Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,478 members, 7,816,130 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:08 AM

One Week Of Knowing Her , She's Already Asking For Money. - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / One Week Of Knowing Her , She's Already Asking For Money. (6605 Views)

The Secret Of Knowing People That Are Good On Bed / Met A Girl In A Week And She's Already Asking For Money / Is It Sensible To Ask A Girl Out Online Without Knowing Her (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: One Week Of Knowing Her , She's Already Asking For Money. by candylips(m): 3:50am On Nov 10, 2006
Re: One Week Of Knowing Her , She's Already Asking For Money. by adconline(m): 7:15am On Nov 10, 2006
@ Radiant
Brokeass lover

Mama thank ma mentality where every guy is Uncle Sam
Re: One Week Of Knowing Her , She's Already Asking For Money. by adconline(m): 7:30am On Nov 10, 2006
@
Roscodaddy ,

Guy,if you don't have money to take care of a woman hold bodi,no be by force she don tell you right from time say her ex dey help am out before,which kind person you be,go find work do so you go get oni take care of woman than to dey yarn dust,if you can't pay her bill find your level,go look for chewing gum girl.

This  discussion is above your level ok.Not for liverless men like you  who cant say no. You sound so desperate like someone who can rob a bank to please a girl you want to lay.  Another "Abiola son" talking as if to say he owns Naija.
Re: One Week Of Knowing Her , She's Already Asking For Money. by domwas2(m): 7:31am On Nov 10, 2006
doing for others is the rent u pay for life, if u have do it for her and if u dont, look at her in the eyes and say "u dont have' or ' its too early for that'.
because life goes round--- u kown wat i mean?
Re: One Week Of Knowing Her , She's Already Asking For Money. by adconline(m): 8:09am On Nov 10, 2006
@ ima1
U just write without reasoning. Here is a scenario for you.
You go out on a first date, a guy tells  I dont trust girls and I want have sex with you period. Would you come back for a second date?
Re: One Week Of Knowing Her , She's Already Asking For Money. by Roscodaddy(m): 8:55am On Nov 10, 2006
Guy,wake up,you sound like you are in the village,if you want the babe, dey ready to spend she don tell you before now,why all these ranting,go find money if not you nor go see the hidden temple. grin grin grin grin grin,na only aga wey nor get moni dey halla.Small boy

adconline:

@
Roscodaddy ,

Guy,if you don't have money to take care of a woman hold bodi,no be by force she don tell you right from time say her ex dey help am out before,which kind person you be,go find work do so you go get oni take care of woman than to dey yarn dust,if you can't pay her bill find your level,go look for chewing gum girl.

This discussion is above your level ok.Not for liverless men like you who can't say no. You sound so desperate like someone who can rob a bank to please a girl you want to lay. Another "Abiola son" talking as if to say he owns Naija.
Re: One Week Of Knowing Her , She's Already Asking For Money. by ima1(f): 10:51am On Nov 10, 2006
adconline:

@ ima1
U just write without reasoning. Here is a scenario for you.
You go out on a first date, a guy tells I don't trust girls and I want have sex with you period. Would you come back for a second date?

i would be wasting my time if i answer that n ur not worth my time.
Re: One Week Of Knowing Her , She's Already Asking For Money. by Radiant(f): 12:01pm On Nov 10, 2006
Brokeline oops! Adcoline, why u so bitter about this situation? It's a simple situation.If you have, give her.If you don't have, admit you don't have. undecided

All this noise here is pointless. shocked Empty vessels make the loudest noise grin grin grin
Re: One Week Of Knowing Her , She's Already Asking For Money. by adconline(m): 3:59pm On Nov 10, 2006
ima1 ,

You are a flip flopper? You wont do it, but would encourage someone to do it. You cannot say if  you would  go out with a guy who does not trust girls, but wants a one night stand. What's your point?
Re: One Week Of Knowing Her , She's Already Asking For Money. by adconline(m): 4:11pm On Nov 10, 2006
@Roscodaddy,

Guy,wake up,you sound like you are in the village,if you want the babe, dey ready to spend she don tell you before now,why all these ranting,go find money if not you nor go see the hidden temple.     ,na only aga wey nor get moni dey halla.Small boy

The difference is that you are  desperate, while  im thoughtful.  May be you are used to Ajegunle  girls who hawk groundnuts that  can be swayed  with N100.  The lady in question U  cannot talk to let alone  dreaming of paying her bills.  I am not all wether because your posts smirk of someone who is classless and fcuks anything on skirt.
Re: One Week Of Knowing Her , She's Already Asking For Money. by adconline(m): 4:25pm On Nov 10, 2006
@Radiant

why u so bitter about this situation?   . It's a simple situation.If you have, give her.If you don't have, admit you don't have. 

All this noise here is pointless.  Empty vessels make the loudest noise

Im not bitter, cos nothing is lost ok.  I see your money-maker mentality. Shake your money maker baby! Why think with your brain while U got some boobs? She already knows that I can comfortably take care of her, that's why she asking for money, but I got my turn offs too.
Re: One Week Of Knowing Her , She's Already Asking For Money. by Roscodaddy(m): 5:16pm On Nov 10, 2006
Guy stop acting like a child help her after all she is your babe like you claim is,but we can see that you do not have the means,maybe we could collect offering on your behalf to finance this huge project in front of you,from what you have posted so far,you are a novice and just a small boy trying to test big waters and also a virgin.You go wound oh.
Re: One Week Of Knowing Her , She's Already Asking For Money. by Radiant(f): 5:38pm On Nov 10, 2006
This man is not serious grin grin grin Poverty is a curse o
Re: One Week Of Knowing Her , She's Already Asking For Money. by ima1(f): 7:05pm On Nov 10, 2006
adconline:

@Radiant

why u so bitter about this situation?   . It's a simple situation.If you have, give her.If you don't have, admit you don't have.  

All this noise here is pointless.  Empty vessels make the loudest noise

I'm not bitter, because nothing is lost ok.  I see your money-maker mentality. Shake your money maker baby! Why think with your brain while U got some boobs? She already knows that I can comfortably take care of her, that's why she asking for money[color=#990000][/color], but I got my turn offs too.

PLEASE you say you can take care of her but you are here complaining, give me a break, f*** having turn off, that isn't even a real excuse, na now you know say you get turn offs.
i do not support having one night stands but there is nothing bad with it, if you can do it then i give you hand. and 'a girl has gotta do what she can to survive'.

my advice is that you stick with your type of girls and i mean the 2 kobo ones, maybe then you wouldn't be here complaining because all she will ask you for is 1 kobo. you broke ass monkey. you are really getting on my nerves.
Re: One Week Of Knowing Her , She's Already Asking For Money. by haywhy(m): 3:06am On Nov 11, 2006
Radiant:

This man is not serious grin grin grin Poverty is a curse o
Omg ur too much that was a bomb grin
Re: One Week Of Knowing Her , She's Already Asking For Money. by adconline(m): 12:08am On Nov 12, 2006
@ Roscodaddy,
I said before and will it say it again that you are a desperado and probably suffer from loss of memory whenever a   girl smiles at you. How could someone you met  for one day and  ve just known for one week be your babe? Normal Naija mentality of saying  I love you on a  first sight.  Your idea is so obslete on this matter. I don't blame you  in a country of blind, a one-eye man  is always a king. You sound like a local champion.

By the way, my tab on  our  first date will  feed you for a month.
Re: One Week Of Knowing Her , She's Already Asking For Money. by adconline(m): 12:32am On Nov 12, 2006
imaf1
  Your age  tells me of  someone who thinks its their right to be bought over.  It's an embarrasing situation for  a girl  to  ask for money on a first date, not that she  needs some help, but because she feels its her right to be given money,
  It surprises  U why i  maintain my position, its because    classy girls dont ask for money on a first date ok. But  skanks like you do. Guys love to deal with people like you. Pay as u go.

my advice is that you stick with your type of girls and i mean the 2 kobo ones, maybe then you wouldn't be here complaining because all she will ask you for is 1 kobo. you broke ass monkey. you are really getting on my nerves.

I see  your view that someone who depends on men for survival is  sophicated. I see another Tyna Robertson coming. Good luck
Re: One Week Of Knowing Her , She's Already Asking For Money. by candylips(m): 2:15am On Nov 12, 2006
bros e don do na
Re: One Week Of Knowing Her , She's Already Asking For Money. by ima1(f): 5:35am On Nov 12, 2006
adconline:

imaf1
Your age tells me of someone who thinks its their right to be bought over. It's an embarrasing situation for a girl to ask for money on a first date, not that she needs some help, but because she feels its her right to be given money,
It surprises U why i maintain my position, its because classy girls don't ask for money on a first date ok. But skanks like you do. Guys love to deal with people like you. Pay as u go.

I see your view that someone who depends on men for survival is sophicated. I see another Tyna Robertson coming. Good luck

Did i ask you for money, you be original fool, you broke ass monkey. abeg shut the F*** up if you've got nothing else to say. my age should tell you that i am not in our level , and it doesn't surprise me that you defended youself like a broke man. you really annoy me. stupid jerk
Re: One Week Of Knowing Her , She's Already Asking For Money. by adconline(m): 12:22pm On Nov 12, 2006
@candylips

OK I heed your call for session of attacks.
Re: One Week Of Knowing Her , She's Already Asking For Money. by adconline(m): 12:41pm On Nov 12, 2006
@ ima1

Wether you admit it or not,   you can conduct a poll , most  guys will not respect someone who would ask for money on a first date.  I got a younger sister who is younger than your age and she agreed with me in totality. Its not about being broke, its about being rational and polite.

By the way, I had another date today, it was a blast, education is a factor in this regard. My date is  a grad student  and a class act , so she carried herself very high.   I believe she set the ball very high  for me. I was able to spot the diffrence.
If I were broke I would  not have gone on date with her in the first place and I would easily give her  money not lose what I had paid on our first date.  Besides you prejudiced this topic, becuase you believed without my confirmation that I had sex with her, so I did not expect you to be an unbiased umpire.  The premise of this topic is not being broke, its about mutuality.

By the way, I wont mind if you send me some dollars if you really believe that   I am broke.
Need my contact? Who knows when a good samaritan is on the corner?
thanks
Re: One Week Of Knowing Her , She's Already Asking For Money. by Radiant(f): 1:01pm On Nov 12, 2006
You complaining about asking for money on a first date huh? It's people like you that will end up having your partners entire family tree under your roof if you have what it takes,(without knowing what shyt u into) or remain at the mercy of a rich man's daughter. Desperado!
Re: One Week Of Knowing Her , She's Already Asking For Money. by Roscodaddy(m): 1:41pm On Nov 12, 2006
Guy,You will not kill me with lies,where did you go to eat that the bill can feed me for month and you cannot afford to give the girl money,you came here to show your stupidity,you are so broke,who knows the babe might even be asking for #500,which is less than $5,if you are not ready for the relationship go back to wanking,cos I know you self-service a lot, use the money to buy joy soap,lux or even imperial leather or you can use spit since you be ala roro,you bloody self-servicer, wankadede.
Re: One Week Of Knowing Her , She's Already Asking For Money. by haywhy(m): 6:26pm On Nov 12, 2006
Seems to me like some ppl are really achieving their aims on this threa which is making thrie thread a long one grin
Re: One Week Of Knowing Her , She's Already Asking For Money. by Radiant(f): 7:33pm On Nov 12, 2006
grin tell them o
Re: One Week Of Knowing Her , She's Already Asking For Money. by adconline(m): 7:39pm On Nov 12, 2006
@ Roscodaddy,
Here is a scenario for you,  I reason with my brain not  with my down below.  Your context of discussion is  not amazing to me, cos in Naija, nay Lagos, people believe that money gets you a girl, but in some other part of the world it is not. Taking a girl  to Mr Biggs or Tantalizers is a deal breaker in Nigeria, but in some other parts of the world, equivalent of Mr Biggs or  fast food joint is a no go area on a first date.
In my part of world,  a date in a nice restaurant would cost you about N13,000   OK. In Naija N500  could do the trick for you as you said.

So your analysis and  assumptions are a mismatch to my point of view.
Re: One Week Of Knowing Her , She's Already Asking For Money. by Radiant(f): 7:46pm On Nov 12, 2006
Depends on the cheapass girls u tend to date.

All girls ain't tricked with such low life entertainment  shocked

You cannot be a midget and touch what a tall man can touch! Find your level man and quit the whining. Duhhhh!
Re: One Week Of Knowing Her , She's Already Asking For Money. by Roscodaddy(m): 8:33pm On Nov 12, 2006
We like it like that at least we don't complain,if you can afford to take a girl to a joint for $100 then give her the money and be a good samaritan for once and stop whining,who wan know if the girl ask you for money or not,if you get give am and shut up,people like you will help someone and tell the whole world,running mouth,stick to wanking oh it is better for you.Poor man na just $100 na u spend for date wey make you say u fit feed me for one month,I nor blame you.

adconline:

@ Roscodaddy,
Here is a scenario for you,  I reason with my brain not  with my down below.  Your context of discussion is  not amazing to me, because in Naija, nay Lagos, people believe that money gets you a girl, but in some other part of the world it is not. Taking a girl  to Mr Biggs or Tantalizers is a deal breaker in Nigeria, but in some other parts of the world, equivalent of Mr Biggs or  fast food joint is a no go area on a first date.
In my part of world,  a date in a nice restaurant would cost you about N13,000   OK. In Naija N500  could do the trick for you as you said.

So your analysis and  assumptions are a mismatch to my point of view.

Re: One Week Of Knowing Her , She's Already Asking For Money. by adconline(m): 9:31pm On Nov 12, 2006
Roscodaddy,
You ve portrayed yourself in these post as  Sultan of Brunei's son and   yourself glorification is an affront to my person. From someone  who delusionally  thinks that Lagos is the best  paradise on earth to get a girl  to someone who thinks that  N 500 would get  her a girl. Good luck. I told you that this discussion was way above your level. You came out in full colour and told me the type of man  you are with  N500 mentality.
Re: One Week Of Knowing Her , She's Already Asking For Money. by adconline(m): 9:54pm On Nov 12, 2006
Radiant

It may interest you to  look at these figures

New York City leads the way as the most costly U.S. restaurant city with an average meal tab of $39.43. In second place is Palm Beach at $38.56. By comparison, the national average is 17% lower at $32.86, while the lower end of the spectrum is inhabited by cities such as Houston ($27.04) and Atlanta ($26.20). That said, the ultra high costs of dining in Tokyo ($73.69), London ($71.19) and Paris ($65.85), make U.S. prices seem like a steal.

www.gantdaily.com/news/11/ARTICLE/2866/2006-11-04.html - 26k
Re: One Week Of Knowing Her , She's Already Asking For Money. by Roscodaddy(m): 10:17pm On Nov 12, 2006
adconline:

Roscodaddy,
You ve portrayed yourself in these post as Sultan of Brunei's son and yourself glorification is an affront to my person. From someone who delusionally thinks that Lagos is the best paradise on earth to get a girl to someone who thinks that N 500 would get her a girl. Good luck. I told you that this discussion was way above your level. You came out in full colour and told me the type of man you are with N500 mentality.

This guy na wah for you oh,try give the girl money or you find your level,ashi house nor dey there or if you sabi red light district,try visit one of them,dem nor go ask you for oney after one week,olodo,abeg we don tire for your stupidity,I never said Lagos was the best place,try work hard so you can provide for your future partner.
Re: One Week Of Knowing Her , She's Already Asking For Money. by Radiant(f): 10:31pm On Nov 12, 2006
adconline:

Radiant

It may interest you to look at these figures

New York City leads the way as the most costly U.S. restaurant city with an average meal tab of $39.43. In second place is Palm Beach at $38.56. By comparison, the national average is 17% lower at $32.86, while the lower end of the spectrum is inhabited by cities such as Houston ($27.04) and Atlanta ($26.20). That said, the ultra high costs of dining in Tokyo ($73.69), London ($71.19) and Paris ($65.85), make U.S. prices seem like a steal.

www.gantdaily.com/news/11/ARTICLE/2866/2006-11-04.html - 26k

Ok! WTF?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

... / When Your Partner Dumps You At The Eleventh Hour... / Something About Sex You Need To Know!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.