Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,427 members, 7,815,965 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:23 PM

Any Guy Who Doesn't Have A House And A Car Should Not Get Married Or Even Date! - Romance (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Any Guy Who Doesn't Have A House And A Car Should Not Get Married Or Even Date! (70783 Views)

Good Ere On How To Know A Gay: ''IF Your Boyfriend Doesn't Have Side Chick... " / My Boyfriend Doesn't Have Time For Me / Can You Date A Guy Who Doesn't Have Money? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (27) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Any Guy Who Doesn't Have A House And A Car Should Not Get Married Or Even Date! by ADBOK: 5:24pm On Mar 20, 2016
Specialbaby:
life has evolve the stage of sitting down and waiting for a guy and shitting babes out like watery stool,majority of ladies these days are making plans on how to better their lot and making headways but that not withstanding,no sensible and focus lady will settle for a guy with the future sha be bright mentality!

If i am working and toiling to better my self,what prevented the guy from doing so?see ehn,poverty is a curse,try being broke and you will hate your existence!

Finally the world is at an end! What if along the line your rich hubby experiences the hit that broke him to poverty, would you stay to help him pick things up or you'd take the hike? The true test of a partner's loyalty is in times of hardship!...
Re: Any Guy Who Doesn't Have A House And A Car Should Not Get Married Or Even Date! by Alwaystruth: 5:24pm On Mar 20, 2016
OP, you are very stupid raising this topic and those supporting you..
Hope your father built his house and bought his first car before marrying your mom?. If not, you
are a hypocrite. B4 you labels me a broke dude...note that i live abroad and cars and houses are necessities to us and not
luxuries. Once a guy has a good job and perhaps his wife has also,what stops him from getting married. what weigh blacks
Africans down most times is the overload of family and siblings...
Re: Any Guy Who Doesn't Have A House And A Car Should Not Get Married Or Even Date! by Prdo: 5:25pm On Mar 20, 2016
The Op is right in her summation for the present, but assumed that buildings and cars are permanent. The bible says in Proverbs 3:5-6 Trust in the LORD with all thine heart; and lean not unto thine own understanding. In all thy ways acknowledge him, and he shall direct thy path. Cars and houses are to bring hapiness and for convenience, but only God can tell how tomorrow will be. It is better to hook up with the one that holds tomorrow and turn that care over to him.
Re: Any Guy Who Doesn't Have A House And A Car Should Not Get Married Or Even Date! by samuel051: 5:25pm On Mar 20, 2016
Y do nland ladies always post nonsense on Sundays, is everybody destined to be rich,if everyone own houses and cars will there be space on the planet for other activities.make una stop to dey reason with d left part of una brain àbeg.
Re: Any Guy Who Doesn't Have A House And A Car Should Not Get Married Or Even Date! by frakdon(m): 5:26pm On Mar 20, 2016
repogirl:
yeah, but he was quick to outgrow his boyishness, you however,are still wallowing in yours.
like he has a personal beef with you?
Re: Any Guy Who Doesn't Have A House And A Car Should Not Get Married Or Even Date! by bughead: 5:26pm On Mar 20, 2016
KashyBaby:
I totally agree with u OP...the thing is so many men wanna marry but their are not financially stable...a lot of couple lives in paycheck to paycheck & kids are the one suffering from the things they never asked for...
and you people are the one who is deteriorating very fast and when ya reach the menopause age without a husband, ya will be the one desperately looking for a man.

ya all (especially female should think before ya talk)

1 Like

Re: Any Guy Who Doesn't Have A House And A Car Should Not Get Married Or Even Date! by vkon2(m): 5:27pm On Mar 20, 2016
Well, I don't need to read people opinion before I coment here.
First and foremost, I disagree to concur With your post
A guy must have a house and a car, before he can settle down, hmm I laugh in hindi grin
In some part of lagos expecially Ajah axis, a plot of land is nothing less than #800,000 no matter how bad it is. And building a 3 bedroom flat is nothing less than #6m, at least.. Now maybe I got a fairly use clean car for #800,000.
Now everything sum up to #7.6m.......
Well not bad. Cos if me VKON am to have this amount of money first before marrying a lady, excluding the marriage expense. I bet u, if every body is thinking like me, there will be a lot of single broke ladies roaming the street.

Well I don't really need to write much,
For the strong hard working pretty lady, work with your man, and God will bless your hustle.

3 Likes

Re: Any Guy Who Doesn't Have A House And A Car Should Not Get Married Or Even Date! by tosyne2much(m): 5:28pm On Mar 20, 2016
You mean you expect this much from a man yet you're disturbing the senate to give you a chance to rub shoulders with a man with the notion that both genders are equal ? This write-up is biased and lacks in dept thinking that would captivate only a deluded person. Your write-up never made reference to the wife's contribution to the family which means you're encouraging women to be lazy while men should work their lives out

Tell this hugwash you call advice to those who have no focus not someone like me

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Any Guy Who Doesn't Have A House And A Car Should Not Get Married Or Even Date! by kengodson: 5:28pm On Mar 20, 2016
grin
grin grin smiley sad grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Any Guy Who Doesn't Have A House And A Car Should Not Get Married Or Even Date! by knackz(m): 5:29pm On Mar 20, 2016
whether the threat is positive or not all i know is "my family"..i repeat, my own family will not suffer in this life whether the devil like it or yes
..shikenan
Re: Any Guy Who Doesn't Have A House And A Car Should Not Get Married Or Even Date! by kay29000(m): 5:29pm On Mar 20, 2016
adeaks:

But that's the point. The guy is working to better himself but you don't want to give him a chance. You only want someone who has already 'bettered' himself. So if I am already made and I can see that that's the main reason you are going out with me, it means I can replace you at anytime with other girls because you are not adding anything to me. You are only taking away.

Exactly! When the guy now treats them like thrash for being liabilities, they will come and say all men are dogs.
Re: Any Guy Who Doesn't Have A House And A Car Should Not Get Married Or Even Date! by Medsimon01(m): 5:29pm On Mar 20, 2016
GOOD ADVICE 1. Success is not sexually transmitted; so stop sleeping with successful men and work hard. 2. Please do not wear the same weave for nine months, its not pregnancy. 3. Half naked girls are hot, well dressed girls are beautiful, hell is hot, heaven is beautiful. 4. Stop saying you cannot date a man who lives with his mother when you are dating a man who lives with his wife. 5. Do not look at what a guy drives but what drives him. 6. Before you call a guy ugly, remember 95% of your beauty can be removed by a towel. 7. When you were on campus you dated married men, when you get married you say you can't share a man, relax ma sister its pay time. 8. Lastly learn to call and consult God and not your neighbour....

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Any Guy Who Doesn't Have A House And A Car Should Not Get Married Or Even Date! by wristbangle: 5:29pm On Mar 20, 2016
In as much as I agree with u OP, also rich guys should not date nor marry marry broke ladies. cool

1 Like

Re: Any Guy Who Doesn't Have A House And A Car Should Not Get Married Or Even Date! by Nobody: 5:30pm On Mar 20, 2016
Lustig:
Hmm... See reasoning! I marry last year December and I no get work o. I marry at the age of 34 (its late as far as am concern; if I av my way I for marry at 24). So I for wait till I build house or buy car b4 I marry abi? E be like say u still be 19 or 28 old girl, make u with till u reach maybe 35+. Am sure u go marry anybody wey show for ur domot!

I am sorry o but what have you been doing for the past 10 years?

1 Like

Re: Any Guy Who Doesn't Have A House And A Car Should Not Get Married Or Even Date! by Nobody: 5:30pm On Mar 20, 2016
Lustig:
Hmm... See reasoning! I marry last year December and I no get work o. I marry at the age of 34 (its late as far as am concern; if I av my way I for marry at 24). So I for wait till I build house or buy car b4 I marry abi? E be like say u still be 19 or 28 old girl, make u with till u reach maybe 35+. Am sure u go marry anybody wey show for ur domot!

I am sorry o but were you doing for the past 10 years?
Re: Any Guy Who Doesn't Have A House And A Car Should Not Get Married Or Even Date! by kengodson: 5:30pm On Mar 20, 2016
Vinshu:
In order to reduce the level of poverty amongst homes, in my opinion I think a man who has not enough money to buy a house of his own not rent at least a 3 bed room flat and a car to move him and his family around should not get married.

When he gets married in his low credit, the family tends to suffer. The probability that he will get rich is actually 0.5 not up to 1 because Sundry expenses will now become expenses when married. Things he could ignore when single will now be important.

When children arrive, the probability of getting rich falls to an all time low of 0.2. Have you observed that most men have a higher credit score when single? If you have $500 at the end of every week when single if your job/income doesn't change or upgrade when you get married your $500 falls to $200 because you no longer feed yourself but feed a woman and probably a child.

When the child grows older school fees will set in. And other bad debts will be incured .

Don't get me wrong, I ain't saying he will never make it but in the mean time, why bring a child to the world to suffer? Even if it's for 6 years before you make it? Why take a woman from her father's comfy house to hardship in the name of marriage?

I advice ladies never to get married no matter how cool a guy is unless he is proven to be able to cater for your needs and that of your children financially in all ramifications both expenses and sundry expenses.

It doesn't make any sense, what you enjoy when single as a lady why stop enjoying it because your husband has no money or your money now goes to supporting him?

They say women ain't equal to men. Ok let the men be rich and rich enough to take care of their wives 101% before getting married. In fact, studies show most men marry for sex.
so op,first of all happy Sunday, secondly if u want to marry a 419ner, a politicians son, or even sugar daddy angry, pls let us know na, who ever u marry is your business, After all 'together forever in sickness and in health, for rich or poor'.......btw watching both rivers rerun and Man U vs mancity
Re: Any Guy Who Doesn't Have A House And A Car Should Not Get Married Or Even Date! by JoeCutie(m): 5:30pm On Mar 20, 2016
kaziblake:
I told you to check out her pic because you were already accusing nigerian women and praising American women(white).
So white girls aren't into gold digging?

Nigeria guys,pls change your mindset about nigeria girls.

Hey! The lady is Nigerian! The picture isn't she. And before you continue, you should go to the very first page and read what some 'Nigerian women' are already saying about her post, agreeing with everything she said, which isn't surprising at all. And let's be honest here, it doesn't surprise even you.

2 Likes

Re: Any Guy Who Doesn't Have A House And A Car Should Not Get Married Or Even Date! by donkachy: 5:31pm On Mar 20, 2016
And we are angry with the Nigerian senate for not passing the gender equality bill. Well if women think it is the responsibility of the men only to take care of the family @ this 21st century then it is a pity. I now see why so many are single and frustrated. Looking for a man that is already made!. Well remember at 35 you will start looking for even the poorest of all men to answer his name. Irony of life indeed. Go to churches and see how plenty who missed their husband are now the so called church workers, looking for a young man to deceive into marriage.

1 Like

Re: Any Guy Who Doesn't Have A House And A Car Should Not Get Married Or Even Date! by Nobody: 5:31pm On Mar 20, 2016
Vinshu:

Oh yes, i can fend for myself because i am an entrepreneur. (If you know what that means)

Better go out there and pass along your CV(If you have any) to get a better paying job and have a life. Not wasting away
Someone said what of if the house and car disappear after marriage? Will you divorce your man?
Smh! Kid's mentality everywhere!
Re: Any Guy Who Doesn't Have A House And A Car Should Not Get Married Or Even Date! by FreemanDave(m): 5:32pm On Mar 20, 2016
Tallesty1:
And Childishness too, the op is a typical example of how ladies act when they come across money for the first time.

She's got something in common with Linda Ikeji.

Her business...

No wonder rich dudes play them like soccer ball... Issashame.
Re: Any Guy Who Doesn't Have A House And A Car Should Not Get Married Or Even Date! by bughead: 5:33pm On Mar 20, 2016
Vinshu:
In order to reduce the level of poverty amongst homes, in my opinion I think a man who has not enough money to buy a house of his own not rent at least a 3 bed room flat and a car to move him and his family around should not get married.

When he gets married in his low credit, the family tends to suffer. The probability that he will get rich is actually 0.5 not up to 1 because Sundry expenses will now become expenses when married. Things he could ignore when single will now be important.

When children arrive, the probability of getting rich falls to an all time low of 0.2. Have you observed that most men have a higher credit score when single? If you have $500 at the end of every week when single if your job/income doesn't change or upgrade when you get married your $500 falls to $200 because you no longer feed yourself but feed a woman and probably a child.

When the child grows older school fees will set in. And other bad debts will be incured .

Don't get me wrong, I ain't saying he will never make it but in the mean time, why bring a child to the world to suffer? Even if it's for 6 years before you make it? Why take a woman from her father's comfy house to hardship in the name of marriage?

I advice ladies never to get married no matter how cool a guy is unless he is proven to be able to cater for your needs and that of your children financially in all ramifications both expenses and sundry expenses.

It doesn't make any sense, what you enjoy when single as a lady why stop enjoying it because your husband has no money or your money now goes to supporting him?

They say women ain't equal to men. Ok let the men be rich and rich enough to take care of their wives 101% before getting married. In fact, studies show most men marry for sex.
are you the new appointed ministry of poverty eradication scheme undecided

who are you to just come up with conclusion?

did your father have mansion or car before he married your mother undecided

you FOOLISH WOMEN will be coming here and be talking RUBBISH.

so you want to encourage babymama and discourage marrying.

you are a wasted SPERM from ya father. RUBBISH.

1 Like

Re: Any Guy Who Doesn't Have A House And A Car Should Not Get Married Or Even Date! by Emaprince: 5:33pm On Mar 20, 2016
Tallesty1:
See people that want gender equality.
I tire o!

They want gender equality but when it comes to financial responsibities, they'll tell you that a man is the head of the familly and should carry all the burden. Naija women are something else. I don't know.. Hypocrites may not be enough to describe them.

As for this thread, I'm surprised that people are actually taking it serious. To me, the OP is a troll. No sensible woman will post this on a public forum. A lot women wants an already made man but they'll rather wish for it within them than brazening it out. This OP is only making women look like gold diggers and species that adds nothing positive to a man's life apart from leeching his hardworks off him.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Any Guy Who Doesn't Have A House And A Car Should Not Get Married Or Even Date! by Nobody: 5:34pm On Mar 20, 2016
bughead:
and you people are the one who is deteriorating very fast and when ya reach the menopause age without a husband, ya will be the one desperately looking for a man.

ya all (especially female should think before ya talk)

Oohh yeah! Ur head is full of bug! U don't analyze the problem,u juz want to jump in... angry

Whose "people" ur talking abt? Its better to stay single for the rest of my life than settling down with a man who can't stand up with his feet..I don't wanna see my children suffering..

Now,if u can't accept that..then go get marry while ur unstable & see for urself..
Re: Any Guy Who Doesn't Have A House And A Car Should Not Get Married Or Even Date! by paschu: 5:34pm On Mar 20, 2016
Vinshu:

The irony is that when he gets rich and therefore (in your weired way of reasoning) qualifies to date or get married, he will NEVER ever choose a woman who feels like you. (I chose "feel" because you are definitely NOT thinking). Piss.
Re: Any Guy Who Doesn't Have A House And A Car Should Not Get Married Or Even Date! by james2man: 5:35pm On Mar 20, 2016
You really don't have to marry, since you are of the opinion not to support your man if you get married. It isn't obligatory that you get married if all you can offer is only the hole between you legs for hard work the poor guy is doing... Girls like you are parasite in any man's life, a good wife is a homemaker, supportive and also a good planner supporting her husband. I hope your mentality wasnt from your mum, if it was from her. I cant imagine the presure your dad will go through raising you and ur siblings. I pity him.
Re: Any Guy Who Doesn't Have A House And A Car Should Not Get Married Or Even Date! by pulsa(m): 5:35pm On Mar 20, 2016
DeeTus:
You got it wrong. She's not a racist.
didn't say she is, but she sure as hell sounds cocky with her vile tone to my countryman, and I couldn't let that fly.

3 Likes

Re: Any Guy Who Doesn't Have A House And A Car Should Not Get Married Or Even Date! by zeelo2014: 5:35pm On Mar 20, 2016
@ Vinshu. I understand your view point, but what u wrote up there is totally not correct. These days marriage is like a partnership. In the western world and even Nigeria, a lot of women are excelling in their career, many are doing better than the men. Hope u know u stand a better chance getting a mortgage approval as working couple than as a single individual. Car is not a big deal, a decent job will get u a car easily. I'll only say, a jobless man has no business marrying a jobless woman if they intend having kids. But if their combined income can provide a level of comfort for the family and in their 30s, in love with each, nothing stops them from getting married.

2 Likes

Re: Any Guy Who Doesn't Have A House And A Car Should Not Get Married Or Even Date! by annita88(f): 5:35pm On Mar 20, 2016
U have a point dear but in another round some men marrybeen poor i deir lives became a change so let us not just conclude just lik dat b/cos ori taye yato si ti keinde
Re: Any Guy Who Doesn't Have A House And A Car Should Not Get Married Or Even Date! by CosmicJames(m): 5:36pm On Mar 20, 2016
Vinshu:

YES HE DID.
Let's continue
Picture of ur dad driving the car and the house or....
Re: Any Guy Who Doesn't Have A House And A Car Should Not Get Married Or Even Date! by zynzyn(m): 5:36pm On Mar 20, 2016
I agree and yet I DON'T AGREE!

It easier to manage a family when u are made!! If u are broke, u may not have patience for most women!!

That been said. Once a guy like me makes it, I cannot trust 99.9% of women because I will ask myself how they would have treated me when Ihad nothing!!

If ppl follow your formula op MOST girls no go marry o! They will now be aspiring Baby Mamas for Married Big Boys! grin

It is already happening!!

2 Likes

Re: Any Guy Who Doesn't Have A House And A Car Should Not Get Married Or Even Date! by Nobody: 5:36pm On Mar 20, 2016
JoeCutie:
I'm so not surprised this is coming from a lady. Every responsibility should be taken up by the man. That's the very poor mentality that African women guide their judgements with, and it doesn't help at all.

Many of these people obsessively delve into the very controversial discussion of feminism, and they advocate for equality, but how on earth is this possible? Is it even feasible in Africa in the foreseeable future, with this mentality? It's in Africa that women see men as being responsible for everything in the family, yet they want to be equal with those men solely taking up those responsibilities. Because they say men are the heads of the families, they should literary carry the family on top their head abi?

I'd really love a society where the women would stop fighting for equality, but do well to earn it themselves. And as far as I'm concerned, they haven't earned it one bit. Not with this mentality.

So all the education, the job hunting, finally getting a job and getting paid, then what? It's just for you to sit somewhere and selfishly enjoy your money while your husband - your partner and supposed 'better half' - does the whole work, which includes taking care of you, around the house with his own money? What if you're the one who has the money, using it to take care of your family? Would that make you less a woman? Or it'd make your husband a loser? A failure? That's the problem with us Africans: always wanting to reap where we did not snow.

An average American lady comes to you basically for who you are, and not what you are and or have. No wonder they keep progressing beyond measures in all ramifications.

You want something? Earn it yourself
!
i liked this post!
Re: Any Guy Who Doesn't Have A House And A Car Should Not Get Married Or Even Date! by Aroh48(m): 5:36pm On Mar 20, 2016
Good one op,mine his, any lady with sagging boobs should not get married.Just want to make common sense.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (27) (Reply)

Pre-Wedding Photos Of Nigerian Soldier And His Policewoman Fiancee / Men Are Afraid To Date Me. They Think I Am A Transgender - Bearded Tanzanian / Pre-Wedding Pictures At River Niger Bridge, Onitsha

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 78
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.