Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,460 members, 7,816,079 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:59 AM

Any Guy Who Doesn't Have A House And A Car Should Not Get Married Or Even Date! - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Any Guy Who Doesn't Have A House And A Car Should Not Get Married Or Even Date! (70790 Views)

Good Ere On How To Know A Gay: ''IF Your Boyfriend Doesn't Have Side Chick... " / My Boyfriend Doesn't Have Time For Me / Can You Date A Guy Who Doesn't Have Money? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (27) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Any Guy Who Doesn't Have A House And A Car Should Not Get Married Or Even Date! by Aroh48(m): 5:03pm On Mar 20, 2016
DemiGoddess:
I pity your skull cause the brain inside is useless.smh for you.
You are wicked.You just killed her.
Re: Any Guy Who Doesn't Have A House And A Car Should Not Get Married Or Even Date! by zubby55(m): 5:04pm On Mar 20, 2016
Everybody is entitled to his or her opinion but I did not support this reason is everybody can not be rich but it's all depends on your background and the woman in question I can remember vividly when I married my wife I hve nothing but today am building a two bedroom flat with masters in Abj wch by God's grace before December I will finish d house....so it doesn't matter where u re coming from whether rich or not but what is important is if God remember u the rest is story ....most of my friends drive flashy cars and still pay rent of 300-400k in wuse but I decided to pipe low to finish my house and d next will be car and not jst that God also bless me with a beautiful and handsome baby boy who will be a year by 12th June 2016

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Any Guy Who Doesn't Have A House And A Car Should Not Get Married Or Even Date! by Adedoks(m): 5:04pm On Mar 20, 2016
DaBullIT:
You sure say na your story you dey talk so ? I no sure say you serve

Your Inglishi get Kleg ,

Oga I don't need u to believe it's my story n for the record you don't judge someone's use of English based on his typing on social media.
Re: Any Guy Who Doesn't Have A House And A Car Should Not Get Married Or Even Date! by OlujobaSamuel: 5:04pm On Mar 20, 2016
me: seun, I don see anoda one seun: who? me: one of those braless babes seun: I no understand me: na everything we go dey open mouth talk for u? ok, MC Oluomo girls dem seun: eeeehhwooo!!! for where? me: see the op for this thread wey I dey cal you, na she be that. seun: leave am, maybe na Dino family sef she marry.
Re: Any Guy Who Doesn't Have A House And A Car Should Not Get Married Or Even Date! by pulsa(m): 5:04pm On Mar 20, 2016
Vinshu:

You realize you cannot compare a government worker in Nigeria with an Entrepreneur in Europe! Can you compare? My currency alone is bigger than yours. Perhaps you don't know who you quoting. Again, get a life.

Speaking of a house, yes i do have a house. Our government is sooooo good that every working class person is entitled to housing. I bet your government couldn't do that for you thats why you all run down here.
lol;
you sound funny;
check's her dp;
oh yeah she's a from a racist eastern European country.
you look stunning though.
walk's out of the thread

1 Like

Re: Any Guy Who Doesn't Have A House And A Car Should Not Get Married Or Even Date! by Lustig(m): 5:04pm On Mar 20, 2016
Hmm... See reasoning! I marry last year December and I no get work o. I marry at the age of 34 (its late as far as am concern; if I av my way I for marry at 24). So I for wait till I build house or buy car b4 I marry abi? E be like say u still be 19 or 28 old girl, make u with till u reach maybe 35+. Am sure u go marry anybody wey show for ur domot!
Re: Any Guy Who Doesn't Have A House And A Car Should Not Get Married Or Even Date! by repogirl(f): 5:05pm On Mar 20, 2016
Zceesneh:
undecided ur father was once a boy
yeah, but he was quick to outgrow his boyishness, you however,are still wallowing in yours.
Re: Any Guy Who Doesn't Have A House And A Car Should Not Get Married Or Even Date! by tickles2luv2016(m): 5:05pm On Mar 20, 2016
Vinshu:
In order to reduce the level of poverty amongst homes, in my opinion I think a man who has not enough money to buy a house of his own not rent at least a 3 bed room flat and a car to move him and his family around should not get married.

When he gets married in his low credit, the family tends to suffer. The probability that he will get rich is actually 0.5 not up to 1 because Sundry expenses will now
become expenses when married. Things he could ignore when single will now be important.

When children arrive, the probability of getting rich falls to an all time low of 0.2. Have you observed that most men have a higher credit score when single? If you have $500 at the end of every week when single if your job/income doesn't change or upgrade when you get married your $500 falls to $200 because you no longer feed yourself but feed a woman and probably a child.

When the child grows older school fees will set in. And other bad debts will be incured .

Don't get me wrong, I ain't saying he will never make it but in the mean time, why bring a child to the world to suffer? Even if it's for 6 years before you make it? Why take a woman from her father's comfy house to hardship in the name of marriage?

I advice ladies never to get married no matter how cool a guy is unless he is proven to be able to cater for your needs and that of your children financially in all ramifications both expenses and sundry expenses.

It doesn't make any sense, what you enjoy when single as a lady why stop enjoying it because your husband has no money or your money now goes to supporting him?

They say women ain't equal to men. Ok let the men be rich and rich enough to take care of their wives 101% before getting married. In fact, studies show most men marry for sex.

Dupe tie and stop spewing trash,so because ur papa get money or because you are gainfully employed so others that are not as opportuned shouldn,t live their life abi.pray say make u no suffer for your life and its people like u that dont help the needy(by their views we shall know them)
Re: Any Guy Who Doesn't Have A House And A Car Should Not Get Married Or Even Date! by Adeniyimi: 5:05pm On Mar 20, 2016
People are getting this wrong.. even in d USA if u are poor u will hardly find a gf. Though u may not have a car and young guy having a house in d US is out of it, guyz cant afford it only rich can afford to pay mortgage. But atleast u most have a nice apartment b4 u can marry a beautiful white girl or if reverse is d case lots fats white fat and ugly girls are there anyway
Re: Any Guy Who Doesn't Have A House And A Car Should Not Get Married Or Even Date! by Gkemz: 5:05pm On Mar 20, 2016
Ladies wanna have a perfect man even when they have so many issues to work on themselves.
Re: Any Guy Who Doesn't Have A House And A Car Should Not Get Married Or Even Date! by Henergee(m): 5:06pm On Mar 20, 2016
When did it become a curse for ladies to have house and car before marriage?
If you decide to marry me only because I'm rich, then you're only a baby-making machine and semen discharger.
Re: Any Guy Who Doesn't Have A House And A Car Should Not Get Married Or Even Date! by magicminister: 5:06pm On Mar 20, 2016
i disagree with the OP.
If they dont make babies, where will people source cheap labour from?
you wan spoil market abi?

Dear Broke people, please don't listen to the OP.
Re: Any Guy Who Doesn't Have A House And A Car Should Not Get Married Or Even Date! by Danfuster(m): 5:06pm On Mar 20, 2016
Vinshu:
In order to reduce the level of poverty amongst homes, in my opinion I think a man who has not enough money to buy a house of his own not rent at least a 3 bed room flat and a car to move him and his family around should not get married.

When he gets married in his low credit, the family tends to suffer. The probability that he will get rich is actually 0.5 not up to 1 because Sundry expenses will now become expenses when married. Things he could ignore when single will now be important.

When children arrive, the probability of getting rich falls to an all time low of 0.2. Have you observed that most men have a higher credit score when single? If you have $500 at the end of every week when single if your job/income doesn't change or upgrade when you get married your $500 falls to $200 because you no longer feed yourself but feed a woman and probably a child.

When the child grows older school fees will set in. And other bad debts will be incured .

Don't get me wrong, I ain't saying he will never make it but in the mean time, why bring a child to the world to suffer? Even if it's for 6 years before you make it? Why take a woman from her father's comfy house to hardship in the name of marriage?

I advice ladies never to get married no matter how cool a guy is unless he is proven to be able to cater for your needs and that of your children financially in all ramifications both expenses and sundry expenses.

It doesn't make any sense, what you enjoy when single as a lady why stop enjoying it because your husband has no money or your money now goes to supporting him?

They say women ain't equal to men. Ok let the men be rich and rich enough to take care of their wives 101% before getting married. In fact, studies show most men marry for sex.

4 Likes

Re: Any Guy Who Doesn't Have A House And A Car Should Not Get Married Or Even Date! by milowys77(m): 5:07pm On Mar 20, 2016
JoeCutie:
I'm so not surprised this is coming from a lady. Every responsibility should be taken up by the man. That's the very poor mentality that African women guide their judgements with, and it doesn't help at all.

Many of these people obsessively delve into the very controversial discussion of feminism, and they advocate for equality, but how on earth is this possible? Is it even feasible in Africa in the foreseeable future, with this mentality? It's in Africa that women see men as being responsible for everything in the family, yet they want to be equal with those men solely taking up those responsibilities. Because they say men are the heads of the families, they should literary carry the family on top their head abi?

I'd really love a society where the women would stop fighting for equality, but do well to earn it themselves. And as far as I'm concerned, they haven't earned it one bit. Not with this mentality.

So all the education, the job hunting, finally getting a job and getting paid, then what? It's just for you to sit somewhere and selfishly enjoy your money while your husband - your partner and supposed 'better half' - does the whole work, which includes taking care of you, around the house with his own money? What if you're the one who has the money, using it to take care of your family? Would that make you less a woman? Or it'd make your husband a loser? A failure? That's the problem with us Africans: always wanting to reap where we did not snow.

An average American lady comes to you basically for who you are, and not what you are and or have. No wonder they keep progressing beyond measures in all ramifications.

You want something? Earn it yourself
!

Dude, I can dash you my very fine sister for this comment, kai.. U have scatter my skiro

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Any Guy Who Doesn't Have A House And A Car Should Not Get Married Or Even Date! by flamingREED(m): 5:07pm On Mar 20, 2016
TO THE VIRGINS,
TO MAKE MUCH OF TIME

Gather ye rosebuds while ye may,
Old Time is still a-flying;
And this same flower that smiles today
To-morrow will be dying.

The glorious lamp of heaven, the sun,
The higher he's a-getting,
The sooner will his race be run,
And nearer he's to setting.

That age is best which is the first,
When youth and blood are warmer;
But being spent, the worse, and worst
Times still succeed the former.

Then be not coy, but use your time,
And, while ye may, go marry:
For having lost but once your prime,
You may forever tarry.

SOME LADIES REACH MENOPAUSE AS EARLY AS THIRTY.

IT'S AN ADVICE
Re: Any Guy Who Doesn't Have A House And A Car Should Not Get Married Or Even Date! by Nobody: 5:07pm On Mar 20, 2016
Vinshu:

When he gets married in his low credit, the family tends to suffer. The probability that he will get rich is actually 0.5 not up to 1 because Sundry expenses will now become expenses when married. Things he could ignore when single will now be important.

Don't tell me dat wat u ladies bring in relationship is only sex. Wat abt a lady coming in wit creative ideas to complement d man's effort?
Re: Any Guy Who Doesn't Have A House And A Car Should Not Get Married Or Even Date! by DaBullIT(m): 5:08pm On Mar 20, 2016
Not Judging , Just stating the obvious
Adedoks:
Oga I don't need u to believe it's my story n for the record you don't judge someone's use of English based on his typing on social media.
Re: Any Guy Who Doesn't Have A House And A Car Should Not Get Married Or Even Date! by Ghost01(m): 5:08pm On Mar 20, 2016
What's good for the goose is good for the gander. If we are to adhere to the OP line of thought, a woman who doesn't have enough money to buy a car, rent/own an apartment or efficiently raise a family shouldn't even date, not to talk of getting married. This gender equality must happen in all sectors and spheres!

2 Likes

Re: Any Guy Who Doesn't Have A House And A Car Should Not Get Married Or Even Date! by Irore: 5:08pm On Mar 20, 2016
Vinshu:

He who findeth a wife,findeth a good thing and obtaineth favour from the Lord. Discuss.

1 Like

Re: Any Guy Who Doesn't Have A House And A Car Should Not Get Married Or Even Date! by DemiGoddess(f): 5:09pm On Mar 20, 2016
Aroh48:
You are wicked.You just killed her.
Cant condone stupidity you know especially from females anyways it was well deserved and I was easy on her too.
Re: Any Guy Who Doesn't Have A House And A Car Should Not Get Married Or Even Date! by Medsimon01(m): 5:09pm On Mar 20, 2016
so getting a car and a house has now become prerequisites of marriage?#when some of them are a million miles away from "virgin"
in the face of harsh economy quagmire of Nigeria.. so, all u could think of is "getting a car and house before marriage"
hey vinshu!! u need counseling..
##use it!!
Re: Any Guy Who Doesn't Have A House And A Car Should Not Get Married Or Even Date! by Rooneyboy(m): 5:09pm On Mar 20, 2016
Specialbaby:
life has evolve the stage of sitting down and waiting for a guy and shitting babes out like watery stool,majority of ladies these days are making plans on how to better their lot and making headways but that not withstanding,no sensible and focus lady will settle for a guy with the future sha be bright mentality!

If i am working and toiling to better my self,what prevented the guy from doing so?see ehn,poverty is a curse,try being broke and you will hate your existence!

U are so on point dear , most times I wonder why ladies choose to suffer for the rest of their lives all because of the word "love".

I tell my female colleagues to always shine their eyes when they want to settle down, else they'll forever regret coming to this world .
Re: Any Guy Who Doesn't Have A House And A Car Should Not Get Married Or Even Date! by Kraspo(m): 5:10pm On Mar 20, 2016
Eaa247:

Don't tell me dat wat u ladies bring in relationship is only sex. Wat abt a lady coming in wit creative ideas to complement d man's effort?

Creative ideas indeed. If she can't marry a broke man with potentials, then to hell with her so called creative ideas

1 Like

Re: Any Guy Who Doesn't Have A House And A Car Should Not Get Married Or Even Date! by FTBOY: 5:10pm On Mar 20, 2016
they no longer want gender equality or what? why must a man build a house and buy a car before thinking of marriage? in that case, ladies should get to fvck and impregnate themselves. Op is possessed with the spirit of stupidity and confusion.

in this kind of thread, you'd find the likes of daretodiffer and estherfabian...

1 Like

Re: Any Guy Who Doesn't Have A House And A Car Should Not Get Married Or Even Date! by Nobody: 5:10pm On Mar 20, 2016
Specialbaby:
Majority of those who will dispute this well articulated thread are broke guys who don't want to get their hands dirty!

Why date or marry when you are not financially stable only to belive in better days ahead??it just crazy!!
I wonder how much is in ur bf or husband bank account. What of a rich man with house and car that got married and has kids and then got rough he lost his job, his car, his house and got broke? He should divorce his wife and kill the children abi.

1 Like

Re: Any Guy Who Doesn't Have A House And A Car Should Not Get Married Or Even Date! by frakdon(m): 5:10pm On Mar 20, 2016
zubby55:
Everybody is entitled to his or her opinion but I did not support this reason is everybody can not be rich but it's all depends on your background and the woman in question I can remember vividly when I married my wife I hve nothing but today am building a two bedroom flat with masters in Abj wch by God's grace before December I will finish d house....so it doesn't matter where u re coming from whether rich or not but what is important is if God remember u the rest is story ....most of my friends drive flashy cars and still pay rent of 300-400k in wuse but I decided to pipe low to finish my house and d next will be car and not jst that God also bless me with a beautiful and handsome baby boy who will be a year by 12th June 2016
more blessings sir.
Re: Any Guy Who Doesn't Have A House And A Car Should Not Get Married Or Even Date! by Nobody: 5:11pm On Mar 20, 2016
repogirl:
yeah, but he was quick to outgrow his boyishness, you however,are still wallowing in yours.
buh na mate i knack finish on friday? tongue

1 Like

Re: Any Guy Who Doesn't Have A House And A Car Should Not Get Married Or Even Date! by innocentchuks(m): 5:11pm On Mar 20, 2016
A friend of mine told me a story of a guy who meet a lady and asked her out, but the lady abused him and said all sorts of nasty things just because he is not working and to all intent he is very poor. Few months after the young man got a job and after six months he had an official car with house. It happened that the man took his fiancee for their marriage shopping and was discussing with a friend, when the same lady he spoke with the previous year trecking under heat of the sun came to him and said "please excuse me" and the young man gave her his attention she said " u are not man enough so u talk to a woman once, she said no and u leave" then the man said to look at the front of that car the lady there is my wife and we are preparing for our wedding.

The moral continue to wait for ur self made man, we will see who loose at the end. The most important thing about a man is knowing where he is going to, his perspective, ideology, vision and how focus he is. A pity that our women are leaving the substance just to pursue shadow. I don't support a man not having concrete plan before dabbling into marriage. O.P the way you are going about it with ur cohorts, u are likely to make a great mistakes. Wait until you married ur preferred big guy and understand how guys can be to any woman they suspect she is just there to suck him dry. It's ur type men treat like peace of rag or may even end up in prayer house seeking for husband.
Re: Any Guy Who Doesn't Have A House And A Car Should Not Get Married Or Even Date! by neonly: 5:11pm On Mar 20, 2016
Dat very wrong my dear wives help the man curb his expenditure on like g.friends that help u spend everything I hav a personal experience believe me
Re: Any Guy Who Doesn't Have A House And A Car Should Not Get Married Or Even Date! by Kraspo(m): 5:11pm On Mar 20, 2016
magicminister:
i disagree with the OP.
If the poor people don't make babies, where will people like us source cheap labour from?
you wan spoil market for me abi!!>??

Dear Broke people, please don't listen to the OP.

May God forgive you

1 Like

Re: Any Guy Who Doesn't Have A House And A Car Should Not Get Married Or Even Date! by teddyYz: 5:11pm On Mar 20, 2016
Vinshu:

If you can't afford a house and a car, yes.
It's alright, guess good and responsible potential husbands are to be known through a house and car.
Re: Any Guy Who Doesn't Have A House And A Car Should Not Get Married Or Even Date! by Donpressman(m): 5:11pm On Mar 20, 2016
Specialbaby:
life has evolve the stage of sitting down and waiting for a guy and shitting babes out like watery stool,majority of ladies these days are making plans on how to better their lot and making headways but that not withstanding,no sensible and focus lady will settle for a guy with the future sha be bright mentality!

If i am working and toiling to better my self,what prevented the guy from doing so?see ehn,poverty is a curse,try being broke and you will hate your existence!

shut up! which majority of ladies these days are making plans? show me your father's car and house to start with. And do well to show us all what u have managed to achieve in life!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (27) (Reply)

Pre-Wedding Photos Of Nigerian Soldier And His Policewoman Fiancee / Pre-Wedding Pictures At River Niger Bridge, Onitsha / Men Are Afraid To Date Me. They Think I Am A Transgender - Bearded Tanzanian

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 74
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.