Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,824 members, 7,820,901 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 01:17 AM

My Experience With A Cute Lady In The Bank - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Experience With A Cute Lady In The Bank (41159 Views)

Angel Nwodo, 19-Year-Old Lady Marries A "Cute, Rich & Caring" Man (Photos) / Is This The Most Romantic Photo Of The Day? Cute Lady Slicing Fruits / Checkout These Lovely Pre-wedding Pictures Of A Cute Nigerian Couple (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Experience With A Cute Lady In The Bank by Ayoemrys(m): 7:36pm On Mar 22, 2016
DaisyII:

Please where did you keep your brain?? I might help you search for it.
park well
Re: My Experience With A Cute Lady In The Bank by GboyegaD(m): 7:58pm On Mar 22, 2016
bamirotola:

Yes I agree with you, but it can't be this terrible.. for you to know the right cloth combination nd makeup formular, simple arithmetic shouldn't be a problem

And what value has this added to us? You came here to criticize someone who doesn't even know you exist, right? Learn to tolerate people and their differences.
Re: My Experience With A Cute Lady In The Bank by Aleora(f): 8:07pm On Mar 22, 2016
xreal:
Education has got nothing to do with wealth.

Academics na just packaging. The said lady could be controlling millions.
Me, I don learn for this life so far.
yes nah cos maga might be paying well
Re: My Experience With A Cute Lady In The Bank by DaisyII: 8:18pm On Mar 22, 2016
Ayoemrys:
park well
mtchew...gerrahia n gerruf my mentions.
Re: My Experience With A Cute Lady In The Bank by Ayoemrys(m): 10:41pm On Mar 22, 2016
DaisyII:
mtchew...gerrahia n gerruf my mentions.
are you angry?
Re: My Experience With A Cute Lady In The Bank by DaisyII: 2:55pm On Mar 23, 2016
Ayoemrys:
are you angry?
lipsrsealed :/
Re: My Experience With A Cute Lady In The Bank by Bloggz74(m): 5:23pm On Mar 23, 2016
drnoel:

Na wah for this ur comment ooh.u think say to study abroad na beans? Though many of them no go survive for naija education system but them go be first to cast naija schools. What that little bread and butter gal was suffering from is common. It is called "they are watching me syndrome" a.k.a inferiority complex. I met many of them, have associated with many of them and schooled with many of them years back. If u meet that chick one on one for UK on her turf she go rubbish u, cast u down, treat you like dirt. No mind all those fake ajebuta.

What are you spiwing.
Am saying she can't write u dey speak grammer.
Don't be deceived,they r exposed,can speak but most of them can't write.
I said the mum was initially directing her but culd not cope till she picked the pen and wrote everything.
Who's watching her?
Re: My Experience With A Cute Lady In The Bank by Henycymama(f): 4:36pm On Mar 24, 2016
Cutehector:
Lord knws i"d sleep with her Dat night cheesy

slip with her say She might not be able to spell but she's not dumb to have agreed,such lady wil have a prestige they are protecting
Re: My Experience With A Cute Lady In The Bank by Cutehector(m): 4:40pm On Mar 24, 2016
Henycymama:

slip with her say She might not be able to spell but she's not dumb to have agreed,such lady wil have a prestige they are protecting
prestige ke.
Re: My Experience With A Cute Lady In The Bank by Henycymama(f): 4:46pm On Mar 24, 2016
Cutehector:
prestige ke.
yes now
Re: My Experience With A Cute Lady In The Bank by Cutehector(m): 4:48pm On Mar 24, 2016
Henycymama:

yes now
there's noin like prestige in sex.. it's just two consenting adults dats all
Re: My Experience With A Cute Lady In The Bank by Henycymama(f): 4:53pm On Mar 24, 2016
Cutehector:
there's noin like prestige in sex.. it's just two consenting adults dats all
Lolzz, u try
can't argue with you at this point in time cos it's obvious we not gonna finish it... I don hear you!!!
Re: My Experience With A Cute Lady In The Bank by Cutehector(m): 4:54pm On Mar 24, 2016
Henycymama:

Lolzz, u try
can't argue with you at this point in time cos it's obvious we not gonna finish it... I don hear you!!!
cheesy
Re: My Experience With A Cute Lady In The Bank by Nobody: 8:41pm On Nov 23, 2016
bamirotola:
May God deliver us from Nigerian ladies , big Girls small sense..
She walked into the banking hall, her pointed shoe announcing her arrival minutes before you saw her.
She wore that kind of dress that convinces you that heaven is missing an angel.
The aroma of her perfume would easily finish a bowl of eba for its sweetness.
And the phone which she gingerly held to her ear, without minding the security guy frantically waving at her that calls are not allowed in banking halls, will cost a small fortune.
She stepped forward, picked a deposit slip and searched frantically for a pen.
About five guys offered her their pens but, shame to bad people, she took mine maybe because I was closest to her.
After a while, or a long while because time stood still, she stood up and inched closer to me.
She whispered: "Please can you spell 'thirty' for me?"
I looked down at her deposit slip in surprise.
She'd written:
'tarty tausan'!

Olodumare oooo!!!!!!

I hissed and snatched my biro from her hand.
Fine face, no brains, nothing turns me on than a beauty with Brain

#OlodoOshi
guy u should appreciate her that she asked for correction. what if she acted like an arrogant boss like some so called pretty face does and she didn't ask for ur help
Re: My Experience With A Cute Lady In The Bank by Nobody: 12:45am On Sep 04, 2017
bamirotola:

Yes I agree with you, but it can't be this terrible.. for you to know the right cloth combination nd makeup formular, simple arithmetic shouldn't be a problem

No arithmetic involved here. I'm pretty sure she can add and subtract. It's spelling she has problem with.
Re: My Experience With A Cute Lady In The Bank by Nobody: 12:54am On Sep 04, 2017
KingRex1:
Controlling millions without basic sense aint good either

Just because she can't write or read in English doesn't mean she has no basic sense.
Re: My Experience With A Cute Lady In The Bank by Nobody: 1:06am On Sep 04, 2017
naijadeyhia:
The lady must be yooloba as na dem dey fit write as dem dey pronounce. Lol tarty tausan

How would a non English speaking Igbo man have spelled " tarty Tausan "

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Can You Date Your Boss Or Colleague?: Nigerians React / Reno Omokri: Men, How Many Of Your 'Urgent 5k' Girls Wished You Happy New Year? / What's The Craziest Thing You've Ever Done For Love?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.