Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,458 members, 7,816,077 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:40 AM

Any Guy Who Doesn't Have A House And A Car Should Not Get Married Or Even Date! - Romance (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Any Guy Who Doesn't Have A House And A Car Should Not Get Married Or Even Date! (70788 Views)

Good Ere On How To Know A Gay: ''IF Your Boyfriend Doesn't Have Side Chick... " / My Boyfriend Doesn't Have Time For Me / Can You Date A Guy Who Doesn't Have Money? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (27) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Any Guy Who Doesn't Have A House And A Car Should Not Get Married Or Even Date! by porozhniy(m): 5:36pm On Mar 20, 2016
Adeniyimi:
People are getting this wrong.. even in d USA if u are poor u will hardly find a gf. Though u may not have a car and young guy having a house in d US is out of it, guyz cant afford it only rich can afford to pay mortgage. But atleast u most have a nice apartment b4 u can marry a beautiful white girl or if reverse is d case lots fats white fat and ugly girls are there anyway
Bros na u get am wrong, according to her a man should have a house & car b4 marriage...good, but what does the woman bring to the table? Nothing!

3 Likes

Re: Any Guy Who Doesn't Have A House And A Car Should Not Get Married Or Even Date! by bughead: 5:37pm On Mar 20, 2016
KashyBaby:

Oohh yeah! Ur head is full of bug! U don't analyze the problem,u juz want to jump in... angry

Whose "people" ur talking abt? Its better to stay single for the rest of my life than settling down with a man who can't stand up with his feet..I don't wanna see my children suffering..

Now,if u can't accept that..then go get marry while ur unstable & see for urself..

OK!

no problem.

I'm sure your father will be in the best position to answer your question.

1 Like

Re: Any Guy Who Doesn't Have A House And A Car Should Not Get Married Or Even Date! by kaziblake(f): 5:37pm On Mar 20, 2016
JoeCutie:
Hey! The lady is Nigerian! The picture isn't she. And before you continue, you should go to the very first page and read what some 'Nigerian women' are already saying about her post, agreeing with everything she said, which isn't surprising at all. And let's be honest here, it doesn't surprise even you.
Who doesn't like the good things of life?
Some guys aren't worth the stress.

I know a lady that suffered and stayed with a broke guy till he made Money,when money came, he realised the girl wasn't his type.
Re: Any Guy Who Doesn't Have A House And A Car Should Not Get Married Or Even Date! by tefund(m): 5:37pm On Mar 20, 2016
Ioannes:
hilarious. so let me get this straight. rich dudes should marry BROKE girls?

yeah that sounds right...or NOT.
then Rich Girls Should Marry Broke Guys To Ballance The Equation

1 Like

Re: Any Guy Who Doesn't Have A House And A Car Should Not Get Married Or Even Date! by innocentchuks(m): 5:37pm On Mar 20, 2016
Specialbaby:
Majority of those who will dispute this well articulated thread are broke guys who don't want to get their hands dirty!

Why date or marry when you are not financially stable only to belive in better days ahead??it just crazy!!

A friend of mine told me a story of a guy who meet a lady and asked her out, but the lady abused him and said all sorts of nasty things just because he is not working and to all intent he is very poor. Few months after the young man got a job and after six months he had an official car with house. It happened that the man took his fiancee for their marriage shopping and was discussing with a friend, when the same lady he spoke with the previous year trecking under heat of the sun came to him and said "please excuse me" and the young man gave her his attention she said " u are not man enough so u talk to a woman once, she said no and u leave" then the man said to look at the front of that car the lady there is my wife and we are preparing for our wedding.

The moral continue to wait for ur self made man, we will see who loose at the end. The most important thing about a man is knowing where he is going to, his perspective, ideology, vision and how focus he is. A pity that our women are leaving the substance just to pursue shadow. I don't support a man not having concrete plan before dabbling into marriage. O.P the way you are going about it with ur cohorts, u are likely to make a great mistakes. Wait until you married ur preferred big guy and understand how guys can be to any woman they suspect she is just there to suck him dry. It's ur type men treat like peace of rag or may even end up in prayer house seeking for husband.

1 Like

Re: Any Guy Who Doesn't Have A House And A Car Should Not Get Married Or Even Date! by bughead: 5:38pm On Mar 20, 2016
adeaks:
Only guys with houses and cars should even date. undecided

Simple question: when your dad was dating your mom, did he have a house and a car?

Let's start from there.
the funniest thing is that the so called WOMEN are in support of this.

you see why NAIJA WOMEN ARE ANIMALS!

1 Like

Re: Any Guy Who Doesn't Have A House And A Car Should Not Get Married Or Even Date! by repogirl(f): 5:39pm On Mar 20, 2016
Zceesneh:
buh na mate i knack finish on friday? tongue
lmao! You know me before? Stop deluding yourself jare!Boy
Re: Any Guy Who Doesn't Have A House And A Car Should Not Get Married Or Even Date! by buoye1(m): 5:39pm On Mar 20, 2016
Rubbish thread...well it's your opinion and you're entitled to it.. thrash!

1 Like

Re: Any Guy Who Doesn't Have A House And A Car Should Not Get Married Or Even Date! by Danfuster(m): 5:39pm On Mar 20, 2016
charliboy654:

My belle o, my chest, chisos, I can't stop laffing

Don't mind that yeye thing...i know her type. My pitty for naija girls who buys thus cos we gon see them later at MFM holy ghost crusade

1 Like

Re: Any Guy Who Doesn't Have A House And A Car Should Not Get Married Or Even Date! by Nobody: 5:39pm On Mar 20, 2016
Tallesty1:
And Childishness too, the op is a typical example of how ladies act when they come across money for the first time.

She's got something in common with Linda Ikeji.

You made a very good point. Nouveau rich mentality.
Re: Any Guy Who Doesn't Have A House And A Car Should Not Get Married Or Even Date! by hafypearl(f): 5:40pm On Mar 20, 2016
If all men should get a house n a car before settl
ing down, then you should be ready to increase the rate of fornication. Am not saying a man shouldn't have something doing , houses n cars are not criteria for a blessed marriage.
Re: Any Guy Who Doesn't Have A House And A Car Should Not Get Married Or Even Date! by JoeCutie(m): 5:40pm On Mar 20, 2016
Estharfabian:
undecided
So why did you modify your initial post? Why the sudden upsurge
Re: Any Guy Who Doesn't Have A House And A Car Should Not Get Married Or Even Date! by Nicepoker(m): 5:40pm On Mar 20, 2016
Op ur sense of reasoning is so myopic.
Re: Any Guy Who Doesn't Have A House And A Car Should Not Get Married Or Even Date! by ADBOK: 5:40pm On Mar 20, 2016
Vinshu:

Oh yes, i can fend for myself because i am an entrepreneur. (If you know what that means)

Better go out there and pass along your CV(If you have any) to get a better paying job and have a life. Not wasting away
Obviously your intentions for putting up this write up are not altruistic at all. You merely came here to deride the male folks perhaps because you witnessed an example that unnerved you. Your article is not balanced either as you failed to put into consideration alot of contributory factors. For an economist that is perhaps acceptable but you failed as a scientist! Then you described the female folks as something that the male just snatches and marries. There are plans&processes to all things. Make a note of the phrase 'humble beginnings'. I bet someone like you would have undermined the capacity of a Bill Gates, Zuckerberg or Nash when they had no house or car...

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Any Guy Who Doesn't Have A House And A Car Should Not Get Married Or Even Date! by innocentchuks(m): 5:41pm On Mar 20, 2016
Specialbaby:
it better to remain single than marry a liability as a husband!

Do not visit pray houses and church seeking for husband in near future, u have just seal ur fate.
Re: Any Guy Who Doesn't Have A House And A Car Should Not Get Married Or Even Date! by fyneboi79(m): 5:41pm On Mar 20, 2016
Vinshu:

No not really. I'm actually an Economist.
Did you say a woman should enjoy the comfort of her fathers house? Hmm. I smell akata here grin

1 Like

Re: Any Guy Who Doesn't Have A House And A Car Should Not Get Married Or Even Date! by bughead: 5:42pm On Mar 20, 2016
adeaks:

And the majority of girls who will support this are lazy, gold diggers who are only looking for already-made men that they can just pop out babies for without any thought of adding something tangible to the guy's life.
bros I love you!

1 Like

Re: Any Guy Who Doesn't Have A House And A Car Should Not Get Married Or Even Date! by Longman313(m): 5:42pm On Mar 20, 2016
adeaks:

And the majority of girls who will support this are lazy, gold diggers who are only looking for already-made men that they can just pop out babies for without any thought of adding something tangible to the guy's life.
cheesy
adeaks:

Re: Any Guy Who Doesn't Have A House And A Car Should Not Get Married Or Even Date! by DonBobes(m): 5:42pm On Mar 20, 2016
u mean broke, poor guys shuld remain.
Another Jabberwocky 4rm a bimbo!

Ur opinion tho, nt facts.
Thnk God m nt a broke as$. U must nt hav all d opulent thins in life b4 u settle dwn. 1 jst needs to cut his coat accrdn 2 his cloth.
*spits & walks out of thread
Re: Any Guy Who Doesn't Have A House And A Car Should Not Get Married Or Even Date! by fbtowner(m): 5:43pm On Mar 20, 2016
chimkaire:
How's this a topic
Op, igata alu onye yahoo ma o bu onye money ritual grin lipsrsealed

dear can u please translate this to English. pleases. it must be very funny cheesy
Re: Any Guy Who Doesn't Have A House And A Car Should Not Get Married Or Even Date! by donmanuel1: 5:43pm On Mar 20, 2016
Let's assume that a man must own a car or house but one question I have for that prostitute(vinshu) is WHAT SHOULD A WOMAN before she can get MARRIED

1 Like

Re: Any Guy Who Doesn't Have A House And A Car Should Not Get Married Or Even Date! by noblegrex: 5:43pm On Mar 20, 2016
Vinshu:

My father wasn't "Rich"! He was able to cater for himself, his wife, Myself, and my 3 Brothers and 2 sisters. Six Kids! Thats what matters. Don't modify my post. I never said a man must be "Rich". Riches are dynamic depending on the individual
first,I thought you're right.Buth on a second thought,you're wrong. I'm not saying its good to be poor but if a poor/helpless lady did not marry a poor guy. When will she get a rich man to marry.unless you provide the solutions to that. Cos even as I speak, Rich guys don't go for poor girls anymore.its the theory of rich guy marries a rich girl(may with her dads wealth anyways) cos guys are now running away from liabilities.so its good to start up and plan wid your man B4 its too late.
Re: Any Guy Who Doesn't Have A House And A Car Should Not Get Married Or Even Date! by Ralphdan(m): 5:43pm On Mar 20, 2016
Vinshu:
In order to reduce the level of poverty amongst homes, in my opinion I think a man who has not enough money to buy a house of his own not rent at least a 3 bed room flat and a car to move him and his family around should not get married.

When he gets married in his low credit, the family tends to suffer. The probability that he will get rich is actually 0.5 not up to 1 because Sundry expenses will now become expenses when married. Things he could ignore when single will now be important.

When children arrive, the probability of getting rich falls to an all time low of 0.2. Have you observed that most men have a higher credit score when single? If you have $500 at the end of every week when single if your job/income doesn't change or upgrade when you get married your $500 falls to $200 because you no longer feed yourself but feed a woman and probably a child.

When the child grows older school fees will set in. And other bad debts will be incured .

Don't get me wrong, I ain't saying he will never make it but in the mean time, why bring a child to the world to suffer? Even if it's for 6 years before you make it? Why take a woman from her father's comfy house to hardship in the name of marriage?

I advice ladies never to get married no matter how cool a guy is unless he is proven to be able to cater for your needs and that of your children financially in all ramifications both expenses and sundry expenses.

It doesn't make any sense, what you enjoy when single as a lady why stop enjoying it because your husband has no money or your money now goes to supporting him?

They say women ain't equal to men. Ok let the men be rich and rich enough to take care of their wives 101% before getting married. In fact, studies show most men marry for sex.

Op you are one of those lazy Gals who feel that women should be equal with men but at the same time feels the man should also be responsible in every sense of the word in the family.
Anyways your opinions are as irrelevant as you are to humanity.

2 Likes

Re: Any Guy Who Doesn't Have A House And A Car Should Not Get Married Or Even Date! by PrettyClare7(f): 5:44pm On Mar 20, 2016
I dont know what op is saying. but as long as I can eat and feed my family 3 times a day, pay my rent and meet the NEEDS of my children, I am good to go. as long as in all these I have the man I love and who loves me. life goes beyond money and cars. it is beyond material things. people who don't have cars have not died. experience has shown me that a man doesn't remain poor forever. things change. even the rich man with cars and houses can become homeless tomorrow

2 Likes

Re: Any Guy Who Doesn't Have A House And A Car Should Not Get Married Or Even Date! by kunletoks(m): 5:44pm On Mar 20, 2016
Rubbish. Gold digger everywhere.

A rich guy with house will marry a rich lady with good work and not type like you who is after mens riches.

1 Like

Re: Any Guy Who Doesn't Have A House And A Car Should Not Get Married Or Even Date! by Nobody: 5:44pm On Mar 20, 2016
Bavis:
[color=#000099][/color]
It Is Good To Be Single Hoping To Be Married, Than Been Married And Hoping To Be Single Again.
POVERTY NO GOOD O

Are you writing from experience? Take heart. All will be well

1 Like

Re: Any Guy Who Doesn't Have A House And A Car Should Not Get Married Or Even Date! by Ahmeduana(m): 5:45pm On Mar 20, 2016
Specialbaby:
life has evolve the stage of sitting down and waiting for a guy and shitting babes out like watery stool,majority of ladies these days are making plans on how to better their lot and making headways but that not withstanding,no sensible and focus lady will settle for a guy with the future sha be bright mentality!

If i am working and toiling to better my self,what prevented the guy from doing so?see ehn,poverty is a curse,try being broke and you will hate your existence!

YOUR COMMENTS MAKES YOU SOUND LIKE A GODLESS FELLA! IF NOT YOU WOULD HAVE KNOW THAT POWER AND PERFECTION ALONE CANNOT BE DETERMINANT OF A PERSON SUCCESS IN LIFE, EXCEPT IF YOU WILL TELL ME THAT ALL THE THINGS YOU OWNS WERE GATHER THROUGH YOUR POWER AND SENSE OF PERFECTION.
Re: Any Guy Who Doesn't Have A House And A Car Should Not Get Married Or Even Date! by oloyede252(m): 5:45pm On Mar 20, 2016
Vinshu:

And where is it written that Vinshu doesnt have a car or house and her father wasnt rich when he married her mother?
..if you have a car and a house you wont be bothered about having it.simple logic.
You stated in one of your post that'my father was not rich when he married my mother'..
Re: Any Guy Who Doesn't Have A House And A Car Should Not Get Married Or Even Date! by elmajor(m): 5:46pm On Mar 20, 2016
I disagree with op. First, a rich man may not be a wealthy man. A rich man has instant cash to spend but a wealth man has investment (it can be in financial assets or in real assets).
A man must not have a car or own a house for him to be able to take care of his wife and children. If a man will constantly pay his house rent, feed his family and provide other basic need like children school fees without owning a house or a car, should he not marry?
Re: Any Guy Who Doesn't Have A House And A Car Should Not Get Married Or Even Date! by bughead: 5:46pm On Mar 20, 2016
adeaks:
The fallacy in this thread is the assumption that the man's income and his life generally would remain at the same level before he got married, after he got married, and even when the kids start arriving. For someone to keep earning exactly the same income over a couple of years shows there is something wrong somewhere.

The second fallacy is that the wife wont add anything to the man or the upkeep of the house. While I am not saying the wife should be the bread winner, but why should all the expenses be on the man's $500 income alone? It means the wife is a liability and even if you are earning $10,000 such a wife will fritter it away.

How about the wife supporting and collaborating with the husband to grow his $500 income to $2000. No one wants to marry a wife who is only prepared to spend without thinking of how to earn more.
and yet ya WOMEN are dreaming of equality!

now I know that ant brain were never the smallest but that of our WOMEN.

2 Likes

Re: Any Guy Who Doesn't Have A House And A Car Should Not Get Married Or Even Date! by repogirl(f): 5:46pm On Mar 20, 2016
frakdon:
like he has a personal beef with you?
Ignore him jare, he obviously has some issues he needs to sort with himself.
Re: Any Guy Who Doesn't Have A House And A Car Should Not Get Married Or Even Date! by Nobody: 5:46pm On Mar 20, 2016
JoeCutie:
So why did you modify your initial post? Why the sudden upsurge
Are You sure You Know what "UPSURGE" is?

undecided

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (27) (Reply)

Pre-Wedding Photos Of Nigerian Soldier And His Policewoman Fiancee / Pre-Wedding Pictures At River Niger Bridge, Onitsha / Men Are Afraid To Date Me. They Think I Am A Transgender - Bearded Tanzanian

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.