2023
EmekaBlue:
Yeah. Why
wonna hav u there! Two starboy my name dia and u
Health / Re: How Does Vagina Tastes Like That Makes Men Go Down On Women?? by 2starboy25: 2:11pm On Mar 28, 2023
EmekaBlue:
Don't ever try it! It's nasty Be like me
thanx bro, u dey fb?
Health / How Does Vagina Tastes Like That Makes Men Go Down On Women?? by 2starboy25: 2:02pm On Mar 28, 2023
I have watched and heard that men goes down on a woman to lick her vagina all the time but my question here is "how does it taste like?? Is vagina fluid sweet or why are men licking womens vagina?? Help answer me cos i never try that and i want to try it if given opportunity.
Health / Re: MouthAction During Menstruation Unsafe, Gynaecologists Warn by 2starboy25: 1:53pm On Mar 28, 2023
Thank u oga, oga thank u for dis info
Politics / Re: Nigerians Will Yearn For Buhari When He Leaves Office, Says Garba Shehu by 2starboy25: 11:31am On Mar 28, 2023
Never in my entire life miss Buhari before, during and after leaving office, fvck haters straight
Politics / Re: NBA Wants Live Telecast Of Election Tribunal Proceedings by 2starboy25: 11:26am On Mar 28, 2023
May29 go hot and hurt oo
Romance / Re: How Long Does It Take A Girl to Think b4 Accepting Or Refusing ur Proposal?? by 2starboy25: 11:11am On Mar 28, 2023
DonroxyII:
are You her first about to "Relationships" .... ?

Simply give her time Man But if you are also a Boy Kindly make una face una studies because Relationships no be for boys and girls grin
i am not a student but she is! I' m 25yrs of age and she's 19, yesterday when i went to see her in their dormitory, i insisted that i must go with YES or NO but she said she will call me with same smile on her sweet and fresh face, i think i hav to let go YES or NO and move into a relationship with her
Romance / Re: How Long Does It Take A Girl to Think b4 Accepting Or Refusing ur Proposal?? by 2starboy25: 11:02am On Mar 28, 2023
DonroxyII:
are You her first about to "Relationships" .... ?

Simply give her time Man But if you are also a Boy Kindly make una face una studies because Relationships no be for boys and girls grin
not man really but ain't in school anymore but she's a student
Romance / Re: How Long Does It Take A Girl to Think b4 Accepting Or Refusing ur Proposal?? by 2starboy25: 10:59am On Mar 28, 2023
Samajogs:
How old are you... because this your question sound childish. Just stop asking her too much quiz n flow with the vibe.
gat u bro! Am 25
Politics / Re: Election Tribunal: 15 Things Judges Should Consider – Pastor Enenche by 2starboy25: 8:56am On Mar 28, 2023
My question is when's court judgement gonna hold?? Today or tomorrow? When? Am eager to know
Romance / Re: How Long Does It Take A Girl to Think b4 Accepting Or Refusing ur Proposal?? by 2starboy25: 8:06am On Mar 28, 2023
Qatar2022:
Go for another girl
Abi
Romance / Re: How Long Does It Take A Girl to Think b4 Accepting Or Refusing ur Proposal?? by 2starboy25: 7:27am On Mar 28, 2023
DonroxyII:
You are the One at hand now but lacking something She needs in her Man so She is holding You while keeping her options opened But if market no dey ... she would have to make use of what she has in hands:

If you drop Her, She will Blackmail Emotionally

Women and Businesses ehn grin grin

Or She is not mentally ready for Relationships But Like the Coziness of Friendships...

My Verdict: Give her Time and whatever her decisions just take it as a Man and if you ain't gonna wait ... Just let her know ... !
ready to wait till eternity menh, the gal dope to me aswear, very cool by nature, she can talk well on phone but bends her face down when standing with me physical with a cool smile allOver her face.
Romance / Re: How Long Does It Take A Girl to Think b4 Accepting Or Refusing ur Proposal?? by 2starboy25: 7:22am On Mar 28, 2023
Peskid147:
she has falling for u already to be frank with you if she sees you with another girl you will see her reaction. With are talking constantly and you guys closeness it obvious dat she is in a relationship with you just dat you want to hear her say it and because of her pride she will not say it but with actions you will get to know. For now don't ask her again just be your self with time you will get to know her feelings and emotions towards you. She knows if she say yes you might think she is cheap or the way you guys are close /talking might reduce.so just give her a little more time she will tell you herself.
i must be a liar if i tell u i dnt like a single of all u wrote, thanx brotherman, i really gat u nigga, blessup real G "i gat to act as ya instruct menh
TV/Movies / Re: Pete Edochie, Chiwetalu Agu, Others Feature In The Rising Sun by 2starboy25: 3:29pm On Mar 27, 2023
Wenplurra:
These igbos want to start another thing again abi
what's your own aboki?

1 Like

Politics / Re: We Are Being Denied Accommodations In Anambra – Fulani Herdsmen Lament by 2starboy25: 1:26pm On Mar 27, 2023
Asswipemod:

An attack on those mentioned communities is imminent.
aswear oo we gon hold em responsible shld any harm done to anybody in that mentioned communities

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (of 5 pages)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.