Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,544 members, 7,819,932 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:02 AM

My Experience With A Cute Lady In The Bank - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Experience With A Cute Lady In The Bank (41152 Views)

Angel Nwodo, 19-Year-Old Lady Marries A "Cute, Rich & Caring" Man (Photos) / Is This The Most Romantic Photo Of The Day? Cute Lady Slicing Fruits / Checkout These Lovely Pre-wedding Pictures Of A Cute Nigerian Couple (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Experience With A Cute Lady In The Bank by adult91: 9:48am On Mar 22, 2016
Copy and paste. Una no fit come out with Una own joke?
Re: My Experience With A Cute Lady In The Bank by Femich18(m): 9:48am On Mar 22, 2016
Lol..She must be an Ibadan babe, I'm very sure
Re: My Experience With A Cute Lady In The Bank by KingRex1(m): 9:48am On Mar 22, 2016
eyinjuege:

Because she cannot spell doesn't mean she lacks "basic" sense, or she's dumb with no brains.
She just may have never had the opportunity to have formal education. For all you know, she could be quite proficient in writing and reading her own local/birth language.
Nice shoes, nice perfume, nice dress.. Yet she can't get a simple spelling right.
Forget the 'never had an opportunity' thing, she has it nw, bt still cant set her prority ryt..

shes likely a bimbo

1 Like

Re: My Experience With A Cute Lady In The Bank by GenLiberty(m): 9:50am On Mar 22, 2016
They Lie

Re: My Experience With A Cute Lady In The Bank by lielbree: 9:50am On Mar 22, 2016
bamirotola:

Yes I agree with you, but it can't be this terrible.. for you to know the right cloth combination nd makeup formular, simple arithmetic shouldn't be a problem

Walk a mile in her shoes before you judge...
I was once a neck breaking pretty girl with spelling problems due to dramatic change in educational system, I attended one of the best primary schools in south Africa only for thiings to go wrong for my parents which made us return to Nigeria, at the time I was in standard 3! (Primary 3)
When we returned to Nigeria I didn't go to school for 2years because we had no money. When I finally got into government school I hated it! I was a child used to proper interactive style of learning where there was mutual respect between a teacher and her students. But here teachers abuse students and treat them like dogs.. I found my self correcting some of my teachers a times. So I left school. To cut the long story short, at some point I told myself I wasn't going to be known for just a pretty face... today I'm a successful lawyer.
You sound young and naive so I'll pardon your ignorance.
Walk a mile in a person's shoes before you judge them.

2 Likes

Re: My Experience With A Cute Lady In The Bank by aNAIJAFAN(m): 9:51am On Mar 22, 2016
chai 'tarty tausan'!

op .. No blame her o.. Shes likely to be an ibadan babe just like dis 1

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: My Experience With A Cute Lady In The Bank by leefbi: 9:51am On Mar 22, 2016
bamirotola:
May God deliver us from Nigerian ladies , big Girls small sense..
She walked into the banking hall, her pointed shoe announcing her arrival minutes before you saw her.
She wore that kind of dress that convinces you that heaven is missing an angel.
The aroma of her perfume would easily finish a bowl of eba for its sweetness.
And the phone which she gingerly held to her ear, without minding the security guy frantically waving at her that calls are not allowed in banking halls, will cost a small fortune.
She stepped forward, picked a deposit slip and searched frantically for a pen.
About five guys offered her their pens but, shame to bad people, she took mine maybe because I was closest to her.
After a while, or a long while because time stood still, she stood up and inched closer to me.
She whispered: "Please can you spell 'thirty' for me?"
I looked down at her deposit slip in surprise.
She'd written:
'tarty tausan'!

Olodumare oooo!!!!!!

I hissed and snatched my biro from her hand.
Fine face, no brains, nothing turns me on than a beauty with Brain

#OlodoOshi

You r just something else some1 came to you for help and all u can do is to make jest of her that's bad and u think u r educated, u r not better than agbero I don't know what's wrong with our people education isn't only about speaking Grammar is about helping/understanding people when ask for help that's why u need to understand d lang so as to help or communicate.

1 Like

Re: My Experience With A Cute Lady In The Bank by emi14: 9:51am On Mar 22, 2016
My guy you are a narrative comedian. Nawa for you.
Re: My Experience With A Cute Lady In The Bank by tosyne2much(m): 9:52am On Mar 22, 2016
pretydiva:
And u thought u did d right tin by not helping her..smh..nobody knows it all/know wat tomorrow holds.

I smell lies tho, buh contunu
Hmmmmm ! Is ur nose that sensitive? cheesy
Re: My Experience With A Cute Lady In The Bank by idupaul: 9:52am On Mar 22, 2016
So English language is now a yard stick for intelligence ..go to China and you will be suprised
Re: My Experience With A Cute Lady In The Bank by Nobody: 9:54am On Mar 22, 2016
So because she no know book make she wear sack clothes?
OP gerrat
Re: My Experience With A Cute Lady In The Bank by lielbree: 9:55am On Mar 22, 2016
leefbi:

You r just something else some1 came to you for help and all u can do is to make jest of her that's bad and u think u r educated, u r not better than agbero I don't know what's wrong with our people education isn't only about speaking Grammar is about helping/understanding people when ask for help that's why u need to understand d lang so as to help or communicate.

Well said bro
Re: My Experience With A Cute Lady In The Bank by gretblue: 9:55am On Mar 22, 2016
xreal:
Education has got nothing to do with wealth.

Academics na just packaging. The said lady could be controlling millions.
Me, I don learn for this life so far.
And your like minds are also dashing you "likes". How do you intend this lady in question to impact any knowledge to her child who returns from an elementary school with an elementary assignments of writing in words one - Ten. Shame on you for defending moral impunity like this.

1 Like

Re: My Experience With A Cute Lady In The Bank by nurmanteasynoni: 9:56am On Mar 22, 2016
So now Nairaland front page is all about the beauty of the topic,,, i had created this same thread about 4 days ago,, no front page attraction, now someone went to copy and paste and got it,,, bullshit
Re: My Experience With A Cute Lady In The Bank by Eberex(m): 9:57am On Mar 22, 2016

1 Like

Re: My Experience With A Cute Lady In The Bank by Harfisco(m): 9:58am On Mar 22, 2016
Yeeeeh!cant just stop laughing
Re: My Experience With A Cute Lady In The Bank by akanniade10(m): 9:59am On Mar 22, 2016
grin

Re: My Experience With A Cute Lady In The Bank by emi14: 10:01am On Mar 22, 2016
[quote author=leefbi post=43997478]

The possibility of that lady not having knowledge of written English can't be ruled out. All Nigerian neighbours are French speaking. Am in Deutschland now and somebody assisted me in filling a form yesterday. I don't know anything in Dutch.
Re: My Experience With A Cute Lady In The Bank by nurmanteasynoni: 10:02am On Mar 22, 2016
leefbi:

what do u mean someone came to him for help,, why are u guys taking this shit serious,, OP just copied this JOKE from somewhere and pasted, simple

1 Like

Re: My Experience With A Cute Lady In The Bank by Goahead(m): 10:03am On Mar 22, 2016
Mrjo:
Imagine tarti, imagine tausan, imagine damage p***y don't force me to say end time thread.
grin end time stricken thread.
Re: My Experience With A Cute Lady In The Bank by Nnemuka(f): 10:03am On Mar 22, 2016
with all your education and accuracy in spelling, how much dey ya account?

secondly learn to be a gentleman, dont snatch a pen from a lady and learn to be humble by correcting her spelling errors.
lastly, men dont shame ladies anywhere in the world.
Re: My Experience With A Cute Lady In The Bank by copiescopy(m): 10:03am On Mar 22, 2016
smiley

Re: My Experience With A Cute Lady In The Bank by phemmy88(m): 10:03am On Mar 22, 2016
bamirotola:
May God deliver us from Nigerian ladies , big Girls small sense..
She walked into the banking hall, her pointed shoe announcing her arrival minutes before you saw her.
She wore that kind of dress that convinces you that heaven is missing an angel.
The aroma of her perfume would easily finish a bowl of eba for its sweetness.
And the phone which she gingerly held to her ear, without minding the security guy frantically waving at her that calls are not allowed in banking halls, will cost a small fortune.
She stepped forward, picked a deposit slip and searched frantically for a pen.
About five guys offered her their pens but, shame to bad people, she took mine maybe because I was closest to her.
After a while, or a long while because time stood still, she stood up and inched closer to me.
She whispered: "Please can you spell 'thirty' for me?"
I looked down at her deposit slip in surprise.
She'd written:
'tarty tausan'!

Olodumare oooo!!!!!!

I hissed and snatched my biro from her hand.
Fine face, no brains, nothing turns me on than a beauty with Brain

#OlodoOshi

u mean say u dey go bank ? go do wetin ? cos i"m aware say u dey look for job......and i b wan offer u job b4 oo...but as u come dey go bank now...i no dey offer u again

1 Like

Re: My Experience With A Cute Lady In The Bank by phemmy88(m): 10:05am On Mar 22, 2016
Re: My Experience With A Cute Lady In The Bank by franklingud(m): 10:07am On Mar 22, 2016
Lol! tarty tausan is correct na.. tarty.
Re: My Experience With A Cute Lady In The Bank by nurmanteasynoni: 10:08am On Mar 22, 2016
adult91:
Copy and paste. Una no fit come out with Una own joke?
Abi oo,,, na him guys come dey here dey belive am,, some nairalanders gon,, smh
Re: My Experience With A Cute Lady In The Bank by anonimi: 10:08am On Mar 22, 2016
xreal:
Education has got nothing to do with wealth.

Academics na just packaging. The said lady could be controlling millions.
Me, I don learn for this life so far.

If she is really controlling millions of KOBO, she would have engaged an EDUCATED Assistant to deal with issues needing people with ACADEMIC knowledge, don't you think

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2855404_fbimg1442168436118_jpeg3abf4555427b1803302e6b4f3ffbbb15

1 Like

Re: My Experience With A Cute Lady In The Bank by annita88(f): 10:09am On Mar 22, 2016
Shai na wa o grin
Re: My Experience With A Cute Lady In The Bank by josepn(m): 10:10am On Mar 22, 2016
As at ystrday,,, this was my experience...
But now, our experience..
EndTime nigga
Re: My Experience With A Cute Lady In The Bank by tefund(m): 10:10am On Mar 22, 2016
pretdiva:
And u thought u did d right tin by not helping her..smh..nobody knows it all/know wat tomorrow holds.

I smell lies tho, buh contunu
big Lies
Re: My Experience With A Cute Lady In The Bank by dorox(m): 10:10am On Mar 22, 2016
Assuming this story is true, I would say that the op response to the lady was immature, mean spirited and ungentlemanly. Our first reaction to the failings of other people, especially those whose condition we know nothing about should never be one of ridicule and contempt, rather we should learn to be compasionate and understanding in our dealings with others.

For all you know it is quite possible that she is suffering from dyslexia ( a condition that makes it difficult to read and write) which would make you one mean SOB for rediculing someone that is try to manage a mental handicap. Or perhaps she did not have a formal education as you assumed, then she should be praised for being able to present herself in a way that commands respect as opposed to a lowly pepper seller at Oshodi market.
Re: My Experience With A Cute Lady In The Bank by MyLady11(m): 10:13am On Mar 22, 2016

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

New Survey Ranks Nigerian Women As Top Most Unfaithful Wives In The World / What's The Craziest Thing You've Ever Done For Love? / Reno Omokri: Men, How Many Of Your 'Urgent 5k' Girls Wished You Happy New Year?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.