Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,812 members, 7,820,856 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:21 PM

My Experience With A Cute Lady In The Bank - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Experience With A Cute Lady In The Bank (41157 Views)

Angel Nwodo, 19-Year-Old Lady Marries A "Cute, Rich & Caring" Man (Photos) / Is This The Most Romantic Photo Of The Day? Cute Lady Slicing Fruits / Checkout These Lovely Pre-wedding Pictures Of A Cute Nigerian Couple (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Experience With A Cute Lady In The Bank by Damfostopper(m): 8:18am On Mar 22, 2016
And what's d op feeling like?..... At my age I don't comment on stupiid post
Re: My Experience With A Cute Lady In The Bank by dangervu(m): 8:22am On Mar 22, 2016
Ayoemrys:
hahahahahaha no be small thing o,but op you re a liar,u do not snatch any biro from her,of cus u were even happy that she spoke to u,i ws dere,i saw u smilin like a damage pvssy
. How does a damaged pvssy smiles....funny
Re: My Experience With A Cute Lady In The Bank by Nobody: 8:39am On Mar 22, 2016
xreal:
Education has got nothing to do with wealth.

Academics na just packaging. The said lady could be controlling millions.
Me, I don learn for this life so far.
na so my brother, sometimes i ask myself why did i even go to school,education is over hype.
Re: My Experience With A Cute Lady In The Bank by Ayoemrys(m): 8:40am On Mar 22, 2016
dangervu:
. How does a damaged pvssy smiles....funny
u dnt get it,so park wella
Re: My Experience With A Cute Lady In The Bank by Agu87(m): 8:56am On Mar 22, 2016
bamirotola:
May God deliver us from Nigerian ladies , big Girls small sense..
She walked into the banking hall, her pointed shoe announcing her arrival minutes before you saw her.
She wore that kind of dress that convinces you that heaven is missing an angel.
The aroma of her perfume would easily finish a bowl of eba for its sweetness.
And the phone which she gingerly held to her ear, without minding the security guy frantically waving at her that calls are not allowed in banking halls, will cost a small fortune.
She stepped forward, picked a deposit slip and searched frantically for a pen.
About five guys offered her their pens but, shame to bad people, she took mine maybe because I was closest to her.
After a while, or a long while because time stood still, she stood up and inched closer to me.
She whispered: "Please can you spell 'thirty' for me?"
I looked down at her deposit slip in surprise.
She'd written:
'tarty tausan'!

Olodumare oooo!!!!!!

I hissed and snatched my biro from her hand.
Fine face, no brains, nothing turns me on than a beauty with Brain

#OlodoOshi
OP u too dey lie jor...kmft

2 Likes

Re: My Experience With A Cute Lady In The Bank by xreal: 9:13am On Mar 22, 2016
dancok:
na so my brother, sometimes i ask myself why did i even go to school,education is over hype.

I dey tell you.
Re: My Experience With A Cute Lady In The Bank by Nobody: 9:16am On Mar 22, 2016
Are you sure that it wasn't olajumoke that you saw

1 Like

Re: My Experience With A Cute Lady In The Bank by muller101(m): 9:34am On Mar 22, 2016
Some will write FORTY as FOURTY. FIFTY as FIFETY. Some as PIFTY.

1 Like

Re: My Experience With A Cute Lady In The Bank by iykedare(m): 9:34am On Mar 22, 2016
So many naija women come short in several aspects. Some in arithmetics, most in logical reasoning.

God help us

1 Like

Re: My Experience With A Cute Lady In The Bank by DONSMITH123(m): 9:34am On Mar 22, 2016
tarty tausan. make i laugh jor

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
grin grin grin grin grin grin
grin grin grin grin grin
grin grin grin grin
grin grin grin
grin grin
grin
Re: My Experience With A Cute Lady In The Bank by lielbree: 9:36am On Mar 22, 2016
bamirotola:
She walked into the banking hall, her pointed shoe announcing her arrival minutes before you saw her.
And the phone which she gingerly held to her ear, without minding the security guy frantically waving at her that calls are not allowed in banking halls, will cost a small fortune.
About five guys offered her their pens but, shame to bad people, she took mine maybe because I was closest to her.
After a while, or a long while because time stood still, she stood up and inched closer to me.
She'd written:
'tarty tausan'!

Olodumare oooo!!!!!!

#OlodoOshi

She really could have been a God sent angel which you just missed! Have u thought of that??
Don't look down on people unless you are trying to help them up...
It's a small world you don't know where you 2 might meet again.

1 Like

Re: My Experience With A Cute Lady In The Bank by KingRex1(m): 9:37am On Mar 22, 2016
xreal:

Controlling millions without basic sense aint good either
Re: My Experience With A Cute Lady In The Bank by repogirl(f): 9:37am On Mar 22, 2016
Some people can't spell na.... She probably didn't learn how to.

Doesn't mean she should be laughed at.

Or she should look ragged because she can not spell ni?

This OP sef!
Re: My Experience With A Cute Lady In The Bank by sexylips6186: 9:38am On Mar 22, 2016
bamirotola:
She'd written:
'tarty tausan'!

Olodumare oooo!!!!!!

#OlodoOshi

Hmm... Na lie joor. U tink say we get mark 4 face? Mtshew......
Re: My Experience With A Cute Lady In The Bank by Bluffly: 9:39am On Mar 22, 2016
bamirotola:

Yes I agree with you, but it can't be this terrible.. for you to know the right cloth combination nd makeup formular, simple arithmetic shouldn't be a problem

Simple arithmetic could be an issue. I was a class governor in my university days and I can tell you that I see shits. 4oo level that cannot calculate her GPA with just simple add, and divide.

1 Like

Re: My Experience With A Cute Lady In The Bank by Nobody: 9:39am On Mar 22, 2016
xreal:

Your reply is nothing but the truth bro.
Re: My Experience With A Cute Lady In The Bank by dikeigbo2(m): 9:41am On Mar 22, 2016
There thousands out there like that,
Who is at fault then?
Re: My Experience With A Cute Lady In The Bank by eyinjuege: 9:42am On Mar 22, 2016
KingRex1:
Controlling millions without basic sense aint good either

Because she cannot spell doesn't mean she lacks "basic" sense, or she's dumb with no brains.
She just may have never had the opportunity to have formal education. For all you know, she could be quite proficient in writing and reading her own local/birth language.

1 Like

Re: My Experience With A Cute Lady In The Bank by Bobbieydeey: 9:43am On Mar 22, 2016
bamirotola:
She'd written:
'tarty tausan'!

Olodumare oooo!!!!!!

#OlodoOshi
u Bleep up bro, always good to help as long as she no disrespect you.
Re: My Experience With A Cute Lady In The Bank by MadCow1: 9:43am On Mar 22, 2016
bamirotola:
She'd written:
'tarty tausan'!

Olodumare oooo!!!!!!

#OlodoOshi

Without an education, she has a stack of money..

You wey go school, how your education don help you. angry

You use your 10 Naira Bic dey run down Big Grl with 500,000 Naira Phone. angry

To slap you dey hungry me. angry

4 Likes

Re: My Experience With A Cute Lady In The Bank by kolima1067(m): 9:43am On Mar 22, 2016
@op nice joke. But u and i know say na lie
Re: My Experience With A Cute Lady In The Bank by 4nobody4every1: 9:43am On Mar 22, 2016
grin grin grin
Re: My Experience With A Cute Lady In The Bank by Nobody: 9:43am On Mar 22, 2016
KashyBaby:

Hahahahahahaah! I can't imagine how damaged pvssy looks like! grin grin grin now I'm so intrigued to see how's the op smile tongue
must u resay evil tins?
Re: My Experience With A Cute Lady In The Bank by leefbi: 9:44am On Mar 22, 2016
You r just something else some1 came to you for help and all u can do is to make jest of her that's bad and u think u r educated, u r not better than agbero I don't know what's wrong with our people education isn't only about speaking Grammar is about helping/understanding people when ask for help that's why u need to understand d lang so as to help or communicate.
Re: My Experience With A Cute Lady In The Bank by WhoBeThisMan: 9:44am On Mar 22, 2016
xreal:

you cant control millions if you cant spell millions.

1 Like

Re: My Experience With A Cute Lady In The Bank by phoebe69: 9:44am On Mar 22, 2016
Ayoemrys:
hahahahahaha no be small thing o,but op you re a liar,u do not snatch any biro from her,of cus u were even happy that she spoke to u,i ws dere,i saw u smilin like a damage pvssy
Ayoemrys:
Ayoemrys:
Re: My Experience With A Cute Lady In The Bank by Nobody: 9:45am On Mar 22, 2016
eyinjuege:

Because she cannot spell doesn't mean she lacks "basic" sense, or she's dumb with no brains.
She just may have never had the opportunity to have formal education. For all you know, she could be quite proficient in writing and reading her own local/birth language.
love ur quote... God bless u sir
Re: My Experience With A Cute Lady In The Bank by ayDavid(m): 9:45am On Mar 22, 2016
There are many of them....Lady with high IQ w definitely dress less.

1 Like

Re: My Experience With A Cute Lady In The Bank by samjadinero(m): 9:46am On Mar 22, 2016
Ekpeye, IPOB people have disgraced Nigeria enough. Buhari should let them go. angry

1 Like

Re: My Experience With A Cute Lady In The Bank by Nobody: 9:46am On Mar 22, 2016
Timothychima:
must u resay evil tins?

Evil tins only created in ppol mindset...not even existed
Re: My Experience With A Cute Lady In The Bank by Nobody: 9:47am On Mar 22, 2016
bamirotola:
She'd written:
'tarty tausan'!

Olodumare oooo!!!!!!

#OlodoOshi

Reta..rded joke

1 Like

Re: My Experience With A Cute Lady In The Bank by wiZbanky(m): 9:47am On Mar 22, 2016
I smell lies. Bamirotola a Yoruba name in edo state. Besides, you couldn't have snatched d pen from her, just tell us u are looking for front page. nice piece tho'

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

New Survey Ranks Nigerian Women As Top Most Unfaithful Wives In The World / Can You Date Your Boss Or Colleague?: Nigerians React / Reno Omokri: Men, How Many Of Your 'Urgent 5k' Girls Wished You Happy New Year?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.