Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,643 members, 7,816,646 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:27 PM

Any Guy Who Doesn't Have A House And A Car Should Not Get Married Or Even Date! - Romance (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Any Guy Who Doesn't Have A House And A Car Should Not Get Married Or Even Date! (70802 Views)

Good Ere On How To Know A Gay: ''IF Your Boyfriend Doesn't Have Side Chick... " / My Boyfriend Doesn't Have Time For Me / Can You Date A Guy Who Doesn't Have Money? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (27) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Any Guy Who Doesn't Have A House And A Car Should Not Get Married Or Even Date! by 2sexycom(m): 5:47pm On Mar 20, 2016
Specialbaby:
a guy who have a house and a car can pass for financially stable!

What do you think?
You don't really care about the source of his wealth but the existence of the money makes you cum like a Hot b**ch.

1 Like

Re: Any Guy Who Doesn't Have A House And A Car Should Not Get Married Or Even Date! by kunletoks(m): 5:47pm On Mar 20, 2016
PrettyClare7:
I dont know what op is saying. but as long as I can eat and feed my family 3 times a day, pay my rent and meet the NEEDS of my children, I am good to go. as long as in all these I have the man I love and who loves me. life goes beyond money and cars. it is beyond material things. people who don't have cars have not died.

God bless you lady.

1 Like

Re: Any Guy Who Doesn't Have A House And A Car Should Not Get Married Or Even Date! by Lustig(m): 5:47pm On Mar 20, 2016
redwriter:

I am sorry o but what have you been doing for the past 10 years?
Ask me again.
Re: Any Guy Who Doesn't Have A House And A Car Should Not Get Married Or Even Date! by Trapnews: 5:47pm On Mar 20, 2016
adeaks:

And the majority of girls who will support this are lazy, gold diggers who are only looking for already-made men that they can just pop out babies for without any thought of adding something tangible to the guy's life.
Epic response! someone should please check on "specialbaby". I hope she will recover soon enough. We need her response undecided
Re: Any Guy Who Doesn't Have A House And A Car Should Not Get Married Or Even Date! by Gaddafithe2nd(m): 5:48pm On Mar 20, 2016
This is the most useless post have ever read on Nairaland. Some people just post crap.
Let me let tell you this. I know a lot of people that started with nothing. They don't even have a TV set let alone of having properties when they got married. Many of this big men that you all celebrate, started with nothing and they got to the apex. Many of you ladies just want to enjoy what you didn't hustle for.

My own advice us once a man can feed more than his mouth he should go marry. The way you are this year won't be the way you are next year.
God bless guys that are hustling.

1 Like

Re: Any Guy Who Doesn't Have A House And A Car Should Not Get Married Or Even Date! by Lustig(m): 5:48pm On Mar 20, 2016
redwriter:

I am sorry o but what have you been doing for the past 10 years?
Ask me again.

1 Like

Re: Any Guy Who Doesn't Have A House And A Car Should Not Get Married Or Even Date! by abdultek: 5:48pm On Mar 20, 2016
[quote author=Vinshu post=43937244]In order to reduce the level of poverty amongst homes, in my opinion I think a man who has not enough money to buy a house of his own not rent at least a 3 bed room flat and a car to move him and his family around should not get married.

When he gets married in his low credit, the family tends to suffer. The probability that he will get rich is actually 0.5 not up to 1 because Sundry expenses will now become expenses when married. Things he could ignore when single will now be important.

When children arrive, the probability of getting rich falls to an all time low of 0.2. Have you observed that most men have a higher credit score when single? If you have $500 at the end of every week when single if your job/income doesn't change or upgrade when you get married your $500 falls to $200 because you no longer feed yourself but feed a woman and probably a child.

When the child grows older school fees will set in. And other bad debts will be incured .

Don't get me wrong, I ain't saying he will never make it but in the mean time, why bring a child to the world to suffer? Even if it's for 6 years before you make it? Why take a woman from her father's comfy house to hardship in the name of marriage?

I advice ladies never to get married no matter how cool a guy is unless he is proven to be able to cater for your needs and that of your children financially in all ramifications both expenses and sundry expenses.

It doesn't make any sense, what you enjoy when single as a lady why stop enjoying it because your husband has no money or your money now goes to supporting him?

They say women ain't equal to men. Ok let the men be rich and rich enough to take care of their wives 101% before getting married. In fact, studies show most men marry for sex.

the bottom line is that a lazy man should not get married unless he is become hard working. we must be aware that if time is on the side of both d guy ,neither its on d side of women. for instance if a guy and a girl are both promising, then dey should tie d knot. it all base on planning. even if a successful guy marries a lady without future planning they are bound to fail. therefore, I think every thing should be base on calculation and hard effort. cos, if u survived in taking care of ur children , then that will be a minus on ur list of what to accomplish.
??
Re: Any Guy Who Doesn't Have A House And A Car Should Not Get Married Or Even Date! by Daniel058(m): 5:49pm On Mar 20, 2016
umehmj:
You are right my child but the truth remains we can't end poverty, even Christ affirmed it. We can only continue to try.

an elderly word before i leave; nothing confuses a girl more than being in a relationship with a broke guy that is extremely good in bed. *drops phone and picks up my snuff box*
Imi utaba.. Lol
Re: Any Guy Who Doesn't Have A House And A Car Should Not Get Married Or Even Date! by Nobody: 5:50pm On Mar 20, 2016
tefund:
then Rich Girls Should Marry Broke Guys To Ballance The Equation

abi o.

1 Like

Re: Any Guy Who Doesn't Have A House And A Car Should Not Get Married Or Even Date! by Urine: 5:51pm On Mar 20, 2016
Specialbaby:
Majority of those who will dispute this well articulated thread are broke guys who don't want to get their hands dirty!

Why date or marry when you are not financially stable only to belive in better days ahead??it just crazy!!

I disagree with everything she said and I'm far from broke, I know what it's like to be poor and I'm also fortunate enough to know what it feels like to have a good source of income. The change from being broke to rich happens in less than 10 seconds. As long as you're not lazy the Sky is your limit, the difference between great people and ordinary people is their ability to spot potential in other people.

4 Likes

Re: Any Guy Who Doesn't Have A House And A Car Should Not Get Married Or Even Date! by JoeCutie(m): 5:52pm On Mar 20, 2016
kaziblake:
Who doesn't like the good things of life?
Some guys aren't worth the stress.

I know a lady that suffered and stayed with a broke guy till he made Money,when money came, he realised the girl wasn't his type.
Good question. Perfecto!

"Good things of life", huh? When someone else makes it? Why can't you, as a lady, go and make it if you're so in love with the so called 'good things of life'? Must it be from a guy who has suffered to make his? Whatever happened to "what a man can do, a woman can do even better"?

And a word of advice to your lady friend who "suffered and stayed with a broke guy till he made money". You don't just SIT and wait for someone else to make it. You hustle along and try making it too. You too can do it. She should have hustled her way through too, and had she made it, the guy would see no reason in ditching her. Maybe she became too much of a liability

4 Likes

Re: Any Guy Who Doesn't Have A House And A Car Should Not Get Married Or Even Date! by porozhniy(m): 5:52pm On Mar 20, 2016
kaziblake:
Who doesn't like the good things of life?
Some guys aren't worth the stress.

I know a lady that suffered and stayed with a broke guy till he made Money,when money came, he realised the girl wasn't his type.
Men sponsor women through school or business only for some of these women suddenly remember 'he ain't my type'.

2 Likes

Re: Any Guy Who Doesn't Have A House And A Car Should Not Get Married Or Even Date! by Greenback: 5:52pm On Mar 20, 2016
Vinshu:

My father wasn't "Rich"! He was able to cater for himself, his wife, Myself, and my 3 Brothers and 2 sisters. Six Kids! Thats what matters. Don't modify my post. I never said a man must be "Rich". Riches are dynamic depending on the individual

confused damsel in distress..so a guy whossgat a house n car aint rich,huh?

Go n marry mc oluomo,lagos agbero chairman...hessgot cars n house...ur likes doesnt deserve hard working,prospective well2do nigggas...
Didnt i see estharfabian somewhere? Cos this where u gonna find her biitch_arsse..but alas,she was silent,kinda not on da same page widda fellow femine gold diggn op....
Re: Any Guy Who Doesn't Have A House And A Car Should Not Get Married Or Even Date! by Nobody: 5:54pm On Mar 20, 2016
CosmicJames:
Picture of ur dad driving the car and the house or....

Or Nothing. Take a hike brother. The lady doesn't have to prove anything to you.

1 Like

Re: Any Guy Who Doesn't Have A House And A Car Should Not Get Married Or Even Date! by Nobody: 5:55pm On Mar 20, 2016
redwriter:

Or Nothing. Take a hike brother. The lady doesn't have to prove anything to you.
Ekiaette One red bottom for this lady pls ...... Hurry angry
Re: Any Guy Who Doesn't Have A House And A Car Should Not Get Married Or Even Date! by kunletoks(m): 5:55pm On Mar 20, 2016
Vinshu:
In order to reduce the level of poverty amongst homes, in my opinion I think a man who has not enough money to buy a house of his own not rent at least a 3 bed room flat and a car to move him and his family around should not get married.

When he gets married in his low credit, the family tends to suffer. The probability that he will get rich is actually 0.5 not up to 1 because Sundry expenses will now become expenses when married. Things he could ignore when single will now be important.

When children arrive, the probability of getting rich falls to an all time low of 0.2. Have you observed that most men have a higher credit score when single? If you have $500 at the end of every week when single if your job/income doesn't change or upgrade when you get married your $500 falls to $200 because you no longer feed yourself but feed a woman and probably a child.

When the child grows older school fees will set in. And other bad debts will be incured .

Don't get me wrong, I ain't saying he will never make it but in the mean time, why bring a child to the world to suffer? Even if it's for 6 years before you make it? Why take a woman from her father's comfy house to hardship in the name of marriage?

I advice ladies never to get married no matter how cool a guy is unless he is proven to be able to cater for your needs and that of your children financially in all ramifications both expenses and sundry expenses.

It doesn't make any sense, what you enjoy when single as a lady why stop enjoying it because your husband has no money or your money now goes to supporting him?

They say women ain't equal to men. Ok let the men be rich and rich enough to take care of their wives 101% before getting married. In fact, studies show most men marry for sex.

This post dey vex me.
Re: Any Guy Who Doesn't Have A House And A Car Should Not Get Married Or Even Date! by Adeniyimi: 5:55pm On Mar 20, 2016
porozhniy:
Bros na u get am wrong, according to her a man should have a house & car b4 marriage...good, but what does the woman bring to the table? Nothing!

Women are known as gold diggers, they have nothing to offer.

1 Like

Re: Any Guy Who Doesn't Have A House And A Car Should Not Get Married Or Even Date! by Nobody: 5:56pm On Mar 20, 2016
Greenback:

confused damsel in distress..so a guy whossgat a house n car aint rich,huh?

Go n marry mc oluomo,lagos agbero chairman...hessgot cars n house...ur likes doesnt deserve hard working,prospective well2do nigggas...
Didnt i see estharfab.ian somewhere? Cos this where u gonna find her biitch_arsse..but alas,she was silent,kinda not on da same page widda fellow femine gold diggn op....
LoL!grin

Love You too babe! wink

1 Like

Re: Any Guy Who Doesn't Have A House And A Car Should Not Get Married Or Even Date! by Ekakamba: 5:56pm On Mar 20, 2016
damn! You're in spirit. A bottle of Moet for ya. grin grin grin
adeaks:
Only guys with houses and cars should even date. undecided

Simple question: when your dad was dating your mom, did he have a house and a car?

Let's start from there.
Re: Any Guy Who Doesn't Have A House And A Car Should Not Get Married Or Even Date! by Nobody: 5:56pm On Mar 20, 2016
Aroh48:
Good one op,mine his, any lady with sagging boobs should not get married.Just want to make common sense.

I see upright boobs are now a prerequisite for a good marriage. And to think this is your common sense.I wonder what your uncommon sense would be.

1 Like

Danfuster:

Don't mind that yeye thing...i know her type. My pitty for naija girls who buys thus cos we gon see them later at MFM holy ghost crusade
Lol, wen pastor ask those girls looking for husband to come out for prayer, na them go first run go outside.

1 Like

Re: Any Guy Who Doesn't Have A House And A Car Should Not Get Married Or Even Date! by IYANGBALI: 5:57pm On Mar 20, 2016
lekjons:
hmm. ok. pls what time is man. u. vs man. city match?
9.45 later this evening
Re: Any Guy Who Doesn't Have A House And A Car Should Not Get Married Or Even Date! by Nobody: 5:57pm On Mar 20, 2016
KashyBaby:

Oohh yeah! Ur head is full of bug! U don't analyze the problem,u juz want to jump in... angry

Whose "people" ur talking abt? Its better to stay single for the rest of my life than settling down with a man who can't stand up with his feet..I don't wanna see my children suffering..

Now,if u can't accept that..then go get marry while ur unstable & see for urself..

Gurl from when he mentioned menopause. U should know his a dreg undecided
Only a fool gets married without being financially stable .... Lol u should have ignored dat toad smiley
Re: Any Guy Who Doesn't Have A House And A Car Should Not Get Married Or Even Date! by kaziblake(f): 5:57pm On Mar 20, 2016
JoeCutie:
Good question. Perfecto!

"Good things of life", huh? When someone else makes it? Why can't you, as a lady, go and make it if you're so in love with the so called 'good things of life'? Must it be from a guy who has suffered to make his? Whatever happened to "what a man can do, a woman can do even better"?

And a word of advice to your lady friend who "suffered and stayed with a broke guy till he made money". You don't just SIT and wait for someone else to make it. You hustle along and try making it too. You too can do it. She should have hustled her way through too, and had she made it, the guy would see no reason in ditching her. Maybe she became too much of a liability
She works in a bank.She used her hard earned money to sponsor the id!ot abroad.
She is financially okay.
Re: Any Guy Who Doesn't Have A House And A Car Should Not Get Married Or Even Date! by ICONgold(m): 5:58pm On Mar 20, 2016
PEJ VS GEJ before marriage

Michelle VS OBAMA before marriage

But in all my wife to be will meet a car and comfortable apartment but if can't marry because I don't have a car, I think I won't marry her if I have a car, house and good acct balance and she is not a virgin #Shikena
Re: Any Guy Who Doesn't Have A House And A Car Should Not Get Married Or Even Date! by Ekakamba: 5:58pm On Mar 20, 2016
Specialbaby:
Majority of those who will dispute this well articulated thread are broke guys who don't want to get their hands dirty!

Why date or marry when you are not financially stable only to belive in better days ahead??it just crazy!!

Again grin
adeaks:

And the majority of girls who will support this are lazy, gold diggers who are only looking for already-made men that they can just pop out babies for without any thought of adding something tangible to the guy's life.
Re: Any Guy Who Doesn't Have A House And A Car Should Not Get Married Or Even Date! by olac21(m): 5:58pm On Mar 20, 2016
Vinshu:

Oh yes, i can fend for myself because i am an entrepreneur. (If you know what that means)

Better go out there and pass along your CV(If you have any) to get a better paying job and have a life. Not wasting away

You be ode!the fact that you're an entrepreneur doesn't mean you should make fun of him by saying he should submit his C V.who knows maybe na akara you dey sell sef?...shior the whole thing(you wrote up there) runs out of common sense to say the least!

2 Likes

Re: Any Guy Who Doesn't Have A House And A Car Should Not Get Married Or Even Date! by bughead: 5:58pm On Mar 20, 2016
PrettyClare7:
I dont know what op is saying. but as long as I can eat and feed my family 3 times a day, pay my rent and meet the NEEDS of my children, I am good to go. as long as in all these I have the man I love and who loves me. life goes beyond money and cars. it is beyond material things. people who don't have cars have not died. experience has shown me that a man doesn't remain poor forever. things change. even the rich man with cars and houses can become homeless tomorrow
I guess I understand what the OP is saying!

she is saying that babymama is far better than marriage and her family is a product of babymama, her father just pregnant her mother and oop!! she(the OP) is born.

1 Like

Re: Any Guy Who Doesn't Have A House And A Car Should Not Get Married Or Even Date! by IYANGBALI: 5:58pm On Mar 20, 2016
adeaks:
Only guys with houses and cars should even date. undecided

Simple question: when your dad was dating your mom, did he have a house and a car?

Let's start from there.
God bless you. Please help me ask her
Re: Any Guy Who Doesn't Have A House And A Car Should Not Get Married Or Even Date! by toonzay(m): 5:58pm On Mar 20, 2016
adeaks:

God bless you bro
Re: Any Guy Who Doesn't Have A House And A Car Should Not Get Married Or Even Date! by porozhniy(m): 5:59pm On Mar 20, 2016
Adeniyimi:

Women are known as gold diggers, they have nothing to offer.
*coughs* i will not be found here when they come for ur head.
Re: Any Guy Who Doesn't Have A House And A Car Should Not Get Married Or Even Date! by sukkot: 5:59pm On Mar 20, 2016
Specialbaby:
life has evolve the stage of sitting down and waiting for a guy and shitting babes out like watery stool,majority of ladies these days are making plans on how to better their lot and making headways but that not withstanding,no sensible and focus lady will settle for a guy with the future sha be bright mentality!

If i am working and toiling to better my self,what prevented the guy from doing so?see ehn,poverty is a curse,try being broke and you will hate your existence!

such a classy lady undecided

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (27) (Reply)

Pre-Wedding Photos Of Nigerian Soldier And His Policewoman Fiancee / Pre-Wedding Pictures At River Niger Bridge, Onitsha / Lady Wows Many With Her Transformation After Being Dumped

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.