Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,476 members, 7,816,122 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:48 AM

One Week Of Knowing Her , She's Already Asking For Money. - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / One Week Of Knowing Her , She's Already Asking For Money. (6604 Views)

The Secret Of Knowing People That Are Good On Bed / Met A Girl In A Week And She's Already Asking For Money / Is It Sensible To Ask A Girl Out Online Without Knowing Her (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: One Week Of Knowing Her , She's Already Asking For Money. by adconline(m): 3:59am On Nov 13, 2006
Roscodaddy,
I just laughed my butt off when I read your post. You have un-intellectually engaged in this conversation.  First you shocked me by saying that you could confidently call someone you met once your girlfriend.    You don’t even read posts carefully, it’s your thinking   that Lagos is the best place you can be and all the geniuses (including roscodaddy) in the world are from Lagos. Your posts from A-Z are talking about your pocket and finding your level, even   though all your posts epitomize mediocrity. You seem like someone who cannot prove himself without sticking to a girl. It all shows me that you are afraid of women who are at economic par with you. Beside your money, what else can you show a lady who is on the same  financial level with you ? May be you brag about your down below.
Re: One Week Of Knowing Her , She's Already Asking For Money. by ima1(f): 4:05am On Nov 13, 2006
@adcoline or wetin them dey call u this days

now i no even know you and u dey ask me for money, wats the difference between you and the girl. i no even get your time
Re: One Week Of Knowing Her , She's Already Asking For Money. by rawlings(m): 10:18am On Nov 13, 2006
Hey man the confusion here is that u did not tell us your Status with this girl.OK tell us,Have you toasted her?Has she agreed to your proposal?Is she just a casual freind to you and maybe you just knew her as freind?So let us know so we can help out this matter very well.
Re: One Week Of Knowing Her , She's Already Asking For Money. by Nikegenius(f): 5:54pm On Nov 13, 2006
@POSTER
From ur last posts, i sense u are outa the country and the girl is in Nigeria. So maybe thats y she's askin. And i sense because of the money issue, u have left her cos u said u went out on a date with another woman. Maybe u dont really like her that much afterall cos from my experience, if u like her crazy, you wont mind giving her anything until after a while when u notice its getting too much. Maybe u shld search within ur Heart if u like are that much. But i tell u, from this post of urs, i dont think it will ever be the same btw you 2.
Re: One Week Of Knowing Her , She's Already Asking For Money. by adconline(m): 6:53am On Nov 14, 2006
@rawlings

We just went on date  once to get to know each other, she is not my girl cos we are still taking time to learn each other. She tells me that she does not trust any man, then few days later, she asks for money.  I cannot in my judgement call her my girl likewise her.
Re: One Week Of Knowing Her , She's Already Asking For Money. by rawlings(m): 9:27am On Nov 14, 2006
Hello fine.but i think she should have a reason of asking for that money.looking back at some of ur replies u said that she told u that her ex do give her money so am thinking that she already takes u as her boo.Wait let me ask u soemthing,can u help a casual feind that u just met?Or even someone u dont even know just walk up to you and ask you for help.Rather than someone u have known for a week.I think she has a reason for asking that of which u gonna look into,so plz dont kick her away.Am skeptical about u taking my advice just allow her be since you got the money just give it to her for a try then u got all the right to complain when the demand becomes too damn fucking much.
Thanks
Re: One Week Of Knowing Her , She's Already Asking For Money. by tinuade001(f): 12:40pm On Nov 14, 2006
Infact, poverty is not a good thing. How can a lady be asking for money from a guy u just met. i can say this person its a disgrace to womanhood. Even if there is any need in ur life, the guy u just met ,shouldn't be an answer. And atimes its poverty dat is disturbing some people, and for some,they are not just contend with wat they av. I like people that av self respect and contentment. And as 4 the poster of this topic, i will advise, u sit her down, talk with her. And let her see reason why she should not be asking money from a guy. If a guy want to give a lady money, its should come from his mind and not that the lady will think its normal to ask. Those that do such things, are gold digger. and if she refuse to listen to ur advise, let her be, afterall u guys are just friend. And if reason along with u, u can consider her by giving her the money, but make it clear to her that, u might not give her some other time
Re: One Week Of Knowing Her , She's Already Asking For Money. by adconline(m): 6:29am On Nov 15, 2006
rawlings,
Thanks, but she talks soo much about how she does not trust men, offcourse I  am a  man, but she is too comfortable asking for money, By the way, she just told me that she would want Gucci shoes (about $500) as Xmas present, yet still distrusts men. I think some guy(s) caused some scars in her life and she sees every guy who says hi as a consolation price.  U dont take someone as your boo when you are learning about that person. Assumption does not work here, its gotta be within your comfort zone to say that this person is my girl/boy friend, we have not reached that level yet. I  think she's looking for Xmas partner
Re: One Week Of Knowing Her , She's Already Asking For Money. by esoneek(m): 1:45pm On Nov 15, 2006
Na so naija babes be, them no know pass money !!!i would advice u to straff her as soon as possible b4 she chop ur money free of charge, wise up!!
Re: One Week Of Knowing Her , She's Already Asking For Money. by temmyabby(f): 5:32pm On Jun 05, 2007
hehe, na today grin grin
Re: One Week Of Knowing Her , She's Already Asking For Money. by moondust(m): 6:18pm On Jun 05, 2007
TAKE OFF O!
Re: One Week Of Knowing Her , She's Already Asking For Money. by jiddy: 7:34pm On Jun 05, 2007
Sup Niggy? Please dont giver her shit. Its very razz for a girl to beg for money and its a bad habit common among Nigerian ladies today. I think we men are the cause, cos we give it to them. If you give her now she'll never stop asking. If she's got a problem let her go see her papa or mama or even a neutral friend. Not you!
I repeat dont give her!
Bitches dont appreciate, they think its their right.
I hate hungry chics, cants stand them!
To all you respectful and independent women, I love y'all and think bout you all the time.
Re: One Week Of Knowing Her , She's Already Asking For Money. by Nobody: 7:41pm On Jun 05, 2007
@ poster.
I am not surprised at the replies you are having. Afterall it is well known that nigerian girls are typically dependent gold-diggers who have no other perspective in life than to marry a rich man (who cares if he is old, foolish, fat as far as he has money).
This is pathetic! No wonder our men haven't got respect for us. They know that even at the first meeting (it doesn't even have to be a date), all they have to do is to give these bitches some shishi and they'll throw their legs open for them.

DISGUSTING!  angry  angry
Re: One Week Of Knowing Her , She's Already Asking For Money. by mekoyo(m): 11:34am On Sep 17, 2007
hmmmm. Na wa O.

first of all what kind of money is she asking for? is it for recharge card? or something else?

If its recharge card then that normal. lipsrsealed lipsrsealed wink
Re: One Week Of Knowing Her , She's Already Asking For Money. by dasarge(m): 12:10pm On Sep 17, 2007
Its Typical naija girl man. I have also met a girl in lagos hiding under the cloak of christianity and asking for money everyday that i knew her apart from the very first day we met! I truly wonder if this is the norm now? I mean she even asked for money for the same thing several times in a week. I then thot i could manage and keep giving her anyways cos they were peanuts in the first place. Recharge card-1500naira equivalent of may be £6 pounds. I then finally decided to take her shopping when she was going back to school and that was when i knew how far poverty could reveal greed embedded in a naija babe. She shopped even for brooms in a supermarket and i had a bill of over 70k in shopping not talking of her flight money to her skl in ABJ amongst others cos i was now the Father. Of course i formed my opinion sharply.

As a Christian, she could chop my money, have a fine guy(me) as a patient bf and wait till marriage b4 sex etc. Bullshit!

I did it of course eventually and dumped herlike a piece of rubbish cos i realised she was even more nympho than every babe i have been with. There's just too much Hypocrisy in that country and the girl na thief!

Thats how most of them are boys you just have to take it like that.
Re: One Week Of Knowing Her , She's Already Asking For Money. by lololo(m): 8:14pm On Sep 17, 2007
guy try give im the money if she ask, again man run oooohbcos u go pay maga well well, grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Things That Many Young Ladies Are Guilty Of / Black Chyna Step Out Looking Hot With Her Amazing Curve And Boobs / Oyinbo Man Practicing Some Yoruba Steps For His Traditional Marriage. PHOTOS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.