Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,563 members, 7,816,367 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:16 AM

One Week Of Knowing Her , She's Already Asking For Money. - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / One Week Of Knowing Her , She's Already Asking For Money. (6606 Views)

The Secret Of Knowing People That Are Good On Bed / Met A Girl In A Week And She's Already Asking For Money / Is It Sensible To Ask A Girl Out Online Without Knowing Her (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: One Week Of Knowing Her , She's Already Asking For Money. by adconline(m): 12:57am On Nov 09, 2006
@Radiant

Baby, sort out your desires and be free of frustration. You can't eat your cake and have it! What does this mean? I barely know this person. Nothing is lost at the moment.

She needs the money prolly to sort out her problem, why can't you give it to her if you've got it? Can't you help a stranger talkless of someone you know? I am neither Oprah nor Mother Theresa

Get real man!  I don't blow my trumpet, but I can live up to  real manly expectations. I am not the kind of person whose "NO memory" is lost  whenever there is a lady.
Re: One Week Of Knowing Her , She's Already Asking For Money. by Radiant(f): 1:14am On Nov 09, 2006
So what exactly is your point for posting this topic? undecided

Goodluck! shocked
Re: One Week Of Knowing Her , She's Already Asking For Money. by haywhy(m): 1:17am On Nov 09, 2006
haywhy:

@ d poster: if u could defend your self this much u needed no opinion from the great Nairaland users
I stylishly said it b4 grin
Re: One Week Of Knowing Her , She's Already Asking For Money. by adconline(m): 1:17am On Nov 09, 2006
cos I wanted to know what would  be your take. Besides, I did not force you to contribute OK.  You offer suggestions so that one can  have a line of options.
Re: One Week Of Knowing Her , She's Already Asking For Money. by haywhy(m): 1:21am On Nov 09, 2006
candylips:

yes ofcourse and na lagos sense we use scattar toto without dropping kobo

Candy candy, i tell u make una no resemble ur papa u no gree until u resemble am @ last dem no even get choice as cold don dey start small small. Me self nko, if no be this reverend thing, i 4 don, i 4 don, i 4 don make i no talk
Re: One Week Of Knowing Her , She's Already Asking For Money. by Radiant(f): 1:24am On Nov 09, 2006
adconline:

because I wanted to know what would be your take. Besides, I did not force you to contribute OK. You offer suggestions so that one can have a line of options.

Keep up with the self deceit shocked

@Haywy, cold don deh come small small huh? grin grin grin
Re: One Week Of Knowing Her , She's Already Asking For Money. by haywhy(m): 1:26am On Nov 09, 2006
Yes ooo i neva reach fully until december so candylips will enjoy but me i'm a reverend grin
Re: One Week Of Knowing Her , She's Already Asking For Money. by ima1(f): 4:55am On Nov 09, 2006
@adconline,

i wonder why you even post the question to begin with, you no even fit get your story straight, all this while you have said you've known her for one week and now you just met for a day. i don even tire to dey argue this thing bcoz e be like say you get fish brain, you are just a broke ass nonentity who has nothing else to say but complain, i wonder why you no even fit find better woman. you dey defend yourself like say person go come grab the last kobo wey dey your pocket.
oh and i have never collected money from a guy i was dating, let alone your broke ass. how we sure say you no be the one wey dey ask the girl for money, u come online come dey twist story bcoz as you dey complain and defend so, e show say you no get nothing for pocket.
Re: One Week Of Knowing Her , She's Already Asking For Money. by Bhola(f): 6:19am On Nov 09, 2006
Ad, no need trying to explain your stand on issues with everybody. I do perfectly understand what you mean. For a girl to ask you for money, one week into a r'ship, that says a lot about the girl. Believe me, no amount of suffering, should make a girl do that. There is something called respect, afterall, if you did not meet her, she'll not die and she'll continue to do whatever she's been doing.

My take on this: Talk to her. That's if you are still interested in her friendship. Let her realise, you aint her bank and her provider. Let her realise that you'll not continue to drop the kish anytime she asks. Also, talk about the things she is trying to solve with the money and offer solutions to them - it does not have to always be monetary. You guys might just get closer.

All the best.
Re: One Week Of Knowing Her , She's Already Asking For Money. by adconline(m): 8:39am On Nov 09, 2006
@ima1.
You naija mentality of  a man as  a bill payer is still beclouding your psyche.  You need to wake up. You are the one who is twisting your point, from assuming that I had slept her with her  to knowing her for a million years. The point is that I met her for only day and   I have known her for one week. If  you have not done what you are justifying, then your name should be "[b]Virginia Innocent Immaculte Mary"[/b]The story is consistent. Someone is a block head or MU2   but not me.
Re: One Week Of Knowing Her , She's Already Asking For Money. by cheavroi(m): 9:07am On Nov 09, 2006
HI that women for you, you tell her u like her etc and then she hasnt said yes but the next thing is she asks for your assistance, its simply mean she thinks of u as a means to an end so why dont u both sit down and negotiate,what does she ask that she can give u within a week and then you give her the money but on a more serious note,if you got give her but be careful it wont become a habit of hers
Re: One Week Of Knowing Her , She's Already Asking For Money. by adconline(m): 9:14am On Nov 09, 2006
@ cheavroi.
I think its her habit of asking men for money. She said that her ex used to give her money without asking. I guess she is not poor. She drives  a 2007  Toyota Camry SE with a good job.
Re: One Week Of Knowing Her , She's Already Asking For Money. by ima1(f): 9:46am On Nov 09, 2006
adconline:

@ima1.
You naija mentality of a man as a bill payer is still beclouding your psyche. You need to wake up. You are the one who is twisting your point, from assuming that I had slept her with her to knowing her for a million years. The point is that I met her for only day and I have known her for one week. If you have not done what you are justifying, then your name should be "[b]Virginia Innocent Immaculte Mary"[/b]The story is consistent. Someone is a block head or MU2 but not me.

well i can honestly say i have not done what u think i am justifying, call me watever you want it ain't gonna change the fact that you are a total ass. i don't need a guy to pay for what i need okay. just get ur story right fool.

and like i said you are defensive because you turned the story around, oh and to confirm it, she is better off without ur broke ass since she has a job n a good car, so ur broke ass wouldn't even be able sustain her, geez now who is the mumu lol.
Re: One Week Of Knowing Her , She's Already Asking For Money. by Nikegenius(f): 9:52am On Nov 09, 2006
I guess u shld carry out a little research on her. First, not to look stingy, give her this first time. not give her a second time. then check for her reaction. but sincerely, i feel she is a gold digger. does it mean when u dont have money, she wil leave u for who has.
My guy, abey try shine ur eyes o. dont be deceived about her having a car and a job, atleast we see rich girls from a rich home doing aristo for money. some people are not just satisfied with what dey have.
As for me, i dont ask but u shld know when to give and not take it for granted cos i will leave u for being stingy.and it just might be a test from her so just check well.
Re: One Week Of Knowing Her , She's Already Asking For Money. by adconline(m): 10:21am On Nov 09, 2006
ima1 

How do you know when a dreamer is telling the truth, you have never done that, but would vouch for someone who is doing it.   I'm not a LovePeddler  but would vouch for someone who is a hawker.  You have a mindset of extraction or OBT( obtain and by trick .  Why don't you come out in full colour and say NO MONEY NO PHONE NUMBER.   Your posts smirk of someone who needs men for survival.  I date girls who want men,    but do not need men  I'm beating you in your  own game. You have not given any me any damm concrete reason why I should give her money.   Your reasons are too dumy and flimsy for me ok. I believe that someone in this forum is  Ikebe  and  YE2= yeye
Re: One Week Of Knowing Her , She's Already Asking For Money. by candylips(m): 2:02pm On Nov 09, 2006
boi take am easy na.
Re: One Week Of Knowing Her , She's Already Asking For Money. by ima1(f): 7:12pm On Nov 09, 2006
adconline:

ima1 

How do you know when a dreamer is telling the truth, you have never done that, but would vouch for someone who is doing it.   I'm not a LovePeddler  but would vouch for someone who is a hawker.  You have a mindset of extraction or OBT( obtain and by trick .  Why don't you come out in full colour and say NO MONEY NO PHONE NUMBER.   Your posts smirk of someone who needs men for survival.  I date girls who want men,    but do not need men  I'm beating you in your  own game. You have not given any me any damm concrete reason why I should give her money.   Your reasons are too dumy and flimsy for me ok. I believe that someone in this forum is  Ikebe  and  YE2= yeye   

well the thing is that i couldn't give a shit if you give her the money or not. and oh boy no you even dey for the level of person wey i go look not to talk less of anything else. what game are you beating me at, dude you asked the damn question. and it is hooker not hawker. why in the world i go even wan dey with poor man like you, god forbid bad thing.
Re: One Week Of Knowing Her , She's Already Asking For Money. by adconline(m): 9:01pm On Nov 09, 2006
@
ima1
well the thing is that i couldn't give a shit if you give her the money or not. and oh boy no you even dey for the level of person wey i go look not to talk less of anything else. what game are you beating me at, dude you asked the damn question. and it is hooker not hawker. why in the world i go even wan dey with poor man like you, god forbid bad thing.

teacher teach me nonsense.  Becuase you can only put up with gutless and lily-livered pimps and losers.  I  see  you are Agbani Darego,  mouthy  and myopic mindeness
Re: One Week Of Knowing Her , She's Already Asking For Money. by adconline(m): 9:01pm On Nov 09, 2006
@
ima1

teacher teach me nonsense.  Becuase you can only put up with gutless and lily-livered pimps and losers.  I  see  your age, so Im not suprised that your life depends on men.
Re: One Week Of Knowing Her , She's Already Asking For Money. by Roscodaddy(m): 9:35pm On Nov 09, 2006
Guy,if you don't have money to take care of a woman hold bodi,no be by force she don tell you right from time say her ex dey help am out before,which kind person you be,go find work do so you go get oni take care of woman than to dey yarn dust,if you can't pay her bill find your level,go look for chewing gum girl.
Re: One Week Of Knowing Her , She's Already Asking For Money. by Radiant(f): 10:28pm On Nov 09, 2006
Brokeass lover. . . . grin
Re: One Week Of Knowing Her , She's Already Asking For Money. by haywhy(m): 10:33pm On Nov 09, 2006
Radiant:

candylips:

boi take am easy na.

Lmao. Anyway i dig una
Re: One Week Of Knowing Her , She's Already Asking For Money. by lionheart(m): 10:58pm On Nov 09, 2006
Am here tongue tongue tongue
Re: One Week Of Knowing Her , She's Already Asking For Money. by Radiant(f): 11:02pm On Nov 09, 2006
lol. . . . Lionheart who cares if u're here tongue tongue tongue
Re: One Week Of Knowing Her , She's Already Asking For Money. by lionheart(m): 11:04pm On Nov 09, 2006
leave me alone stalker angry grin grin grin
Re: One Week Of Knowing Her , She's Already Asking For Money. by Radiant(f): 11:06pm On Nov 09, 2006
Who's a stalker? angry angry angry

Lionheart my cute bum grin
Re: One Week Of Knowing Her , She's Already Asking For Money. by lionheart(m): 11:42pm On Nov 09, 2006
Its ok 2 stalk me. . . . u r cool cool grin grin
Re: One Week Of Knowing Her , She's Already Asking For Money. by Radiant(f): 12:00am On Nov 10, 2006
wink wink wink tho' it's the other way round tongue
Re: One Week Of Knowing Her , She's Already Asking For Money. by candylips(m): 1:29am On Nov 10, 2006
wondering whats going on here
Re: One Week Of Knowing Her , She's Already Asking For Money. by Radiant(f): 1:39am On Nov 10, 2006
Not surprised u confused again grin
Re: One Week Of Knowing Her , She's Already Asking For Money. by ima1(f): 2:05am On Nov 10, 2006
Roscodaddy:

Guy,if you don't have money to take care of a woman hold bodi,no be by force she don tell you right from time say her ex dey help am out before,which kind person you be,go find work do so you go get oni take care of woman than to dey yarn dust,if you can't pay her bill find your level,go look for chewing gum girl.
Radiant:

@Roscodaddy
thank you, that is what i've been trying to tell him, you couldn't have said it any better.
Re: One Week Of Knowing Her , She's Already Asking For Money. by Busta(f): 2:40am On Nov 10, 2006
look at the bright side, at least she's asking for sth. undecided

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Something About Sex You Need To Know! / Eva Slept Wit A Stamerer? / Strictly For Mature Minds ( Viewers Discretion)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.