Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,317 members, 7,815,593 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:02 PM

Any Guy Who Doesn't Have A House And A Car Should Not Get Married Or Even Date! - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Any Guy Who Doesn't Have A House And A Car Should Not Get Married Or Even Date! (70774 Views)

Good Ere On How To Know A Gay: ''IF Your Boyfriend Doesn't Have Side Chick... " / My Boyfriend Doesn't Have Time For Me / Can You Date A Guy Who Doesn't Have Money? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (27) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Any Guy Who Doesn't Have A House And A Car Should Not Get Married Or Even Date! by Adeniyimi: 4:53pm On Mar 20, 2016
Specialbaby:
Majority of those who will dispute this well articulated thread are broke guys who don't want to get their hands dirty!

Why date or marry when you are not financially stable only to belive in better days ahead??it just crazy!!

U are right o. They said only fools believe in miracle
Re: Any Guy Who Doesn't Have A House And A Car Should Not Get Married Or Even Date! by Nobody: 4:53pm On Mar 20, 2016
Vinshu:

No not really. I'm actually an Economist.
I'm also an Economist. Which school did you graduate from?

Should not date nor marry is a little bit harsh. I propose "should not have kids"

2 Likes

Re: Any Guy Who Doesn't Have A House And A Car Should Not Get Married Or Even Date! by kinibigdeal(m): 4:53pm On Mar 20, 2016
Strahovski1:
I agree with everything up there.

Sad but true, most guys marry for sex. You see broke dudes looking to settle down. Settle down with what? That's why poverty rate is increasing. Why give birth when yo cannot even eat 3 times a day?

If only women will understand.

P.s are you an accountant? Love the thread

undecided
Re: Any Guy Who Doesn't Have A House And A Car Should Not Get Married Or Even Date! by IVORY2009(m): 4:53pm On Mar 20, 2016
adeaks:
Only guys with houses and cars should even date. undecided

Simple question: when your dad was dating your mom, did he have a house and a car?

Let's start from there.

To help nail the coffin, perhaps the dad may have even married his mum on credit tongue

3 Likes

Re: Any Guy Who Doesn't Have A House And A Car Should Not Get Married Or Even Date! by san316(m): 4:54pm On Mar 20, 2016
Vinshu:
In order to reduce the level of poverty amongst homes, in my opinion I think a man who has not enough money to buy a house of his own not rent at least a 3 bed room flat and a car to move him and his family around should not get married.

When he gets married in his low credit, the family tends to suffer. The probability that he will get rich is actually 0.5 not up to 1 because Sundry expenses will now become expenses when married. Things he could ignore when single will now be important.

When children arrive, the probability of getting rich falls to an all time low of 0.2. Have you observed that most men have a higher credit score when single? If you have $500 at the end of every week when single if your job/income doesn't change or upgrade when you get married your $500 falls to $200 because you no longer feed yourself but feed a woman and probably a child.

When the child grows older school fees will set in. And other bad debts will be incured .

Don't get me wrong, I ain't saying he will never make it but in the mean time, why bring a child to the world to suffer? Even if it's for 6 years before you make it? Why take a woman from her father's comfy house to hardship in the name of marriage?

I advice ladies never to get married no matter how cool a guy is unless he is proven to be able to cater for your needs and that of your children financially in all ramifications both expenses and sundry expenses.

It doesn't make any sense, what you enjoy when single as a lady why stop enjoying it because your husband has no money or your money now goes to supporting him?

They say women ain't equal to men. Ok let the men be rich and rich enough to take care of their wives 101% before getting married. In fact, studies show most men marry for sex.

I will understand if you are not a religiously inclined person.

But consider this...

Wealth is relative and transient. You have a house and a car today doesn't guarantee that you will still have it in two years time.

You are poor and wretched today doesn't mean you will not be rich tomorrow.

Fact is, rich or poor, marriage gives u a level of direction and purpose in life. So when you say most guys marry for se.x, I say you are very wrong because most guys have access to free intimacy hence they don't need marriage for that.

My point is, nothing is guaranteed in life, nothing is given. All you need is to give yourself direction and pursue your dreams regardless of the challenges you face.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Any Guy Who Doesn't Have A House And A Car Should Not Get Married Or Even Date! by Nobody: 4:54pm On Mar 20, 2016
Specialbaby:
it better to remain single than marry a liability as a husband!

Nd u tink its nt better to stay as bachelor dan to marry a gold digger whose stock in trade is to eat where she dd nt sow?
I ve seen som rich guys dat got married to gold diggers lik some of u nd OP inclusive they bcame poor. Atleast I knw one in my estate.
gold diggers r just liability? All they tink dat dey can bring in d marriage is 'bedmatics'- sex, sex noting bt sex.
Have u nt seen wia a lady's great idea turned to gold.
No wonder my friend is sapiosexual, vry crazy abt ladies wit creative mind.

2 Likes

Re: Any Guy Who Doesn't Have A House And A Car Should Not Get Married Or Even Date! by AleAirHub(m): 4:54pm On Mar 20, 2016
Sorry Op you really get it wrong these time around...

Two Questions For You...

}}}}} Did Your Dad&Mum Had A House & Car Before Both Date...
}}}}} What Is The Financial Status Of Your Husband/Dude...

Lastly How Come Out Of Your 600 + Comment Choose To Refer To Relationship , Romance Is Like You Are Have Great Time cheesy cheesy cheesy or Hard Times In Your Relationship embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Any Guy Who Doesn't Have A House And A Car Should Not Get Married Or Even Date! by Nobody: 4:55pm On Mar 20, 2016
What is the op saying sef. Only the topic discourage me from reading the post. What kind of stupid opinion is that. Gold diggers marrying already made guys will not reduce the level of poverty.
Re: Any Guy Who Doesn't Have A House And A Car Should Not Get Married Or Even Date! by datopaper(m): 4:56pm On Mar 20, 2016
I agreed.

Not hands are equal.

This life!

Category by category

1 Like

Re: Any Guy Who Doesn't Have A House And A Car Should Not Get Married Or Even Date! by bumi10(m): 4:56pm On Mar 20, 2016
adeaks:

Simple question: when your dad was dating your mom, did he have a house and a car?

Let's start from there.

I dnt know if you are a man or a woman but i got to tell you, you are the best. The question you asked summed up everything

I mean that OP is not real at all. You will have to build a house or rent a 3 bedroom apart and buy a car before you have a pass mark to marry. I have not heard any worst info since my life than this.

rubbish
Re: Any Guy Who Doesn't Have A House And A Car Should Not Get Married Or Even Date! by leofab(f): 4:56pm On Mar 20, 2016
Specialbaby:
Majority of those who will dispute this well articulated thread are broke guys who don't want to get their hands dirty!

Why date or marry when you are not financially stable only to belive in better days ahead??it just crazy!!
what of the ladies? Or has dating and marrying become a 'Job Opportunity' for ladies..

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Any Guy Who Doesn't Have A House And A Car Should Not Get Married Or Even Date! by melroseeddy(m): 4:57pm On Mar 20, 2016
Dis z d reason y we r having soo many baby mama in d country cos u ladies want a ready made husband cos most of dem(ladies) dnt hav anything to offer compare to dis guys.
Re: Any Guy Who Doesn't Have A House And A Car Should Not Get Married Or Even Date! by flamingREED(m): 4:57pm On Mar 20, 2016
Hahaha..

Women always pretending to be queens and royal highnesses..

Mtcheww..

Even God says we should be godly and contented because the gain in it is great..

Be contented and marry..

Just negodu!

Eh?

Mtchwww..

Contentment is yet to be understood and learned.

Marry only for love..
Re: Any Guy Who Doesn't Have A House And A Car Should Not Get Married Or Even Date! by dhamiethekid(m): 4:58pm On Mar 20, 2016
y is d burden only on man. y cant d ladies also work. do u expect d man 2 work and then bring money home so that d wife can spend it. am not agaisnt wat u said bt do nt put it only at d side of men. u ladies say wat a man can do a woman cn do better bt wen it comes to working so as to help ur family u keep shut. really!!!

1 Like

Re: Any Guy Who Doesn't Have A House And A Car Should Not Get Married Or Even Date! by Nobody: 4:58pm On Mar 20, 2016
adeaks:

And the majority of girls who will support this are lazy, gold diggers who are only looking for already-made men that they can just pop out babies for without any thought of adding something tangible to the guy's life.
cheesy cheesy You made a lot of sense. Lets say no to gold-diggers!
Re: Any Guy Who Doesn't Have A House And A Car Should Not Get Married Or Even Date! by Tonymegabush1(m): 4:58pm On Mar 20, 2016
Ladies n comfort...

No body want to suffer
Re: Any Guy Who Doesn't Have A House And A Car Should Not Get Married Or Even Date! by Nobody: 4:59pm On Mar 20, 2016
Na women like marriage.
Re: Any Guy Who Doesn't Have A House And A Car Should Not Get Married Or Even Date! by amtaken(f): 4:59pm On Mar 20, 2016
No comment today, tomorrow or next year.

No comment means no comment.
Re: Any Guy Who Doesn't Have A House And A Car Should Not Get Married Or Even Date! by JoeCutie(m): 4:59pm On Mar 20, 2016
I'm so not surprised this is coming from a lady. Every responsibility should be taken up by the man. That's the very poor mentality that African women guide their judgements with, and it doesn't help at all.

Many of these people obsessively delve into the very controversial discussion of feminism, and they advocate for equality, but how on earth is this possible? Is it even feasible in Africa in the foreseeable future, with this mentality? It's in Africa that women see men as being responsible for everything in the family, yet they want to be equal with those men solely taking up those responsibilities. Because they say men are the heads of the families, they should literary carry the family on top their head abi?

I'd really love a society where the women would stop fighting for equality, but do well to earn it themselves. And as far as I'm concerned, they haven't earned it one bit. Not with this mentality.

So all the education, the job hunting, finally getting a job and getting paid, then what? It's just for you to sit somewhere and selfishly enjoy your money while your husband - your partner and supposed 'better half' - does the whole work, which includes taking care of you, around the house with his own money? What if you're the one who has the money, using it to take care of your family? Would that make you less a woman? Or it'd make your husband a loser? A failure? That's the problem with us Africans: always wanting to reap where we did not sow.

An average American lady comes to you basically for who you are, and not what you are and or have. No wonder they keep progressing beyond measures in all ramifications.

You want something? Earn it yourself
!

14 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Any Guy Who Doesn't Have A House And A Car Should Not Get Married Or Even Date! by Nobody: 5:00pm On Mar 20, 2016
repogirl:
lol, guess you are one of the boys then. cheesy
undecided ur father was once a boy

1 Like

Re: Any Guy Who Doesn't Have A House And A Car Should Not Get Married Or Even Date! by frakdon(m): 5:00pm On Mar 20, 2016
repogirl:
Okay lemme be serious....

Vinshu, there are boys and there are men.... There are men that you know have the sense and will to make something of their lives. Even if he doesn't have much going now, you know he has the brains and will power to take him where he wants to be.

There are men who want more for themselves than what they presently have and then ofcourse, there are those boys who are very comfortable in their mediocrity and lasckluster lives.

A man who's got vision will surely get to his destination and he will appreciate the woman who sticks with him till he gets there.

Learn to sift the men from boys.
Maddam! Repogirl..honestly your words here, always describes to me the kinda woman I need in my life, you made sense here 'again'..thank you.

Let's see if she'll come and then,stick around or not.

1 Like

Re: Any Guy Who Doesn't Have A House And A Car Should Not Get Married Or Even Date! by Nobody: 5:01pm On Mar 20, 2016
I sense it in the content of the post already, the guy is an Economist, that is how we reason. Rationalize all your activities including your brain output. I support, Yes I have ladies begging me to take their hands and this is exactly how I always make them to understand. If you can stay is allowed, if otherwise then wishing you good luck.
Re: Any Guy Who Doesn't Have A House And A Car Should Not Get Married Or Even Date! by Kyllahmc(m): 5:01pm On Mar 20, 2016
adeaks:

Let's start from there.
seconded! Naija girls and their annoying mentality! I bet even the op is as broke as f.uck
Re: Any Guy Who Doesn't Have A House And A Car Should Not Get Married Or Even Date! by DJEhimond(m): 5:01pm On Mar 20, 2016
Realone92:
Change is constant no condition is permanent ..

Ain't two heads better than one in marriage ? I thought the coming together of a man and a woman is for better life , to build, to plan , to create , above to all to conquer ....

I need not write anymore ... you just helped out.

1 Like

Re: Any Guy Who Doesn't Have A House And A Car Should Not Get Married Or Even Date! by bayinq25(m): 5:01pm On Mar 20, 2016
Vinshu:
In order to reduce the level of poverty amongst homes, in my opinion I think a man who has not enough money to buy a house of his own not rent at least a 3 bed room flat and a car to move him and his family around should not get married.

When he gets married in his low credit, the family tends to suffer. The probability that he will get rich is actually 0.5 not up to 1 because Sundry expenses will now become expenses when married. Things he could ignore when single will now be important.

When children arrive, the probability of getting rich falls to an all time low of 0.2. Have you observed that most men have a higher credit score when single? If you have $500 at the end of every week when single if your job/income doesn't change or upgrade when you get married your $500 falls to $200 because you no longer feed yourself but feed a woman and probably a child.

When the child grows older school fees will set in. And other bad debts will be incured .

Don't get me wrong, I ain't saying he will never make it but in the mean time, why bring a child to the world to suffer? Even if it's for 6 years before you make it? Why take a woman from her father's comfy house to hardship in the name of marriage?

I advice ladies never to get married no matter how cool a guy is unless he is proven to be able to cater for your needs and that of your children financially in all ramifications both expenses and sundry expenses.

It doesn't make any sense, what you enjoy when single as a lady why stop enjoying it because your husband has no money or your money now goes to supporting him?

They say women ain't equal to men. Ok let the men be rich and rich enough to take care of their wives 101% before getting married. In fact, studies show most men marry for sex.
betch alert!!!
Re: Any Guy Who Doesn't Have A House And A Car Should Not Get Married Or Even Date! by sirlop(m): 5:02pm On Mar 20, 2016
leofab:
what of the ladies? Or has dating and marrying become a 'Job Opportunity' for ladies..
Thank you my sis.....what an intelligent question..
Re: Any Guy Who Doesn't Have A House And A Car Should Not Get Married Or Even Date! by greatbrian(m): 5:02pm On Mar 20, 2016
If Dz measures hv been taken a long time ago maybe u won't hv created Dz thread..........
Re: Any Guy Who Doesn't Have A House And A Car Should Not Get Married Or Even Date! by dam4wummy(m): 5:02pm On Mar 20, 2016
Strahovski1:
I agree with everything up there.

If only women will understand.

P.s are you an accountant? Love the thread

If and only if, they will start telling you 'm i complaining?
Re: Any Guy Who Doesn't Have A House And A Car Should Not Get Married Or Even Date! by shollybeauty116: 5:02pm On Mar 20, 2016
Wow, sad reality for the guys. wink
Re: Any Guy Who Doesn't Have A House And A Car Should Not Get Married Or Even Date! by Harbay0101(m): 5:02pm On Mar 20, 2016
adeaks:

Let's start from there.

just what I was about to ask
Re: Any Guy Who Doesn't Have A House And A Car Should Not Get Married Or Even Date! by marcusaurelio(m): 5:03pm On Mar 20, 2016
The question is..the parents that gave birth to you 40% out of 100 don't even have a car or a house..that's damn too much of criteria for dating or marriage. .
Re: Any Guy Who Doesn't Have A House And A Car Should Not Get Married Or Even Date! by garrimallam: 5:03pm On Mar 20, 2016
[quote author=adeaks post=43937613]Only guys with houses and cars should even date. undecided

Let's start from there.
Bros to be candid things don change ooo!!!, so , for posterity sake don't even go there. But i think the op should reconsider his position by using been financially dependent.On a normal scale, No right thinking man would want to bring a child to the world and watch d kids suffer.But most men jump into marriage because of sex not even pressure.Note 'EVENT CHANGES WITH TIME'.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (27) (Reply)

Why Do Guys Go Blank When Asked This One Simple Question? / See What Distance Relationship Has Caused Me! / Pre-Wedding Photos Of Nigerian Soldier And His Policewoman Fiancee

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.